Escapades of Eva Christmas 2009 Ch. 10

Story Info
Bondage for Christmas part 10.
2.9k words
4.5
11.4k
00

Part 110 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the throaty voiced man ran his finger under her chin lifting her head to his hooded face. And as she lowered her eyes in submission he reached down and quickly squeezed her pussy once more making her squirm and moan again as he added, "Oh my friend, Cher is very, very good at obeying horny men at Christmas time. In fact, she is especially good at being naughty and nice. Aren't you little slut?"

Her head snapped up again as she looked intensely at the hooded man, trying to see his eyes, his lips, his hair, or anything familiar. She still couldn't place where she knew his voice from or who he was. But she thought she must know him from somewhere to have this eerie nagging suspicion in the back of her mind. It puzzled her immensely that she could not place the familiar sounding voice. And how did he know the things he alluded to?

Once again she demanded, "Who are you?"

But the man with the raspy voice only rolled with laughter as he held his thick naked belly that shook and shook. And then, still laughing as the other men joined in the amusement, he again held his finger to the side of his nose and nodded to Cher before moving to the side as the other men gathered around.

Feeling a little bold she stomped a bare foot and looked at him sternly as she again insisted, "Who are you really?"

Then in a flash the man with the raspy voice stopped laughing. He stepped forward again and grabbed her hair roughly. He pulled her face close to his, and then he slid his thick finger into her slit. He rubbed her clit hard and fast until she began to breathe hard. She began to whimper, and then when her thighs began to tense up he quickly removed his hand as he challenged her, "You were told not speak unless spoken to, weren't you, you naughty bitch?"

"Yes Sir," she sobbed in frustration as she tried to move her pussy back toward his hand.

"And you know Santa will take a switch to disobedient little girls' bare asses don't you?" he asked. And then he quickly stuck his finger into her slit again and squeezed her cunt firmly at the same time. She cried out in lust as she pressed her knees together, trapping his hand between her thighs.

"And I am sure Santa knows what a nice and nasty, naughty, wicked little slut you are," he growled as he pinched her pussy hard.

"Aaaiieee!" she squealed

Hearing her cry out once again he chuckled as he growled in her ear, "Well hold that thought until we can join you little one. And if you are a good girl you just might get spanked and fucked at the same time."

And then suddenly the man with the raspy voice said, "Hmmm, who wants to spank and fuck this nasty girl?"

"I do," one man spoke up, "And, I think it's my turn."

"Very well," the man with the raspy voice said as he stepped aside.

The man who had spoken grabbed Cher's hair hard, pulling her back a little as he motioned to another man who seemed to be the biggest one of the group. The larger man quickly got down on his hands and knees.

And then the man, who was holding her hair, in one swift movement, pulled her roughly onto her back on the carpet. He straddled her body and then someone gave him a length of soft red rope, which he used to bind her hands quickly and tightly. He then pulled her bound hands up over her head as the other man on the floor grabbed them, pressing and holding them tightly to the floor.

They had done it so fast that her mind hardly had time to register what was happening. But apparently her pussy had been paying attention because a huge body rush ran directly to her clit making her cunt burn in her need to be ravished immediately. And feeling the naked genitals of the man on her chest made her naughty slit literally drip with desire.

She looked at the man with her mouth open and moaned lustily in surprise. Then not wasting a second, and before she could close her mouth, the man moved up further on her body trapping her neck with his knees and he leaned over and shoved his stiff cock between her lips as he snapped, "Suck my cock slut."

Cher obeyed instinctively as her lips closed around the thick dick that was already stretching her cheeks as it tried to slide into her throat. She closed her lips around his erection as he pumped his engorged flesh in and out of her mouth and she sucked on him obediently.

He fucked her mouth quickly and easily. And because he was not pounding hard she was able to relax her throat and admit him further into the hot velvety softness of her lips and cheeks. She licked and sucked contentedly as he slid his rigid man meat up and down on her pretty face, fucking in and out of her soft lips. And then he started riding her face faster and deeper sliding his cock in and out over and over.

He moaned with every thrust as she sucked his cock. And each moan and every plunge made her pussy drip more and more, until she was gyrating her hips and humping the air in her intense need to feel him inside of her. She began to moan and squeal quietly to let him know the urgency of her need.

