Essex Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, and I had been so very careful up 'til then. I was so fucking horny that night, and seeing my sister at it with that coach driver just tipped the scales. I had to have you, there and then, virgin or no virgin."

I looked around to check we weren't being observed and placed my hand on her bikini top, the outline of her excited nipple hard against my palm. Her hand was working furiously underwater on my prick.

"Carol, are you sure about this? What about your husband?"

She leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine, and then hissed against my mouth, "Fuck my husband."

I teased her mouth with my tongue and her lips opened instantly as I breathed back at her, "No thanks, I would much rather fuck you."

"Good darling, that's exactly I have in mind." Reverently, I eased an ample tit from its yellow covering, the engorged nipple demanding attention. She looked down and smiled at the intimate contact.

"Do you know you are the first man who has touched my tits in ages?"

"What about elsewhere?"

"Try me," she grinned up into my face and, accepting the invitation, I slid my hand into her pants. Carol sighed as my fingers parted her lips, searching for the wet warmth of her cunt.

I whispered as though the world were listening in, "I'll let you into a secret. After we broke up I used to lie awake at night thinking about you."

"Wanking I assume, or when you were fucking another girl?"

I laughed, "Both occasions!"

"I used to do the same, Tom. You weren't the only one who missed what we started together."

I stared at her pensively, all the time clinging on to one very happy nipple and a soaking wet pussy. We had to fuck soon. Little Tom, gripped firmly in her little hand, was demanding it.

"Do you realise that if your Dad hadn't caught us shagging, our relationship would have continued much longer?"

"I thought the same Tom, but you went cold on me, I assumed it was because of my Dad, and you were shit scared he would tell your parents. As it happened I defied them and continued sleeping with boys, so it didn't really matter."

"Yes, but not sixteen year olds! Anyway I thought you were angry with me for being careless and not wearing a condom. Fuck, I was hardly old enough to know what they were!"

"Don't be silly Tom, if you must know, I had lots of sex before you without condoms, provided the boys pulled out before cumming. Later on, when I was with another boy I used to pretend it was your cock inside me, he had a fat one just like this nice thing here." She stroked a little harder.

Coquettishly she rapidly blinked her eyes at me, "And now here we are again, one hard cock, one extremely wet pussy, just like our first time. What are we going to do about it?"

"But this time you have a husband."

"Tom, you should understand that Turks have a different view of marriage, I know Salik has girl friends all over the bloody planet. I accepted that situation when we got married, I was just glad of the security and the trappings that go with it. Kamile is the same you know, she's not so innocent as she looks, she has her toy-boy with her right now."

After little under an hour in this house, Carol's revelation failed to surprise me.

"What about your views then?"

"Sex you mean?"

I nodded.

"I have slept with a few people I must admit, mostly more women than men, Salik prefers it that way, and when I think about it I guess I do too. Less complicated, less marriages to fuck up." Then she stared meaningfully into my eyes, "But you're not married, and it's ages since I had some cock."

With that statement I had no doubt now she now wanted me in that elite club, the only question being when and where. I wondered what Kamile's reaction would be if she caught us copulating in her pool. Then somehow I knew from what Carol had just said, apart from being occupied with some young cock herself, she had seen it all before.

As if reading my thoughts Carol asked me to kiss her and, as we lustily snogged, I forced more fingers into the slippery cavity of her pussy, twelve years ago the very first one to capture my eager teenage cock. She now had two hands working on my stiff prick.

Suddenly I heard a noise from the far side of the room, and pushed her away, only to realise it was the pump kicking in.

"What's wrong Tom? Don't you want you to fuck me?"

"Of course I do Carol, if you must know I want to fuck the ass off you, but I am still a bit confused, I got the hint earlier today that Kamile was after me for the very same thing."

"Really?" Carol gave me a winsome look, pulling me back against her naked breast, my cock prodding underwater at her belly. "Wherever did you get that strange idea?"

"She phoned me this morning from her bed, sounding very horny and virtually suggested I come over and have sex with her, but she was totally cool with me just now. So what's going on?"

Carol placed her hand under my trembling balls and stroked them gently, "Do you want to fuck her instead of me? I could ask her if you like but I think she might refuse because she has stiff company of her own at the moment, probably inside her!" She squeezed hard on my cock as if to prove the point.

