Eternal Hearts Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
746 Followers

In the same inexorable fashion however he kept going, eight inches deep now, filling up the tiny singer to the max as he worked to get every last inch of himself into her. Dannii watched as Kylie struggled with it, unable to move in his tight grip as he pushed in to the last taper of his cock, leaving around nine inches buried in her. Kylie was sweating and relieved at the pause, squeezing herself around him a few times to feel him pulse as he considered his next move, able to feel that she couldn't quite handle it all. Dannii wondered how much he was loving it, or how he sensed that, as it had been intimated that Lucretia didn't let him have anal sex with her. He would get plenty of it now though, and held Kylie firmly as he pulled his cock back out of her smoothly, her body hugging each ridge in turn until the back of his head strained her and threatened to pop out, before he smoothly pushed his way back into her again with a smooth, strong motion as Kylie pushed back just a little bit to take him in.

Dannii watched wordlessly as he fucked her without lube, just making her slowly and intently take his thick member, her fingers circling her clit more quickly as she took it all in. His relaxed grasp on Kylie's throat allowed her to let out slight moans of sensation, giving slightly strained sounds as he got deep, taking the big cock without protest even as it stretched her ass to the max. In the light she watched the colours changing slightly across the surface of his tentacles, pulsing with his natural rhythm as he maintained his steady, powerful pace of squeezing himself in and out of Kylie as he gave little clicks of his pleasure. She saw him slacken his grip a little, the Aussie star shifting a little to get slightly more comfortable as he paused a moment before his renewed energy, gripping her hard once more and rippling with power, his cock stiffening and swelling harder, a benefit of his evolution as he went absolutely rock hard and then excreted his own lubrication, his cock slick and strong as he buried it into Kylie. She gave a long growl of sensation, a mix of overwhelmed pleasure and discomfort as he thrust the nine inches back inside her again, harder and faster this time, his lube helping him break through her tight body so much easier, making her feel every thumping taper of his cock as she took it all.

"Fuck..." Dannii breathed as she stared, her fingers slowing on her clit momentarily even as his tentacle gave a tight constriction around her breasts, keeping her involved as he got what he wanted. Kylie rocked as much as was allowed under his thrusting, starting to get going into a solid rhythm now, giving a distinct strain to lubricate further and ease his conquest of her petite body further. She was hardly resisting though, groaning in more pleasure than anything else as she was fucked hard in the ass, pushing back to take him in deeply. He was pumping faster now, clicking from the darkness as he plunged himself in, pushing hard to test her ability to take more of him. Kylie was lost to the sensations of the oddest, most dynamic cock she'd ever been introduced to as it thumped in and out of her ass, no pain now only the deep, fulfilling pleasure of anal sex that she loved on a big scale. Despite his tight grip she still rocked under his ministrations, her body being used for his pleasure, the clicking of the creature turning her on as she brought him as much as he was bringing her.

Dannii's fingers were moving fast, keeping herself just on the brink of orgasm as she watched their pace get ever faster. Another quick stiffening of him and lubed up further, able to absolutely smash Kylie now, pumping into her at a terrific pace, which gave him opportunity to go for his ultimate prize in her overwhelmed, lubed state. With one hard, intense thrust he drove his entire cock inside her, popping the last flare of his shaft through her squeezing sphincter into her hot body, the abundant lubrication and her worked up state making it impossible for her to hold back. He chattered loudly in his pleasure at making her take it all as she gave a growling whine of discomfort at the sudden, deep stretch, which he cut off by tightening his tentacle again to let it fade away with a rasp. His pace barely slowed after a momentary pause, pulling right out to make her stretch on his bulbous head before slamming back inside her, only all the way now so the petite singer was taking all twelve inches of his thick, contoured cock. She was arched tightly as he slammed into her, ass stretched round him as he jammed in and out of her in a near blur, feeling every jolt of the ridges along his cock as she took his full length, still feeling compelled to squeeze at him to maximise his pleasure despite it all.

