Eternal Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They slept comfortably together for a couple of hours, their bodies entwined like normal, as if they were meant to be that way. Waking, Dannii immediately felt the warm body of her sister in her hands and pressed against her, which had been painfully missing for a few nights, though the bitter feeling of having been cheated on quickly nipped at her, making her grumble to herself. They'd made up, but it wasn't going to go away immediately, and would take time to settle again, during which Kylie would have to be very well behaved. Dannii gave a little sigh, still pleased to have Kylie back, and carefully slid away from her, lowering Kylie's slender limbs to the bed and moving off it, stepping away and sauntering to the bathroom. She didn't bother to cover herself, figuring she'd be back in bed in a moment, walking to the bathroom and stopping in front of the mirror. She looked at herself for a moment, then found a hairbrush, setting about straightening her long, messy hair. Brushing the luxurious brown hair, she thought about the evening and what an emotional roller coaster relationships were, so hard to get right, even when you did try hard.

Brushing slowly at her hair, she leaned to one side to straighten her neck out, giving a murmur. Before she could do anything else, she suddenly felt fingers on her shoulders, lightly holding her, and something sharp grazing along her right shoulder, immediately identified as teeth as a warm breath spread over her. All this happened in fractions of a second as she froze up, sharply inhaling and going stiff as a board, snapping her head up to look over her shoulder. Snapping her head round to the right at lightning speed, finding Kylie hanging on her with a foxy smile, dragging her teeth teasingly over the smooth skin of her shoulder, looking into her eyes as she moved onto the edge of her neck. Being a vampire, Kylie was stealthy, fast and dangerous, easily able to get to Dannii unnoticed, until she'd taken hold of her that was.

"Oh it's you," Dannii said with a sigh and a smile, her heart beating quicker now from the surprise.

"Who else would it be?" Kylie said with a smile, leaning up to kiss Dannii as she turned back to her, their tongues meeting for a moment. Breaking away, she turned back to finish brushing her hair, looking up into the mirror, seeing just herself standing alone in the bathroom reflected back at her.

"Kylie!" she gasped, swivelling her head to Kylie, then looking back to the mirror, then back at Kylie, who playfully stopped where she was, pressing her lips to lightly kiss Dannii's shoulder, continuing to hold Dannii's gaze, looking into her icy blue eyes.

"What the fuck is going on?" Dannii demanded, confused but nervous, her voice wavering ever so slightly, her body trembling a little in Kylie's hands as she looked rather fearfully into Kylie's eyes.

"You know, there's more at that castle than a quiet place in the country," she cooed, dragging her tongue along the shoulder of her tense sister, Dannii's heart starting to race, her magnificent chest heaving and she looked back at her older sibling with wide eyes.

"Kylie, tell me, why can't I see you in the mirror?" she said firmly, trying to remain strong, her fear starting to take over her.

"I'm a vampire, Dan..." Kylie said softly, looking up meekly over her shoulder.

"A what?!" Dannii exclaimed, turning sharply out of Kylie's arms to face her, her body giving a little surge as a burst of adrenaline was unleashed into her system, the quite fantastic admission both frightening and ridiculous.

"Yes," she said, looking into Dannii's eyes, her smile fading to leave a serious look, one Dannii knew meant she was telling the truth, though she wasn't sure how much her younger sister was taking on board.

"What....you're a....how?" she said, her heart pounding hard against her ribcage as she felt a little dizzy. Kylie couldn't resist, knowing Dannii was exhilarated and scared, that her heart must be racing, and raised her hand to lightly brush the fingertips on Dannii's tummy and up underneath her breast. She paused to lightly bounce the large, ample left breast of her sister, giving a slight squeeze before sliding her little hand down underneath to locate Dannii's heart, feeling the thumping organ with the touch of her fingertips.

"Kylie, don't..." Dannii whispered, her breathing fast and deep, chest heaving, her large enhanced breasts jiggling slightly as she did, a sight Kylie always loved, not that she was looking as Dannii still stared into her eyes.

"There was a vampire there, at the castle, lived there for centuries, and offered me the chance to become a vampire," she said, smiling as she let her hand slowly drop away from her sister's chest.

"No...no this can't be," Dannii said, her eyes tearing up a little, feeling she'd lost her sister and girlfriend to this monstrous ailment, reaching up to take hold of her face, as if looking for some obvious sign, stopping though and pulling away before she did, stepping back.

