Essex Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on then, I guess this is about Kevin too?"

"Yes it is. It has to be, he is still my husband, even if it's in name only."

I sighed.

"He got home just as you were driving away last night and demanded to know where I'd been."

"That was a near thing. Hope he didn't get too close, we were both smelling a bit sexy when I dropped you off."

She smiled in resignation. "Tom, he wouldn't know that smell if it was poured over his head. Besides, he reeked of it himself."

"So what did you say?"

"I told him the truth!"

"Fuck! Are you mad?'

"Don't be silly, I didn't tell him about us, I told him that I had some important drawings to get finished for an important client, which was true. I don't like to lie, Tom, not even to him."

I sighed with relief, Kevin was a good three stone heavier than me!

She continued, "But I expect him to be honest with me too, so I went for the jugular and asked him who he had been fucking last night."

"Just like that?"

"Yep, you know me, Tom, I don't mince words."

"Good girl!"

"I asked him what right he had to question me after coming home from screwing his slutty barmaid. I caught him off guard so he couldn't deny it, and when he backed down I told him I knew it had been going on for months."

"What did he do?"

"He stormed out of the room, mumbling something about a man's right to get sex if he wasn't getting it at home, and I shouted back that the same worked for me. He stopped in his tracks and asked me what I meant, so I completely lost it and told him I had just been with someone myself."

"Fuck, I hope you didn't mention me?"

"No way, that would blow the merger apart. He just slammed the door and went to bed, I slept in the spare room, it wouldn't be the first time."

"So where do we go from here?"

"Nowhere Tom, and you know the reasons why. This morning, I was expecting the worst but he spoke to me briefly before he went to the gym and suggested we sit down tonight and work a way out of this, that's all."

"Want any ideas from me?"

She laughed, "And what could you suggest that doesn't involve sex?"

"I can't think of anything," I grinned, "Perhaps we should run away together, fuck them all!"

"I wish it was that simple, Tom. Don't get me wrong, if I had my way I would move in with you right now, but it doesn't work like that." She looked at her watch, "I must go, I have some shopping to do, and you don't want to miss your match."

I gave her a sly look, "Both unimportant really. We could just go back to the office, George will have gone home by now."

"I know what you're thinking, Tom, and I am so bloody tempted to give you that blow job I owe you. But next time we make love, and there will be a next time I promise, I want it to be in a nice big bed with a lovely en-suite shower to wash each other down afterwards."

The mention of a shower turned my attention to Kamile, and I used the one last sensible crumb remaining in my brain to find an excuse not to visit the Turkish woman. I grabbed Rachel's hand, pressing it into my groin.

"Rach, feel how much I want you, remember how good last night was? Lets go somewhere quiet and you can give me that blow-job. You said you want to do it in a nice big bed, there's a hotel just over there, look."

She withdrew her hand. "Tom, there is nothing I would like more than to suck you off right now, but I promised myself we would wait. Just pretend last night was a one-night-stand and that's it for the time being, okay?"

"In which case it goes down as the best one-night-stand ever, and I've had a few of those."

She grinned and we kissed softly, "Me too, Tom."

Our kiss developed into a heavy snog and as my hands wandered to her breasts she groaned into my mouth and I felt her weaken with the stiffening of my cock in her hand. But, resolution in her face, she pushed me away. "Bloody hell Tom, why couldn't this have happened before I met Kev?"

"Because you had to go fuck the bad guy before going with the good guy, that's why!" I joked.

We gathered up the wrappers and set off hand-in-hand down the park. Back at the office I collected the drawings, with an odd glare from Rachel. I made one final attempt, we were both standing at my desk, each acutely aware of the last time we stood there.

"I don't have to go to the football Rach, the Hammers will probably lose again anyway, let's just stay here and have some fun, like yesterday."

She hesitated, clearly trembling with indecision.

"No Tom, apart from anything else, Daddy is due back this afternoon, if he came in here now we could both lose our jobs."

We hugged briefly and went our separate ways, promising to touch base after her showdown with her husband.

Saturday 5:40 pm

The match was an exciting one, West Ham played a rare attacking game and won three nil. Anxious to avoid another threatening rainstorm and with the result beyond question, I left the ground a little early. During the match Kamile had texted me.

