Ethan's Plane Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tricia bent over her and gently licked one of her nipples. She got a response almost instantly. Debbie stirred, moaned, and woke up. Her eyes peeled open sleepily. The first person she saw was Ethan standing over her and she gasped in fear.

"My god!" Debbie shouted. "Who are you?"

"Relax," Tricia said. "He's a friend of mine."

Debbie looked down and noticed Tricia for the first time, and seemed bewildered that her roommate was licking her nipples.

"What are you doing?" Debbie asked.

Tricia sat up. "I'm sucking your tit." She looked up at Ethan. "This is Ethan. I met him on the plane tonight."

Debbie finally smiled, although she still looked nervous. "Hi," she said.

"Hi," Ethan said.

"Wait 'til you see what he's got," Tricia said, and began to unbuckle his pants.

"What?" Debbie said, watching Tricia curiously. In only a moment, Tricia had his pants open and let them drop to the floor. Stacy's penis was mostly stiff, and popped straight up. Debbie's eyes suddenly grew wide. "Jesus," she sighed. "I love your cock."

"Thanks," Ethan said. Debbie reached up for it and let it glide into her fingers.

"How big is it?" Debbie asked, staring at it like it was a snake that moved in her hand all on its own.

"About twelve inches," Ethan said. Her eyebrows went up with surprise. Tricia moved between Debbie's legs, spreading them apart, and slid her finger in her cunt while Debbie stroked Stacy's cock.

"I want to suck it," Debbie said, licking her lips. She pulled on his cock, and Ethan had to climb on the bed as she pulled it right to her mouth. "I want to taste your cum."

Ethan was on his knees on the edge of the bed. His jeans were tangled around his ankles. Pretty, little Debbie was leaning up on her elbow to reach his cock. She licked around the head like she was licking up an ice cream cone before it melted, closed her lips around the shaft, and quickly shoved it as far back into her mouth as it would go.

Ethan sighed and his eyes rolled back in his head. She had a mouth like a velvet glove. He could feel her cool breath from her nose in the pubic hairs around the base of his cock. With the head all the way to the back of her mouth, her tongue wiped rapidly back and forth along the underside of the shaft. Her hand pulled on his cock while she sucked the end, like she was milking a cow. She was a small woman, and his penis practically dwarfed her. She was an expert cocksucker, even better than Tricia, almost as good as Pam.

Tricia was between Debbie's legs. Her head was buried in her crotch, but with her black hair draped over Debbie's waist, Ethan could not clearly see what she was doing, although he had a very good idea. Ethan reached down and brushed Tricia's long hair away from her face. She turned her eyes up to him. Her tongue was sticking way out of her mouth and the tip was buried between the lips of Debbie's pussy. She stroked her tongue up the wet slit and licked her lips with the juice from Debbie's pussy. Ethan chuckled at her and she started laughing.

Debbie opened her eyes and looked at both of them. "What?" she mumbled around his cock.

"Nothing," Tricia said. "Keep sucking."

"You guys," Debbie said, with an expression of exasperation, and put his cock back in her mouth.

Tricia climbed up on top of Debbie, laying between her spread legs like a guy with his cock in her cunt, and squeezed her big tits. Debbie looked at Tricia out of the corner of her eyes. Ethan liked the young, innocent impression she made with her big eyes turned to the side, showing so much white, which contrasted with fact that her lips were wrapped tightly around the shaft of his cock.

Debbie pulled his cock out of her mouth and held it up for Tricia. Tricia stuck her tongue out and licked the head. Her eyes were turned up to Ethan and she was giggling like a little girl who was playing a secret game. She closed her lips around it and sucked it into her mouth an inch at a time, bobbing her head back and forth until the head touched the back of her mouth and made her gag.

Debbie took his cock back into her mouth. She went down on him so deep that the head began to push down her throat. Ethan groaned, but she pulled it back out without trying to swallow it. Tricia started to lick along the side, near his balls, while Debbie sucked the head. When they got near each other, they kissed, licking each other's tongues in mid air between their open mouths.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Ethan groaned. Debbie cried out an exclamation, but her mouth was closed around his cock and it was muffled. Ethan had to put his hand on Debbie's shoulder to hold himself up as the huge orgasm rushed at him. When it peaked, he shouted, and Debbie's eyes popped wide open when the first shot of cum leaped from his cock into her mouth.

