All Comments on 'Escalation Ch. 04'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 177 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Talk about toxic. Should have ended things after the blowjob incident. Funny they think communicating was the issue. Their ignorance and selfishness were the real problem. Then they remedy the situation by going from living in town limits to the backwoods and having a baby. Talk about a white trash starter kit. All that's left is for her to take up smoking and him to punch her in the face leaving a black eye in its wake from time to time.

mourambamourambaabout 2 months ago

Glad it worked out.. They're both crazy, but they can be crazy together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I don't like sadistic BTB endings, but I liked this one because it felt like he had a psychological break.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 2 months ago

Oh you did a good job on this, I can see a lot of the BTB. group will slate this ending after setting her up for a massive dead end, but as I said, good job.

NickTeeNickTeeabout 2 months ago

I liked it but didn't like it. So I liked the whole treat her like a sex slave till you kill the slut by throttling her face to face but after fucking multiple men and getting herself a full time boyfriend etc... the reconciliation was off....

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy4 months ago

I liked how he made her dig the hole. Magnificent method of keeping her uncertain of her future. He should have not been punished for his first time with Amy. He was vulnerable and that was a combined fault of Sheri and Amy. But water over the dam. Poor Debbie was a nice way to move forward, but he seemed to use her and then dump her like a used car.

Madeira1076Madeira10765 months ago

Loved the whole thing, I had to do a little self introspection (redundant?) to make sure I am mentally healthy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Magnificent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Ya know you do not have to like the theme or plot or some of the action. The story just has to be told well and stay true to the theme. This story has all the makings of a great story except destroying the rails.

TracklTrackl10 months ago

Sooo, let me get this straight.

Sheri is a nutcase who gets off on violence, and everything she did, was to make Marty just as crazy as she is and basically a man of her dreams?

If that was author's idea, I can only clap 👏👏👏 very unsual story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Holy crap on a cracker! That was a very well told story but after everything that happened I was surprised he didn't kill all of them. Getting back together at the end was unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

4 for the obvious work you put in to tell the story. 10 for the construction of the characters. 1 for the unanswered question. All in all a good story. It will be interesting to hear your reaction to someone else finish your story…

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

un brindis por los adorables sicopatas !

5 estrellas!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Alternate ending would have the MC bolstering his diminishing bankroll by selling her to the Mexican Whorehouse. ………..only problem with that would be her obvious enjoyment for her new job. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Listen….a slut sluts…….simply the way it is. He was close to keeping things almost even until she made herself airtight after his ….he thought…final fuck with her…….after that he needed to forget it and Debbie or the sister, Amy, were better options. When Sheri hits her 40’s……there will appear on the horizon a blizzard of strange dicks he will have to contend with then. Good luck then. R.H.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Overall, a very entertaining 4 part story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The boss didn't get his and neither did the whore. Would of been nicer if he had done something heinous to her. A final payback, death by acid or by wild animal in a pit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both lunatics deserve each other

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

So basically she's a total and complete whore and he's literally a psychopath and their kids will be sociopathic nymphomaniacs? Well I hope you got whatever fucked up shit out of your system because this was just fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Billions of women in the world and he decides to latch on to this story excuse for a wife and potential mother? How does he get the images of her fucking those ther guys, being assfucked, out of his mind? FTDS just missed the mark with this one.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Made it through to the end. And what an ending it was.. He almost scared mr too when he started digging that hole. But it is and ending that somehow fitted. Bottom line, I enjoyed the damn story, kit and caboodle!

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

Good story. Felt the betrayal and the emotions. Stirred some anger and overall appreciate the work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad this is fiction otherwise I would feel so sorry for the child involved in this toxic mess they call a relationship r they ever going to tell there child he forced her mother to dig her own grave as punishment because she had sex after they had divorced see written in logical sentence sounds crazy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Different, liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had sided with the wife after he started getting his revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did I waste the time reading this complete pile of crap story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be easier if both had theraphy the moment she was drunk but she was stuborn as hell. Both got mental problem but I think they snapped from their insanity after they had child... hope so

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for wreaking havoc on her sex partners. Permanent reminders are the best form of revenge. Thanks for all your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little crazy in parts but I liked it

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

All that and still a cuck

immigrant1970immigrant1970over 2 years ago

Weak cuckold wet dreams. 1.

mrwondrefulmrwondrefulover 2 years ago

Damn, I love your writings!

