Eternal Hearts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm ride it, ride that cock," Kylie said, spurring her sister on to fuck her, even though she had very little to do with it. It worked though, as Dannii started to ride harder, pressing her teeth a little further into her neck and sucking harder, drinking down more of her blood. She just drank steadily to match the rise and fall of her hips, pressing down completely on the toy to take every inch of the strap-on Kylie thrust up to meet her, loving being on top with her sister, even if she had her hands cuffed beneath her. Dannii had drunk enough though after a few minutes and pulled away from her sister's slender neck, sitting herself up to ride more shallowly, still taking every inch into her only not letting as much out of her as she used her toned thighs. She smiled down at Kylie, letting her older sister's eyes roam and take in every curve of her body, especially her large breasts as she reached down to wipe the blood trickling down her shoulder away with her fingers, pressing them to Kylie's mouth, where she hungrily took them in and sucked them clean with a little shiver.

Dannii rode harder now, leaning back and holding onto Kylie's thighs just above her knees to steady herself as she fucked her, sharply thrusting her hips back and forth to embed the pink toy within herself, feeling it pressure different spots inside her with the change of angle in her soft pussy, which was clenching at it tightly now. Kylie groaned and shifted underneath her, a mixture of discomfort and effort to fuck her by thrusting up. It didn't matter though, as Dannii had her well and truly pinned and was thoroughly intent on enjoying her captured sibling right then. Dannii ground to a halt on the harness, stopping with a sign, breathing heavily from her exertion, even though she didn't need air, a mere habit of hers from when she was completely human, and she just kinda liked it, it sounded right for what she was doing, and it didn't take away from the sheen of sweat on her lovely body. Lifting herself, she let the toy slip from her snatch and flop back towards Kylie, though it stayed off her belly like a hard erection would do, the hard, smooth rubber glistening with her juices.


Dannii climbed off her, leaning down to give Kylie a kiss, before she turned round on the bed and swung her leg back over her, offering her older sister a great view of her firm, round bum and juicy, waiting pussy, which she reached back to teasingly finger as she looked over her shoulder with a smile. Kylie smiled at the show and lifted her hips to help Dannii obtain the toy again, reaching down between her legs for the long, thick strap-on, which she pulled up to her pussy as she knelt up, wiggling her hips a little before shoving down to bury it easily inside her once more with a loud groan of pleasure. She started to ride again, holding onto Kylie's shins as she leant forward quite a long way to fuck herself energetically up and down on the strap-on, groaning sharply on each push to the hilt, chasing her orgasm now. She loved reverse cowgirl, it was like doggy style, it pressed her buttons and offered the person she was fucking, usually Kylie, a great view of her ass, thin waist and sexy back.

Fumbling into the sheets she grabbed the riding crop again, spinning it in her hand so she held it out behind her as if she were actually riding a horse as she thrust herself up and down on Kylie's rising pelvis. Riding hard now, she fucked her juicy pussy on the thick toy and held onto Kylie's lovely leg with her spare hand as she gave a crack of the riding crop on her older sister, straight down onto her side at her waist just as if she were cracking a horse to make it run faster. Kylie gave a jolt and thrust up hard, making Dannii grunt deeply as she took it deeper then she had since she began, immediately picking up the pace since she was suddenly closer to climax, but Kylie also learnt her lesson, fucking harder up into her sister to please her. Dannii rode vigorously, hard, fast and deep, feeling the toy tease and stretch every inch of her velvet walls as it delved into her slick pussy, her juices leaking down to wet the harness Kylie wore. Kylie felt the twinge in her clit every time Dannii took it to the hilt as the needle was pressed into her, only it wasn't bad now, it felt quite good, the highly intense, strange, erotic sensation deep in her most intimate areas.

