My Fantasy Group Fuck

Story Info
My Master lets me get fucked and filled.
1.3k words
4.53
14k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessGabriel
JessGabriel
296 Followers

The noise of the BDSM club that Master and I frequent floats around me as I kneel in front of him with my head in Master's lap. I can feel his hard cock against my cheek under his pants, and his hands stroke lovingly through my hair. I purposely blow hot air through his pants and his cock flexes against my face. I feel my clit throb in response.

"Can I please take it out?" I ask.

"Mmm, you may."

I unbutton and unzip so that I can pull his gorgeous dick out and immediately bury my nose at the base to inhale his unique scent. I rub him all over my face and use my hand to massage him until a drop of pre-cum forms for me.

He groans. "Open," he commands as he firmly but gently grabs my hair and guides my mouth over the head.

I shut my eyes in bliss as I taste him and worship the head with my tongue by rapidly circling it against the frenulum until he starts to shake. I give him a break and take him in as far as he'll go, letting him fuck my mouth. I tug his pants all the way down and lave his balls and his hole before returning to his now dripping dick. I suck on a finger and tickle his hole with it until he starts to loosen before taking him back in my mouth and inserting the finger so that I can massage his prostate. His hips shoot up and he yanks my hair roughly as pre-cum floods my mouth. I can feel my juices start to run down my thighs in response to his pleasure. I suck and massage until he's close to coming and then stop.

"You're too good at that. You make me feel so good," he murmurs while gently rubbing his dick against my cheek again. I'm filled with pleasure at his words. "I have a surprise for you tonight. Every time we're here, I'm approached by people that ask if I'm willing to share you. They're captivated by your authenticity and how you respond to me."

"My authenticity?"

"You don't look like a lot of the subs here...no, don't take that the wrong way. A lot of these other subs try so hard to look the part. They're over-made and overly concerned with their appearance. You're just you. You're here to please me and you let go and just feel. It's beautiful and it's arousing."

My eyes fill with tears and my heart warms. "So...does that mean that you're going to share me?"

"Unless you have any objections, yes."

I shake my head rapidly. Master knows my limits and my safe word. He pulls me into his lap and kisses me deeply.

"Good girl," he praises.

*****

I lay on my back, blindfolded on a soft surface. We chose to use the blindfold so that I wouldn't feel self-conscious and could let go more easily. I don't know who will use me, but I know that everyone here is safe, negative of any STI's, and won't do anything to harm me.

"Beautiful little slut you have here," a voice says. He doesn't say it in a derogatory way.

"Thank you," Master says. "Feel free to use her as you like." Master's voice is near my head.

A calloused hand trails between my breasts and down to my pussy. A finger dips in for a moment and my hips chase as it withdraws.

"Mmm, she tastes good."

He dips in for more and I feel a wetness being spread around my left nipple, followed by a mouth. He sucks gently, then harder, looking for a response.

"She likes a firmer touch," Master advises.

"Oh?" He sucks hard and I whimper. "Much better." He dips into my pussy again and gives the right nipple the same treatment, this time sucking firmly and giving the nipple a rough nip."

"Yes!" I cry. "More!"

A new set of fingers dip into my pussy and a cock presses against my cheek. I turn my head and open for him as more fingers enter and a palm grinds against my clit. My eyes roll back in my head behind my blindfold. Fingers turn into a thick cock entering me and someone slaps each breast in turn over and over until I'm cumming. The man with his dick in my mouth was smart enough to pull out of my mouth during my orgasm. I hear the rapid snicks of someone jacking off and a groan precedes someone erupting over my hot breasts.

I feel lips against mine and hear a murmured, "Thank you," before I assume someone exits.

The cock in my pussy starts thrusting again and my legs are pulled over someone's shoulders. He grunts with each hard thrust and unloads inside me. He keeps fucking as long as he can to get as much of his load deep in me as possible. As soon as he disappears, a new cock enters me. He has a different, more deliberate style of fucking, grinding himself against my clit with each stroke. His hands grab each of my breasts and squeeze hard, using the grip to propel him deeper inside me. He gets rougher and rougher until he cums, adding to the loads inside me.

I'm rolled to my stomach and pulled to my knees. Someone enters me from behind and a new cock appears at my lips, covered in precum. I've always longed to be spit roasted. The cock thrusting into my pussy pushes me onto the cock in my mouth and nails rake down my sensitive back. I arch into it, crying out in pleasure around the cock in my mouth. My ass is grabbed roughly as another load joins the others.

I feel a hand stroke my clit and dip inside, rubbing the multiple loads around. "Taste," I mumble around the cock. Someone obliges by giving me cum-covered fingers. I whimper and suck them clean. The fingers return to my pussy and it feels like four of them, stretching me as wide as they can. The burn feels so good and I hump the air. My clit is huge and throbbing and I'm out of my mind with need.

Someone slaps my pussy and the sound of the wetness is obscene. Someone growls and slaps it again before thrusting into me and cumming immediately.

"Master, please. Need to cum," I beg. He knows I need the clitoral orgasm.

"Let her cum," someone says. "I want to shoot all over her when she does."

Master pushes my hips down and puts a vibrator right against my clit. "Get ready for a show, gentlemen."

He turns the vibrator on high immediately and I start to shake from head to toe.

"Fuck yes," someone says.

Just before I start to cum, Master starts spanking me and it amplifies the pleasure. I scream and he thrusts two fingers into me, going right for my g. I roll into a second and third orgasm, continuing to shake. The groans around me start to get louder and men begin cumming all over me. On the fourth orgasm, I start to squirt and Master thrusts his cock into me to give me the final, blended orgasm that nearly knocks me out. He mercifully turns the vibrator off and pounds my g so that I squirt again before he cums deep inside me.

As my breathing returns to normal, he removes the blindfold and it's just us in the room.

"You were so hot. You made everyone cum, some more than once," Master says as he strokes my hair.

I can feel the loads start to drip out of me and my clit makes a valiant effort to throb, but I'm worn out. Master cleans me up and then holds me, stroking gently down my back. It takes me a while to drift back from subspace but Master takes good care of me, as always.

I can't wait until we can do that again. And next time, I want dicks in my ass, too.

JessGabriel
JessGabriel
296 Followers