Eternal Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sssh Dannii, calm down, just let it happen, I wanted to do that but it gets much better," she cooed, stroking Dannii's hair as it flowed down her back with her spare hand as she held her head in place with the other, pressing her to her neck to keep her sucking at her bleeding wound, loving the feeling of Dannii ingesting her blood. Dannii did calm down, her body loosening up again as she resumed her sucking, Kylie feeling her sink her teeth in a little, automatically trying to bite her as she fed. She relaxed her grip on Dannii, feeling she was getting into it, which she was, biting her a little and sucking steadily, gulping the warm, sweet blood down, making Kylie smile at a little at her sisters natural penchant for feeding. Dannii moved into a better position, pulling her leg over Kylie's, straddling her older siblings lap to kneel over her, naturally gripping her hips with her knees as she held Kylie and continued to drink blood for the first time.

"Good girl," she murmured, stroking Dannii's hair as she fed, Dannii giving a minor murmur as she worked. She couldn't believe she was doing this; not only drinking her sisters blood, sucking it direct from her, but actually kind of liking it. Dannii blushed fiercely at the thought, continuing to suck, pressing her teeth in a little more to keep the gash open as she drank down the thick, rich blood, the forbidden, metallic taste just engulfing her senses as she sucked it down, feeling the viscous fluid slide down her throat into her body in the most disgustingly thrilling manner. She didn't know if it was because she was drinking blood or the fact it was Kylie, or something else, but Dannii couldn't deny she was kinda enjoying it and slightly aroused, ashamed that she was letting it get to her, that she'd let Kylie get her into this in the first place. She knew she should withdraw, feeling she'd more than drunk her fill, but feeling a powerful, indescribable desire to keep drinking Kylie's blood. Taking control of herself, Dannii pulled away with a slurp, blood running down her chin and down Kylie's chest. She couldn't help herself, leaning down to give the wound one last lick before pulling away, flushing bright red with shame and embarrassment, looking guiltily down at the mattress and pulling herself off Kylie's thighs.

"Aw that's ok Dannii, you did good," Kylie murmured with a smile, reaching up to wipe the blood from her shoulder and upper chest, sliding her fingers into her mouth to suck them clean before she held the wound shut to help it seal up, Dannii kneeling beside her, unable to look her in the eye.

"So, what did you think?" Kylie asked casually, looking to her foxy sister, wanting to know what she had to say after clearly enjoying the little experience. Dannii, without looking up, shifted a little unsurely, wringing her hands again nervously as Kylie waited.

"It was...I kind of enjoyed it, I sort of get what you mean but I'm still not sure I'd want to...you know...rely on it..." she said aimlessly, unsure how to work it, the taste of Kylie's blood still fresh on her tongue.

"But you enjoyed it, and you know that bit of enjoyment you felt? That just gets a hundred times better when you're a vampire, it's practically as good as an orgasm," she said with a little giggle, Dannii looking up with a slight laugh.


"I guess you don't need me anymore then," she replied with a slight smile, the humour helping to break the atmosphere.

"Oh it doesn't come close to the ones you give me, don't worry," Kylie giggled, making Dannii properly laugh.

"But seriously, it gets so much better, don't you want that?" Kylie said, hoping Dannii had changed her mind.

"No Kylie, I can't. I don't want everything that goes with it...it's just too complicated," she said, giving a sigh and looking up into Kylie's eyes again.

"Complicated? How's it not going to be complicated if you don't?" Kylie said, looking at Dannii enquiringly, pulling herself up onto her knees.

"Well...at least I'll still be me to face it all, not someone...something new," Dannii said, looking back down. Kylie frowned, giving a murmur of contemplation as she looked at her gorgeous girlfriend. She simply couldn't take any more of this and wanted Dannii as a vampire right now, and wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Come here," she cooed, reaching out for Dannii, who looked back up into her eyes, her first mistake as Kylie turned her seductive charms onto her, making her far more open to suggestion. She let Kylie take her into her arms, being drawn into a soft, passionate kiss, dainty hands just carefully holding her as they embraced, just stroking lightly, Dannii murmuring pleasure. Pulling apart a little, Kylie looked deep into Dannii's bright blue eyes, seeking the spark of her soul, attempting to overwhelm and control it as it danced in the darkness. Softly stroking Dannii's arms, she eased her younger sister back round on the bed slowly, leaning in to lick her own blood from Dannii's chin and then kiss her again, moving carefully to her neck, not wanting to scare her. Dannii squirmed a little bit as she did, but soon relaxed again, allowing Kylie to softly kiss and suck up her neck, onto her shoulder a little where she rested her teeth playfully.

