Ria's Seduction

Story Info
Ria is seduced, falls in love with a succubus.
21.1k words
4.66
9.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
100 Followers

Authors note: Comments and ratings welcome and appreciated. FYI: When you see this * * it denotes a character thinking something specific, but not vocalizing it. I use it for the MC towards the end of the story. You will understand when you get there. I am creating this as a series just in case. No plans for a sequel yet. Thanks for reading. Enjoy!

I had been spending a lot of time on line lately, falling down a rabbit hole. I had been single for a while; sure I had a dating app but I didn't look at it much, relationships just weren't my thing right now and people, especially guys, can be mean on line. I mean I think I'm cute. 5'2, 110 lbs, B cup, long black hair, dark brown eyes; it's the latina part; I'm half... half caucasian, not that you'd know. But yeah, guys, ugh... can't tell you how many told me that a B cup was too small, even gross. Thanks lol. Women were better, and honestly preferred, not that there aren't any good guys, or that there's nothing to like there; actually, there's things about a guy that just can't be replaced, wink wink. Ha! But like I said, relationships just aren't my thing, not good at those so for the time being, I'm just staying single.

That rabbit hole I mentioned? Yeah... it started innocent enough. Looking into folklore, fairy tales, mythologies. Stuff I'm interested in. I'm actually post grad, teaching and researching for my doctorate. Anyway, looking into modern interpretation and getting bored I clicked on some links talking about the darker, more taboo side of things. That's how I ended up looking into Lovecraftian stuff, but like a modern take. Stories based on his work, and if you know anything about it, it gets sexual, really really sexual. I couldn't believe how many stories by women were about being fucked six ways from sunday by tentacles, and not all of them forced; but about women enjoying it, wanting it even. Wow. And some of those stories? Damn, gotta admit, they turned me on. I even fingered myself reading them.

And the dreams, oh my god the dreams... I have no idea who the person was in them; I could never see their face, or hers I guess, it was definitely a woman lol, and so much more. I can't tell you how many nights and mornings I woke up in a sweat, fingers buried in myself, dripping, thighs soaked, sheets soaked thru. I get chills just thinking about it. I never had dreams that vivid or that sexual. Ever.

So that's where I was when I found the forums and chats. I didn't participate much, but read a lot of the conversations. They were hot, and I found I wasn't the only woman out there who turned to this instead of traditional porn, or just fucking some random which didn't appeal to me much. That would require talking, socializing, you know the kind of thing I just wasn't into right now. So in these chats one name kept popping up, Maya.

She was always leading the conversations and always turning them to sex, no matter who was in there, or what was being talked about; and she talked to everyone. She seemed nice, but always vague about herself, like where she was from, what she looked like, I even doubted she was a she. Her profile pic was of a red skinned devil/demon with curved horns, a huge chest, narrow hips, and a voluptuous butt, dressed in a mesh body suit. The kind of thing a guy draws to get the attention of other guys; a sex fantasy. It was kinda hot, but didn't tell you anything about who she really was. It didn't take long for her to start chatting with me.

Our conversations started about myth and folklore; why I was fascinated by it, blah blah blah, before we started talking about the chats we were in and why we were both there. I tried to keep it vague; didn't see a point in revealing too much about myself; but then, we were talking about taboo stuff, sex fantasies, so I guess it was kinda nice getting that out to someone I never met and probably never would. As long as you can avoid stalkers it's nice to have the anonymity of the 'net. She, tho, got very specific.

Maya: One of my fantasies, and why I love these stories, is I would love to be with a woman and get us both fucked by a tentacle, fuck, I would even suck one, until we both got bukkaked by it.๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคซ

Ria: Wow, lol. A bukkake seems like a lot lol ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Maya: Lmao! Hey! I just made a confession, your turn๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

Ria: Ummmm๐Ÿค”... ok. I like the stories because even tho I prefer being with a girl, Sometimes I miss getting a dick in me, and.. ugh.. yes, tasting one too. With these stories, a girl can get both without having multiple guys. Just one ugly monster lol, and both holes filled lol, hopefully for as long as I'd like. That was embarrassing to say lol.

Maya: Hot! Don't be embarrassed. It's just fantasy. Question tho. You like a guy's dick sometimes, what about a guy's cum? ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ria: Lmao!!! Fine. Yeah. I like it. I mean it's not as good as a girl's, but.

Maya: You don't like a bukkake? Or cum on you? I freaking love it lol.

Ria: OMG! Your gettin' really personal, lol.