"It is Dannii, don't worry, it's not like some film where I'm like the walking undead, cold and lifeless, a slave to my hunger, I'm still me," she said, stepping towards Dannii a little.

"No this just can't be happening, how could you do this? You're not you any more! Sleeping around on me I might be able to get over but this, you'redifferent..." Dannii said, stepping backwards again towards the wall, glancing in the mirror again, Kylie still not there, not helping to support her disbelief.

"Dannii, Iamme, I'm still your girlfriend," she said, eyeing Dannii and holding her arms out.

"Then you can't be a vampire, hell they don't even exist, so you can't be one," Dannii said defiantly, finding some inner strength to overcome her fear. Kylie gave a smile and then opened her mouth, giving a little shiver before her sharp, new fangs slid from her gums, extending fully for Dannii to see. She went white as a sheet, mouth dropping open as she stumbled backwards, practically falling over the mat as she pressed herself against the cold wall, eyes wide with terror.

"Dannii don't be scared, I'd never hurt you, I love you more than I can ever say," she cooed, carefully stepping towards Dannii, who was breathing hard and looking at her, pressed tense to the wall.


"Don't come any closer," she said through gritted teeth, eyeing Kylie warily as she approached, though she kept coming. Dannii didn't make any move to escape or attack her as she got into arms reach, carefully reaching out for Dannii's arms. She fought her, trying to pull them away but Kylie got hold of them, where they immediately lost their strength. Holding them gently, Kylie pulled herself in close to hug Dannii, who squeezed her eyes shut in what she thought was imminent pain, clearly thinking Kylie was going to bite her. Carefully moving close, she slid her arms round Dannii, keeping away from her neck, managing to draw her into a soft, sensual kiss before she let her go, carefully slipping away and stepping back, holding onto just her hands. Dannii slowly opened her eyes, looking at Kylie, who just smiled pleasantly, waiting for her.

"I..." Dannii started, unsure what she was trying to say exactly, her breath still short and hard.

"See, I told you I'm the same Kylie that left a few days ago, just a bit...refreshed," she said, Dannii standing up properly from the wall, letting Kylie pull her closer, where she immediately put her hands on Kylie to explore, search for signs that she was different, still standing cautiously away from her at almost arms length. Glancing up, she saw Kylie's fangs still out and looked quickly away, unable to bear looking at them. Kylie quickly cottoned on and retracted them with another slight shiver. Dannii's slender hand slid down her chest towards her heart, stopping over it, feeling nothing at all, complete stillness and silence. She quickly searched around, finding nothing, her breathing accelerating again so she was almost hyperventilating.

"Kylie your heart!" she shrieked, a tear sliding down her cheek as Dannii quickly sought out a pulse, Kylie taking hold of her hands to still her.

"Dannii it's ok, I'm ok," she cooed, leaning in to quickly kiss Dannii to help reassure her.

"But I'm not, how could you do this to yourself? Don't you think I wanted to feel your heartbeat as we make love, hear your breathing as we sleep, to grow old with you? And now, now what have I got Kylie, tell me," Dannii said, her tone of voice rising so she almost shouted, tears clouding her eyes as she tried not to completely fold. Kylie felt panic and fear rising inside her, as exactly what she'd feared unfolded, Dannii rejecting her, unable to accept what she'd become, making her regret the decision she'd made, though when she thought back to it she'd hardly made it with a clear mind, having been somewhat pushed into it.

"Dannii please, let's go back to bed and talk about this," Kylie said softly, persuading Dannii to consider the change that had taken place and therefore move forward with it. She didn't quite realise it, but she was actually using her seductive charms somewhat on Dannii, which helped to comfort and calm her down, making her rational enough to accept that invitation.

"Ok, ok we'll talk," she said, reaching up to wipe her eyes before allowing Kylie to lead her back to bed. Kylie led her younger sister back to the bedroom, holding up the covers and ushering her in, sliding in next to her, immediately cuddling up to her, drawing the very nervous Dannii into a long, succulent kiss.

"See, I still kiss the same don't I?" she said, helping to break the mood a little as she smiled, reaching up to brush the hair back from Dannii's face.

"Yeah..." Dannii said coyly, blushing a little and looking down at the bed.

"Because I am the same. Ok I don't have a pulse now, I don't need to breathe, though I still do it because I'm use to it. But that'll help with some other things I know you like me doing with my mouth," Kylie said with a sly smile, Dannii giggling slightly, her body trembling a little with all the conflicting emotions.