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Damn, these fuckups definitely deserve each other. But that was one tedious story.

johsunjohsunabout 3 years ago

WOW! I thought it would end with murder suicide, or murder and death row. I like the way it ended, although I have to admit I got a little uncomfortable with her being chained up, but then she'd proven before that he couldn't trust her.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

That last chapter was one hell of a twist. Well done with the build-up. The story wouldn’t have made sense, having a slow boil escalation, then killing Sheri. His character became twisted and vengeful, but Marty wasn’t a killer. However, I’d have liked it if Marty had beaten the hell out of his boss, for actively allowing the office hostilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent tale about the triumphs of Sheri, the Machiavellian mastermind. That Scheherazade like shit to turn the tables around was brilliant.

Please, let it be a new installment where she destroys that idiot forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nearly jumped to end.

But did not.

So 4 stars instead of1.

But I hated that he planned to kill her. That happens in real life far too often.

Then he would have killed himself as he would not be able to face life any more.

I can remember telling my lovely bride that if she had sex with anyone else, I would kill her.

I was an arrogant hypocrite, at that stage she had not found out what I was really like. Now more than 1/2 a century later, I would give my life for her. When she told me that she at one point many years ago she was so sure I was going to leave her that she had made other arrangements, I just let that go. THE PAST is PAST. ENJOY THE PRESENT, while you still have each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't enjoy a story in which ...

the ending continues what has been a toxic marriage of two mismatched souls by pretending the characters can completely change and become other people, all while having both spouses bury the hurt, trust forever and live happily ever after.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the ending. Great story. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
????m

??? These people need some, no, alot of Jesus. I couldn't trust that bitch!

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

A lot of your stories have these same or similar endings. Still not sure what I think of them. I do know personally if anybody treated me in the way these did each other they’d never sleep soundly with me around.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 3 years ago
What about Debbie?

I felt bad for Debbie, and not seeing her end up happy seems like a missing part of the story, and I feel a bit bad for him, perhaps.

He ended up with the wrong woman, but I guess he stayed with someone just as screwed up as he is.

Would like to see an alternate ending where he just got revenge, but hooked up with either Amy or Debbie instead... or maybe both. Debbie at least seemed interested in women. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sledgehammer

I like using my 20kg sledgehammer. Both shoulders, both hands, pelvic bones, groin, both legs, both feet, the entire lower jaw. avoid the ribs, you might accidentally puncture the lungs. give them long, very painful lives.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Sick fucking story

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4 stars

I would have sold her ass to a Mexican Whorehouse .. The boss should have been hurt also

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
rough

that was a rough RAAC ending!

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Finished the story. good or great ending? How do you imagine?

RAAC

I normally don't like but both were so escalating that I bought it

Happy endings. Love whether BTB and moving on or in very few as this reconciliation

See enough real life need escapism to survive As long as done well

4 stars for writing

Some parts didn't get that many

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
she does gangbangs, threesomes and all

he fucks her sister and another woman while she's tied down. Then he gets his ass beat and hospitalized and some how he wants her back.....KING of the WILLING CUCKOLDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Good tension with the violence and the loving. Thank you.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Well

Well, it was a story. Not my favorite FTDS work, but he finished it well. I just don't think these two can make it.

ewray321ewray321about 5 years ago
Prety Good

I thought it was pretty good. Both were cheats so the reconciliation seemed justified.

PocketshaverPocketshaverabout 5 years ago
long long time its been

could use more on this story. it seems to work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
First story of yours I've ever hated.

After all the violence, betrayal and lies you RAAC'd them? I simply have no words to express how disgusted I am with that ending. Terrible, awful, horrible. Pick your word and multiply it by a million and you don't get close. What a disappointment.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 5 years ago
-1*

Complete letdown!! Bitch needed a good thumping like her pals got!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waste of time

Four epsiodes of bullshit!

Totally unrealistic characters, stupid fights, idiocy everywhere...

