Eva's Dark Longing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did it occur to you to ask me permission instead of sneaking it like a dirty little girl?" Anthony interrogated further.

"No Sir, I thought you would say no." replied Eva, her voice trembling

Anthony continued in silence for 27 more blows, with each one taking Eva closer to her limit of pain. Eva took the blows and counted each one, knowing her punishment was deserved, her tear streaked face contorted in silent agony by the stroke of thirty. After the final stroke, Eva stayed in her position, anticipating more. She dared not look back, but if she had, she would have seen Anthony regarding her with a look of utter adoration. He admired her for several minutes, the crimson glow of her ass, the trembling of her thighs, then moved to Eva's side to guide her onto the bed. Anthony sat on the bed next to Eva and she curled up, her head resting on his lap.

"Do you understand why you were spanked Eva?" Anthony asked in a very calm tone.

"Yes Sir, because I didn't ask permission to play with myself or to come and I did both" Eva replied.

"Yes pet, and do you know why you were not allowed to come tonight?" Anthony queried further.

"So that I would learn to control myself Sir?" Eva asked.

"Yes, pet, but even more importantly so that you understand that now my pleasure is paramount and I decide if you will receive pleasure or not." "There will be times that you will beg and beg and bet me to come and you will not be permitted Eva, but on those times that I do permit you to come, you will know pleasure like you've never imagined, but it will be my decision alone. Do you understand slave?" Anthony said, poking Eva's nose in jest.

"Yes Master" Eva said with a giggle

Anthony leaned down and kissed Eva's soft lips and then nudged her to make room. Eva slept that night still collared and attached to the leash which Anthony wrapped around his wrist. To ensure that Eva would not be further tempted, her cuffs were also locked together above her head to the same anchor. Anthony had told her before drifting off how much he cherished her and promised her that her discomfort would not be in vain. Eva trusted him, and her sleep was deep and dreamless from pure exhaustion. The sun shone bright through the window before Eva opened her eyes again.

To be continued...

12