Erotic Journey in Tunisia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virginia stepped forward but, to the surprise of the three men, Brigitte moved along, offering herself to their wicked desires.

- Good. We are going to untie Kira and Leena. I don't want to let them exposed and restrained as the sun is so hot. We'll chain them to the pillars around the patio. Brigitte and Virginia, here are a few clothes for you.

Jean handed them two haiks, the white cotton veil which is traditional in Maghreb. Both had also a face veil whish allowed only their eyes to be seen. They went to a nearby beach where families were enjoying the late afternoon. In a corner of the beach, a few women similarly clad as Virginia were taking a bath. They had kept their Haiks. Jean told Virginia to join them bur Brigitte was to stay with them. When the girls stepped out of the sea, their bodies were still perfectly covered but the fabric was clinging quite closely to the curves of their breasts, bellies and ass. The general appearance was far more erotic than if they had worn a swimming suit.

They got back into the car. Virginia was dripping sea water. She was told not to sit at her place not to soil the upholstery but to remain on her knees on the floor. She was to service Jean than Kyrhan as they drove away. They went as far as the first beach they had come to, wild Raouad. The place was as deserted as during their first visit. Jean made Virginia on her four and bunched her haik and the djellaba underneath to her waist. He immediately sheathed his proud turgescent cock into her cunt. Finally, there were not so big differences between fucking a girl in saree and another one in djellaba, provided both were hot and eager to please their man.

When Jean had released himself in her cunt, he vacated it to let his two friends enjoy Virginia. Brigitte was watching them fucking her enviously. She would have loved to be at her place but her burgeoning submissive tendencies prevented her from asking for her own release. She had to wait silently for the three males' good will. When Kyrhan was beginning to enjoy his young slave's assets, Jean sent Brigitte, swimming in the sea. The first time she was drenched by a small wave, the differences between Virginia and her became apparent.

Brigitte had been nude under her haik. As soon as it had become wet, the fabric had gone perfectly transparent, allowing anyone to watch in detail her opulent breasts, her dark and taut nipples with their brownish areolas, her cunt bush and the crack of her ass. Nothing was left to imagination and the scene was sufficiently hot to revive the three men who were waiting on the beach. They shed their clothes and jumped into water to join her. Jean and Dan sandwiched her avidly while still into the water. The gentle waves caressed the men's backs. Kyrhan was waiting his turn while playing with Virginia, pushing four fingers into her stretched cunt.

Virginia was told to strip bare before putting on her haik. The two girls were sent back into the sea. The three men extensively compared their charms totally available to them. When they came back to their Villa, Kyrhan went in to fetch Peter out of his bed and lead him to the swimming pool. When he arrived, he found the four girls in haiks, frolicking there and kissing one another in deep excitation. On Jean's signal, they climbed out of the swimming pool under Peter's lusty eyes. When he discovered that the four women's garments were transparent, Peter's excitation reached a peak and he ripped his wife's haik before raping her on the wooden sun deck.

They had decided to go back to Dougga the next afternoon. The people they had met had given kyrhan a phone number he called.

- Hello, just to inform you that the girls who visited the trifolium villa two days ago, will come back tomorrow.

- Great! We didn't think you would call back!

- I always respect what I've promised! How many men are interested by fucking our four girls?

- Yesterday, I had one hundred and eight reservations, more coming! Is it convenient?

- Sure! The girls are perfectly able to cope with twenty seven men each!

- We have told every one that all your girls are true beauties. Some of us may want to try them all!

- OK but if the girls are too tired, they'll stop. Don't count too much on more than fifty rounds for each one!

They arrived shortly before 2 PM. They were led to a building normally used for sheltering agricultural machines that had been moved outdoors. The building had been cleaned and drapes had been fixed to the ceiling to create four separate stalls, each one with a thick carpet and a basin for the girls and their customers to wash up. Packs of condoms were prepared near the entrance of the makeshift bed rooms. The man in charge explained that someone would remain at the entrance of each room and see that everyone puts on a condom. He would admit the customers in groups of two at the maximum. Those wanting more acrobatic figures with three men or more should wait until everyone had had the opportunity to enjoy the sluts. . .

Hearing their horny wives described as sluts was not very pleasant for their husbands although they had to recognize the term was rather adequate, especially that afternoon.

The girls were accompanied to their stalls. They had put on in the car a fully covering haik not to be recognized. Kira was offered the first stall on the left, then Brigitte, Leena and Virginia. The first men were allowed in. They were privileged to take off their garments. They proceeded as if they were unwrapping delicate objects. When they discovered the beauty of the women they were offered, big smiles formed on their lips. They didn't want to further delay their desires and the four women were soon skewered on two erect cocks. They had immediately discovered that all the girls had very loose ass holes, so only the best endowed guys used their back passages, the other ones using just their cunts and mouths.

Between groups, Kira could hear groans, mews, moans and occasional muffled screams of delight, showing that her friends were actively used and were taking pleasure in servicing so many men. Leena had been already gangbanged many times, and Kira and Virginia just a few. There was nothing really new for them there but it was quite new for Brigitte as so far she had considered herself a dome! From the sound of their voices, Leena had understood who the occupants of the adjoining rooms were. She especially listened to what was occurring to her left in Brigitte's stall. She was the newbie and she was to be double teamed maybe twenty times that evening!

She was very vocal. She surely had often her mouth free. It seemed that the biggest cocks in the village had chosen her for some reason. Kira was a bit jealous that no big joy stick came into her direction! She was told later that Brigitte's first team had reported she had a strong stubborn look on her face and they had found it was more enjoyable to fuck a cock and cum slut with a dome composure than an other one looking really submissive as were Kira, Leena and Virginia.

Kira felt relieved. The next time Brigitte would come to visit Kyrhan, she would service the whole gang of Dalits in front of her husband who would take photographs of his wife naked, collared, leashed and fucked in public outdoors.

Around ten PM, the waiting lines had disappeared and the peasants had vanished to rest in their beds. It was time for Peter and his friend to enter the scene. They pulled away the drapes for the four girls to see their friends laying spread eagle on the carpets. Each one had a big bucked filled to the brim with used condoms along their bed. They would be able to know how many men had enjoyed and used their bodies that day. Peter and his friends pushed their cocks in the girls' wide open twats. Their cunt lips were swollen from overuse and felt tighter than usual around their cocks. It may have been painful for the girls but they were too tired to protest. The men, in their side, were so much excited that they unloaded rather fast deep into the greedy and thirsty twats.

Kyrhan had a last debasing idea. He discussed with the village major and offered a good price for the carpets. They agreed. Kira was already asleep on her makeshift bed when she felt herself rolled into the carpet. Strings were then tied around it to forbid her to wiggle free. She heard squeals from Virginia, Leena and Brigitte but it was too late to do anything. They were hauled into the van.

- Girls, you had had your fun with these fine gentlemen. You'll remain rolled in your carpets for the whole night on the floor in your bedrooms. We may unroll you next morning like Cleopatra in front of Caesar. Like her, you'll probably be shagged immediately.

The next morning, everyone had restored their strength and the four girls were fucked deliciously by their four mates. There was still time for a last nude swim at wild Raouad and a quickie or two in the dunes before they leave for the airport to go back home. Dan would fly to Paris with Jean, Brigitte and Virginie, Peter and Leena directly to Birmingham and Kira and her husband to New Delhi. Kira had talked them about her old kinky adventures aboard planes with Kyrhan and Dan. Each of them intended to try to do even better on the way home.

12