Maya: Ha! I admitted it. Most of the women here do too. At least they fantasize about it. You don't?

Ria: Ugh... you! Lol. Yeah, I do like it on me. I've had facials. I like it. I think tho it's because I like watching a guy cum. Huge turn on. But a bukkake? Ummm I don't think so lol. But that's what the stories are for, right? So I don't have to be bukkaked by a bunch of guys lol.

Maya: Buuuut.... what if you could get tentacle fucked? Would you want it? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™

Ria: Which part? The fucking? Maybe. I kinda like the idea of getting laid without a person right now, lol. Give that tentacle a tongue and it'd be perfect, ha! Oh wow... can't believe I just said that!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜… I'm reading too many of these.

Maya: Yeah but what about the cum part? You've seen anime porn right? And like the live Japanese stuff? Fuck I would love to be covered like that by a tentacle.

Ria: Lol. Not sure really. Haven't thought about it. It's not like it could happen lol.

Maya: Ok here's a question. I know you play with yourself watching it, we all do lol. Have you ever had an orgasm when the cum bath happens? Have you thought 'holy fuck, that's hot!' I do. Every time, lol. Why I want it so bad.

Ria: Ummm. lol... wow. Ok.. ugh, why can't I just not answer you lol? I have. But it's kinda like watching real porn. Seeing a girl have two guys and get cummed on is hot too, but I wouldn't do it. Hey, I have to go. It's really late and I got stuff going on tomorrow. Have a good one! Have fun tonight lol.

Maya: Awe... โ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‘... fine, lol. Sleep well Ria. Have good dreams๐Ÿ˜, ha! We'll talk more.

Ria: Okay, lol. You too.

Maya: Wait! I have another question! If you don't mind? A couple, actually.

Ria: What's up?

Maya: You study myth and folklore right?

Ria: Yup, it's my living lol.

Maya: What do you know about Succubi? Anything?

Ria: Not much really. Just that they are a demon entity, daughters of Adam's first wife, Lilith. Basically an excuse for males for having wet dreams that they thought was a sin lmao!

Maya: Right! Hot tho, I think. And, more personally, are you with somebody? Like in a relationship? I'm not.

Ria: No. I'm single. I don't do well with relationships, so.

Maya: Why do you say that?

Ria: Idk, just don't. Don't really wanna talk about it. Sorry.

Maya: It's cool. You don't have to ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Ria: Why did you ask about succubi?

Maya: Idk, just another thing that kinda turns me on. A woman who only visits in your dreams, lol. Gives you pleasure, then leaves. Convenient right?

Ria: Lmao!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Sometimes that'd be nice. But it would also be nice to have someone there when you wake up in the morning too.

Maya: Ooooo... what if you could date a succubi? Like permanently. The best sex ever for the rest of your life?

Ria: Hahahaha... don't they just drain you and move on? Kinda like a vampire? Lol. And besides, aren't incubi the ones that go after women, succubi, men? I don't wanna get fucked by a ghost dude, lol.

Maya: Ha! Well, it is the 21st century, maybe succubi persue women too? Or maybe they always have but it's always been too taboo for men to admit. Kinda like how they resent lesbians now? Just a thought.

Ria: True. Men have always changed the stories to fit the narrative they want told, lol. A lesbian succubi could be hot lol.

This conversation, tho interesting was getting a little weird, and it was late, and I did need to go.

Ria: Hey, I like the convo but I really do need to go. Lots to do tomorrow.

Maya: Oh yeah, lol. I got caught up, ha! Sleep well Ria.

I shut my laptop down and went to bed. I was so tired I didn't feel like changing out of my thin string white crop and booty shorts. I climbed into bed thinking I was gonna pass right out. I was wrong. I had my most vivid dream yet. I remember closing my eyes and getting comfy laying on my side, curled up like I do. After that I felt like I woke up, but didn't... you know that kind of dream? It's like your awake, but your not? Like that.

Someone was crawling on my bed over me ( I was on my back in my dream, probably in IRL too), and it felt like the same presence as all my other sex dreams, only this time I saw her. Her long blonde hair was falling over my face and she was gazing into my eyes. Her's were pale blue, pale white skin, her hands on my bed to either side of me, holding herself up, her legs spread over me. I couldn't move, but then, I realized I didn't want to, either. When my eyes opened I realized she was naked, her large breasts were barely touching mine, but sending sensations I have never felt before thru me, giving me the chills and goosebumps. When I opened my eyes she smiled faintly at me, and licked her lips with what seemed an unbelievably long tongue. I just layed there, looking back at her, trying to figure out what was happening, but wanting it to happen, too.

