Essex Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No need Tom, Lena will clean up. She is used to what goes on in here!" Lena was Kamile's Italian housekeeper, nineteen, extremely sexy and, as word would have it, a committed lesbian. My previous advances had proved the point.

"All the same..." I objected, my fingers idly spreading the cum off her lips and on to her thighs.

"Tom," she sighed, "With the greatest respect, what we have done is nothing. You should see the state of this bed after one of Kamile's parties."

"Really?" My spunky hand strayed to my cock, trying to imagine the scene.

Carol clarified the picture for me, "On Halloween last year, while our husbands were away, we held a party for some Turkish couples who were visiting London. With the help of some pot, most of us ended up either naked in the pool or in here. Kamile had to buy a new mattress afterwards!"

"Wow!"

Seeing me stroke my cock, my married lover picked up the vibrator, still buzzing away, and with it spread my cum over her clit. I wondered how many times she had masturbated to the memory of that orgy? I was wanking with her and hadn't even been there!

"I wish I had been a fly on the wall, Carol."

She groaned as the plastic cock did its work, "You can come to the next one if you like Tom, you might even get to fuck Kamile."

"That's a must, with a cock like that!"

Startled, we both turned our heads toward the door. The new voice came from our host. Both concentrating on pleasuring ourselves, we hadn't seen Kamile slip silently into the room. I immediately tried to cover myself but Carol grabbed my hand and, without any show of embarrassment, pulled it on to her pussy.

Kamile stood in the doorway wearing, to my delight, that black negligee I had dreamed of, and it was completely see-through. The dark triangle between her thighs declared she was unshaven. She was grinning and staring fixedly at my cock, so intently in fact that I pointed it in her direction, giving it a few lewd strokes. I raised one eyebrow, the invitation obvious. She grinned and, licking her lips, moved towards the bed, her olive breasts swaying beneath the silk. I wondered if this was to be my very first threesome?

"I had a feeling you would have a nice one Tom, but not one so thick as this. I will have to have it sometime."

"Be my guest," I grinned, squeezing some liquid from my throbbing prick. I wasn't altogether sure if it was pre-cum or post-cum! Carol meanwhile was ramming the vibrator noisily in and out of her pussy, and we all grinned as we heard the squelching sound as it encountered the remains of my deposit deep inside her.

Kamile laughed, "Randy little bitch isn't she, my sister-in-law!"

Carol giggled, "Usually she does this for me!"

Kamile leaned forward and I prepared myself for that delicious moment when a new pair of lips start to envelope my cock. But it didn't happen. She merely kissed the spunky head and drew back with a sad smile.

"Not now Tom, there isn't time, I like to do the whole sex thing properly, not just a quickie. But I promise I will call you one day, especially now I am no longer your client. And anyway, I have just had sex."

With that she produced a piece of paper from a hidden pocket. It was a cheque for her account. "See? You can't use that excuse any more!"

"What about me?" whined Carol.

Her sister-in-law grinned and pressed her lips briefly to Carol's spunky groin, and followed that with a soft kiss on her lips.

Her face glistening with Carol's moisture, she continued, "The real reason I came in, darlings, was to tell you guys that Tom will have to go soon. I just got a phone call from my mother-in-law saying she is coming over. She would be horrified if she knew what went on in here! And Jamal is due home soon too."

I made to move off the bed, but she grabbed my arm, "You don't have to be that quick, Tom, you guys finish what you're doing first." Carol was so horny she hadn't even paused!

I waited for Kamile to move away and leave us in private, but she simply stood there, one hand fondling her breasts through the sheer material, her eyes still glued to my cock.

Amazed at this wanton woman, I immediately cottoned on, "You are going to stay and watch?"

She grinned, gripping an obviously erect nipple, "Yes please. Carol I have watched masturbate many a time, but you're thick cock is a first Tom. So...?"

How could any red-bloodied male refuse to jerk off in front of two sexy females? Both of whom happened to be married to errant husbands.

As I resumed stroking my hardening cock, I was about to ask her to join in the fun when, under her own volition, her hand delved under the hem of her negligee. Through the material I could clearly see her start to her finger herself.

The only words that were spoken as we all masturbated together, eyes focused on the movement of our hands, were mine.