Suddenly it all became crystal clear, I really had been set up. Carol had requested this meeting, Kamile had no intention of having sex with me. Not that I was complaining, my fingers being where they were, pleasantly moist and surrounded by hot slithery wet pussy flesh. She was grinning from ear to ear.

"You know about that conversation didn't you?"

She nodded, grinning slyly. "Of course I do, I was in bed with her at the time. We had just had sex ourselves."

"How much did you hear?"

She nodded sheepishly, still gripping my cock. It was telling me it needed to be where my fingers were, and soon. "All of it Tom, we were listening to you ear to ear, knowing we were getting you all horny."

"You were," I laughed, "I was hard as nails! She did all that on the phone to get me here with you, didn't she?"

She nodded, "Pretty close Tom. Actually I asked her to do it."

"But how did you know that I knew her?"

"Ever since we first slept together, Tom, I have thought continuously about you, especially on lonely nights, then I saw your name on Kamile's drawings, and I knew after all this time I had to have you. I want you to fuck me, Tom. Got the message yet?"

Carol was stooping slightly in the water, rubbing my cock across the folds of her pussy, but as much as I wanted entry, I still needed some answers.

"How do you know I don't have a partner?"

"We Turkish families have ears everywhere Tom, I do know you got divorced last year and I was tempted to call you then, but I knew you had a thing going with some air hostess."

"Stewardess," I corrected her.

"Whatever. Then I heard you were seeing less of her, so I thought you might appreciate a little old déjà vu."

So she didn't know about Rachel, I guess the gossip line wasn't quite slick enough for that one. With sex on the brain, how wrong one can be!

As we kissed again and she tried to ease my cock into her eager cunt, I marveled at the irony of the situation, in less than a day two girls from my past, one a previous lover, the other not, both wanting a quick shag. And both married!

I brought my pussy-juice laden fingers to my lips and tasted her desire.

"Where can we go Carol? This is too public."

"Why Tom? I thought you would be over the shy thing. I've done it in here before, over there actually, on one of those chairs."

At that moment we heard a loud moan from a distant room above.

"What was that?" I asked, although convinced the sound was an orgasmic one.

Carol laughed, "That will be Kamile, sounds as though her young boy has a good tongue. I love to watch her with them, once I got to join in."

"In that case, why not invite them down here? We can join in the fun."

"Actually she suggested that, but for the moment I want you all to myself. So come on Tom, let's find somewhere we can shag."

She took my hand as we climbed half naked out of the pool and, grabbing some towels, led me off through a doorway into a corridor I had never seen before.

"Where are we going?" We were drying ourselves off as we walked, and in the process had removed our remaining clothing. Both the passage and the rooms we passed through were all decorated in 1800's Moroccan style. I never knew this part of the building existed, which showed how vast this emporium truly was.

Carol opened a door off to the right, "Here we are. This is the guest suite, Tom. If any of the family want to host someone for some a very discreet meeting, this is where we go."

We entered the largest bedroom I had ever seen, larger even than the plans I had seen of Kamile's own huge suite, and the centre-piece was a bed of proportionate size. I suggested it would easily hold an orgy for twenty people with space to spare.

"Oh it already has, Tom, but I don't remember seeing any space between the bodies!"

We stood naked together, each hesitant in that brief exquisite moment before our bodies would become one, thrusting together in aggressive lust, the outside world oblivious to our desire to consume each other in unmitigating passion.

We fell back together on the gigantic bed, laughing, touching, kissing, her hand gripping my cock, my own fingers once again exploring the depths of her pussy, just as we had all those years ago. Then, in that tent, it was simple single-minded fornication, two innocent teenagers banging away, learning how to assuage their sexual needs, without any care in the world. Tonight we were about to have secret sex, I was about to fuck a married woman that I had once made pregnant, and only 24 hours after my best friend had declared her love for me with her own body. Those thoughts were rapidly lost to me as we selfishly started to feast on each other's willing body, my lips wrapped around an enlarged nipple, her hand trying to draw my cock between the lips of her very available cunt.

"Please fuck me Tom, I have waited years for this. Pretend we are back in that tent."

"Not just yet, I have something else to do first." Forcefully, I pushed her back on the bed and lifted her thighs in the air, exposing her glistening sex in its full glory.