Kylie managed to get her timing right to just clamp down on his head as he pulled back, getting approving clicks as she did so. Lube was overflowing from her ass now as he pillaged her, running out of her ass, down over her pussy and thighs around his tentacles to the cave floor. Dannii watched in amazement at the sheer intensity of the whole thing unfolding before her in the firelight, the immense, unseen creature taking her sister to places she'd never been in her entire sex life. She had a feeling he was coming to climax now though, given her experience with him the previous night, his cock taut as he worked it intently in and out of her, switching up his strokes now to include bursts of even harder, shorter strokes with just half his cock, though Kylie still felt it very much the same with the shape of him. He pummelled her so hard that Dannii was amazed she could stand it, taking it incredibly as he came towards his climax.

With a loud, ear-straining chattering of high-frequency clicks he came to his orgasm, jamming his cock full-depth inside Kylie, burying all twelve inches and a little bit more into her tiny body, swelling a little more overall as his head flared larger deep within her as Kylie managed to give a squeak at it all despite his grip on her. He tensed and exploded deep inside her, coming hard to unleash a hot torrent into her body with a thick gush that seemed to last for ages by comparison to what she was used to. It was followed by a moments' pause where she gave a tight squeeze to increase his climax, before his cock gave another intent swell within her and he emptied another similarly big load into her ass, flooding her completely with his seed. The size and eruption of him inside her was enough to tip her over into orgasm, her body spasming at the sudden climax, thighs trying to squeeze together as she intense, shuddering sensations radiated through her body, eyes rolling back in her head. The tentacles around Dannii's chest tightened up hard to make her gasp herself as he grabbed at her, lost to the moment of pleasure with her sibling.

When she wasn't sure she could take any more, he totally surprised her by suddenly yanking himself straight out of her ass, interrupting her orgasm completely. She jolted with the sudden pain of it, having been squeezing and expecting him to stay where he was, his cock also hardly having shrunk down as he did. It was only followed by another overwhelming sensation as without any pause he dramatically speared her pussy, simply driving his entire length straight inside her, making her tight body just swallow every last ridged inch of it. She'd been warmed up already and her pussy was literally dripping wet with both their juices but even so it was a sudden intrusion that she couldn't handle, immediately being stretched round his huge cock, all the way through to her cervix. He immediately swelled once more and exploded again, seemingly unable to hold it back in her hot pussy, ejaculating another immense load directly into her womb, which was enough to somehow switch her orgasm back on for its final throes, sending a shudder through her again and screwing her eyes shut as another ripple of pleasure went through her, tingling up her spine as she felt him moving so completely inside her.

With a final strain to get every last bit into Kylie, he suddenly collapsed, his tentacles going limp. Dannii tumbled onto the floor in a sea of suddenly inert limbs, propping herself up on her elbows to look as all the tentacles binding Kylie loosened, letting her toned body go, where she immediately dropped down to the floor on her face, resting her cheek on the ground in a mess of hair and tentacles as she took a hard breath, absolutely exhausted. His still stiff cock stayed buried in her pussy to the hilt as her knees slid from under her amongst his coils of tentacles, still around her thighs and ankles as she slumped onto the floor with her legs splayed wide, ass gaping in the wake of his onslaught. In the aftermath there was only the sound of Kylie's breaths, only for her own want rather than need, Dannii still sat in the tumble of tentacles as Kylie lay half wrapped in them, too worn out to try and untangle herself.

"Fuck me," Kylie breathed in a broken manner, managing to push herself over to flop onto her back almost him. It had clearly been the most amazing fuck for her, absolutely destroying her. She felt completely full now with the huge loads he'd emptied into her, which were starting to leak out of her ass.

"You alright, Kylie?" Dannii asked, pushing herself to her feet.

"Yeah just...yeah," she mumbled, eyes closed, laid out flat with his cock still locked deep inside her pussy. He gave a stir, the tentacles around them strengthening again and then mostly sliding back into the darkness, brushing around both of them as he retreated. Kylie felt him soften a little inside her, clearly somewhat in his control, and then he eased back, giving a testing pull to measure her pussy before he firmly withdrew from her, a firm tug breaking her muscles clamping at him as she gave a slight noise before he slid himself completely back out of her, Kylie looking down to watch his huge cock pull out, followed by an immediately spilling of his load onto the cave floor from her gaping pussy. She looked for a moment and then collapsed back onto the warm earth, closing her eyes and just giving up. Dannii watched him slink away into the darkness of the cave, away from them and any contact. She walked to the edge of the light, plus a few steps more, her eyes straining into the shadow beyond.

