Eternal Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and me, we were out in the sun and you...and then I..." the stammered, immediately burying her head in the pillow and sobbing violently at the traumatic dream, the whole bed shaking as she did. Kylie didn't try to get any more detail from her, simply kissing her cheek and holding her close.

"It's over now, I'm here, and I'm never going anywhere," she said, as if knowing the content of Dannii's nightmare. Quickly releasing the handcuffs, Dannii threw her arms around her and clung tightly to her, Kylie holding her close, reassuring her she was ok, they were both fine and nothing could hurt her.

It took quite a while to calm and console Dannii, getting her relaxed enough to be left alone in the bed, still curled vulnerably beneath the quilt, hiding down so she just peeped over the edge as Kylie went and did a couple of things, sticking one of the bottles of blood in her fridge and returning to the bedroom with the other. The meeting had been a little awkward but she'd soon got things straight with them and got what she wanted for a small price. Putting the bottle on the side unit, she quickly undressed again, dropping her poloneck aside and sliding her snug jeans off to leave her in just her black lace bra and knickers, pausing to just pull the latter up a little before sliding elegantly under the covers. Dannii immediately crawled to her again, cuddling up close, pressing her face to her modest, supported breast for a minute, Kylie just holding her before she slid out from beneath the covers again, satisfied to just be in snuggled up to her.

"It's ok Dannii, I'm here, and I got you that meal," she said, reaching out for the bottle. Dannii made it clear what she wanted, turning and laying back over Kylie's lap, pushing the covers back so she could easily, putting her arms around Kylie's back and pulling herself close to her elder sister once more. Kylie didn't stop her, undoing the bottle and carefully lifting it to Dannii's mouth, putting her arm round Dannii to hold the neck of the bottle and supporting the base with the other, raising it to tentatively tip the cold, fresh blood into Dannii's mouth. It was a bit much at first, overwhelming Dannii so a little leaked from the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin, dripping off onto her sexy naked body as Kylie slowed it a little, carefully tipping up again and finding just the right spot for Dannii to drink the thick, forbidden fluid comfortably as she held onto Kylie. They sat silently together as Dannii was bottle fed like a baby, Kylie reminded of how Lucretia had done this for her, only this was much more maternal and intimate as Dannii clung to her like a child, drinking fervently to quench her thirst and need, to help soothe her soul, especially after what had happened, letting the pleasant, exquisite flavour of the blood serenely banish her fears.

Dannii played up to it a little as she drank, murmuring and smiling as she gulped down the thick red blood, neither of them speaking as Kylie fed her the entire bottle, Dannii not having too much of an issue with it, simply enjoying the meal. Draining the last of the bottle, she slipped off it, Kylie raising it to lick the last drip from it herself with a little flick of her tongue.

"I'm kinda full now," Dannii murmured with a meek smile, looking down shyly.

"It's like any other meal, that's to be expected," Kylie cooed, brushing a strand of hair away from her sister's face.

"What blood was I drinking? Well, whose I guess?" Dannii asked, looking up with her big blue eyes.

"I don't know, but it's human. It comes from a private group, they have access to blood banks and are able to acquire small amounts for...our kind, so I'm told," Kylie said, just telling Dannii what she'd found out from Lucretia.

"Oh," Dannii said, unsure what else she could really say. Kylie didn't have any more information for her either, anything else would have to be posed to Lucretia, and she'd left on her travels. They were quiet, and just cuddled together in bed for a while longer, Dannii's hands roaming idly over the lacy black underwear, Dannii's like of Kylie wearing it having not missed a beat, her fingers tracing the shapes and stitching of the lingerie. Kylie didn't mind however, and they just relaxed a while, Dannii having become calmer and more rational, the trauma from her nightmare having worn off, and Kylie wasn't about to remind her. Finally deciding they should move, Kylie gently eased the sleepy Dannii away from her, who mumbled in protest, looking up from under her tangled hair.

"Come on Dan, we better make a move, get cleaned up and get going," Kylie said, peeling the covers back and sliding out, pulling Dannii's hand.

"Get going where?" Dannii said, stifling a yawn as she slid naked from the bed, her luscious curves completely noticed by Kylie, whose eyes locked on her large breasts.

"Back to the castle, we can go and stay up there, it's lovely," Kylie said as Dannii stood up, grabbing a towel from the radiator, unconcerned by her complete nudity.

"Well, I'd certainly like to see it, and it'd be nice to get away to the country," Dannii agreed, following Kylie to the bathroom, cheekily reaching up to undo her older siblings bra strap as they did.

"Hey, I thought you liked seeing me in this?" Kylie giggled, looking back as the bra suddenly went loose on her perky chest.