This is crap, crap, turds and sewage!,,

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
1 star for nonsense all over

I don't even know where to start of how absurd this story is. I guess given the names "Sherry, Debbie, Amy, Dale ..." and similar trailer park nicks one would expect something like Walmart characters. But even that is on another level.

What kind of women have you met in your life? What kind of woman would accept a role of a fuck with husband where his wife is tied up in a bed against her will? Wouldn't that scare any woman? Where do you find a sister that thinks that fucking her sister's husband is a great recipe for the married pair getting back together? What kind of moron would be threatening his wife with murder after she did what she did and called him to talk about that - wouldn't a modicum of intelligence assume that she could be recording the conversation? And how do you find 4 men going for a gangbang into a house of a workmate after they almost lost their job due to sexual harrassment? Would you expect at least one of them to have some sense that that would be a stupid idea? I suppose all of this is possible in some sort of Jerry Springer show except that in this case the redneck husband goes way beyond what a redneck in real life would do. The whole science fiction with alter ego IDs ($1200 for perfect new identity? Sure!), Mexico, Utah cabin etc. A typical redneck would stay within 20 miles of his trailer park and the closest Walmart/Cracker Barrel. And a typical redneck is not a sexual superman (with or without Viagra) but more likely a couch potato with 250+ pounds of beer "muscle". Yes, I know in Literotica Lake Wobegon all women are gorgeous, all men are good looking and kung-fu experts, and all children are above average.

In other words this over the board asinine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

This is truly a messed up, but highly entertaining story. Kudos.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

This WAS indeed a trainwreck; but the cabin scene was forced, out-of-place and practically got down on its knees to beg for an RAAC ending. It had no business ending with these two getting back together, and for that reason, 1*

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Calming down

Most of the story was an amazing and frustrating train wreck of stupidity. The time in the cabin and the flashbacks were very well done, and getting the rings back was deftly handled. Can a shrew reform? Can a out of control hothead stay calm? It is true the staying sober is 90% of the battle, and I’m an optimist so I always hope for the best. Great set of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Five Stars

The story from a grammatical standpoint was remarkable. I don't think the three men...four, counting his boss were dealt with to the degree they deserved. And I was very disappointed that he let Sheri live long enough to become pregnant. In time she will find the perfect set of circumstances and she will kill Marty and dispose of his body. Hell, he had shown her how to do it. In a follow-up story Sheri will kill Marty. Her desire for revenge will not allow her not to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

You sick, twisted fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Just fucking awesome.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Second time around.

I think this is one of the most brilliant stories on this site. It's so fucked up and I grove on hoe crazy it is. "War of the Rose's" directed by Quinton Tarantino". It is so wacked out, it's mind boggling. This entire story, for me, is 5 stars. My only complaint is I can't give all 4 chapters another 5 star rating.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
OK

hated it earlier but clearly it's a masterpiece. If these two people make it as a couple then perhaps their could be peace between Israel and the Arabs. Enjoyed it. Absurdly fun yarn.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
SHERI IS FAMILIAR WITH HER NAMESAKE

SCHEREZADE and It worked again, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

You need help. This is fucked beyond measure

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
5* plus

Great story very well written with fantastic character development. This is the second time I read this story after danoctober mentioned it in his latest story on LW.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
5*s

Another great well written story FTDS! Not exactly my cup of tea but that doesn't diminish the fact that you write great stories...and alt-endings. You're on my list and have been for a long time. Thanks for another great one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Piss off

Biggest load of shite, fucking monkey

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago
Second time around and this has the makings of a cult classic..

Craziest couple in loving wives section. The title says it all. Long story but good character development defines the intended emotional roller coaster ride of how a totally insane husband and wife storybook of disaster of marriage unfolds. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow! *****

This story is totally insane. I loved it, but that is some crazy ass over the top nonsense . 5 stars FTDS! One he'll of a wild ride. Want to read some great writing that is equally freaking insane, check this out. I would love to see the movie. 👓

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOLY CRAP MONKIES!

I did not see that coming. Maybe one or the other getting killed. Or maybe him not being able to ever find her (much more likely) and moving on with his life. But a RAAC to end all RAAC's?? I don't think so. I usually love FTDS's stories. The two people that wrote them always seemed to do a good job. But after everything they did to one another during the course of this story, someone should have died!

Well written story - god awful ending.