"Why don't you want to?" she whispered, sliding round behind Dannii, her arms slipping round her small waist.

"I just don't...I like being human..." Dannii said, looking back at Kylie, who settled behind her and rested her chin on her shoulder, looking into Dannii's eyes once more.

"You'll still be human dear, just stronger, faster, more powerful than ever before," she murmured with a smile, pulling Dannii's luxurious brown hair aside, breathing lightly over her.

"You know what I mean," Dannii replied softly, losing her focus a little, the sensations Kylie was creating becoming the primary concern to her.

"No I don't think I do. Am I any less human than when I left you, apart from needing a little blood, which you agree isn't that bad?" she purred sexily, exposing Dannii's neck and kissing softly on the back of it, just below the hairline, something that always drove her wild. She shivered and sighed in pleasure as Kylie perfectly kissed at the back of her neck, following down her spine as her hands reached up to lightly cup her magnificent breasts. She softly stroked and caressed the large, soft breasts, lightly rubbing her sister's sensitive nipples, making her whine in pleasure at the ticklish sensations.

"It's not right..." Dannii breathed, leaning back into her sister, who leaned round to kiss at the side of her neck, the vulnerable skin ever so tempting to Kylie, who just grazed them with her teeth.

"Is anything about our relationship right Dannii? We're sisters, we're not supposed to be together, but it doesn't matter, because we love each other..." Kylie cooed, giving a squeeze to Dannii's boobs and sliding her hands back to her ribs, slowly turning her back towards her. Dannii looked lazily sideways at her, deeply into Kylie's eyes, falling further under her seductive spell. She was nowhere near as powerful as Lucretia, so she wasn't going to be able to make Dannii completely placid and submissive, but it was enough to give her a start.

"I know, but this...it's just....well it's wrong, it's not sposed to happen," Dannii said, pulling herself back up a little more and looking forward as Kylie gave a sigh, sliding round to Dannii's side more so they were able to hold a gaze longer.

"Why isn't it? I'm here, and if that happened then it must be supposed to happen, like our relationship," she said seriously. Dannii gave an ambivalent murmur, fidgeting a little.

"Dannii look at me," Kylie said sternly, getting impatient. Dannii did so, looking carefully into Kylie's eyes, as though she'd tagged onto her ploy.

"What's so wrong about it? It's your life, you can do what you want with it, and if it makes you happy to be a vampire with me, who's to say you can't do that?" Kylie said, pulling round to face Dannii fully now, kneeling before her on the bed, neither of them failing to notice each other's naked beauty.

"Nothing...I...well you know...it's not right..." Dannii said, unable to think of any better way to say it, holding hands with Kylie.

"You don't sound sure Dannii, I think you'd love it, you enjoyed drinking my blood enough," Kylie prodded, leaning forward to nuzzle her younger sister a bit. Dannii blushed again, looking down.


"I know, but that was...different," she responded weakly.

"How was it? You fed from me to get an idea what it was like to be a vampire, and by your own admission enjoyed it, so what's to stop you? That's what being one of us entails, it was what you were worried about, and you liked it, so why stop now?" Kylie said, reaching to tilt her sibling's head back up and softly kissing her, Dannii melting at her soft pout, leaning as Kylie pushed her backwards a little towards the bed.

"I know, but...but..." Dannii tried, breathing heavily.

"You love me don't you? Want to be with me?" Kylie said, leaning down to kiss Dannii's neck as they embraced.

"More than anything in the world," Dannii murmured, reaching up to push her hand slowly through Kylie's soft blonde hair.

"Then this is the way, we'll be together forever, and nothing can tear us apart," Kylie murmured, sucking at Dannii's neck for a moment before kissing her again, their tongues battling more fiercely.

"That'd be wonderful...but the cost..." Dannii mumbled as they broke apart, protesting but under Kylie's weak spell.

"I can make it happen Dannii, I can turn you and we can be one for eternity," she murmured, tugging at Dannii's bottom lip a little, pressing her down to the bed. She finally folded and dropped completely onto her back on the bed, Kylie pinning her down on the red satin sheets with a smile and leaning down to kiss her properly again, slowly and sensually, Dannii's legs lewdly spread as she composed herself briefly.