"Clicks," she called, her voice carrying down the cavern with an echo. He clicked affirmatively in the dark, not approaching the light again.

"Are you coming back?" she asked, looking around uselessly. He enthusiastically clicked affirmatively to her, as best she could tell, wanting to make it clear he wasn't finished with them evidently. To reinforce his point a slender tentacle appeared from the darkness, reaching out to brush over her face, moving over it top to bottom as she smiled, then down onto her body to stroke softly over her lovely chest, toned tummy and down off her legs, taking in the sheer negligee and then her smooth skin down to her feet before it disappeared back into the dark. Dannii was left alone once more, turning her attentions back to Kylie, sprawled out on the floor of the cave behind her. She was absolutely exhausted, having been fucked to breaking point, as the thick load leaking from inside her alluded to.

"You sure you're alright?" Dannii asked, standing over Kylie.


"Yeah just, he's a lot to take," she breathed with a smile, fingers just sliding delicately across her pelvis.

"I saw, I'm impressed," Dannii replied, reaching out to offer assistance. Kylie took her hands and then pushed weakly up onto her feet, pulling on her sister to stand up on trembling legs as she immediately felt her loosened holes let his thick load leak more rapidly from within despite her giving a squeeze. She gave a slight shiver despite the warmth around her, the energy having been drained from her tiny body, crossing her arms over her perky chest as Dannii found the light robe she'd arrived in. The light robe was draped over her shoulders as Dannii observed the bruising up Kylie's arms and round her neck from the intense grasp she'd been in. The older Minogue pulled the light fabric around herself, crossing her arms underneath it and trembling a little as she felt the comfort of it, the slightly warm feeling she needed in her exhausted state. She needed a drink most likely, worn down to the point of needing sustenance.

Dannii drew her sibling and girlfriend into her arms and kissed her, firmly but delicately, their lips pressing together while their tongues carefully caressed, silky and succulent. Dannii's fingers just curled ever so slightly to press her nails into Kylie as they kissed, before pulling away with a smile.

"So, how you expected?" Dannii asked, wanting to know every detail of how it felt to have his tentacles and then magnificent cock inside her body.

"Just...indescribable. Honestly it's just something you have to experience. But I'll do my best, later. Right now I need to take a rest," Kylie replied with a sated sigh.

"Well I'm not sure he's up for much more now anyway, you've worn him out," Dannii said with a sly smile, pulling her sister close for another kiss, much more passionate and exuberant this time, their tongues twisting as Dannii hungrily planted one on Kylie. Their arms slipped round each other to pull the other close, bodies grinding slightly together in the heat of the embrace. Just holding one another for a moment, they softly broke the kiss, in time to notice a slender tentacle just sliding into view from the soft darkness around them. Dannii turned to greet him, stepping towards the tentacle as it rose from the ground to her hand, sliding through her grasp and up to her face, brushing at her lips and pushing slowly into her waiting mouth to entwine with her tongue as if it had done it thousands of times before.

Kylie's hand slid down her smooth skin to her tender clit, just carefully starting to massage at it in the wake of her huge climax and intense fucking. Their kiss lasted enthusiastically as more of his tentacles coiled up around her, hooking through the straps of her silky red negligee, effortlessly peeling it off her shoulders and down her body to leave the busty brunette completely naked for him. Pulling it down to her feet, Dannii stepped out of it unquestioningly to let it be whipped away, Clicks throwing it casually towards Kylie. She caught it and then cast it aside towards Dannii's robe, watching as his tentacles engulfed her younger sister, emerging from the darkness to flow around her feet and up her smooth legs, stroking over every inch of her skin as they glided up her. Dannii didn't even flinch, giving herself to him as she held her arms out to the sides, eyes closed as he stroked over her smooth pussy and squeezed her ass, moving up to wrap her waist in strength on the way to her chest.