"Doesn't mean I don't like taking you out of it as well," Dannii purred, immediately being drawn close by Kylie for a kiss, their tongues mingling. Getting into the bathroom, Dannii closed the door and Kylie warmed the water just right, finding their favourite shower gel and then sliding her sexy little knickers off to leave her as naked as Dannii, showing her completely bald pubic region, contrasting to Dannii's sexy dark arrow of hair above her slit.

"Managed to find time with your razor then," Dannii teased, sliding her tongue out a little.

"Quiet you," Kylie playfully warned her, "now get in," she said with a smile, ushering her busty girlfriend into the shower. Dannii sighed in pleasure at the warm water, immediately reaching out to pull Kylie in with her, who gave an equal sigh. As the water splashed down over them, they paused to look deeply into one another's eyes, getting caught in the moment. As it overtook them, they embraced tightly, sliding in close and wrapping their arms around each other, locking into a long, passionate kiss. Because they no longer needed to breathe, they stayed locked in their fervent clinch, kissing longer and harder than ever before, somehow needing that right then. Breaking apart, they had to pause for a moment to take it in, smiling to each other before they kissed again, hands starting to fumble around now, spending another couple of minutes doing that before Kylie took charge and cooled it down a bit.

"Right Dannii, let's make sure we actually get washed in all this," she said with a giggle, opening the shower gel as Dannii smiled. What ensued was a much longer shower than they'd intended, lasting over half an hour as the girls sexily stroked, soaped and groped, running the slender hands over every possible curve as they lovingly washed each other. Sliding their fingers lightly into one another, teasing each other's stiff nipples and generally copping a good, slippery feel, they took in every inch of each other, as if they hadn't ever touched the other before. Also, they kissed like they hadn't in years, the way they used to when they'd first got together, the way all new couples did when it was new and exciting. Theirs was even more exciting than a normal relationship, the illicit, incestuous lesbian lust putting emotions through the roof, and resultantly their snogging was almost constant, their tongues aching as they battled and writhed in each other's mouths as their full lips stayed almost continually pressed together, occasionally breaking to move to a face, neck or shoulder. When they finally finished, they were both thoroughly soaked and needing to dry their hair since things had got a little out of hand in the process of their little romp, but they'd sure enjoyed themselves.

"Feeling clean?" Kylie said with a smile, dripping wet as she handed a towel to Dannii.

"Kinda dirty actually," she said with a sly smile as she started to dry, Kylie giggling as she got her own towel and dried. It took the sisters around an hour to get ready, drying off, sorting their hair and make-up in between playful squeezes and gropes, both sliding into some simple underwear and comfy jeans, Dannii putting a simple black tank top on, Kylie opting for another poloneck. They both packed a suitcase full of clothes and other things to take since they intended on a bit of a stay, and since they owned so many clothes they could leave them there if they wanted.

Once they'd finally done that, it was getting well into the evening, and they had to think about travel. It was late, but they still had to be safe so Kylie called her driver. She apologised for the late hour, and said he only had to do it if he wanted to, he didn'thaveto come, however if he did she'd pay him four times his normal rate for the trouble. He agreed to do it, since he wasn't going to turn down that kind of money for the simple job, especially at night and said he'd be over soon. The sisters enjoyed a quick cup of tea before he arrived, changed the sheets on the beds and did other odd jobs until he showed up. Heading out, Kylie locked up and they downstairs. He loaded their bags and they slipped into the back of the luxurious Audi, setting off into the darkness for the long drive, which hopefully wouldn't take as long with no traffic. Neither of them had properly slept, Kylie's had been broken and light waiting for Dannii to turn, Dannii's had been turning and a brief, traumatic nap later on. They soon felt their eyelids weighing and dozed off, resting against each other on the plush leather seats as they did, sleeping quite deeply considering the journey.

They were awoken in the small hours of the morning outside her magnificent castle, her driver informing them they had arrived as he leaned back over the seats at the lovely sisters, their curves not lost on him. They sleepily got up, letting themselves out. Dannii thanked him and gave him a quick kiss, stepping away to wait as Kylie did the same and got her chequebook out to directly write him payment for his troubles, a substantial sum at which he was most pleased. He bade them farewell and saw them in, then headed out and drove away since his services were no longer required. Walking into the magnificent building, Dannii paused in the entrance hall with her bags, looking round with a smile, heading up the stairs into the castle with a whistle as Kylie locked the door.


"This place is just fantastic," she said, looking round the large, grandiose space.

"Isn't it just," Kylie murmured with a smile as Dannii looked around briefly.

"Just huge, I can't believe someone wanted to give you this place..." she said, looking round the decor.

"What would you like to see first?" Kylie asked as Dannii stepped back to her for kiss.

"The bedroom," Dannii said saucily with a sly smile, Kylie breaking into a grin as she took her hand and headed for the stairs....

To Be Continued...

Plenty to come!

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, E-mail me with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!