The worst ending EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How Do I Put This?

This is a story that should not have been written. This author should stick to what he does best, which is putting better endings on someone else's story. I won't go into a detailed critique, but I will say that the story was way too "wordy" with not nearly enough satisfactory action by the protagonist. I mean, when you promise to kill some one, just do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How Do I Put This?

The writing was great. The story was compelling. I couldn't stop reading it until I finished. Then I read it again. Five stars. Would I have reconciled with her? Absolutely not. I would have killed her within seconds of arriving at the cabin. Then I would have eaten and rested up. Then I would have buried her at a distance from the cabin and maybe planted a large area, including the gravesite with lemongrass to keep mosquitoes away. I would have lived in the cabin for a number of years, making the necessary repairs and renovations as needed. And she would be history. But that is how I would have written it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Four Stars

The writing was exceptionally good. But I would have killed and buried her ass the second I got back from Billings. And correct me if I am wrong, but did Sheri get pregnant on purpose to keep Marty from killing her?

danoctoberdanoctoberover 7 years ago
Just amazing! 5 Stars!

Stick me with a fork...I'm done! WTF did I just finish??? That is the most fucked up disaster of a marriage ever. And to come back with a reconciliation? BRAVO! I do not understand why this story is not 5 stars on all chapters. I was wiped out in the end. Totally drained. What a roller coaster of a ride between the wife and husband. I fell across this story just looking for something to read. Put in my thumb and pulled out a plum. 5 stars author. 5 well deserved STARS! I have added you to my favorite authors (which I am pretty selective about). You're the, "Hometown boy does good!" hero. Any dumb ass comments on this story must come from ignorant fools. Thank for sharing your terrific skills as a wordsmith. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just Awesome..

I think this is a terrific piece of story telling. One hell of crazy love story for sure. I gave this 5 stars across the series of chapters. The sex parts for me as a reader are like sprinkles on a cake, but it is the story and characters are what define it overall. And overall....really, really, great story telling. Hats off and a nod and a wink to you FTDS!

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Good Read

A story about a marriage with a truly fucked up relationship that seemed very real. Both the husband and wife were mentally disturbed. Sadly, ending with them bringing a child into the world leaves me with dread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good

I can imagine an ending like that after they got away from the place of their core issues. She may have needed a bit of therapy (but I think the wilderness therapy did the trick). Great ending to the original story! THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ok story

Personally I believe she deserved death. Reconciliation is a fairy tale until the next betrayal. They only get smarter at doing it. Loved what he did to the lovers. I didn't think of the stun gun/ tazer though.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
So what

There r a few inconsistencies But who cares. Good interesting story. I Liked the ending😃

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW!

I loved the writing and really started hating the story but couldn't keep from reading.

Solid 4 stars. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unlike the ashole of LIT I found your story very

entertaining. Thanks for the effort. A big old 5 !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I don't know why

but I read the whole thing. Like you can't not look at a car wreck. I can't figure out a good critique of this story only to say that it was disturbing to me and I didn't like it. Good grammar, pace and all that. Still I'm left with, why bother?

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

"I'm sorry, but I had to. They threatened me.” – That’s crap; what could they do? If she told the truth they’d be in jail, 2 or 3 of them dealing with angry wives!

"They were available. I knew they'd go along." – So, she WAS trying to deliberately hurt him!

"My only one.” – Earlier she said it was her “smallest” thong that at implies more than one.

“I'd denied you sex for six months, just to punish you” – What was she punishing him for? I don’t think it was ever said.

You sort of stole the ending from your “Danielle’s Revenge Redux”!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Not Sure How I Feel

"My sister? Did it have to be my sister?" – At least he didn’t do it in front of you and rub your nose in it! And it was your SISTER’S way of paying him back for giving YOU another chance!

“You had to know I didn't have protection." – Well, SHE certainly knew, and chose not to say anything!

Although I lean towards BTB, I;m not against EARNED reconciliation, and I do believe this one was earned, and I certainly don't condone murder, which was really the only other option here.