"Anyone like a hand with this?" I was anxious to get my first touch of a Turkish woman, but both girls shook their heads, they apparently didn't want to spoil the moment. And what an incredibly sexy moment it was, the only sound being our heavy breathing and that of fingers busy on wet flesh.

I would like to say we all came together, but Carol got there first, after all she had the luxury of Duracell on her side! But with the sight of her hips bucking in the air and Kamile furiously frigging herself inside her negligee I wasn't far behind. I don't know to this day if Kamile herself climaxed.

Then I was to get a very erotic surprise.

As I groaned with the notice of my own impending climax, Kamile suddenly lifted her negligee over her shoulders, fully exposing her skinny olive body. Squatting by the bed, she pointed deliberately at her chest.

Responding immediately to her obvious request, I pointed my cock at her tits and exploded all over them. Her eyes widened as she watched my spunk flow down her body. One tiny blob had hit her chin and she wiped it away with a finger which she placed to her lips.

"Mmm, you taste okay Tom, I think my pussy will approve of your cum, I think she would like to try you out sometime!"

Carol spoke for the first time since her orgasm, "I can vouch for him darling, I think you will find him better than your toy-boy."

"We shall see. Perhaps he should come to one of our parties? The next one is a Jack-and-Jill one."

I looked at Kamile curiously as she wiped my spunk off her body with a corner of the bed sheet, "What the hell is a Jack-and-Jill party?"

She laughed, tentatively sniffing the soiled cotton and discarding it on the floor, "It's a masturbation-only party, Tom. No intercourse, everyone sits around the room watching each other play."

"That could be very frustrating, I would have thought."

She laughed, "Not if you are masturbating someone else's partner!"

"Oh, I see. I think I would still rather fuck someone though."

"You would be surprised at how horny it can become. But then perhaps you would prefer one of our more...err...normal parties?"

"I already suggested that," interrupted Carol, "His cock would be very welcome, we could introduce him to Lilli."

"And just who is Lilli?" I asked curiously.

"Lilliana is my sister-in-law, Jamal's sister."

"Oh, and what's so special about her? I think I will be happy enough just shagging the two of you. Preferably together," I added with a wink.

They both laughed, "Lilli is a nymphomaniac, Tom. She's only 33, been married four times and no man has ever totally satisfied her." Kamile leaned forward and cupped my sticky cock, "Although I think this fellow might just do the trick."

Her pussy now covered, she leaned forward again and peered closely at my prick, as if searching for blemishes. "I must introduce this fellow to her, but only after I have judged him for myself."

With that I gasped she took me fully into her mouth and, for a few seconds sucked on me wetly, and then disappointingly pulled away, releasing my cock with a loud plop. She grinned sympathetically at my look of disappointment, "Sorry Tom, not a blowjob, just a promise of things to come and a little thank you for the show you two put on."

Kamile nodded towards a tiny black object in the corner of the ceiling. In my lust for Carol's body I had failed to notice the little flashing red light. She turned to me in the doorway and her official manner returned, "I would like to see you before you go Tom, I will be in the drawing room."

"Fuck!" I exclaimed after she had gone, "Was this all on camera?"

Carol nodded sheepishly, "She gets off on watching people have sex, especially if she has company watching with her. And from the flushed look on her face that was highly probable."

"Anyone I know?" I asked curiously.

"Only if you happen to know any bisexual eighteen year old boys! She and Jamal are very much into group sex with them."

"Then why didn't she join us earlier?"

"She intended to, but I asked her not to, I wanted you for myself."

I stood up and helped Carol to her feet and held her close, her generous breasts pressed to my chest, my slackening cock sliding wetly across her belly. And we kissed. Long and hard. She giggled into my mouth.

"What's so funny?"

"I have to tell you because you are bound to find out one day."

"What?"

She nodded towards the flashing light, "That's not the only camera."

Puzzled, I looked up at the ceiling.

"You see the down lighters?"

I nodded, "Not really lights?"

She shook her head, "Uh huh. Some are for real, Jamal had them installed all over the house."

"Swimming pool?"

She grinned, "Eight in there if I remember."

"Fuck, this is one pervy family. So when's this party then?"

"Not until after Christmas, Tom. I will see you get an invite, bring your Lisa along if you like."

"Definitely!" With my fuck-buddy's interest in voyeurism, this would be right up her street, maybe even see the true start of her bisexuality.

