Flog Me, Daddy

Story Info
I get flogged and fucked.
1.2k words
4.54
12.9k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessGabriel
JessGabriel
301 Followers

"May I worship your cock, Daddy? Please?" There's very little I love more than tasting and loving a cock that's hard for me. Rubbing my face on it and inhaling the masculinity makes me feel lightheaded. I live for the taste of precum. I could worship for hours.

"You may," Daddy replies.

His hands run gently through my hair as I free his hard cock from his pants and smear his precum over my cheeks and forehead. Oh yes. I sigh as I mouth his balls and inhale. This is where I belong. I find more precum with my fingers and suck it off before taking the head into my mouth and gently suckling. Using both hands, I stimulate the shaft while I rub my tongue on the frenulum. I love that magic spot that makes his legs shake. I rub my tongue in circles until his hips start to thrust and he yanks his cock from my mouth and slaps my cheek with it. I open my mouth for more and he pulls it away from me evilly. I'm sure I look like a little bird reaching for my dinner.

I whimper and look at him pleadingly. "Please, Daddy," I whisper.

He feeds it back to my mouth and I'm gifted with a large taste of precum. I take him as far into my mouth as I can. I don't have much of a gag reflex, but my throat is too small to take him all the way down like I want. He doesn't care though. I move up and down rapidly and my spit flows down over his balls and into his crack. Maybe he'll let me lick his ass if I ask nicely.

He starts to throb, and he pulls me off by the hair before I can make him explode. The slight sting on my scalp makes me shiver. I stare into his eyes pleadingly, my face covered in spit. I'm sure I look wrecked already.

"That's enough."

I'm a good girl and hold back my whine.

"Stand up and lie on the bed, face down."

"Yes, Daddy." I obey and get comfortable with my head on a pillow and my arms folded comfortably underneath. I close my eyes and wait for him to tell me what to do next.

His hands trail over my back and ass, sensitizing my skin. He makes another pass with his nails and goosebumps erupt all over my body. My back is a huge erogenous zone. I hear the sound of rummaging and then I feel the light tips of a suede flogger tickling over my skin. My breath hitches in anticipation. He starts slow and light, the thuds lulling me into a peaceful space where all my worries float away.

After several passes, I start to feel a delicious sting prickling from the tips of the tails. I feel the tiny hairs start to stand up all over my body, like a static pulse of pleasant energy. I've begun whimpering and my hips have started to arch back for more.

He increases the intensity again, the slight sting becoming more pronounced. He speeds up and flogs from my shoulders down to my calves. I want more. "Please, Daddy..." I arch my hips back, presenting myself for him. I can feel my wetness trickling onto my thighs.

He aims a hit between my legs, my vulva lighting up with electricity.

"More! Please!" I beg.

He aims several intense hits at my waving ass before getting me between the legs twice in a row. I cry out and squirt a little from the throbbing in my lips.

"Turn over," he commands.

I do as he says, the bedspread feeling like sandpaper against my red back and ass. Without a warm-up, he begins flogging my belly and breasts with firm snaps. I throw my arms above my head and arch into it. My nipples harden and reach for the sting as my breasts begin to redden. I spread my legs and pull my knees up, hoping he'll take the hint.

"I control your pleasure, not you. But I love the view, so stay like that."

I don't manage to control my whine that time and he punishes me by stopping and standing there silently. My hips wiggle restlessly, and I look at him pleadingly. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I'll try not to do that again."

"Good girl, thank you for being honest and not making a promise you can't keep." He resumes flogging, paying special attention to my now-sensitive nipples.

I moan and whimper and take everything he gives me. My entire body feels like a live wire of arousal and lust. I close my eyes and sink deeper into my space when I feel a firm slap between my legs. I gasp and my eyes fly open. I've always wanted this. I look over at him to find him staring intensely at me and jacking himself with his left hand. He reaches over and smacks my pussy again, making my wetness fly obscenely. I cry out and hold my hips up for more, hoping he won't be disappointed in my lack of restraint.

"Look at you, so needy. Such a perfect little slut. Do you need another slap?" His voice is deep and gruff and full of arousal.

He's that way because of me. I did that. "Please...more...give me everything."

He begins a series of firm slaps to my vulva, clit, and inner thighs. I start to wail, an unfamiliar type of orgasm bearing down on me. This was neither a clitoral nor a vaginal orgasm, though I distantly realized it was probably some combination. This was just pure, unfiltered pleasure.

"You may cum, and then I'm going to fuck you until you cum again."

He slaps faster and harder and I explode, my squirt flying back over my body and my face and into my hair. Immediately, he climbs over me and thrusts inside me, filling me and making me whole. He hammers into me and licks my squirt from my face and chest, groaning and sharing it with me.

I begin to grunt along with his thrusts as he pummels my sensitive g spot. He moves to his knees and starts slapping my raw nipples, making me cry out. When he pinches them roughly, I cum, forcing him out of me with the intensity of my orgasm and bathing his cock and balls in liquid. As my body quakes, he thrusts back in and makes me cum again. He leans back over me and stares into my eyes as his thrusts become uneven.

"Fuuuuuck!" he yells as he fills me with his cum. He keeps thrusting, working it into me as he comes down.

"Daddy," I whisper. "Please?"

He knows what I'm asking for. He carefully withdraws, then pushes his fingers into me to gather as much of his cum as he can. He rubs it all over my pussy, belly, breasts, and face, then lets me lick his fingers. When they're clean, he turns my face to the side and kisses me tenderly before pulling me into his arms and tucking me into his side.

"You were perfect," he whispers. "So hot. So good."

I sigh in contentment, high on making him proud.

JessGabriel
JessGabriel
301 Followers