"Dannii, do you want to become a vampire, be with me, and enjoy blood more than you can imagine?" she purred, kissing down Dannii's jaw line.

"I...don't think I can...it's too much to...no..." she whispered, unable to concentrate properly, only imagining how incredible it would be to become a vampire with her sister right then. Leaning down, Kylie slowly and hotly licked up Dannii's shoulder and soft neck, feeling her younger sister shiver beneath her as she slid the sizzling, slippery underside of her tongue back down to her smooth shoulder once more.

"Dannii, do you trust me?" Kylie whispered huskily, pulling away and giving a tremble as she extended her razor sharp fangs, letting out a little excited breath as she paused over her prone sister, leaning down to her. Dannii was trembling beneath her in the soft light, her gorgeous curves accentuated in the most perfect places by light and shadow as Kylie softly kissed at her neck.

"Yes," Dannii whispered after a moment's hesitation as Kylie lightly grazed her soft skin with her sharp teeth, fully out and ready for the moment she lusted and longed for.

Kylie didn't say a word, pulling back a little with a devilish smirk, giving a foxily threatening growl, so scary but sexy at the same time, Dannii breathing in little shallow breaths as she looked sideways to Kylie, barely able to see her before she suddenly lunged down, fast as lightning, biting her fiercely and sinking her fangs deep into Dannii's neck, causing her to cry out loudly in pain, tensing up tightly and arching from the bed. Kylie pressed her strong teeth deeper into the soft flesh, growling in ecstasy at the warm, thick, delicious blood that gushed from her sister's neck, gulping it down, the almost orgasmic thrill rushing through her body as she fed, the excitement of feeding from her sister heightening it, especially since it was to turn her, getting an idea what Lucretia must have felt when she did it. Dannii gave a jolt, desperately fighting to escape the attack, thrashing underneath Kylie strongly, trying to dislodge her and escape, crunching up to try and stop Kylie where she was attached to her neck.

"Kylie!" she croakily screamed, all hints of the seductive spell broken, nothing but Kylie feeding greedily from Dannii. Kylie wasn't listening to any complaints now, just enjoying the intense, illicit pleasure of feeding, reaching up to grab Dannii's gorgeous hair, pulling her head over to leave her neck exposed and accessible for her to continue her feeding uninhibited. Using the elbow of the same arm, she pinned Dannii's shoulder down, preventing her curling up from the bed, shifting herself to use her legs to strongly pin down her girlfriend's body and kicking legs, her increased immortal strength overpowering her sister, restraining her so she could feed greedily. Dannii breathed heavy and ragged beneath her, staring at the ceiling with wide, terrified eyes, her hands sliding up Kylie's back, pushing up to take hold of Kylie's hair with one as the other sunk her fingernails in, Kylie not even flinching at it as Dannii clung to her, still struggling underneath her but feeling her body weakening, letting out a stuttered sob, tears sliding down her cheeks as she tried to break free.

Kylie fed noisily, slurping at Dannii's neck as she sucked down her blood, and with it her life, Dannii whimpering in panic and terror as she felt her breathing start to slow, heart racing as she lost the strength to fight, Kylie feeling her body relaxing underneath her as she continued to drink, the fingers tightening in her soft blonde hair as she lost the fight. Kylie felt the pulse of her blood reduce as her heart started to slow, Dannii approaching her final moments.

"Kylie...please...don't...let...me go," Dannii gasped, clinging to Kylie tightly with her trembling limbs as the moment of darkness approached. Kylie heard that like a gunshot on a clear night, feeling a surge of guilt and anguish rush through her at what she was putting her sister through, remembering what it'd been like for her, but without the one she loved to hold her. Kylie quickly moved to get her arms under Dannii, not needing to pin her now she was too weak to struggle, quickly embracing her and holding her close as she pulled away.

"I never will," she whispered thickly into Dannii's ear as blood leaked from the wound, just hovering there tensely for a minute, hugging her beloved sibling tightly before she continued to feed. Dannii gave a strained sob, her body jerking under Kylie with the last of her strength as a tear also slid down Kylie's nose, doing her best to hold back the sobs as she finished the feeding. Sinking her teeth back in, she increased the flow as much as she could to speed up the inevitable, which took mere seconds. Dannii's body tensed, her hands slipping from Kylie's hair and back as she went weak, arching up from the bed slightly with a struggled breath, eyes bulging for a moment before she let out a heavy sigh and sank back to the bed limply, dying in Kylie's arms.

