Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey, through a scholarship and a Foundation Study, got a degree in Irish Studies. There were actually one or two people at her college who had went to high school with her who didn't realize that the two women with the same name were one of the same. How could they be? The Lindsey Dunham they knew in high school was non-descript, forgotten as soon as she left the room. This one...she had dark eyes that always sparkled, a laugh that could be heard across campus, and when not in class, seemed to be always holding court with dozen of friends and a few hopeful admirers who had taken notice of her figure and hoped to maybe sample it a little bit more intimately.

Such was not to be. Lindsey might flirt outrageously, but her heart and all the rest of her belonged to one G. James O'Brien, whom she called Dutch while in the company of his family. The two got married after she graduated and before and after that magical date, he doted on here. And with his uncanny ability to pick stocks, bonds and futures, he could afford to do quite some doting.

Occasionally, one of Lindsey's girl friends would ask how she kept Jimmy "in check." Lindsey smiled and said, "I keep him eating out of the palm of his hand." The girlfriend would correct her and say she meant to say eating out of the palm out of her hand. Lindsey would give her a secret smile and say, "I suppose I do."

On the second night of their honeymoon in Jamaica, Lindsey looked lovingly at her new husband as they sat relaxing in a bar, a steel drum band playing. An odd look crossed her husband's face. "What is it, Jimmy?" "Nothing, dearest, nothing." "Come out with, Jimmy, you'll know I'll get it out of you sooner or later." "Well, it's silly, but....well, you know, after the first night that I" James looked around, then held his hands 2 feet apart and drew them closer to six inches apart. Lindsey blushed and grinned simultaneously at that particular memory. "Well, ever since that night, I get the oddest feeling of deja vu every time I hear this song."

On stage the singer was belting out, "Come on out, come on in..."

Finis