Tricia pulled his cock out of Debbie's mouth and his cum spewed out like an alarm had gone off, splattering huge drops of thick, white sperm all over Debbie's face and in her hair and on her tits. Debbie held her mouth open and her eyes closed, trying to catch as much of his cum on her tongue as possible.

Tricia quickly popped his cock in her mouth. Feeling a little out of control, Ethan grabbed her head and jammed his hips forward at the same time, sending his cock right down her throat. She swallowed him to the base of his shaft before she knew what had happened, and he emptied the rest of his load down her throat. Her eyes, too were wide open, but because she was afraid he was going to choke her on his enormous cock. She tried to scream, but with his cock plugging her throat like a cork in a bottle, it sounded like nothing more than a squeal of surprise. Debbie watched her with amazement. He held her by the back of her head, bucking his hips slightly to feed her the last drops of his cum.

As his orgasm passed, he began to realize what he had done. He instantly let go of her head and pulled his cock out of her mouth. Tricia gasped for breath and coughed in a fit, looking very pale.

"Wow. I didn't know you could do that," Debbie said.

"Neither did I," Tricia coughed. She wiped away a drop of cum that was hanging from her lower lip.

"I'm sorry," Ethan said. "Did I hurt you?"

Tricia shook her head. "You scared me." Both Debbie and Ethan were watching Tricia, and none of them was saying anything. Tricia was massaging her throat and breathing hard. Suddenly, she began to laugh and the color returned to her face. "Debbie's been trying to teach me how to do that for two years." She looked at Debbie, who no longer looked like she had seen a ghost. Smiling at Ethan, she pulled him down to the bed between she and Debbie and began to unbutton his shirt. "You showed me how in less than a minute, and nearly killed doing it."

Tricia leaned forward and kissed Debbie, licking the cum off her face. Ethan lay on his back under them, watching. Tricia's hands came up and squeezed Debbie's tits, and Debbie squeezed Tricia's tits. Ethan put his hand on their backs. They looked down at him. Debbie's hand wrapped around his cock.

"Check this out," Debbie said. "He's still hard."

"You're going to have to take care of both of us tonight," Tricia said, stroking his chest. "We may not want to stop when the sun comes up."

"That may not be easy." Ethan grinned at her.

"Have you ever done it with two women at the same time?" Debbie said, pumping his erection.

"I'll never tell."

He sat up to pull off his shirt, but Debbie pushed him back down to the bed.

"I don't know what you're thinking," Debbie said. "But I want you first." She lifted her leg over him and straddled his legs. "Tricia's already had her fair share." She leaned forward and reached through her legs for Stacy's cock. Tricia helped her by guiding it to Debbie's cunt. Debbie's big, soft tits dangled in Stacy's face and he reached up to squeeze them.

"Have you ever had a cock this big inside you?" Ethan said, smiling up at Debbie. He could feel her hands and Tricia's hands around his rod, trying to maneuver it into her tiny hole.

She smiled back down at him. "I'll never tell."

"Hold still," Tricia said, and grabbed Debbie's squirming hips. "I can't get it in with you moving around like that."

Debbie finally held still, her hips hovering in place, giggling with exuberance. Tricia finally slipped the head of Stacy's cock between the lips of her cunt, and Debbie's eyes lit up.

"Wow, it does feel big," Debbie squeaked. She scrunched up her face and bit her tongue between her teeth as she lowered her weight and let his long cock slowly slide up into her cunt. "Ooohhh," she moaned. When finally it was all the way inside her, she straightened her back and her body was perpendicular to his. "Wow, that it so cool," she whispered. Her eyes were closed and she chewed her lower lip in her teeth. Her pelvis rose and fell in a very gentle motion and she moaned softly.

Ethan stroked her gorgeous, soft thighs. He could feel tremendous power in them. Her beautiful boobs jiggled ever so slightly as she moved. Ethan reached up and squeezed them. Tricia put her hand on one of Debbie's tits, over Stacy's hand, and squeezed. Debbie tilted her head back and she and Tricia kissed passionately. Ethan noticed Debbie's hand reach up between Tricia's legs and finger her pussy.

Stacy's hips rose and fell right along with Debbie's. Her hips ground in a slow, lazy circle, pumping his cock inside her like she was churning butter. Debbie's hand rubbed the back of Stacy's arm. Their arms were a tangle, stroking each other and their hands were busy squeezing Debbie's tits.

"I never thought I'd have so much fun at school," Ethan said.

Tricia looked down at him. "Neither did we."

12