'Tom, the electric gates are broken again, I am afraid you will have to walk and it's starting to rain, you better bring some protection."

You're damn right I thought, fingering the outline of the condoms in my pocket. I also had an equally long walk from the football ground to my car, which I had parked in a previous client's driveway.

It was dark by the time I reached the huge mansion that the Ferrer family had built backing on the golf course at Chigwell. As I plodded through the rain up the long private drive I tried to envisage what Kamile would be wearing, my mind finally settling on a sheer black negligee. And of course she would be in bare feet.

Instead, as the huge oak door opened, I got my second surprise of the weekend. No negligee, no Turkish beauty. Bare feet, yes. And above those, well tanned legs and a lithe body in a very well filled skimpy bikini, a body I hadn't seen since just after my sixteenth birthday. It never crossed my mind to ask why my first ever girlfriend was dressed like this in late November!

Totally astonished, I stuttered a weak hello.

"Hi, Tom. You look well."

"Carol, what the hell are you doing here?"

The thirty year old that had taken my virginity some twelve years ago welcomed me with a huge grin and a peck on each cheek. "Hi Tom," she repeated, "It's been a long time. And you're early, we didn't expect you for another half-hour."

Before I could stutter a response, Kamile drifted from around a corner, regrettably not in that negligee, but the tightest of sheer cotton slacks and a clingy t-shirt, all in her favourite colour of deep purple. I recollect once asking her if she was influenced by the famous rock group.

She smiled sweetly, putting out her hand, which I kissed formally. She smelt faintly of oranges. "I believe you know my sister-in-law?"

So that was it! I knew Carol had married into a Turkish family, but wasn't aware that it was this one!

Out of courtesy, I remembered to remove my shoes, and without warning found myself in a hug with Carol, her near naked body pressed tightly to my wet clothing. Kamile smiled and discreetly removed from my one free hand the tube containing her drawings.

Whereas Carol was clearly delighted to see me after all these years, my outrageously sexy client appeared to be ultra cool, completely in contrast to our conversation earlier that morning. While I was a little mystified, I already had the distinct impression that I had been set up. Not that I was objecting, after Carol and I had split up following her failed pregnancy, I had spent many a night masturbating to the memory of our first time together. The night I lost my cherry.

Kamile looked on as my old school friend plastered my neck with kisses, "Tom, can I leave you in the safe hands of Carol? She will show you around, I have someone with me at the moment, we can go through your drawings later." Without a further glance she disappeared off into the depths of the building. I watched her departure over Carol's shoulder.

"Tom, I was having a drink by the pool, would you like to join me?" She took me firmly by the hand, seemingly offering me little choice.

The enormous pool room was almost as hot as a suana, and just as steamy, and while Carol was at the bar pouring two beers, I studied her figure. Twelve years ago all I was interested in were her tits and pussy and how readily she had made them available to me, but now her whole body was a sight for sore eyes. Skinny before, she now sported child-bearing hips and a small tight belly. Her blonde purple-streaked hair, previously short, was bundled into a huge ponytail pinned on top of her head, no doubt to avoid getting wet.

Her legs were silk smooth and muscular, not how I remembered them, then they were spindly. She clearly she worked out. Her ass, blatantly on show for my benefit I was sure, was sheer delight, the round tanned cheeks separated by the merest sliver of yellow material, the swelling of her pussy mound very evident when she bent low to discard the two bottles. When she returned to the table her nipples were clearly prominent in her top, I wondered if she was as excited at our reunion as I was myself. With the memory of our first sexual encounter constantly on my mind I knew there was no way I could avoid an erection, and as soon as she spoke I knew it would start to happen.

"See anything you like Tom?"

I continued staring at her ample tits as she sat down opposite me, "I like everything I see Carol. I did the first time, if you remember?"

"I bet you don't remember how I was dressed the last time we said goodbye?" She grinned, obviously playing a little game.

As I took a deep swig of my beer I cast my mind back. The vivid occasion came to me very quickly, "Oh God!"

She laughed, "You remember, then?"

"How could I forget? I wonder where we would be now if that hadn't happened?"