"Mmm, a dominant Tom, this is new."

I was thrilled to see she was only partly shaven, her lips protruding through some golden curls. I could see the moisture of her arousal and I could smell it too. The woman was totally on heat and wanted cock. My cock. But first I wanted the pleasure of tasting her. I know a lot of men lick their women purely out of duty to give them pleasure, but I also get off on that delectable taste of pussy, and each and every one is different. Carol's was no exception as in one movement I grabbed a breast and slid my tongue as deep as possible straight in to her delectable soaking slit of love.

Shit!" she gasped, heaving her hips upward as if to make me go in deeper. Inside she was silky smooth and of course extremely wet, her love juices seeping out on to my caressing lips. As I rapidly tongue fucked her, my nose came into contact with her clitoris, making her jump. I was astonished when she told me that was ready to cum.

"You horny bitch," I muttered.

"Tom, I've been touching myself all day waiting for you, and Kamile had started me off earlier."

That vision energised me even more and I attacked her pussy with tongue and fingers. Knowing she was married to a Turk I assumed she would be accustomed to a finger in her ass, so I inserted one just as she started to shake.

"Fuuuuck," she screamed as her orgasm wracked her body. I had to hold her down to maintain mouth to pussy contact, my tongue continuing to enjoy servicing her clit, until she eventually cried out for me to stop.

I moved up her body, my mouth glistening with her cum and I pressed my lips to hers. Her tongue shot out, savouring her own flavour.

"You like the taste of your pussy then, Carol?"

"Mmm, I taste her all the time, it turns me on."

"Other pussies too? Like Kamile's?"

"Of course, Tom, what else is there for a lonely married women to do? Apart from tasting cocks of course. And talking of cocks," She reached down for my throbbing erection which had been secreting juices onto the bed cover, "When are you going to put yours in me then?"

Grinning, I eased forward on to my knees, my cock at the ready, her pussy inflamed and waiting. Suddenly the memory of the last pussy to encompass my cock flashed before my eyes, Rachel impaling herself on me in my car, and I suddenly realised that I was again unprotected.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

Carol grinned at me over her heaving breasts, "Yes please darling."

"No, I didn't mean that, I left the condoms in my pants, by the pool."

She sighed and muttered something incomprehensible and, turning on her side, opened a bedside cupboard. Inside on three shelves, was a huge array of sex toys of all shapes and sizes and enough boxes of condoms to run an Amsterdam brothel for a year!

"It doesn't look as though I was joking about the orgies," I laughed, as she grabbed a foil packet and held it up to the light.

"What flavour do you prefer, Tom?"

I laughed as I rubbed my throbbing erection up and down her wet slit, "I don't care, I shan't be tasting it!"

I reached out for the packet but she retracted her arm and looked at me pensively.

"Who have you shagged recently?"

I realised where she was coming from but still asked the question, "Why do you ask?"

"I hate these fucking things, I like the feel of a real cock in me, not some bloody rubber. I do get the tests done regularly, and so does Salik. And anyway, he hasn't fucked me in ages!"

Realising she was serious about going bareback, I excitedly counted off my recent sexual encounters, "Since my ex-wife, a randy one-night stand in Paris, protected of course, and Lisa who always has safe sex when she's away, that's all." No way was I going to mention last night's events, and anyway I was certain Rachel was clean.

She threw the packet on the floor, "Good. Will you now please fuck me? Just like you did in that tent, with that nice fat cock?"

Tempted that I was to experience that delicious feel of flesh against flesh, I was still uncertain about Carol. If she was capable of taking a risk all those years ago in that tent, she could well be horny enough to do so now. I climbed off the bed to retrieve the condom and sat on the carpet, my cock pointing to the ceiling, and tore open the foil.

"God, that's a sight for sore eyes," groaned Carol, her eyes glued to my cock, and leapt off the bed and joined me on the floor. Before I could install the rubber, she impaled herself on me, kissing me hungrily as she slid sweetly down my pole. "Now fuck me you delicious bastard, fuck me hard."

I sighed, so much for caution. In that position she would be the one to do the fucking, and she did so, with abandon, bouncing eagerly up and down on me, achieving maximum penetration, just as she had done in that tent all those years ago. All thoughts of safe sex had gone clean out the window.