She never spoke, never said anything, and I didn't recognize her. She didn't look like anyone I knew, or had ever seen before. Who was this blonde invading my dreams and giving me the best sex I never had? How did she know how to touch me just right? My brain was racing trying to recognize her, but no one came to mind. Some random I saw on the street? The coffee shop? Nothing came to mind. Maybe I should just enjoy it lol, stop questioning it. Sounds good, I mean, it's just a dream for fucks sake.

She lifted a hand and with the the backside lightly grazed my cheek, her touch sent shocks thru me, and when she started pulling away I tilted my head to keep her touch on me; she smiled and twisted a loose strand of my hair between her fingers and pushed it back off my face. I still felt I couldn't move much but I didn't care, I just didn't want her to stop touching me. Her fingers glided down over my cheek, tracing my cheekbone, under my chin, and up around my lips, fingernails gently gliding over my skin. I remember my breathing becoming labored; shallow, hard breaths as our eyes never broke from the other, her smiling at me the whole time. After circling my lips with a fingernail, her fingers slid down my neck, slowly making her way to my shoulder, making small circular motions on my skin as she went. Her touch was so soft, I have never experienced anything so gentle, it felt.... kind. A kindness I've never felt before. And I hoped she wouldn't stop, or that I wouldn't suddenly wake up and not have her there.

Her fingers played over my skin, my shoulder, over the little strap of my top, back and forth, gliding down my arm, back up again. Teasing my skin, flirting with my shirt strap; if I could have moaned I would have, but there was no sound in this dream, except for the occasional sound of movement on the bed. She was now watching her hand move over my body, but my eyes never left hers. When she looked back into my eyes, she slid one finger under the tiny strap and slowly, slowly, pushed it off my shoulder and down my arm, exposing most of by breast. I distinctly remember my lips parting when she stopped, bringing her hand back up and cupping my face. For the first time in this dream I felt like I could move.

I touched her arms the way she was touching me, lightly grazing her skin, hoping to give her the same sensations she was giving me. I leaned up towards her, lips slightly parted, anticipating a kiss. She put her lips to mine and electricity shot thru me, my whole body spasmed pushing against her. What was happening to me?! Never has it been like this, my desire was raging in me, I could feel my liquid flowing thru me, out of me, I was soaking. My tight shorts were soaked and when she pushed her long tongue into my mouth I orgasmed... hard; like nothing I have ever experienced, like my entire body exploded, and my cum wasn't just leaking, but squirting out of me, and I threw my arms around her tight and pulled my body into hers, my hips pressing into her. If I could have I would have been screaming in pleasure, my body rocked by a kiss.

She pulled back from me as my orgasm settled, staring me in the eyes, she kissed my neck, licking, gently biting my skin, making her way down my shoulder, hands in my hair, on my face, she slipped a finger into my mouth while circling my exposed breast with her mouth and tongue. I kept leaning up into her, wanting her closer, my desire was so overwhelming. She pushed me back down flat on my back, pulling her finger from my mouth that I was sucking on, and took both my breasts in her hands, pushing my top up over them, grabbing them, kneading them, licking and kissing, sucking on my hardened nipples; I felt another orgasm building... I've never came just from being touched or kissed before, I didn't understand how or why this was happening, and my orgasms were more intense than anything I ever felt before. If I was cumming just from this, what was going to happen when she touched me, tasted me?

The phantom girl was gliding her tongue from between my breasts down to my belly when another orgasm rocked me and I wrapped my arms around her head pressing her against me, all I could do was cling to her, holding her tight; I needed to scream but couldn't. She kept sliding down my body, her warm skin on mine and I felt like I was on fire. Reaching between my legs, I felt her lick my soaked shorts, sopping with my juices before she started pulling them down. I lifted my hips, pushing them into her to make it easier for her to slide them off, tossing them aside. Before tasting me she licked my inner thighs, sticky with my cum and fluids, running her fingers the length of my lips without entering me... another explosion, more convulsions, my hips bucking uncontrollably under her. How many times can you cum in a dream?