"Well...ok I guess you are, but it's different now. How can we live this way? I'm not a vampire, we can't be together," Dannii said, turning slightly out of Kylie's grasp, sitting up next to her, holding the covers tightly up over her chest, feeling vulnerable and small. Kylie paused, silence settling over them, only Dannii's urgent breathing audible. Reaching up, Kylie laid her hand on Dannii's as they held the sheets, breaking Dannii from her thoughts.

"We can still be together, there is a way," Kylie said softly, a slightly hopeful tone showing through in her voice.

"How?" Dannii said simply, feeling that their precious relationship, that'd helped both of them through so much, was left without a future.

"I could...you could become...would you like to be a vampire?" Kylie hesitantly said, the prospect of what it entailed unnerving her a little, also realising how ridiculous her question sounded.


"Don't be..." Dannii started, pausing as she saw her sister was serious, "...silly...are you kidding?" she finished, seeking out her sister's soul in her eyes, looking for any trace of doubt or conflict.

"No I'm not kidding Dannii, I can make you one, you know, if you wanted to...so we could be..." she trailed off, looking down at the bed. There was a tense pause, then Dannii shyly spoke up.

"Is it worth it?" she said softly, making Kylie look up to her inquisitive sister.

"Yeah it is," Kylie said with a smile, reaching up to brush a long strand of Dannii's long, dark hair back from her face.

"How so?" Dannii pressed, not taking any easy answers. Kylie didn't want to lie to her sister or trick her with any seductive spells, so took a breath, something Dannii noticed, and thought of what she'd gained.

"Lots of things. Eternal life, which brings eternal youth with it. We'll be forever young and beautiful," she said with a smile. Dannii just eyed her steadily, indicating she should keep going.

"Increased strength, speed, sharpened senses like sight and smell and...it's just a huge rush. You feel alive on a whole new level, like nothing you've ever felt before, you can just take on the world by yourself," Kylie enthused, remembering her own sense of being drawn to the idea.

"But you have to drink blood," Dannii pointed out, shying away from Kylie a little.

"It's a small price, everything's modern now anyway so we need not hunt. Besides, once you're a vampire, blood is just delicious, send a thrill through you like no other meal you've tasted..." she sighed, licking her lips a little, Dannii's eyes widening in fear at the primal lust of her girlfriend.

"I don't want to," Dannii said softly, not wanting to disappoint Kylie but not being tricked into such a life changing decision.

"Why not?" Kylie ventured carefully, her heart sinking.

"Because I like being human, having a real life, breath, a goddamn heartbeat!" she snapped, her emotions rising once more.

"I know it's scary, it was for me, but it's wonderful, and if you do this, we can be together forever, just the two of us," Kylie said, reaching out to take Dannii's hand.

"No Kylie," she replied firmly, pulling her hand back, looking Kylie in the eyes.

"Ok, well how would you know if you've never tried it?" Kylie said, taking another route, trying to at least get Dannii to consider turning to the dark side.

"I don't, but I know I like what I have now, or I did, till she became a fucking vampire," Dannii said, her eyes narrowing.

"Dannii, why not just try it, a little bit at least?" she said, cajoling Dannii into it.

"How can you justtrybeing a vampire Kylie?" she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Try feeding, just a little bit, from me, and if you don't like it you can stop," Kylie offered, reaching up to just slightly brush her neck.

"Feeding? You mean drink your...ew Kylie that's disgusting!" Dannii snapped, scowling and pulling away, further from Kylie on the bed.

"Why is it disgusting?" Kylie said, a little affronted, not really thinking about the fact Dannii wouldn't really understand as non-vampire.

"Because I might catch something off you, especially since you sleep around," Dannii retorted, glaring at Kylie, who just stopped dead, her eyes burning into her sister in rage at the comment.

"Well you did, didn't you?" Dannii said with a mocking tone, raising her eyebrows and cocking her head.

"Yes..." Kylie hissed slowly, eyes narrowing in anger at having it thrown in her face.

"What did you think I was just going to forget about that all of a sudden? I bet you didn't use protection, though I spose now you have some vampire excuse for it?" Dannii goaded, speaking to her in a mocking way and waving her hands.

"I couldn't tell you that before but yes it did involve it..." Kylie said carefully, not wanting to let her anger get out of control.

"I bet, what was it? Needing a meal were you? Not that I thought sucking cock quenchedthatthirst," Dannii said.