He slowed, as he had in previous encounters, to focus on her magnificent breasts, pushing up underneath them to feel and test their weight, bouncing them playfully before softly assaulting them from all sides, pushing around them against the smoothness of her body to curl and coil around them, giving a firm grope that made Dannii murmur, tentacles massaging powerfully at them as others continued over her body to stroke over her shoulders, tracing her collar bone to stroke out to her hands and fingertips as the brunette attempted to grasp at them. Her body was a mosaic of stroking, undulating tentacles, glimpses of her pale skin visible through the constantly-shifting limbs as they covered every part of her. They stayed at her pussy, just gently rubbing at her as others stroked between her ass in conjunction with those at her chest, playing with her D-cups with great pleasure. He was finishing his fondling of her with soft touches over her face, brushing from her face back into her long, soft hair, just twisting and tugging in it ever so slightly as he did so while she melted in his ministrations.

Two of his thick tentacles slid into view to join in, Kylie watching them slide with tempting power from the darkness piling up around them to glide towards Dannii, sliding up amongst the plethora of other arms to move straight to her breasts. The stiff nipples were his target and Kylie watched as he used the slit in the tips of them to start fondling and tweaking at the hard points, working them slow and fast, making Dannii urge him on breathlessly, lost in the moment of pure sensation. The two thick tentacles then attached themselves firmly to her nipples, Dannii inhaling deeply at it as they evidently started to suck at her while his other tentacles continued to massage at her breasts. At his mercy, he wrapped her arms and legs, tentacles moving with incredible swiftness to coil around and along her toned, slender limbs, completely restraining her much as he had with Kylie. In an effortless moment she was in the air, suspended in his grasp, where he held her firmly and rolled her onto her back, before continuing to stroke and grope her, loving the mere feel of her body. She squirmed a little at his light touches, making him realise she was ticklish as he gave a few almost playful sounding clicks from the darkness, continuing to tease her as she giggled in protest.

His tentacles slid over her feet, making her try to kick out at it and turn them away, only indicating they were even more sensitive to his touch. A tentacle had, like Kylie, slipped round her neck, just lightly coiling around against her skin like a collar as at the other end he started to mercilessly tickle her feet, making her squeal and struggle as she tried to escape. His tentacles just squeezed tighter, holding her more intently to stop her, making any hope of getting away impossible, just held helplessly for his tickling of her feet. She squealing at the desperately frustrating, maddening sensations held easily despite her attempts to wriggle and kick strongly, even with her vampiric strength she was rendered inert.

"Stop, right now!" Dannii ordered, wanting it to be over now. He ignored her with some clicks that suggested he would keep going until she really wanted him to stop. Clicks raised the intensity, multiple tentacles dabbing, stroking and brushing all over her dainty little feet to drive her wild, her squeal escalating in volume and desperation now as she was overwhelmed by the tickling. His grip loosened a little to let her writhe and buck in his cradling tentacles, but she was still utterly helpless as she started to beg him, unable to take any more.

"Please, stop, stop, stop!" she gasped, a tumble of intense giggles and gasps in her voice. He continued however, clicking tauntingly as he overwhelmed her.

"That's enough, stop," Kylie interjected, which Clicks immediately obeyed, ceasing the tickling to allow Dannii to give a long sigh of relief, sagging in his tentacles in a blissful moment where it ended.

"She's far more ticklish on her sides," Kylie said with a smile.

"Bitch!" Dannii managed before tentacles attacked her sides with a collection of clicking sounds from him, making her squeal loudly again and powerlessly kick and twist in his grip, being allowed to move in another show of his dominance. It went on intently till Dannii could barely stand it, a relentless onslaught of teasing touches that infuriated her. When she was about ready to break down, into an angry tirade or tears or both, he slowed, pulling her body out more and spreading her legs slightly more. As his tickling wound down to just a reassuring squeeze and support of her body, another tentacle slipped up between her legs to her puffy pussy, tactilely taking in her neatly shaven arrow of hair before splitting her full labia with a targeted ease to access her clit, the tip of the slender tentacle gliding through her slippery, inviting pussy to stroke over her delicate inner lips and up onto her throbbing clit. Within a few seconds of gentle circling he had silenced Dannii's complaints, her body still heaving with unneeded breaths in the wake of the tickling, to give way to a light moan as the deep pleasure rippled through her body from the uniquely induced stimulation to her hard clit.

Noj
Noj
746 Followers