Up until that embarrassing moment, we had been lovers for about two months, she eighteen, me two years younger and, thanks to her, no longer a shy virgin. We had been on a local beach with our respective parents and Carol and I had sneaked off for some private time on our own. Carol's bikini briefs pulled to one side, myself hugely erect inside her, her father had caught us having sex in the tiny beach hut, and that became the end of our brief fiery relationship.

"I don't know Tom, but it was fun while it lasted."

Over the top of my glass my eyes continued to focus on her marvelous breasts, remembering how dark her nipples were and the last time I sucked them, turning them into little acorns.

She followed my stare and laughed, "My face is up here Tom!" My eyes lifted to hers as she asked, "Penny for your thoughts?"

"I was thinking of a certain tent in Devon."

She grinned and looked down at my groin, "My mind is on another tent, much closer to home!"

I followed her gaze, my erection had become rather obvious. I had worn boxers to allow my cock some freedom with the intention of titilating a certain other female. I had come dressed for sex, but not with the woman who was now coming strongly on to me.

Carol leaned forward, and for one mad moment I thought she was going to grab my cock, but instead she placed her hand on mine, "I often think of that too, you weren't my first Tom, but you were always the best, even up until now."

I laughed, enjoying the physical contact, "You must have had some crap lovers since me then."

"Don't put yourself down Tom, I know you were only sixteen and that I was your first ever fuck, but you tried so hard to do everything right, and you succeeded too. No man has ever pleased me the way you did."

She stroked my fingers softly with her own and I swear her nipples were hardening in that skimpy top. I was of course by now fully hard, and she knew it. I was getting a good indication of where this was leading, hopefully a bedroom somewhere. For a brief moment I wondered if Kamile had planned a tryst between the three of us and would suddenly appear, naked and ready, but in reality I knew she had set up Carol and I to be together, just the two of us. My thoughts also went out to Rachel and I smiled to myself knowing I really was observing her warning and not getting involved with my lecherous client!

I was also aware that I was sweating heavily and I was certain it wasn't just the heat. I loosened a couple of buttons on my shirt, and Carol grinned.

"Why don't you take it off, Tom? You look so uncomfortable."

I did so, with difficulty, it had stuck to my back and I was reluctant to stand up with such an obvious erection. When she gasped I thought for a moment she had spotted it, "Wow Tom, you have grown into a big boy now." But she was admiring my chest. "So fit, too."

Then she did something which did nothing to help the ache down below, she leaned forward and traced her finger down through the sweat on my chest and, staring intently into me eyes, put her finger to her lips. I couldn't resist a groan.

"Mmm, I do so love the taste of a man."

Meeting her wanton stare with my own I replied, "Yes, I seem to remember."

It was as clear as if it was the present day, that afternoon in the woods outside the campsite. I had shot a huge load of sperm violently in her mouth, the very first girl ever to let me do that. And she had stared at me then the same way as she was now, her eyes full of lust, and had visibly gulped, swallowing all of my cum. I considered that a repeat performance might be on the menu. She picked up on my thoughts, "Those were tasty days, Tom."

Suddenly she stood up, "Come on, let's have a swim." And, adjusting her ponytail, she slithered like a long brown fish into the inviting water.

She turned, only her head above water, "Come on Tom, it's lovely and warm, better than that last time."

God, she remembered that too! The little lake we had discovered in the middle of the woods. We had fooled around naked in the cold clear water and then, shivering, made love on the grassy verge. Did she have this in mind too? Sex on the edge of the pool? And where was Kamile? Suddenly I didn't want her to return, now that I was certain I was going to have sex with my old school friend. Knowing that I had come to this house to fuck one woman and instead I was going to screw another, I finally removed all modesty and, after I removed my jeans, I plunged into the pool, my cock still at full mast, tenting forward inside my loose boxers.

"Silly boy, you should have taken them off, they aren't really hiding anything. Now you will have to go home commando!"

We swam some lengths slowly in silence, the sexual tension growing between us, gradually getting closer at each passing.

Carol had deposited our drinks at the shallow end and, as we stood with water up to our waists, I sipped gratefully at the cold amber liquid, and enquired tactfully about her husband, and where he featured in her lifestyle.

