Eternal Hearts Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
738 Followers

Slipping into it was a welcoming, encapsulating blanket of heat and refreshment, both of them sighing as they lost themselves in the shower, pulling together for a quick kiss before taking the time to wash themselves down and freshen themselves up from the attentions of Clicks. The quick shower turned into a good few minutes as the heat helped banish the aches and pains of their intense encounter in the basement, leaving behind just satisfaction and hunger...thirst. They were too exhausted for any more playtime and slipped from the shower into big, dry towels, caressing the water from their bodies and getting into some clothes, both opting for some tight jeans and a top, far too casual now to get into anything fancy.

"I'll go and sort some...dinner," Dannii said, unsure she could really call blood dinner.

"Sure, I'd best sort out some dinner for him as well," Kylie said, pausing to think if there was any other way beside what they'd previously done. Dannii headed towards the enormous basement fridge to select something for them as Kylie went out into the light, warm evening. A light breeze caressed the petite blonde as she went out onto the patio, looking around at the lovely country estate before her, rope on hand as she made her way down onto the grass, heading for the woods looming at the end. After perusing the huge array of different blood bottles stashed in the chilled underground room, Dannii selected two bottles for them to share. She wasn't sure what the difference was, it was hardly like selecting a fine wine, so she picked out two at random for them. They needed a good feed after their exertions with Clicks and Dannii was sure they'd get through them.

Kylie had managed to track down another deer, quite sizeable at that, and with a borderline spooking had set her gaze on it and managed to transfix it. Leading it slowly back to the mansion on her rope, it was exhausting as she concentrated hard, the animal skittish and ready to bolt if she couldn't keep its attention. Dannii was just setting out a table and chairs on the patio as Kylie half-led, half-pulled the creature up the steps, where the brunette immediately moved to help. Between the two of them it was a lot easier to keep it calm and lead it towards its fate, through the kitchen to the hall and then awkwardly down the two flights of stairs to the hefty wooden door. By then it was hard to keep it calm and struggled when they got it through into the cave, the half-light and enclosed space spooking it. Clicks himself seemed to be asleep still when they arrived but awoke immediately alert as they brought his dinner in. In a moment he had it, tentacles sweeping from the darkness to claim his prize from them with a merciful swiftness. He clicked in what seemed like appreciation to them as they turned to leave.

"Goodnight," Kylie replied with a smile, feeling a tentacle just brush her ass as she stepped out through the door behind Dannii. They headed back up into the manor, Kylie taking a few moments to go and check her phone and flop onto the sofa as she left Dannii to finish what she was doing. After a couple of minutes, Kylie heard music, soft classic music and had to investigate. Stepping through the kitchen, she was enticed by the curtain blowing in slightly at the door beside an ancient gramophone, the heavy needle scratching away at an old record with the evocative music. Stepping outside, Dannii was just finishing up, putting out the glasses on the table beside flickering candles in glass lanterns, the effect drawing more air through and making them burn brightly in the fading evening, the light breeze unable to blow them out.

"Take a seat," Dannii said as she passed with a smile, going back inside to fetch the bottle of blood. To make it more realistic she'd warmed it, wanting to do at least something to make it seem like a meal, carrying the warm bottle outside to the table wrapped in a few cloths to keep it warm, smiling to Kylie as she approached and offered the bottle. The sister raised it dutifully, and Dannii poured her a deep, full glass of thick, scarlet blood, Kylie feeling the warmth spread through her fingers under the glass as it flowed inside it.

"Dannii, this is just lovely," Kylie said, smiling as she looked around at the romantic setting, the table overlooking the vast lawn and country estate beyond, gentle music playing in the background.

"Thanks," she replied, pouring her own glass of blood as she sat down, standing the bottle aside and taking a sniff of it as she might a fine wine. Kylie raised her glass and they toasted with a knowing smile, looking lovingly into each others' eyes as they drew back to take the first sip. Their eyes closed as they both trembled in pleasure as the thick, rich, metallic taste rushed across their tongues, the warmth of it stirring sensations of feeding. It only tempted them to drink more, faster, more hungrily, the spread of it sinking into their stomachs and warming them inside out irresistible given their time since last feeding. It took just moments to get through their first glass, with Kylie pausing to refill them. Wordlessly they drank indulgently through the second glass, sating their glowing hunger and want, relishing every rich drop of it as the forbidden taste took over them. Polishing off the bottle was a mere top up for them each, already feeling so much more satisfied and relaxed than they had after any other meal.

"Delicious," Kylie murmured, settling back in her seat as the music played classically behind them.

"Thanks, and the blood's not bad either," Dannii quipped, giving a slight flick of her tongue. Kylie just laughed lightly at her sisters' silly joke as she went in to get the other bottle, providing them both with a full, fresh glass each. They sipped more slowly now, not finding any need to talk, just soaking up the warm but fresh evening on the patio, looking out over the countryside in the wavering light from the lamps, the moon already rising in the sky. Draining her glass, Dannii looked pensively out at the trees for a minute and then stood up, stepping away from the table into space on the raised patio, turning back to Kylie and holding her hand out towards her. Kylie couldn't resist, standing up and taking it, pulling herself close to Dannii in the moment. Their soft lips locked together in an intimate embrace, tongues just gently brushing together as they did before Kylie rested her head onto Dannii's shoulder.

The light breeze tugged at them as the day faded tonight, moving closely in the slow dance by candlelight that threw shimmering shadows onto the ground around them, the warm bottle of blood left to cool in comparison to the heat of the moment...

___________

To be continued...


Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback via the link here. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

Noj
Noj
738 Followers