Dannii was getting close now, Kylie could tell, sweat trickling down her back, her hair messy and shaken out as she rode hard, and because she was now using the whip on every thrust, which was more then one every second now, simply whipping Kylie to go faster as if she were riding a horse challenging to win a big race and nearly at the line. It hurt, but Kylie didn't mind, it was so hot, she'd never been ridden by Dannii like this before and she herself was feeling pretty hot now, an orgasm lying in wait through sheer arousal. It was all about Dannii now though, who fucked desperately on the strap-on, whipping Kylie intensely for the last few seconds with the riding crop before she gave a strained sound, her body contorting, struggling to ride the pink strap-on, before she drove down hard to hide every millimetre of it inside her with a loud scream of ecstasy, dropping the riding crop to grab her sister's waist to steady herself as she leant back with an arch of her spine.

Her hips jolted and thrust back and forth quickly on the toy right to the hilt inside her, just hitting all the little spots within her that made her orgasm just incredible, digging her sharp nails into Kylie's left thigh as she held on tight, lifting to give a few hard thrusts down as she moaned and grunted her climax, before giving one long deep sigh and sinking down onto her sister, leaning unsteadily on one arm to the side in the wake of her massive orgasm.

"You ok baby?" Kylie asked softly with genuine concern, not sure she'd ever see Dannii so floored by an orgasm.

"Yeah," she breathed, looking back with a smile before she slowly raised herself and let the strap-on slip out of her pussy, climbing off to Kylie's right and collapsing face down on the bed. After a moment's rest, she fumbled with her hand to loosen the straps of the harness on Kylie, undoing it and then working to start pushing it down Kylie's legs, which she helped with by wiggling her hips sexily. Making an effort, Dannii pushed herself up from the bed, shaking herself off and stretching like a cat, before sliding down to pull the toy off Kylie's legs, immediately turning it round and stepping into it, pulling the large toy and substantial harness up her legs to settle it on her crotch, tightening the straps swiftly.

"Come on babe, let's get you off," Dannii said with a smile. Kylie gave a giggle and helped to roll over as Dannii guided her hips, intent on taking her from behind. Kylie liked it in all positions but doggy style did it for her, even if it wasn't the most intimate. She didn't see that that mattered, after all why did you need to be able to kiss your lover to enjoy a great fuck? Rolling onto her front, she let Dannii pull her back up onto her knees, hands still cuffed behind her back but feeling immense relief at the weight being taken off them, giving a sigh as Dannii pulled her to the edge of the bed and pushed her legs apart, exposing her juicy pussy. She didn't speak, simply pushing the strap-on down to her wet entrance, teasing it up it for a moment before pushing it in firmly, Kylie giving a groan as it filled her, pushing back to help Dannii give her every inch, knowing it wouldn't take long as she felt a tremble in her stomach.

"Come on baby, just enjoy," Dannii cooed, taking hold of her slender, corset-trained waist and beginning to fuck her briskly, giving her every inch, making sure she took it to the hilt to hit the right spots inside her that made her come so easily. She gave Kylie's fabulous bum a quick spank, making her grunt as she was fucked, not caring now, loving the sting of it on her, and the sensation of the needles embedded in her body as they shifted with her movements, her breasts bouncing firmly as she was taken from behind. Dannii picked up the pace, working hard on her to make her finish, which was going to be very quickly as the orgasm rushed up on her. Kylie tried to hold it down, to enjoy being fucked so hard a little longer, but it was no use, and her strained sounds escaped her mouth despite trying to hold them in, only spurring Dannii to do her even harder, her hips slapping into Kylie's firm, peachy ass noisily, which was all it took to finish her off then.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me!" Kylie gasped, jamming herself back, her body pressed to the bed, pulling at her handcuffs as her ass was pushed into the air for Dannii to nail, which she was very thoroughly as Kylie orgasmed hard, giving a shudder, feeling the short needle invading her throbbing clit at that moment and breaking into a long cry of groans and grunts in pleasure, going even louder as Dannii fucked her particularly hard, making her ride her climax to the utmost, holding her waist and feeling her writhe in pleasure till she was finished, continuing even as Kylie was finished and sensitive, wanting to get away from the large strap-on now, making her endure it for a couple of minutes before she let go of her and let her slip forward off the toy to collapse on the bed. Dannii gave a smile as she stood back, releasing the harness as Kylie lay collecting herself on the bed, pussy loose and dripping from her hard session.

