Eternal Hearts Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
745 Followers

"Clicks," Dannii said in her gorgeous Australian drawl, "I hope you're ready." He clicked affirmatively, the sound emanating from the darkness and all around her as it bounced and echoed off the walls of the cave.

"Kylie's the main course, and I'm just the dessert. She wants everything, she's been so eager to come down here, so enjoy yourself," Dannii smiled. He gave further approving clicking sounds, then pulled Kylie towards the edge of the light with the tentacle she still held in her teeth, sucking and tonguing relentlessly, like a girl desperate to get her man to finish in her mouth. Clicks used it to his advantage, drawing her towards the edge of the firelight, Kylie led unquestioning towards the peril of the complete darkness of the cave. He stopped with her at the edge of the dark, close enough to feel comfortable but with enough light that Kylie wouldn't be scared, and Dannii could see clearly. Dannii, holding his tentacle in her soft hand, walked casually into the cave a little more, wanting somewhere to watch from. She paused as she looked around, then moved closer to the wall, picking a place where some interesting bands of coloured minerals streaked the hard stone, and a few short stalactites hung, their growth stunted when the mineral rich water that had run into this cave had ceased.

"This looks nice, yeah," Dannii murmured, to herself mostly, about to sit down on the warm floor of the cave, hope she wouldn't get her negligee dirty. With incredible speed, a mass of tentacles appeared from the darkness, lying across the floor to give her a place to sit.

"Thanks," Dannii said with a smile, loving the attention he was giving her, ignoring Kylie for a moment. She sat herself down on him, knowing she wasn't hurting him. After she'd got settled and comfortable, she was suddenly lifted from the floor, feeling very unsafe for a moment as he raised her up and then morphed the tentacles around her into a seat shape, perfectly matching the contours of her body, leaning her back a little so she could relax completely and watch proceedings from a few feet above the ground. Feeling totally supported, she relaxed, feeling the smooth, dry warmth of his tentacles against her beautiful body, stroking him with her hand to assure him how she appreciated it as she looked at Kylie, still tonguing and sucking his tentacle, evidently twitchy to get on with him, her body taut and ready.

She pulled him from her mouth, holding the strong tentacle in her hand as a mass of tentacles slid towards her from the darkness, ready to commence a full scale groping of her naked body, wanting to take in every inch of her skin. He was about to take hold of her, inches away, when she spoke.

"Stop," she said simply and he froze in his tracks, so close to her he could almost feel the warmth of her body. Kylie breathed hotly over the one she held in her hand, teasing him as he flashed dark all over, his skin going almost half black at the strong frustration he felt at her teasing and denying him when he was so close to her. He hovered close to her, desperate to take her but not against her will, waiting as she teased him. Dannii took a free tentacle of his and stroked it, relaxing him a little.

"Do it, ignore her. She's a gift from me to you, so enjoy, ravage her," Dannii said, grinning as his tentacles exploded onto her in a cascade, Kylie giving a squeal as she was grabbed and groped completely for a moment. His tentacles wrapped around her ankles and wrists, pulling her out spread-eagle and lifting her from the floor to leave her luscious body completely exposed. His tentacles engulfed her body, starting with firm stroking with the tips over everywhere; her feet, toned legs, incredible arse, round her hips, over her smooth pussy, firm stomach, her pert breasts and round her shoulders, also reaching up her elegant neck. Kylie was gasping under his ministrations as he stroked her all over at once, not being pushy but just going where he wanted, stroking over her soft pussy, tracing her peachy lips and brushing up the entrance.

She was sure he'd penetrate her soon, he easily could with how wet she was, but he didn't show signs of it, just stroking over and around her pussy, much as he stroked the rest of her, paying special attention to her world class ass, stroking and squeezing at it gently, stroking between the cheeks and over her tight hole, making her shiver in pleasure at the prospect of anal sex. He teased round her nipples and just electrified her skin as he worked, knowing exactly how to please her, making Kylie think he had experience with women that extended beyond Lucretia. She could only contemplate it for a moment though, as he lifted her off the ground, pulling her out tighter by her arms and legs, straining and stretching her body slightly, making her groan in a mix of pain and pleasure as he did it, loving the incredible feeling that came from being dominated.