She snorted exaggeratedly, "What husband? I never see him, he's always abroad somewhere, wheeling and dealing. The only time Salik shows up is when he wants to breed another child, or bring another woman into our bed." She laughed, "Not that I object, they are usually gorge!"

If Carol expected me to be surprised at her lifestyle, she would be disappointed, it was publicly known at school that her first ever lover had been another girl.

"Do you get to meet any of them on your own?"

She grinned over her glass, "Oh yes. In fact I have recently dating someone you used to know at school. And no, I am not telling you!" she quickly added. I would have been shocked if she had disclosed her name!

"So where is Salik now?" I queried, hoping it was any country except this one.

"Relax, Tom. He phoned me from Istanbul this morning. Not that I miss him, the last time we had sex was when I got pregnant with my youngest, and I certainly don't really love him anymore, not in that way."

I steered the conversation towards its inevitable destination, "So what do you do for sex then, Carol? I could never see you being the celibate type."

"Thank you for your belief in the sanctity of my marriage," she replied mockingly, " I happen to have a regular girl friend if you must know. An Indian girl, known her from schooldays."

"Not Narita? Narita Patel?" There were very few Asian girls at our school.

She looked at me, a little surprised, "You knew her?"

I nodded, "We were an item for a few months, until her mother found out."

She laughed, "Were there any girls in our school you didn't fuck, Tom?"

"Probably, but it wasn't for lack of trying! You were to blame for getting me going! But what about you?"

"Oddly enough, Narita Saunders, as she is know, was my only girlfriend until I got to uni."

I was more interested in seeing how much she still adored the cock, particularly mine which, at this moment in time, had found the gap in my boxers and was fully on view below the surface.

"So why do you stay with your husband?"

She waved her hands in the air, "All this Tom, I would seriously miss the lifestyle, I know it sounds terribly worldly but that's the way I am, and I'm happy. And Kamile is in the same boat with her husband Jamal. Besides being my sister-in-law she is my very best friend, even lover sometimes, but don't tell her I told you. I would lose her too, that's what this family is like. We all fuck whoever we fancy but stick together as a unit, and God help any outsider that interferes."

"Where are you living now? Obviously not here, or I would have seen you before when I measured up, and surely Kamile would have said something?"

"Everywhere darling, Salik has houses I haven't even seen yet, Paris, New York, a huge apartment in Nice, and of course our home in Ankara. That's where our kids are, with their nanny. When I come to London for shopping I stay here with Kamile."

"How many kids do you have?"

"Three now, Monika 6, Raafa 4 and Aylia 3. I get horny so easily Tom, I only have to look at a pair of trousers and I'm up the duff."

"In which case," I grinned, pointing into the water, "You are safe with me, no trousers!"

She laughed, her eyes peering through the water at the faint outline of my erection.

"Remember the panic when you got me pregnant?"

"I do, I was shit scared at the time."

"You weren't the only one, my dad would have killed me if he knew."

"And me too!"

She looked at me in deep thought, obviously recalling the accident on her bike and losing the baby before anyone knew she was knocked up.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I wonder where you and I would be know if I'd had that baby?"

"I don't know Carol, but I am sure I would have stood by you and married you."

"What, at your age? You're joking!"

"Not at all, I was in love with you then."

"You were in love with sex!"

"Okay, perhaps I was, but I seem to remember sex with you was really special."

She shrugged her shoulders, "I guess you're right, kids in Turkey get married younger than that! Sometimes I wish I did have that baby of yours rather than Salik's."

"Really? Why?"

"Because I too sensed that you really did love me when you had sex with me, it's never been like that with him. For Salik, fucking his wife is for procreation, he prefers to enjoy his sex with his mistresses."

"Yes, you could have misread me at the time, I was in love with anything that had tits and a pussy! Sex at that age was just a novelty, and most girls seem to agreed with it. I fell in love with fucking."

"Don't put yourself down Tom." Up until now her hand had been stroking my chest and teasing my nipples. Now at last she moved it into my groin, gripping my throbbing erection.

"Oooh, he feels just as thick as I remember. When you first put this lovely cock in me I felt your love, you can't get away from that."

I laughed, "Actually you felt my spunk, and that's what got you pregnant. Remember? We knew it was a result of that very first time."