I felt a little pang of guilt as for some reason my thoughts focused on Rachel. In less than 24 hours three women, two from my past, and all married, had come into my life, one wanting love, one demanding sex, and the third a promise of delights to follow. Where had these women been when I wanted them? What's the saying? No buses for ages then three come along at once!

"I better go, Carol, before her husband comes home."

She patted the bed and we perched together on the edge, carefully avoiding the wet patches.

"Tom, can I ask you something personal?"

"Carol, we have just fucked our brains out in your sister-in-law's bed, and she just had my cock in her mouth, and all no doubt on camera. What could be more personal than that?"

She looked down at my wilting cock, "Just this. Are you disappointed that you didn't get to fuck her?"

I lifted her chin and kissed her lightly. "No way," I lied, "I got to fuck you instead, what could be better than that?"

"I know you're lying, she's very sexy and I don't know of any men who wouldn't want to go with her."

I put up my hands, "Okay I find her very desirable and of course I would love to have sex with her, but for today I really enjoyed fucking my first ever real girl friend, okay?"

"Thank you Tom, does that mean we can do it again sometime?"

"Of course," I replied. Once I have sorted the Lisa/Rachel tangle, I thought. "So her toy-boy is bisexual then?"

Climbing off the bed to retrieve her underwear, she replied, "When she has finished with her young lovers she passes them on to her husband to play with. When he's at home that is, so I guess there will be some fun and games in that department tonight. Don't tell her I told you this, but last year, while they were both away on business, she and I shared Salik and Jamal's younger brother, for a whole weekend."

"Lucky guy, how old is he?"

"That I am not telling you, all I will say is that he is younger than you were when we had our first fuck."

I did the calculations, "Bloody hell, this house is fucking weird."

"I hope you don't include me in that category Tom, because what we just did was lovely, just plain old fashioned sex. I waited eleven years for this, do you really think we will fuck again?"

With a visible twitch, Little Tom nodded the affirmative to that question.

"We could go camping again even! Maybe bring along Kamile and one of her young boys? I wouldn't mind a sixteen year old once again, the first one wasn't all that bad!" She grinned at me with a knowing look.

The thought of fucking both these women in a tent excited me and I nodded, but not too convincingly. I was still uncertain of getting involved in the over relaxed morals of this kinky household, especially when Carol had already suggested that Kamile's husband was bisexual! And of course I hadn't forgotten Rachel, nor my fuck-buddy Lisa shagging her brains out in some airport hotel!

Carol led me naked to a nearby bathroom, where we showered together and inevitably soaped each other into a gentle orgasm. She had turned off the water and we were once again snogging when she posed the question, and I totally surprised myself with my answer.

She wriggled her wet body out of my clutch, "Tom, I have to go pee, I'm bursting."

I nodded, then on inspiration, grabbed her arm, "Don't be silly, we are in the shower, do it here, I don't mind. I might even do one myself." I was so turned on to this woman I think I would have agreed to anything at that precise moment!

"Okay then," she grinned, and parted her legs, pushing her vulva invitingly forward at me. Now totally carefree with this woman, I took the hint and, as she started to piss I moved my cock forward within range. The hot liquid drenched my erection like a huge female cum, and I have to admit to releasing an involuntary moan.

When she had finished, she turned on the water again and we washed ourselves clean.

"You dirty pervy bitch," I muttered in her ear.

"Pervy yourself," she laughed, "You enjoyed that."

"You caught me by surprise," I looked at the confined space in the shower, "Where else could I go?"

"That's bollocks and you know it. Don't be embarrassed, Kamile and I often do that after we have had sex together."

"But she hasn't got a cock!"

"Glad you noticed," she laughed, "We lie on the floor out there." She pointed to the marble surface in front of the bath. "We play scisssors."

The vision of the two married women, one English, one Turkish, with their legs entwined, pussies locked wetly together, made me move my cock between Carol's thighs.

"Go on then!" her eyes widened.

"Go on what?" I pretended to look puzzled, but deep down I knew what was coming next, this little episode wasn't yet over.

"You know, you said you needed a pee yourself."

I put my arm around her shoulders and wedged my cock at the mouth of her pussy, the water continuing to cascade down over our bodies.

"You mean...?

"Yes Tom, be my guest."

"You sure about this?"

"Tom, I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't, okay?"

