Evan's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, give it to me stud!" she screamed.

Evan yelled, then released the floodgates. Roxanne's eyes flew open as the first jets of his cum coated her pussy. Evan kept fucking through his orgasm, causing her to go into yet another screaming cum. Some of his spunk started coming out of her, coating her thighs.

Evan kept thrusting until he was spent, then backed off.

Brittney immediately got on her knees in front of him and took his cock into her mouth, sucking out the last of his cum. Roxanne just laid on the bed, a glazed look on her face, his cum and her juice flowing out in copious amounts. Evan's eyes were closed, trying to release the lust in him, but it didn't work. His erection did not go down, and he needed to fuck these girls some more!

"Kneel down, Brittney," Evan said.

Brittney stopped sucking his cock and got on her hands and knees. Evan knelt behind her, and opened her ass cheeks.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass now," he said

Brittney's eyes flew open. This was something new for her, and she braced herself for the entry.

Evan placed his thoroughly wet cock at Brittney's asshole, and gently pushed in. Brittney gasped and bit her lip. It hurt a little, but the pain went away quickly. Evan slowly fucked her ass until his entire length was in her, then started fucking her in earnest.

Brittney put her head to the floor, and gasped. The sensation was so erotic that she was on the verge of another orgasm! Relentlessly, Evan shoved his cock in and out of her ass.

Roxanne recovered from her mind-blowing fuck, and saw what was happening, and she got hot all over again. She wanted to feel him in her ass as well, so she got down and knelt, the same way, next to Brittney.

"Fuck my ass, stud," she said.

Evan looked at the proffered ass and gulped. It was as beautiful as the ass he was fucking. He pulled out of Brittney and went over to Roxanne, and fucked her ass the same way. Entering her was a little easier, and Evan deduced that she had enjoyed anal before.

Once again, Evan alternated between the two women until they had come again, but this time he came in Brittney. He saw stars as he shot his load deep within her. Brittney moaned in satisfaction.

Finally spent, Evan got up and staggered to the bed, and fell onto it, on his back. The two girls got up shakily and joined him.

"You really fucked us into oblivion, and made us come HARD!" Brittney said to him. "Now we are gonna do you the same!"

Evan looked up as the two women positioned themselves at his hips. At first, they started slow, each one taking a turn at licking his cock and balls. As the double blowjob continued, they took turns sucking him, one gobbling his cock while the other massaged his balls. It did not take long before Evan had a hard time determining just whose mouth his cock was in. He had to physically look to know.

Evan went crazy from the feeling. He couldn't hold out much longer, and finally he came.

"I'm coming, girls!" He managed to say before the first jet escaped.

Brittney, who was currently sucking his cock, took it out of her mouth, and both she and Roxanne started to pump his long shaft. As his jism shot out, the two women took turns receiving it in their mouth.

Once Evan finished, the women once again took turns sucking his cock, getting the last vestiges of sperm out of him. Evan almost passed out from the feeling. Finally, the women finished, and lay on either side of him. Evan put his arms around each, his hands gently massaging a tit on each one.

"You were just wonderful!" Roxanne said to him. "That was the best fuck I ever had. I've never come that hard before, and believe me, a lot of guys have tried to do just that!"

"I told you he was good, Roxy," Brittney said.

"That's an understatement!" Roxanne laughed.

"Both of you are so hot!" Evan said. "Brit, thanks for this present. I never expected it."

"You're welcome, lover," she said. "I figured you could use a good fuck like this. You told me how miserable your last date was, and you hadn't really been laid for the past year or so, before you met me of course."

Evan let out a weary chuckle.

The three of them lay there for a while. Soon, Evan fell asleep. Brittney and Roxanne gently extricated themselves from his grip. They padded out and went downstairs to the living room, where their clothes still lie.

"He is a sexy stud muffin!" Roxanne remarked. "I have got to tell our circle about him."

"Go ahead," Brittney said, smiling. "I'm going to make sure he loves his new home. I don't mind sharing him, but remember he is MINE when it's over, OK?"

"OK, but have you told him that you're a swinger?"

Brittney bit her lip. "Not yet. I don't know how he feels about that, but I'll find out. I don't want to lose him. He's the best thing that's happened to me."

"As long as you tell him," Roxanne said. "I just know all of us will want a piece of him, if you know what I mean!"

Brittney laughed.