I was desperate to get something inside me and wanted to beg her for her fingers, her tongue, anything... I even had the vague idea of wanting a cock inside... anything... when she slid her hands under me, lifting me, she didn't have to, I was already pushing my hips into her face, my hands in her hair, pushing her into me, when her tongue pushed my lips apart and entered me.... another orgasm as I came on her tongue, her face as she began tongue fucking me furiously, drinking my juices. Over and over again she shoved her long tongue inside me, never stopping or slowing thru my orgasm; swirling her tongue in a circle inside me, licking everywhere. She tried to stop I think, but I just thrust my hips into her again, and held her head between my legs with my hands, not wanting her to stop. It was torture, but I wanted more, wanted her to make me cum again and again... she paused, but soon continued with more energy and vigour than before. She slipped a finger inside me, with her tongue, before focusing on my clit, and fucking me with her fingers, ramming them up inside me hard and deep. My whole body was shaking and trembling when my next and biggest orgasm hit me, arching my back, my legs pressing together against her, trapping her between my legs. Again and again my body went into spasm, every muscle in my body tightened, let go, tightened again as wave after wave of orgasm hit me, and my cum flowed from me, into her mouth and on her face, down my thighs, dripping into a puddle on my bed beneath me.

She crawled up my body, dragging her tongue on my skin all the way up to my face. Hers was dripping my fluids, dripping off her chin I came so much. I grabbed her face and pulled her to me kissing her hard and deep. Her tongue entered my mouth, twirling with mine, I could taste my own sweetness in her mouth. She began to push her long tongue into my mouth, like she was fucking my mouth with it, in and out, thrusting it between my lips, I sucked her tongue just like I would if it had been a hard cock; sucking it, tasting it, feeling it slide over my tongue, almost to the back of my throat.

When she finally pulled away, she smiled at me, and I grabbed her waist and began to slide myself down beneath her, wanting to give her a little of what she gave me, but she stopped me and gently kissed my lips, slid down my body, off the end of my bed, and faded away.

I woke up right away, bolting up right like a sudden noise woke me up. After a minute or so I got my bearings and looked around, I was a complete mess. My shirt was lifted over my chest, one strap down my arm, my shorts were tossed to the side, soaking wet, and my sheet beneath me had a huge wet puddle under me, just like my dream. My inner thighs were wet and sticky, and my fingers, actually my whole hand, was wet and sticky, obviously from fucking myself with my fingers and cumming so much. I was exhausted and it was 4am. Great. I had to be up in two hours to get myself ready for the day. It probably wouldn't be my best, but at least I would be relaxed right?

I went thru my day, tired and out of it mostly. I looked at every woman I saw everywhere, trying to recognize the face in my dream, but I saw no one familiar. The dating app I had was sending me alerts, but I didn't even look. One, I was too tired, and two, if it wasn't the girl from my dream I just wasn't going to be interested. I know that sounds weird, but that's how it was. I was getting obsessed with who ever, or what ever, it was that was invading my dreams.

When I got home I wasn't going to log on to the chats, I figured I was spending too much time with this, and talking to Maya, and I knew I needed a break, but you know how bad an online addiction can be. I logged on to the chat I usually met her on and was just reading conversations, not participating; she wasn't on there when I first jumped in, but it wasn't long.

Maya: Hey! How was your day? Did you have a good night last night?

Ria: I didn't sleep well. Had a weird dream that kept me up. I'm pretty exhausted today, probably won't be in long. Not worth much right now, lol. HBU?

Maya: My night was amazing! I won't bore you tho, lol. Was it at least a good dream? Hope it wasn't a bad one?

Ria: No, it wasn't bad, just... different, lol. No biggie. It's kinda hard to explain and honestly I'm too tired to try.

I definitely could not tell her about that sex dream. That would be awkward. She'd probably think I'm a freak or something.

Maya: Awe...โ˜น๏ธ... ok.. well I'll leave you alone tonight so you can sleep. Get your rest, I know your busy.

Ria: Thanks Maya. We'll chat tomorrow maybe? Unless your busy.

Maya: Nope! I'll be here looking for ya๐Ÿ˜Š. Buuuut... there's something I want you to think about?

Ria: What's up? And thanks๐Ÿ˜Š. I do like chatting with you here too.

Maya: I wouldn't miss a chance to talk to you! But anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to actually meet sometime? Get a coffee or something?

Oh boy. A meet up. I didn't even know what she looked liked. For all I know 'she's' a serial killer psycho dude or something. Not sure I'm comfortable with that idea yet. I hesitated to respond, not really knowing what to say. Besides, the only person I wanted to really meet was the girl in my dream, but I didn't think I should tell her that.

Statius
Statius
100 Followers