But I was no longer sixteen, I was now a 28 year-old red bloodied male and wanted to fuck this bitch, hard. I pushed her off me, rolled her on to her back, lifted her legs onto my shoulders, pressed her arms over her head, and plunged back into her. She groaned at my sudden dominant invasion of her cunt as we humped violently together, both seeking urgent release, and it didn't take long to achieve.

With the day-long expectancy of fucking my Turkish client, I was the first to cum and blasted my spunk deep inside her sister-in-law with all the force I could acquire. Realising she was close herself, I withdrew my cock and rubbed the spunky head on her clit, ramming first one finger, then two, none too gently into her asshole, making her scream again. I wondered if she would be heard in this great house and then grinned when I assumed that the sound would have been expected rather than frowned upon.

As we lay panting heavily, the sweat rolling off us, we sat up and leaned against the side of the enormous bed.

Carol gasped, "Fuck that was good. You really have grown into a man, Tom."

"God, what do you expect? I was only sixteen the last time, and you weren't that much older yourself."

"I know that, Tom, but when you have been with a guy for the first time you sort of paint a mental picture of him. Your were a wimp then, admittedly a wimp with a fat cock, and I wasn't really interested in the wimp bit."

"Well, I hope you appreciate the transformation!"

She looked over her shoulder and laughed, "The biggest bed in London and we had sex on the fucking floor!"

"I was just being considerate to the maid," I joked, realising I was still clutching the redundant condom.

"Fuck the maid," she replied, and then grinned, "Come to think of it, I already have!"

"Carol, you are incorrigible."

"If that's a compliment, then thank you, kind sir."

She then did something which drives me nuts, in a nice way.

She leaned over the bed the retrieve the condom box, presenting from the rear some very spunky pussy lips, and my cock immediately ceased its decent towards slackness. As if expecting my reaction to this erotic display, she didn't change position, and I moved in and grabbed her ass.

She groaned, "Oh yes, Tom, do me in there."

For an instant I wondered if she was expecting me to enter her asshole but, although still excited, my cock was not yet quite hard enough for that, and her pussy was so invitingly wet that I simply slithered into the recently vacated sticky cavity of her body. As she leaned over against the bed I gripped her hips and fucked her hard with a distant memory of doing the same to her up against that tree all those years ago. I hardened and shafted her faster, all the time she was squealing and uttering words of filth, no doubt learned from her surrogate family.

I moved to put a finger up her ass, but she quickly pushed my hand away and pointed to the cupboard. As soon as I stretched across her and opened the door I realised her intention and grabbed the nearest vibrator, an evil-looking purple weapon, curved, rippled, and very long with a cock-shaped head, slit and all. I wondered if anything would come out of it! I was aware that something would soon come out of mine!

Slowly fucking her soaking cunt, I inserted the toy slowly into her ass. When cock and plastic were both fully inserted I fucked both holes alternatively, cock in, vibrator out and vice versa. I reached under her sides and grabbed her swinging breasts, the movement forcing me even deeper inside her, the vibrator momentarily stationary in her ass.

"Tom," she gasped, "Which vibrator is it?" Clearly not only the room, but its contents were familiar to her.

"Long purple thing with a black end."

"Good," she gasped as I hit rock bottom, "Turn the black bit, switch it on, I so want to fucking cum."

I twiddled the knob, and together we immediately transcended up to another level. Through the thin membrane of her anus I now had a vibrating cunt and the feeling on my thrusting cock was sensational. Carol was cumming before me and not even touching herself and that triggered my own climax. I don't believe I could have shot my semen any deeper into a woman than at that moment.

I held my cock inside her, both of us enjoying the hot pool of liquid I had deposited deep inside her pussy. As the spunk started to seep past my cock she collapsed on the bed with me on top of her and we both wound down, both of us covered in a slick sheen of sweat.

For a few minutes we laid there silently, my cock twitching in her cunt, her vaginal muscles gripping me in reply, her ass suggestively moving against my belly. I did believe she wanted to go again, but for the time being I was beaten and slowly pulled out. Carol turned on to her back and, leaning forward, watched my spunk seep from her pussy. Concerned for the sheets, I made to reach for a tissue, but she stopped me.