His groping became harder and more aggressive now, properly squeezing and fondling her, feeling her firm breasts, squeezing hard enough to make her cry out with pain. He did the same to her arse, squeezing and feeling it hard, how toned and tight it was, puling back a couple of tentacles to whip her, making her grunt throatily in arousal as she felt him spank her, loving it as he compressed her already small waist, crushing her in by at least a few inches, like her tightest corsets. He wrapped her thighs and followed them up to her pussy, more roughly stroking her now, getting right on her clit to give her a thrill, Kylie groaning loudly in pleasure as he did it, despite the fact he was firmly smacking her pussy with another tentacle below, stinging her most delicate areas. She didn't care though, dripping wet and leaking all over him as he slid between her legs, loving every sensation as he reached up to coil a long tentacle through her gorgeous blonde hair and then give it a yank, crying out as he arched her body hard, then whipped both front and back of her firmly, making her wriggle and scream in the mixture of incredible, overwhelming sensations.

Watching in with aroused fascination, Dannii took the tentacle she held in her hand and fed it purposefully into the top of her sexy negligee, between her large, firm boobs and down her body. He absolutely loved the idea, and wasted no time affirming his position as he greedily surged into sexy underwear, immediately wrapping up and round her magnificent rack, bringing other tentacles towards her swiftly to join in. Covering her chest with her arms and stopping the one tentacle he had in place, she scolded him as he tried to go further.

"No, just the one! Focus on your main course," she said firmly, looking back to where he continued to torment and turn on Kylie. The other tentacles melted away from her again and she moved her arms, allowing him to continue, which he did in a more gentle fashion, carefully feeling her impressive chest under her sexy red underwear, before wrapping around her in a figure of eight manner, squeezing firmly at her breasts behind her implants, making her mumble in pleasure as she felt a little rush of wetness to her pussy. She playfully batted away other tentacles he sneakily tried to add as she watched him play with her older sister, making him squeeze her tighter as he worked on Kylie, his tentacles now beginning to seek out her holes. He slipped over her pussy, then drew back and pushed slightly at her entrance, having to stop himself it seemed as he almost slid unexpectedly into her vagina, which was relaxed and absolutely soaked with her juices, so wet he could easily insert more than one with ease. Sliding back, he tentatively probed at her anus, feeling more resistance from her tight back hole, but still finding her willing, relaxed and opening to his pressure a little as he seemed undecided.

"I think he wants to know where to start Dan," Kylie said with a giggle, feeling him teasing at both her holes, not just taking her as he easily could, and she wanted him too, feeling her body rushing at this intimate encounter with Clicks.

"Where would you like him to start?" Dannii asked, interested to know how Kylie felt.

"My pussy," she responded quickly, "in my pussy, I'm so wet, I just need him to fuck me," Kylie blurted out, unable to contain her desires.

"Mm I bet, I did as well, but I think you'd actually like something down your throat," Dannii said with a smile. Kylie looked at her a moment, then smiled, licking her lips and opening wide ready to accept the tentacle that was already rising up to her. She knew this would go on a good while, and she would definitely be getting fucked soon enough, and if it was anything like as intense as his groping of her then she was sure it'd be the most incredible screwing she'd ever had in her life and probably leave her unable to walk. Her enduring arousal would only leave her wetter and more able to take him when he did decide to slide into her tight pussy, and she looked forward to it as his tentacle slid into her mouth again. He'd been intending to slide straight down deep, but he was met by Kylie's skilful tongue again, making him pause to enjoy the sensations of her swirling, teasing tongue rocking around his tentacle, both fast and slow at the same time, hard and soft, seeming just right as he paused to let her work.

Kylie noticed he'd deliberately used the tentacle that had moments before been probing at her dripping pussy, tasting herself on him, licking and sucking her juices greedily from him as she sucked at him before relaxing her throat and letting him slide deep into it as he pushed firmly forward, still using her soft tongue to lap at him as he did.


"It's meant to be right down there, not just a little bit," Dannii prompted, making him suddenly surge forward harder, plunging his long tentacle into Kylie's throat, catching her unawares and making her gag, coughing round him as he made her deep throat to the extreme.


"I bet you're loving that really," Dannii commented, feeling the tentacle at her chest tighten a little more around her breasts as her hand strayed down towards her legs. Watching her sister held at his whim, his tentacle pumping into her throat, she couldn't help but let her fingers stray to her pussy, slipping up underneath the sexy negligee and finding her smooth, inviting haven, just giving a little shiver as she brushed at her clit. Kylie meanwhile was into the swing of deep throating the tentacle and was working harder at it, sucking and tonguing what she could as he pumped deeply into her throat, making her feel sensations she'd never encountered before.

