Eternal Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of hours later, Dannii suddenly awoke, her eyes snapping open and giving a wheeze as she hauled down a huge lungful of air. Kicking wildy, she leapt from the bed onto the floor, sprawling across the carpet as she coughed, looking round confused, frightened and on edge. Kylie, who had been lightly asleep, immediately awoke, knowing what had happened, breaking immediately into a grin with a little chirrup of elation, glad she'd successfully turned Dannii. Pulling herself up in bed, she leaned on the pillows and looked at her sister, reborn and primal, looking round wildly, unable to comprehend her new heightened senses and the changes she felt within herself. It probably didn't help that this wasn't their usual bedroom she thought, but nothing could be done about that.

"Afternoon Dannii," she purred as her younger sister coughed on the floor, sliding over to the side of the bed, stepping out beside it next to her sister, who looked up at her completely nude older sibling, Kylie sighing at her beautiful naked girlfriend full of life again, an empowering sight after what she'd done.

"How do you feel?" she said with a smile, showing off her own pointed teeth. She was reminded of how she felt at that moment, born anew, sharp, aggressive, confused feeling threatened. She'd been in a locked cage though, the bars of which she'd soon thrown herself against to try and get at the Countess in need of a meal to quench her rampant bloodthirst, something she was sure Dannii would be feeling now. That bloodthirst was nothing like she'd ever felt before, so raw and uncut, feeling her pure new self in her entirety, though she hadn't known it at the time. She'd tried to attack Lucretia to feed, but had been imprisoned to stop her. Dannii had no such inhibitions, and Kylie figured she would probably do the same at the whim of her needs. Dannii crouched gasping on the floor, head pounding, her body surging and rushing as she struggled to take control of herself, the changes completed in her to leave her a vampire. The headache subsided and her body settled down properly, letting her think kind of clearly, though all that was on her mind was feeding. Thick, warm, fresh blood, from the nearest possible source, which was her gorgeous naked sister standing before her.

Dannii didn't speak, simply glaring at Kylie, giving a growl and lunging at Kylie fiercely, taking her by surprise as she launched herself from the floor at her older sibling. She was newly reborn and still weak, but still strong by human standards, and moved with incredible speed and agility, though Kylie could move faster should she choose to, but didn't, letting her sister come at her and get what she wanted. She knocked Kylie flat on her back beside the bed, pinning her to the floor and sinking her teeth straight into her neck, piercing deep into the soft flesh, her new fangs gliding through the skin and muscle to puncture the artery as Kylie gave a cry, her blood flowing easily into Dannii's greedy mouth as she began to feed, sucking hard and gulping down her thick, warm blood with gusto. Kylie gave a purr and a smile, reaching up to wrap herself round Dannii's voluptuous body, sliding her arms round Dannii's back as she hooked her legs round Dannii's.

"That's it, come to Mama..." she cooed, reaching up to stroke Dannii's hair softly as she fed recklessly, her technique fast and untrained in her primal state, letting blood leak from her lips, running down over Kylie's shoulder to the carpet. Kylie just embraced her little sister as she greedily drank her blood, softly stroking her hair and murmuring to her, closing her eyes as Dannii fed for the first time, enjoying the feeling of giving new life to her sister and girlfriend. Dannii fed hungrily for a couple of minutes, needing it, the blood absorbing into her body, the taste and satisfaction like nothing she'd ever experienced before, as good as Kylie had said it was, though she wasn't coherent enough to understand that. Her feeding began to slow and Kylie knew she'd had enough, reaching up to pull Dannii from her shoulder before pushing her off, sitting up and plugging her wound with her fingers.

"Just take a minute, let it sink in," Kylie said softly, reaching out to hold Dannii's shoulder as she sat up, a bemused, almost sick looking expression crossing her face. Blood still stained her lips and chin, trembling at the moment of realisation, the way Kylie had, only she was far more angry than scared at her transformation. She raised her hands, turning them up to look at her palms, stretching them out then balling them up into fists, dropping them to the floor and looking down, giving a little whimper of anguish at what she'd become, realising what she'd just done to Kylie, but giving a slight growl as she realised what Kylie had done to her. Looking up slowly, she looked into Kylie's eyes as she smiled at her, suddenly lashing out with a harsh, stinging slap to Kylie's face, knocking her head over as she gave a yelp of shock, looking back slowly as she cradled her face.