"It was to do with that yes, but I didn't lie to you. If you tried it maybe you'd understand better," Kylie said moodily, annoyed at her younger sister's attitude towards her.

"And drink your blood? What could I possibly get out of it?" Dannii sneered, turning to sit with her legs over the side of the bed. Kylie didn't want to say that it meant it would leave her so that a simple bite would turn her to a vampire, thereby giving Kylie what she wanted. She didn't want to force Dannii into this, else she'd only leave her anyway, but she was almost desperate for Dannii to join her as a vampire and eternalise their bond.

"You'd understand what it is I now do, taste what I taste, see what it feels like to bite someone, sink your teeth" Kylie said breathily, imagining doing it to Dannii's slender, smooth neck, which practically taunted her.

"As if. My teeth won't go through anyone's neck. I spose you've got fangs or something now do you?" Dannii said with a roll of her eyes.


"Yes actually I do, but I don't expect you to bite me, I'll take care of that," she said, looking into Dannii's eyes to make her point.

"You're serious about this?" Dannii said, cocking an eyebrow to her sister, casting a glance over her perky naked beauty.

"Yes Dannii, it'd mean a lot to me," she replied softly, looking into Dannii's eyes, urging her to obey somewhat, positively employing her seductive tricks, but trying to minimise it. She tried to convince herself that she just wanted Dannii to give it a try, not to trick her into her a trap.

"Actually drink your blood? You think I'm just going to be able to do that like some cocktail? This is blood Kylie, which I have tosuckout of you!" she said, raising her voice again.

"I know, but trust me Dannii, it's a lot easier than it seems," she said in a soothing tone.

"How would you know? You're a vampire already," Dannii growled, her anger at Kylie's new state showing once more.

"How do you think I became a vampire? I had to do it too, and trust me you can, and it's got a thrill that you'll enjoy even without being a vampire," Kylie said with a slight smile, holding her sisters piercing gaze. Dannii sat silently, their eyes locked together, broken only by blinks, Dannii fighting a little internal battle as she tried to decide, not quite able to believe she was even considering doing this.

"Ok..." she whispered, biting her lip cutely.

"Really?" Kylie said, hoping she didn't sound too elated.

"Yeah...I...I'll tryfeedingfrom you," she said, breaking their moment and looking down, wringing her hands a little in uncertainty.

"Brilliant, come here sweetie," Kylie cooed, holding out her arms. Dannii moved forwards, pulling her back onto the bed, letting Kylie pull her close, engaging in a slow, soft kiss, the kind Dannii loved, the kind that broke any last resistance to the idea. Releasing her, Kylie sat beside her on the bed, reaching up for her neck, tilting her head to the side and sliding her nails tentatively around on her skin to locate the best place. Deciding where, she pressed her strong, sharp fingernails into her skin, more like claws now as she pressed them into her soft, yielding flesh, Dannii's eyes widening in horror as she inflicted the wound on herself.

"Kylie!" she cried, reaching to try and stop her, unable to before she yanked her hand across, slashing herself, slitting flesh with ease, cutting her blood vessels, the thick, warm blood leaking out and down her shoulder. Dannii quickly tried to reach and staunch the flow from Kylie's grievous wound as she sat quite calm, grabbing Dannii's wrists to stop her.

"Kylie, you have to let me, this isn't happening!" she stammered, convinced it was just a delusion Kylie was suffering as the deep red blood leaked abundantly down over her shoulder.

"There's only one thing that can heal that wound Dannii," Kylie said with a slight smile, looking at Dannii's full, pouting lips. Unable to bring herself to do it immediately, she hesitated, wavering before Kylie reached up and pulled her into another kiss, their tongues entwining, her own dominating Dannii's in the kiss alone as they snogged. Breaking the kiss gently, Kylie pushed her younger sister sideways towards her bleeding shoulder, the warm blood running down onto her breast now since Dannii hadn't done anything to stop it. Pushing Dannii onto the wound, she pulled a hand behind her head and pulled her down onto it, Dannii's mouth bumping around as she protested, till Kylie pulled her onto it. Reluctantly, Dannii sealed her lips over the slash in her older sister's neck, feeling the thick, metallic blood flow into her mouth, giving a tentative suck, feeling a rush of the heavy, unfamiliar liquid into her mouth, her eyes bulging before she swallowed, giving a shudder as the forbidden blood spilled down her throat, leaving an unmistakable aftertaste. Dannii had a little freak out and tried to pull away.