Then as if he had read her mind, he seemed to slowly and reluctantly pull his cock from her soft lips. And as soon as she felt the gentle plop of his soft scrotum on her chest she breathlessly groaned, "Oh please Sir, please fuck me. Please, I am slave hot and my need is great."

But instead of rewarding her with his stiff prick he only backed up until he was straddled over her pussy with his huge soft balls and cock resting right on top of her crotch. He rotated his hips, pressing his hot stuff down seductively onto her smooth pussy, until she was mewling and sighing to his lewd lustful grinding.

"Please fuck me Sir, please," she begged again.

But suddenly he smacked her face startling her out of her erotic reverie. She looked at him with shock and then he smacked her other cheek. It didn't really hurt, but she was taken aback by his abruptness. She had never been slapped in the face like that before, and instead of making her angry it only served to make her hornier.

"Shut up whore," the man snapped. "You were told not to speak unless spoken to weren't you?"

"Yes Sir," she simpered.

"Then I think you need to be punished," he growled. And he immediately began to smack her titties with his huge hands. He spanked one tit then the other over and over, turning her on immensely. Each time he spanked a little harder until she was once again whining and wriggling lasciviously against his cock and balls.

"Oh no you don't bitch," he snapped and quickly stood up over her. She wanted to grab him and pull him back onto her so she could feel the thrill of his weight on her body again. But the other man was still holding her bound wrists to the floor above her head, and try as she might she could not budge his hands from the rope.

"Oh please Sir. Please don't go, please, please fuck me with your strong powerful shaft." And then remembering what her Master had said earlier about her talking like a slut she looked up at the man and licked her lips seductively.

And in her lust induced sub haze she blurted out, "Come on Sir you know you want to sink that big cock into this hot tight little cunt hole." And then as she humped her hot pussy in the air toward him she cried, "Please, please, I am begging you. Stuff me with that huge tool. Fuck me hard. Fuck me until I soak your cock with my hot slave juices. Fuck me, Fuck me please."

But instead of a reply the man grabbed her and flipped her onto her tummy. She could feel the rug burn her knees as the he hastily and brusquely pulled her hips up making her kneel while her hands, and now her face, were still held tightly to the floor by the other man.

When she tried to raise her head she felt him cuff her and push her face abruptly against the floor as he snapped, "I didn't tell you to move bitch. And I didn't give you permission to speak. I only want your ass so shut up and be still."

With that the man unceremoniously shoved his hard cock directly into her cunt, making her gasp and cry out at his roughness. But she loved it. She wished he would handle her harshly like that some more, but she was afraid to speak. And then she quickly forgot about anything but her quivering cunt as he proceeded to pound her hard and fast.

He fucked her over and over deep and hard. And quickly establishing a rhythm, he started to spank her ass hard and fast in time with each hard deep thrust into her soft vulnerable pussy.

"Aaaiiiieee!!!" she yelped with the first blow, instinctively jumping back. But the man grabbed her hair with one hand and spanked her ass even harder as he fucked her little cunt brutally, viciously, pounding and shoving her full of his steel hard cock.

He pounded and pounded and crushed her twat with his unrelenting hammering. Over and over he fucked into her cunt as he slapped her ass hare and fast. The combination of the blows on her ass and the pounding in her pussy drove her wild.

As her pussy began to twitch and she neared a huge orgasm she whimpered, "Oh lord, Master I cant hold it. Please, please, let me cum. PLEASE!!!!!"

Just then the man pulled his cock out of her aching pussy making her crazy with her need to cum. She continued to hunch her cunt back toward him wanting to be filled again, but he had something else in mind.

"Hold it Bitch," he shouted as he gave her one more hard slam in the middle of her ass with his massive hand.

She tried to move but the other man still held her in his iron grip as he slapped the back of her head. "Stay!" he ordered and held her wrists even harder.

She started to whimper and then she heard the snap of a condom behind her. The next thing she knew the man was shoving a couple of fingers full of lube into her asshole. He shoved his fingers in and out quickly and she could tell his need was as great as her own. And then she felt the slick head of his cock pressing into her asshole.

She bit down on her lip and she couldn't help squealing as he pushed into her. Master and the raspy voiced man had opened her earlier but her asshole was getting tender and raw. This man's cock wasn't uncommonly long but it was much thicker and it hurt.