"What the fuck have you done to me?" Dannii hissed bitterly, her eyes narrowing as she bared her teeth, her lip trembling before she suddenly looked away, giving a sudden sob, a tear sliding down her cheek. Kylie waited a moment, letting Dannii have a few seconds to herself to come to terms with it, then reached out to embrace her, pulling her close and leading her into a soft, loving kiss.

"I've made you a vampire, like me, and we can be together forever," Kylie murmured, holding Dannii's chin.

"Forever?" she whispered, still rather upset a the change she'd gone through, and still angry at being forced into it despite her reluctance.

"Forever, always, I'll never leave you," Kylie whispered, smiling sweetly. Dannii just smiled back, feeling her body still new around her soul, getting used to it like a new skin.

"This is weird, I dunno what to do with myself," Dannii said uncertainly, looking round, and down at her nakedness.

"Don't worry it passes, you'll soon settle in, and I'm here for you," Kylie said softly, kissing her again. Dannii warmed to it, managing to roll with it and allow her newfound hunger to take control again, sliding her tongue up to touch her new fangs, feeling the sharp, deadly tools she now had. Smiling at Kylie, she growled threateningly. Kylie gave a smile and tilted her head over, offering the other side of her neck, the smooth, perfect skin looking so delicious to Dannii that she just had to sink her teeth in, thinking about it a moment and then consciously extending them, pushing them from her gums. It took quite an effort, before it'd just happened, but now it was deliberate and she gave a shudder as they slid out, a rush going through her, feeling them press against her bottom lip as she closed her mouth, eyes shut, feeling it out.


"Come on Dannii..." Kylie breathed, pouting and blowing a kiss to her. Dannii went full on again, throwing herself at Kylie and plunging her fangs into her neck, biting deep, Kylie crying out loudly in pain as they wrapped themselves in each others arms, Kylie pressed onto the floor by Dannii as she started to feed greedily again, slurping noisily as the hastily devoured her, sucking down her blood. Again she was feeding fast, too fast, rushing herself so that blood was leaking out round her lips again and down Kylie's shoulder to the floor. Kylie reached up to hold Dannii's head, pressing a little to help indicate she needed to pay attention for a minute.

"Slow down Dannii, there's no rush. Take your time and enjoy what you've become. I'm not going anywhere, so just enjoy yourself," she cooed softly, stroking Dannii's luxurious hair and smooth back. She heeded the advice, slowing herself down, pausing a minute before continuing, much slower this time, steadily drinking Kylie's blood, enjoying the feel and taste of it, the thick texture of it as it slid down her throat to her tummy, warming her from within as her body took it in. They lay quietly together, Kylie gently caressing Dannii as she fed for a few minutes until she'd had enough, sliding off, immediately into a comprehensive lip lock, their tongues battling and writhing together for a good couple of minutes, the most intensive kiss they'd ever shared, Kylie holding Dannii to her to show her that she didn't need to breathe and now they could kiss and lick each other like never before.

"Right I've got something for you," Kylie said, breaking away and standing up, leaving Dannii kneeling naked by the bed. Picking up the ring from the unit, she turned to Dannii holding it up.

"This ring, like my own, allows you to walk in sunlight, a rather big weakness of being a vampire usually," Kylie said, offering it to Dannii, who just eyed it.

"Come on, surely that's just legend," Dannii said, standing up, looking to the window where sunlight peeked in round the curtains.


"Try it then," Kylie said, pointing to the window, Dannii immediately stepping towards it.


"Carefully! Very carefully!" Kylie quickly interjected, Dannii slowing and looking at her, then stepping to it, taking a breath before shoving her hand behind the curtain into the bright daylight. The scream that followed practically broke the windows behind them, Dannii wrenching her hand back as it smoked, the skin bubbling and blistering in the intense light, grabbing it with her other hand, tears pricking her eyes. Kylie immediately grabbed her to calm her down, hugging her close.

"Calm down, calm down!" she said quickly, holding Dannii still.

"My hand!" she squealed, feeling the skin peeling from it as a result of the burn.