Kylie couldn't answer Dannii as she revelled in the interesting new experience, feeling his powerful tentacle thrusting, swelling and pulsing inside her. His texture was entirely new to her, and the way he worked in her throat unlike anything else she'd ever known. She'd given deep throat head before, and had some guys really pump her hard, but this wasn't like that, this was so much deeper but so much more gentle, even though he was going quite hard on her. Dannii was now firmly stroking at her clit, writhing lightly in Clicks' grasp as he supported her, exciting him as she did so. His tentacles tightened a little more at her chest as she fingered herself, giving a little gasp as she watched Kylie, his tentacles positively squeezing at her breasts now.

"She's not wet enough to fuck yet," Dannii commented with a smile, looking to Kylie, "you'd better do something about that." Clicks gave an indescribably humoured sounding noise as Kylie was absolutely dripping and they all knew it; he'd easily be able to slide a thick tentacle inside the Australian beauty if he tried, but knew Dannii was toying with her.

"You'd better free up her throat," Dannii directed, feeling him give a definite squeeze at her chest as he extracted the long, slender tentacle from Kylie's throat. A tentacle slid up from the warm floor between Kylie's smooth legs to her equally smooth pussy, making her gasp loudly as he touched her. She then ground her hips forward a little to increase the pressure, but he moved with her, not letting her take any kind of control, and then tightening his grip on her limbs to keep her secured. He just stroked softly at Kylie's feminine lips, just carefully and gently going over her most sensitive areas, getting slick with her juices as he slipped between her legs and over her juicy entrance. Kylie was enjoying every soft, tactile moment as he caressed her, making her murmur with pleasure and give a slight squeak as he changed to firmly rubbing at her, working her vulva in general but moving to focus at her clit.

Dannii smiled as she watched on, rubbing her own clit as Clicks went to work on her older sister, his tentacle pressing, curling and coiling at Kylie's juicy pussy, circling and stroking her clit, making her shudder and groan loudly now in the heights of pleasure. It was unlike any manual stimulation she'd ever had before, either from herself or somebody else, and she was loving it, her meeting with Clicks going even better than she'd imagined it might. Her body wrapped in his tentacles, him feeling her every tense and move as he pleasured her, so in tune with her body and clearly experienced that he could play her like an instrument, and right now he was doing a long solo as he lit up the tight mass of nerve endings in her clit.

"Like that, Kylie?" Dannii teased, knowing full well the breathless, flushed Kylie was loving it.

"Uh huh..." was all she could struggle to say, giving a teeth chattering shudder of pleasure as he took her particularly close to an imminent orgasm. Pulling away from her, he surprised her as he firmly smacked at her pussy, right on her clit several times, giving little jolts of sharp sensations deep into her core, before doing the same on her lips both from the front and underneath, her soft, slick labia quivering at the firm blows of his powerful tentacles. She gasped and bit her lip before he suddenly went back to firmly rubbing her again, making her groan long and loud with resumed pleasure. Kylie was absolutely dying for something inside her now, her juices almost leaking down her legs and muscles so relaxed he could have plenty of fun with her, horny as hell to be taken by her new tentacled lover.

"I think she's ready," Dannii said, feeling a slight pang of jealousy that Kylie would be the first of them to fuck him and not her. He slid two slender tentacles up the insides of her thighs to her practically dripping pussy, just brushing at her lips a moment before deftly spreading them, opening her up and showing her soft inner lips and clit hood. One of his thicker tentacles raised between her legs now, slipping over her entrance and making her shiver before the end of it attached to her clit, immediately sucking quite hard at her. Kylie shook and trembled in raw, unadulterated pleasure as he did, moaning loudly as one of his thin tentacles started to play with the bottom of her engorged pussy lips.

"How does it feel?" Dannii said with a smirk as Kylie was overwhelmed with pleasure.

"You know that time I let you use that pump on me? It feels rather like that!" Kylie squealed in ecstasy, absolutely loving the sensations as he worked on her petite form expertly.