But the man was only in her a couple of inches and as she cried out he began to spank her again. Each time he would smack her ass he would pull his cock back a bit and press further into her ass just as his hand made contact.

Cher noticed that each time the man hit her ass cheek it caused her to tense and then relax her asshole, making it hurt less. He continued to spank her ass and press his hard cock further into her until she was finally cooing with pleasure. And once she realized that his cock was all the way into her anal canal she felt his large ball sack slapping against her pussy and occasionally slapping her clit as well, doubling her pleasure as he rocked back and forth into her cunt.

Finally she began to fuck back onto his prick as hard as she could given her limited ability for movement. Then he smashed his huge hand down onto her ass with brutal force causing her to cry out with pain.

"Be still bitch and take it. Take it all. And stop moving. I am going to fuck you as hard," ... and he slammed into her hard. "And as long as I want," ... and he slammed into her asshole even harder and faster ... "And I am going to cram that sassy ass as DEEPAS I WISH," he growled as he slammed his hand onto her bottom, drilling deep into her ass at the same time. "And you can't do anything about it."

And then he plunged into her tender rectum hard, and fast and deep as he yelled, "SO SHUT UP AND LET ME TEAR THAT ASS UP SLUT!" and he slammed into her harder and deeper than ever, over and over, deeper and deeper, faster and faster. He crammed her ass full with his hard meat, and then he fucked and slapped her reddening rump again and again.

Then grabbing her hips he stopped smacking her as he concentrated on fucking her deeper and deeper, filling her ass, stretching it and abusing it deliciously as his cock hammered into her mercilessly.

He had her asshole cruelly trapped and brutally impaled like a bug on a pin, and all she could do was accept it anyway that he wished, and she loved it. She stayed very still and tried to keep from cumming. But then he began to fuck even deeper and faster.

Suddenly, he shoved his cock deep into her ass and made a sign to the man holding her bound hands to the floor. And then, while he knelt in front of her that man lifted her hands up, pulling her upright onto her knees at the same time. Then with her wrists still in his hand he slid his head through her arms until finally she was hanging around his neck by her bound wrists.

And while she was still impaled by the other man's cock in her ass the man in front of her moved up closer to her. She felt him shove a powerful knee between her legs. And with one smooth move he spread her knees wide and positioned his hard cock at the opening of her cunt.

Then the man behind her pulled his stiff cock out a little, and as he grunted, "Now," both men slammed into her quickly, taking her breath away. With both sets of hands at her waist they immediately pulled her back and forth between them like a little ragdoll as they fucked into her hard. Establishing a rhythm between them Cher was treated to a wonderful double fuck.

As one cock slammed deep into her asshole, the other one pulled almost all the way out of her cunt. And then the cock in her cunt slammed back into her slick pussy as the prick in her ass pulled back a bit. And then they banged and pounded, crushing their stiff rock hard cocks in and out of her vulnerable cunt hard and deep and over and over. Thumping, hammering and beating their powerful pulsing shafts in and out, in and out, in and out, deeper and deeper, mashing and grinding cruelly into her trembling body.

They fucked easily at first and then faster and faster, and deeper and harder. And as Cher's ass began to tense she tried to slam back onto them squealing her misery. But then they finally took the hint and started fucking her cunt and her asshole simultaneously.

They fucked hard and deep, back and forth, in and out, again and again. Over and over they bored their hard meat into her velvety ravenous cunt, and her tight little asshole. And she fucked back against grueling iron cocks that drove brutally into her body.

She thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of being dominated by both of these strong men at the same time as they penetrated her, piercing deeply into her tiny asshole, and drilling fiercely into her cunt over and over. They pounded her with their cocks and drove her crazy as she felt their balls slapping together between her legs.

She began to tremble and shudder. She couldn't stay silent any longer, "Ohhhhhhhh! I can't wait. Pleeaassee let me cum!" she shouted piteously.

"CUM BITCH" they demanded together as they held her hips still and slammed their cocks hard into her cunt and ass and held it. Soon her body began to tense and tremble and they both pulled out. And as one of them squirted hot cum all over her ass cheeks, the other shot his sizzling cream directly onto the front of her pussy.

Feeling them cum all over her Cher's whole body shook as a rolling orgasm hit her drenching the balls of both men before dripping down her inner thigh. She slumped in their strong grip as her orgasm ended.

... to be continued