"That'll heal just fine, trust me, I did the same thing, but now you see what I mean, and you're going to put this on," she said quite sternly, pulling back and taking hold of Dannii's healthy hand, pushing the ring swiftly onto her left index finger, sliding it down to her hand. Dannii, breathing quite heavily still, felt something flow through her gradually as it took affect, Kylie holding her away from the sunlight to let it take control and protect her. She did as the Countess had done to her, taking Dannii's healthy hand and forcefully putting it back into the sun, despite Dannii resisting her, where she didn't burn or suffer any kind of injury, immediately relaxing.

"That's better...feels warmer than normal though," Dannii breathed, smiling and tilting her hand to look at the ring.

"Yes it is, just don't take that off and you'll be alright," Kylie said, showing her own hand to indicate she was wearing it. It also showed off the eternal bond ring she was wearing on her wedding finger, Dannii immediately filling with anger again.

"Why are you wearing that?" she growled, angry at the sign of her infidelity so brazenly displayed.

"Look Dannii, I wish I hadn't...done what I did and broken the trust you had in me, but...he was my first," she said quietly, looking down at the floor a bit shyly.

"Your first? How could be possibly be your first?" Dannii jeered, not in the right mind to think it through.

"My first meal!" Kylie snapped, looking up and blushing, looking away again. Dannii was thoughtfully quiet for a moment before speaking up.

"I thought you had to drink blood to be turned, like we did..." Dannii trailed off, remembering the previous evening when she'd first done it.

"I did, but I mean as a vampire, from a normal human person, fresh and hot..." she sighed, dreamily reminiscing about it briefly.

"It was special, and when you get the chance you'll know what I mean. I'm more sorry than you could ever know about what I did to you, but this ring was given to me by him to represent that unique little bond we made when I fed from him, and I like that, and it also will help remind me not to get another one in such circumstances," Kylie finished, putting her hand away to end the matter.

"Make sure you don't," Dannii said simply, eyeing Kylie carefully. Kylie could see it in her, still a little primal, quite aggressive and raw. Because she was a vampire, she could only conclude that because Dannii hadn't fed on whole, fresh blood that she hadn't fully settled down and calmed, and that that would need to be remedied rapidly. She thought for a minute and remembered some details she'd been given to obtain blood since she'd be needing it, and decided she'd better get some. However she couldn't take Dannii with her, or risk her getting loose otherwise it'd be curtains for their whole lifestyle.

"Wait here a minute," she said simply, then left, returning to their master bedroom to collect a set of handcuffs before going back to where Dannii waited for her, concealing them and using her other hand to entice Dannii to the bed as she slid on from the other side on her knees. Dannii didn't need asking and joined her, Kylie immediately drawing her into a succulent kiss, almost forgetting why she needed her on the bed as she did before she concentrated, pushing Dannii down onto her back on the sheets. Dannii held her tightly as they snogged, suddenly going tense as Kylie slapped the cuff round her wrist.


"Kylie what the fuck!" she shouted, unable to physically resist fast enough to stop Kylie yanking her other arm up to the head rail and handcuffing her to the bed frame, securing Dannii tightly, neutralising her. Pulling away, she easily slipped away from Dannii's attempts to hold her with her legs, something she usually enjoyed, Dannii rather angry now.

"Kylie what the fuck are you doing?!" she snapped, looking round as Kylie stepped off the bed, moving down to take the pushed back covers from under Dannii's feet.

"I have to go out and get you a meal, you need a proper one. My blood isn't enough to sustain you properly and this is a very important time for you. So I'm going to go and get you some. In the mean time I can't risk leaving you here alone in case you lose control and go and do something stupid. So I've handcuffed you to the bed for your protection and mine, and I'll be back soon. Just think about it, you know I'm right, and it'll let you reflect a little. In the meantime, try and get some sleep, and I'll be back before you know it," Kylie said, pulling the covers over her younger sister's gorgeous naked body, pulling them up to her chest to just conceal her breasts and moving straight into leaning down and kissing her, Dannii eagerly responding, having paused to really think about it, able to feel she was very agitated and rather too aggressive.

"Don't be long," she whispered, smiling to Kylie.

"I won't be, I can't stay away from you after all," she murmured with a smile, giving one of Dannii's breasts a light squeeze with a giggle before walking away round the bed, Dannii watching her sweet naked ass sway as she did, closing the door on her way out. Dannii laid back thinking, almost immediately yawning, far more tired than she'd realised. Closing her eyes, she thought over everything that'd happened and all the implications to her life, relationship with Kylie, other people, and quite simply everything.