"You have to try it," Kylie gasped, right before she broke into a screaming orgasm, Dannii wincing at the noise as her older sibling had an orgasm, her first under his ministrations, and she was sure it definitely wouldn't be the last. Kylie shook and spasmed hard in his powerful grasp, Clicks just giving her enough room to shake and buck to enjoy it but keeping good hold of her. Kylie's screams echoed round the cavern as she came, slowing down again with gasps of breath, not that she needed them, and sweat glistening all over her body, feeling a huge sense of relief having her a huge orgasm after such concentrated teasing.

"You'd best recover quickly, he's gonna fuck you now," Dannii said with a smile.

"I know," Kylie smiled back, relishing the moment when his thick, powerful tentacle spread and stretched her pussy and pushed deeply into her body. His thick tentacle detached from her swollen, delicate clitoris, which was now hyper sensitive in the wake of her huge orgasm, and slid his tentacles down from her labia. She gave a yelp and then squealed as he started to firmly but carefully flick at it with the end of a slender tentacle, teasing and overwhelming her, making the blonde popstar writhe and wriggle in his all consuming grasp as he did, Kylie completely unable to do anything about it to stop him. Dannii just watched on with a smile, somewhat enjoying watching the mild erotic torture her older sister was suffering, secretly wishing it was her getting his attentions but also loving seeing Kylie dominated.

"You know, her pussy's a real treat," Dannii murmured to him, "it's so tight, and hot, and now absolutely dripping wet as you know," she said, watching Kylie jolting as he just barely whipped at her button, making her flinch.

"It'll be absolutely incredible for you when you slide in there, especially when you've not had any pussy for while now," Dannii said, hearing him click somewhat in a mixture of anticipation and agreeing frustrations, evidently very keen to alleviate his needs with Kylie's very enticing vagina.

"Poor you, but are you ready now? Ready for that tight, squeezing, hungry pussy to be wrapped around your powerful tentacle?" Dannii teased, knowing full well that he was. He clicked quickly in an affirmative sounding tone, making Dannii giggle as she looked to Kylie.

"Kylie, are you ready? Ready to be fucked by yet another species and take his tentacles deep inside?" she asked, looking to her sister, whose eyes told her yes before she could speak.

"You know what, it doesn't matter what she thinks anyway," knowing Kylie wanted it and simply not letting her speak.

"Clicks, fuck her," Dannii ordered simply. She could feel a surge of excitement and lust course through him underneath her as he held her up in her tentacle chair, still grasping at her ample chest. She could also see Kylie feel the same raw energy from him, trembling slightly in anticipation and then gasping as his dexterous tentacles once more slid to her bald snatch to delicately spread her soft lips wide apart and expose her dripping entrance for him.

"Oh god he's gonna do it," Kylie breathed, looking down as he toyed with her labia, then spread her wide open again, one of his thick tentacles sliding up between her legs from the darkness, moving purposefully towards her most intimate area. Kylie bit her lip as he came into contact with her soft, sensitive lips, trembling a little as she felt him exert pressure on her dripping hole, her tight body just resisting a moment before he pushed inside her with a slight surge. Kylie groaned as he gave a series of clicks from the darkness at the sensation; she could feel his power and strength as he pushed several inches into her slick tunnel, stretching her out comfortably as she relaxed down onto him. Meanwhile he was relishing the feeling of a hot, tight pussy wrapped around his tentacle for the first time in a while, and she was tighter than what he'd been used to, feeling wonderful around him as slid into her vagina, still groping at Dannii as he did so.

Dannii watched on with a smile as he slid thickly into Kylie's pussy, seeing and hearing how both of them loved it, and then slowly withdrew. His tentacle didn't have a head to it, making Kylie a little worried he'd slip out of her clenching pussy, but he didn't, having complete control of her and his body. Squeezing himself back into her elicited another moan from the Australian popstar, biting her lip and shivering in pleasure as he penetrated her, starting to get into a rhythm now as he pumped around seven inches into her, deep for her since she was so tight and petite, especially given the girth of his large tentacle, but she was taking him fine due to being so aroused. His rhythm was almost pulsing, given the way he was swelling and shrinking slightly in her pussy as he thrust in and out of her, giving Kylie quite an interesting sensation as he screwed her, his steady rhythm now powerfully plunging himself into her, exploring her a little deeper and straining at her cervix as she squirmed and moaned atop him.

Noj
Noj
745 Followers