Essex Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Tom, for two reasons. "I am a little messy inside and need a shower, and my husband is due here anytime. Don't get me wrong, he won't bother about us having sex, but you might object if he gets horny too."

"Why would I? I have done that before, she was a very willing girl, she really got off on having two cocks. I assume you would too?"

"Oh, I do, Tom, very much so, but Jamal is very bisexual, not everyone's cup of tea."

"Oh, I see." Visions of his cock up her ass while I fucked her mouth were very acceptable, but not the other way around. No thank you! Not even after Lisa had tried that with her pencil vibrator. Fingers and tongues only please.

She composed herself and turned her attention to the drawings. "These are fine Tom, where do I sign?"

"The shower is okay then? It still seems very large."

"I told you before, Tom, what better way for four people to get acquainted than in a large shower? And..." I started to reply, but she gripped my arm as she handed me back my pen. "...And, I want you to be one of those four when it is built. Okay?"

I laughed, "Deal. As long as I don't get a cock up my ass."

"You won't Tom, I promise. In fact I have someone already lined up for you, and it's not Carol. After you have pleasured me that is," she added with a wide grin. "So you better get that builder off his ass and get the shower finished."

"Is she bi too?"

"Of course she is Tom, all my friends are bisexual. No point in it otherwise. Now you really must go."

Now very interested, I pursued the issue, "Do you mean that girl called Lilli?"

She laughed, taking my arm and leading me to the door where I put on my shoes, "Maybe, you will have to wait and see."

I rolled up my drawings, collected the umbrella and headed off down the drive, but not before Carol, dressed in a long tee shirt, hugged and kissed me, her hands caressing the outline of my newly aroused cock.

"Mmm, Kamile came on to you back there, Tom?"

"Yes, I made it quite clear that I want both of you, and together."

"You will Tom, I promise, and thank you for tonight, I have a feeling we will meet again very soon." What I didn't know at the time, was that she already had something planned and it was closer than I expected, and in extremely different circumstances.

Saturday 9:40 pm

"Did you fuck her, Tom?"

That was the voicemail message waiting for me from Rachel when I got home later that Saturday evening exhausted but exhilarated from my couple of hours with Carol.

My story continues under the title of "Christmas Stockings."