Kylie quickly headed back to her main room, pulling on her underwear once more, the sexy black set Dannii had liked but not the hold-ups, quickly pulling some jeans on as she found her phone from her handbag, along with the details Lucretia had given her for this 'organization' who could supply her with blood on demand. Finding her simple poloneck, which would help conceal the healing bite marks on her neck, she called ahead, and after a brief, awkward conversation since she was new to it, arranged to collect some from them. Sliding on her top and a jacket, Kylie found her things, straightened herself out, quickly fixed her make-up and stepped into some favourite comfortable heels then headed out.


"I'll be back soon Dan," she called, though she didn't reply. She was still awake, just laying thinking to herself. Kylie was gone for a couple of hours, Dannii thinking a while before she fell asleep, falling into a long, vivid dream.

It was pleasant, her and Kylie sharing a lovely picnic in the sun in a lovely field in the countryside somewhere, giggling and intimately sharing kisses and touches in the deep grass. And it was just perfect, all she could hope for, when suddenly things darkened, looking up into the sky to see a thick grey cloud pass across the sun, the only one in the whole sky, turning back to see Kylie standing away from their blanket, a frosty, cold expression on her face, startling Dannii, who asked what was wrong.

"I'm leaving you," she said coldly, crossing her arms and staring at Dannii in the iciest manner imaginable. Dannii could barely speak, trying to tell her no, this wasn't happening, this wasn't her, how could she be doing this, looking down to blink away tears and then back up to see Kylie suddenly further away, though her voice was just as loud, louder in fact.

"I don't love you anymore," she said as Dannii tried to crawl towards her as the cloud passed, the bright sunlight surging back over her, only this time it hurt. She cried out for Kylie to help her, to come back, reaching out, only to see her blistering, smouldering arm reach out in front of her.

"How could Ieverlove you, youfreak!" she hissed almost deafeningly now, pointing to Dannii with an icy scowl and then turning her back, striding away into the deep green grass. She reached out for Kylie still, looking at her smoking arm before it burst into flames, along with the rest of her, screaming at the agonising pain of it all, seeing herself from the outside now as she burnt in the sunlight while Kylie walked apathetically away across the field, casually reaching out let tall grass touch her hands. Dannii burnt, her body turning to dust before a sharp gust of wind blew her figure to pieces, scattering her across the nearby grass and the remains of their picnic as she screamed in distress and agony at what she was witnessing...

Kylie, arriving back at the apartment, heard mumblings from Dannii's room, putting her stuff down as she locked the door and kicked her shoes off, suddenly hearing the screams from the bedroom, screams of sheer terror. Kylie felt a burst of adrenaline, dropping the bag with the bottles of blood in without thinking that they may break. She'd never, ever heard Dannii screaming like that before, racing down her hall to the bedroom, practically smashing through the door as she opened it, finding Dannii alone in bed, her fists clenched tightly, pulling at the handcuffs as she tightly arched, writhing and kicking as she screamed, glistening with sweat, her face contorted in a look of fear and pain. Throwing herself onto the bed, she grabbed hold of Dannii and shook her violently.

"Dannii, Dannii!" she shouted, scared something permanent had occurred, that she'd not done it right after all and had destroyed her sister and girlfriend. Dannii suddenly gasped loudly, breathing hard as she looked around this way and that without opening her eyes, struggling to escape her nightmare.


"Wake up!" Kylie almost screeched, shaking her harder as Dannii stopped kicking, her eyes snapping open, seeing Kylie and giving another yelp of fright, the sudden sight of Kylie after her nightmare quite terrifying for her. She looked away, letting her body relax, dropping limply in the bed, looking back up to Kylie who still held her, seeing the look of concern before she broke down in tears, sobbing loudly as she looked away, her tears running off her nose to wet the pillow as Kylie wrapped her arms underneath her and pulled herself down to hug her on the bed, holding her tightly as she cried.


"Dannii what the fuck happened?" Kylie said once she'd calmed her down, Dannii still sobbing and taking struggled breaths, her body shaking as she turned back towards Kylie, drawing her legs up into a foetal position under Kylie, who still held her.