I nodded, I was beyond caring and, apart from anything else, I wanted to please my lover. So, at her request, and with a certain amount of pervy delight of my own I pissed as hard as I could onto her cunt. Carol leaned back against the shower wall with her hips thrust forward as I firmly held my cock, directing the golden liquid up and down the open lips of her pussy.

The shower quickly washed the pee off us both but I held my cock between her soaking lips.

"Yes!" she hissed.

How I stayed hard is beyond me, but I was inside her in a flash and humped her hard against the shower wall. Knowing we were short of time and that I was unlikely to climax again so soon, Carol frigged herself to yet another orgasm as I fucked her under the cascading water.

"Fuck, that was cool," she gasped as I withdrew a softening cock. "I've never done that before."

"What, fucked in a shower?"

We stepped out of the cubicle and she gave me a painful look, "Don't be silly, Tom. I meant the pee thing. With a man I mean. My friend Pauline does it with her husband, but they do it all over their bodies, and I really don't fancy that. I just wanted to try the cock and pussy bit for myself."

"Why me?"

"Because you have turned out to be so broadminded, Tom. I knew you would be up for it."

"Well," I grinned, "I must admit it was different, but it does seem a bit dirty though. I wonder what else you have up your sleeve?"

"Try me again, Tom, and you might just find out."

"Deal!"

She turned to me with a determined face. "Tom, do you like anal?"

"I haven't done it properly, the two girls I tried it with found me too thick."

She reached own for my flaccid cock, "I think I could manage him, I love it up my ass."

"Why didn't you ask me back in the bedroom?"

"Because my pussy wanted you more. Next time?"

"We'll see!"

At some time during our final moment of passion, Lena the maid had placed our clothing on the nearby seat outside the shower. She had dried my boxers for me. Thrillingly, I wondered how much she had seen and how much of a part she played in the sexual cavortings of this family.

Saturday 7.55 pm

"Tom, I hope you are not annoyed with me?"

I was in the ornately furnished drawing room, modern oil paintings adorning every wall, no doubt originals from what I saw earlier of the security devices outside. Kamile had spread my drawings across the huge plate glass table top, supported on four corners by rampant lions.

I feigned ignorance, "Why should I be, Kamile?"

"I got you here under false circumstances, Tom. Yesterday when I phoned you at the office I fully intended to seduce you, but it was only late last night that I happened to mention to Carol that I was your client. I had no knowledge there was a connection there, but she made it pretty obvious she wanted to meet up with you again."

"And the conversation in your bed this morning? Carol told me she was with you."

Kamile touched my arm softly, "We had to get you here somehow, Tom."

I laughed, "You had no problem there!"

Her black eyes stared into mine, making me shiver. There was a dark side to this incredibly sexy woman. "Are you disappointed it wasn't us on that bed, Tom?"

I was between a rock and a hard place. "Of course I am, but I hadn't seen Carol for over ten years. Rain check?"

She nodded. "Make sure you keep a whole night free, Tom. Our husbands are not very attentive to us."

"So I heard. I believe you had your own entertainment today?"

She stared hard at me, "Does that disgust you Tom, me with someone much younger?"

Kamile was stood very close to me as we pored over the drawings, her strong perfume almost disguising the strong smell of sex emanating from her lower body. I wondered if she was coming on to me or simply teasing again.

"Not at all Kamile, give me a teenage girl and I would do exactly the same, but if you must know, I would rather fuck you."

Her eyes flared, "You will Tom, I promise, especially now that I have seen what you have to offer. I only came on to you this morning because I wanted to make sure you came here today, Carol was so lonely and desperate for a man."

I grinned, "Well, thank you for arranging it, a threesome would have been the icing on the cake though."

She smiled and pressed even closer, her heat was disorientating me to the point of being dizzy, "So she told you that we are lovers?"

"Yes. It was pretty obvious from the way you kissed her pussy."

The conversation was turning me on and from the reddening flush at her throat I was certain she was suffering too. She confirmed it by placing her hand in my groin. I looked toward the open doorway, there was no-one in sight.

"I want to fuck you Kamile." Her eyes had dilated as she gripped my hardening cock, "I want to fuck that delicious hairy cunt, right here and now over this table."

For a moment she paused, stock still, clearly considering my offer, but then, with a final squeeze of my dick, pulled away, shaking her head slowly.