Kylie was immediately overcome, just about holding it back, giving a sniff as she kept at it, knowing she had to finish it properly, continuing to greedily feed at the warm blood, drinking it down to completely drain Dannii, however unable to deny the intense pleasure she was getting from the warm, fresh blood. Giving a final suck, Kylie leaned up from Dannii with a loud, sated sigh, giving a little shiver and a stretch, licking her lips. She looked down to Dannii, who lay still on their bed, blood on the sheets, her eyes still open in her terrified expression, Kylie immediately feeling her stomach turn. A wave of guilt washed over her, immediately bursting into tears, reaching up to paw at her eye, reaching down to Dannii, quickly recoiling in trepidation as she touched her still warm body.

"Oh Dannii what have I done..." she whispered, tears running down her cheeks, looking down at her in disbelief at what she'd done to her sister, girlfriend and soulmate. Unable to even think, she just knelt with her face in her hands, crying until she forced herself to gather it up, laying her hands on Dannii, giving a little shudder of hate at herself, she looked at her. Running her tongue over her teeth, she pressed it to one of her sharp fangs, hard enough to draw blood, which seeped into her mouth.


"So this is what it is to be a vampire..." she breathed, looking down at the bed in shame, reaching up to wipe her face again.

"Please, forgive me," she whispered, leaning down to kiss Dannii softly on the cheek as she reached up to gently close her beautiful eyes with her fingers. She told herself it wasn't what it seemed, this was necessary to make her a vampire, and soon she would rise again stronger and better than ever before, and they could be together forever.

"Forever..." she murmured thoughtfully, thinking of the implications. With eternal life, they weren't going to die from natural causes, but the unpredictable world still turned beneath their feet and anything could happen, and if it did then to truly be together...well she didn't really want to think of that. Dannii hadn't even got to being a vampire yet, immediately sending a surge of dread through Kylie. What if she hadn't done it right, made a mistake and it meant she'd just killed her sister. She started to panic, her unnecessary breathing increasing, feeling a sweat break out over her whole body. Quickly trying to calm herself down, she thought it out. She'd done exactly what the Countess had done to her, and it fitted in with all legends and stories she knew of about being made a vampire.

Calming down, Kylie gave a sigh, still disappointed at herself and ashamed as she stood from the bed, taking a breath before leaning down to pick Dannii's naked body up. Turning, she walked from the room, raising a foot to flick the lamp off with a toe as before leaving the room, carrying Dannii from the room and heading to her other bedroom, which was fully made up but rarely used. If they argued Dannii simply went home, she rarely decided to stay with Kylie, and she didn't often have guests. Walking in, she didn't turn the lights on, since her enhanced vision allowed her to see quite clearly in the darkness. Using her dainty foot again, she hooked the covers of the bed back out the way, and then laid Dannii's small, curvy body down on the mattress, settling her so she rested naturally on the pillows. She felt herself welling up again, quickly turning and walking over to the window, which she stood in front of staring out for a minute, not concerned she was completely nude. Besides, it was the small hours of the morning and nobody was going to see her naked at a high window.

Pulling the curtains tightly closed, she turned and walked out of the room, heading back to the her walk-in wardrobe room to find her rings, since she wanted to make sure she was safe to walk in sunlight. Collecting them, and a spare day walker ring from her bag, she slid her own day walker ring on, looking at her eternal bond ring, deciding she would wear that as well, it was important to her. Sliding that back over her knuckle, she flexed her fingers as she got back to the spare room where Dannii lay, looking down at her beautiful, lifeless sibling, feeling another burst of guilt, gritting her teeth and holding back tears, knowing she needn't be upset since Dannii would soon rise again. Climbing into bed, she laid the ring on the side unit and slid in close to Dannii, reaching down to pull the covers over them before cuddling close to Dannii, just holding her as they normally might, giving her a final soft kiss to the back of her neck, hoping Dannii could forgive her for what she'd put her through, eventually falling asleep.

Kylie slept surprisingly soundly, what she would call a hearty meal only hours before probably having something to do with that she figured, waking up still snuggled up to Dannii. Looking up, she could see light breaking through cracks around the curtains. Dannii wasn't awake yet, giving Kylie a fright as she panicked, immediately thinking something was wrong, quickly checking the clock. There was no set time frame for this, but she'd worked out how long it'd taken her, and after working it out she realised that hadn't even elapsed yet so she needed to wait longer. Calming down, she settled back down, dozing lightly and patiently waiting her sister's rebirth.