Removing the strap-on, Dannii found the keys for the handcuffs and undid them, Kylie groaning loudly in relief at them being taken off her, Dannii throwing them aside on the bed before rolling Kylie over onto her back. After pausing for a brief kiss, she reached down to pull the needle from her clit, making Kylie inhale sharply before she quickly went down on her to lick away the trickle of blood, and give her a little thrill as she 'kissed it better'. Moving back up, she did the same for the nipples, removing the needles and giving them each a suck and tongue to clean her up, before she slowly withdrew the long needle from one breast, Kylie squirming and grimacing at the uncomfortable sensation, sighing as it was pulled free, allowing Dannii to lick each side of her breast where it had penetrated her, before performing the same routine on the other side of her chest, getting her free of all the metal, and leaning to give her neck one quick lick to clean up any traces of blood from where she'd bitten her, though she was already healing up.

"There babe, all done," Dannii said, laying down beside Kylie. She'd had enough, but was fully expecting some kind of retaliation from her sibling. She was happy however when Kylie just smiled and pulled her close for a slow, sensuous kiss, their tongues just caressing gently as they did, holding each other closely.

"That was lovely Dan," she said, and closed her eyes to rest, which Dannii also did for a couple of minutes.

"I'm gonna get some air," Dannii said softly, giving Kylie a quick peck on the cheek before sliding from her reluctant grasp, standing with a stretch and walking to the French doors and blowing curtains, moving with the cool night time breeze as she stepped out onto the balcony, sighing in the fresh, cool air that closed around her blissfully naked body. She liked being naked, it was so relaxing and natural, she just liked to enjoy it now and then, and this was a perfect time for that, after a long, kinky sex session with her girlfriend. Dannii walked to the edge of the balcony, leaning on the stone wall and sighing again, smiling as she looked out over the darkened estate, the vaguest hint of the days light a mere glow on the horizon past the rolling fields and hills of their land.

Just standing at the railing of the balcony, Dannii took in the dark estate, hearing the soft sound of Kylie's dainty footsteps as she slunk up behind her, pretending not to notice as Kylie came up behind her and slid her arms round her waist, pulling in close to her as she paused to reach up and flick Dannii's long hair away to one side before holding her with both hands again. She leaned over her shoulder, giving a kiss to her younger sister's soft cheek, before she nuzzled down and brushed her lips down the side of her neck and top of her shoulder, just letting them play across the smooth skin as she breathed hotly over her, feeling Dannii shiver and push back into her, making her give her a slow drag of her tongue and press her teeth to her firmly. Dannii gave a gasp and then deep murmur as Kylie simply extended her fangs straight into her neck, puncturing easily through her soft body and into her vein, tasting the blood as she began to feed.

Dannii reached up to just play with Kylie's soft hair a bit as she drank, tasting the sweet blood, though it was nothing like fresh stuff from a full human, the desperate, panicked pumping of the heart in the moment of the bite, reacting to the injury and working only to serve her greedy appetite for more. But sharing this with Dannii was far deeper and more meaningful, and she held and caressed her sibling as she sucked her blood, just sharing a moment together as they did it in the darkness of their balcony. Kylie finished feeding after a minute or two, just kissing Dannii's neck a bit before they gave a sigh and stood naked in the dark for several minutes, enjoying the wonderful tranquillity of the evening as they stood there enveloped in it, and each others soft touch.

"We'd better get some sleep," Dannii murmured, and Kylie simply turned and walked back into the bedroom, Dannii following a moment later after a pensive pause in the night, pulling the French windows closed and walking into the room where Kylie was already under their silk sheets, holding them up for her in welcome. She slipped in beside her older sister, where they shared a kiss, before Dannii reached for the side unit and picked up their daywalker rings, handing one to Kylie. They both slid them on, making sure they were properly behind a knuckle and not going to slip off, as that would be a costly mistake. Sliding down into the bed, they settled in together, snuggling close as they drifted off to sleep…

* * * * *

To Be Continued…

Plenty to come!

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me feedback. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!