What still sticks in my craw though, is that after all the other crap, and after they had come to SOME sort of agreement, she threw that gang bang in his face and LIED to protect his attackers. I think I would have just left her to live her life on the run, always looking over her shoulder and never seeing her family again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Would Never Have Had Reproductive Sex

Anal sex. Yes. Oral sex. Absolutely. Vaginal sex. No way in Hell. When I got back with the rings. I would have taken her back to the backyard. Watch as she put the rings back on her fingers where they belonged. Then I would have put a bullet through her skull at point blank range between her eyes. The End.

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
No Way!

I am actually one of your biggest fans...BUT this story just didn't do it. It was well written and I didn't mind the length...BUT how in the hell can he take her back! After what she did to him - Oh Wait, it wasn't her fault. The blow jobs, the screwing of his enemy on top of him and then the gangbang and beating and lying about it!!! No way can you take a woman like this back. Thanks for the story.

enjayemenjayemover 8 years ago
Waay too long

To keep my interest. Found myself skimming through.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Kept Me Thinking!

The mark of a good story is that it keeps you thinking about it long after you've finished it. This 4-parter is one of those.

I really enjoyed their realization of how much they loved each other after all the shit that had gone down. (It was kind of scary,though,that this kind of "separation could have happened after only 4 years!)

What I really liked was her recalling the events of their initial joining as they went to sleep as he reveled in the comfort of hearing them. Very sweet,after peeling off all the bullshit that had happened in the last year.

The description of his going to reacquire her rings,and her finding them on the table just as she was getting ready to run also stood out.

I really liked this story,although kind of long,especially the romantic rejoining at the end.

God bless little Dale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it a lot: 5*****

Thank you. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Not usually my favorite type of story, but really liked this one.

Loved the reference to the dread pirate Roberts.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfealmost 9 years ago
Half & Half

Well written and conceived story. 5* for the writing / 1* for the RAAC.

Way too much negative history to even think of reconciliation.

Just my take, YMMV.

Morgan DeWolfe

icebreadicebreadalmost 9 years ago
Yep five.

I am glad it worked out ok in the end.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
FTDS not bad not bad at all

actually it was a pretty good story well worth reading good job.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

Well shit! Just shit! The negative critics are really comin' out of the woodworks, Eh?" What the hell, it was good fiction. Kudos, FTDS! Do some more. Cheers!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
When he did not kill her the first or second day I thought she might live.

Once he said that he was going to kill her he should have followed through. As the story went since she got pregnant and expressed what seemed to be severe sorrow I will go along with the reconciliation. But I still feel that he should have killed her for what she did when her fuck-buddies beat him up, no excuses. Although as fucked up as he was in his mind I think that he would have ended up killing himself. Yes, I know that it is just a story and I would give it an 8 on a scale of 10. Thank you for writing.

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
After thought

I've just had a think from another point of view. It's not that FTDS wrote a Raac story (I was a bit harsh there. Emotions; so sue me), but I think it may be a case of Stockholm Syndrome. And I don't mean the protagonists, I mean the author. It may be that FTDS becomes so invested in the characters that he creates, that he he simply cannot bring himself to destroy them, with a reconciliation being the obvious and easy escape. Can't really be too harsh on a guy for becoming invested in what he writes, even if it does leave readers frustrated and pissed. Well, this reader, anyways.

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Way to be repetitive

Danielle's Revenge redux, anyone? Psycho wife getting over the top revenge, husband goes crazy, kidnaps her chains her up in a remote cabin, gets her pregnant, alls forgiven, happy ever after. Sound familiar? It should, because this is the re-run. Why write the same story, twice? Especially since the 'Redux' was so poor. As was this. Four chapters leading up to....what? More Raac. Starting to see a pattern here. You say you don't write wimps or cucks, which is mostly true, but you DO write a lot of ridiculous reconciliation at any cost stories. Disappointing.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Not much in the story to recommend

reconciliation. They tried to kill him, she did everything she could to emasculate him, lying and cheating the entire time. Then she gets pregnant and he takes her back. Evidently he is tired of living. She will kill him the first chance she gets. She may not set out to do it, but it is in her nature to go bat shit crazy with little provocation. Her idea of entitlement takes her so far over the edge in her retaliations that it is only a matter of time. As I have said before, I wouldn't go to sleep, unprotected, if she was in the same state I was in.

Sorry man, 2 stars and that might be subject to reconsideration upon reflection.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous