Evening with Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you kneel there rhythmically sucking my cock, I lean back on the bench, hands in your hair encouraging you. You are the absolute best cocksucker I have ever met and I seldom have to be cruel to get you please me. More often than not when I get rough with your mouth it is for your pleasure more than mine. I close my eyes enjoying your ministrations, my hands gently encouraging you; the leash in my left hand jerks at your cunt every few strokes reminding you of your position.

Feeling my balls tighten as I near my peak I whisper. "This time sweetmeat you may swallow."

You stroke me to my pelvic bone twice more then pull your head back until your lips are sealed around the head of my twitching cock. You allow me to finish cumming, filling your mouth. Then you swish my seed around your mouth knowing I like to smell cum on your breath, and then you swallow. When you are sure there are not even any more dribbles coming your way you then lick my entire cock and balls clean with your hot little tongue.

Saying little and using your leash to guide you, I bring you back to my lap. I reach under you and pull out your butt plug. I hold it to your lips and whisper. "We did not bring a gag and I don't want anyone to hear you scream pet." You open your mouth reluctantly swallowing the plug to the depression that kept it seated in your ass. You begin breathing through you nose, just the thought of what I am doing to you and where are enflaming all of your senses. I guide your freshly stretched ass down on to my once again hardening cock as you straddle my lap.

Using your knees you begin stroking your ass up and down my cock. "Harder pet, I want to hear your bells, I want to know you are getting the hard fucking up your ass you love." You only groan around the butt plug as you slam your ass harder down my cock, the padlock twisting and tugging your clit and cunt lips as it drags over my stomach.

You plead to me with raised eyebrows, unable to say anything intelligible around the butt plug. I begin thrusting up into your ass as you are coming down fucking you even harder. Your eyes plead to me again. "Yes sweetmeat, please cum for your Master"

Finally allowed your release, you slam down on my cock, seating it deeply in your ass, the padlock against my stomach stretching your cunt lips. You explode inside, your whole body quivering with release, as your juices pour out of your steaming pussy drenching my slacks and our thighs. The scream trapped in your throat by the butt plug comes out as a stifled moan. Still twitching with release you nuzzle against my neck, holding me tightly, knowing there is no place on Earth you would rather be.

Darkness has enveloped us completely now and you snuggle to my side as we walk back to the car. The big butt plug difficult to breathe around, you manage, not wanting to break the spell we share. Your blouse still unbuttoned, breasts swaying in the cool evening air. You have decided in your mind that if this is how I want you, then this is how I will have you. You chuckle inwardly wondering what the convenience store clerk would do if you walked back in his store now.

The park is deserted and no one gets to see you.

When we are again seated in the car I pull the butt plug gently from your mouth, pull you close and kiss you deeply.

I turn the vibrator in your cunt up a notch. I look around and find the discarded scarf and tie it tightly once again over you eyes, then get out of the car and go around to the trunk. Stashed there from before I left for work this morning is a plastic baggie with a wet washcloth, a thin white gauzy blouse and a pair of 6" heels. Closing the trunk I return to you with the items.

With the washcloth I clean the crusty dried cum from your face. Then pushing the blouse off of your shoulders I help you out of it and toss it in the back seat. Fondling the weighted alligator clamps, I grasp them both firmly, and then YANK them forcibly from your nipples. The pain of the toothy clamps being ripped from your flesh brings you off of your seat with a howl. Wiping your breasts with the wet cloth is more about soothing your tortured, succulent globes than it is about cleaning anything. Then I help you into the fresh white gauze blouse. It sticks to your dampened flesh as I button three buttons then examining the amount of tit flesh you are showing I button one more. Pulling your legs to my lap I take off your 3" sandals and replace them with the 6" stiletto heels.

Stashing the washcloth and nipple clamps in the baggie I wrap it in the blouse and toss the whole bundle in the back seat, start the car and drive away.

Blindfolded you now have no idea how you are dressed or where we are going, and the pain in your tortured nipples drives you to distraction so you can't even keep track of where we are by the sounds we pass by. You realize we must have arrived when you feel me turn off of the road and park the car. When I help you out of the car I grab your leash and use it to lead you into the bar. You guess correctly that it is a bar from the sounds emanating from the building and feel a bit of apprehension building once again. Leading you by the leash through the door and to a booth in the rear is an adventure in itself. You hear the snickers, the derision, and the quiet whistles of awe. We pass one guy at the bar that turns to his buddy and says Charlie, how come you don't have Nancy trained to a leash? I was waiting for you to train Barb and show me how first, is the quiet response.

We sit in our booth you against the wall and me next to the aisle. You feel me pull the skirt out from under your ass as you sit down. You hear the snigger of the waitress before she asks for our order. You remain quiet as you listen to me ordering food for both of us, realizing that you know where we must be by what I have ordered. You smile to yourself as I order your favorite from the menu without asking. I also order drinks that will complement the meal without getting us drunk.

While waiting for the meal I drape one of your legs over mine spreading your wet, needy cunt to anyone walking by that cares to look. I whisper in your ear how ravishing you are. I tell you how much I love having you in my life. All the time I am slowly rubbing your rock hard clit, keeping it teased out of its hood, the tiny bundle of nerves is becoming so sensitive from all the attention you suck in your breath with nearly every pass of my finger.

Just as the waitress arrives with our food the vibrating egg snaps to full power, the sudden onslaught of movement in your cunt pushes you over the edge and you cum. Without permission you have an amazing, vocal, soul shattering climax right in front of our waitress. You didn't know she was there until you hear her placing the plates on the table. You do however hear her whisper "Gees if I knew Jack would make me cum like that I'd let him fuck me on the bar and not care at all."

I begin eating and feeding you selections from your own plate. Each time you move to help or reach for something I make you put your hands under your thighs to keep them stationary while I lovingly feed you your meal. You know that anyone near MUST be able to hear the buzzing emanating from your sloppy pussy but thinking about it only makes your breath shorter, besides what difference would that sound make with the show you are giving the loyal patrons.

By the time we finish eating the band has returned and begins with a slow song. I drag you to the dance floor without explanation. With your tits crushed against my chest, your leash held lightly in one hand and your fresh cum leaking from your pussy and dripping down your thighs we dance. You lay your head on my shoulder and concentrate on following my moves. In your mind, the only thing important is the beat of my heart and the caress of my hand. What people around us may see or think forgotten, as the world shrinks to just you, me and the slow music drawing us together flowing across the hardwood floor.

As the song drifts off to a close you realize my hand now rests on your bare ass. The leash, rings and bell all exposed for anyone to see. You fight the desire to try to cover up.

I bring my hand to your back to escort you back to our booth. Your cheeks are flushed not knowing who or how many may have seen your exposure. At our booth I toss down some bills for the waitress, and then lead you out the door to the car. When you feel cool metal against your thighs you never give your surroundings a thought, you bend over the hood at the waist and spread your legs.

Stepping in close behind you, I bite down on your neck and begin sucking even as I throw the skirt up over your waist once more and begin fishing in your sloppy pussy. I pull out one then both balls, wiping them on your blouse before dropping them in my pocket. I reach deeply into your cunt again and finally getting my fingers on the little egg I slide it out and wipe it off. I spread your ass a little farther then ram my rampant cock into your hot slimy channel. With each thrust the bell on your clit hits the car making it ring. Concerned that your bells on your nipples might scratch the car, you place your arms under your chest. This puts more pressure on your abused nipples but you don't mind and begin slamming your ass back into my now almost savage thrusts each stroke harder than the last.

I grab handfuls of your hair in each hand and pull your head back. Pulling your hair back like that slides the blindfold off of your head onto the hood of the car.

Knowing that you were being taken in the middle of a parking lot was exciting, but seeing it seeing the cars the people your pulse quickens once again.

Sucking the tender area of your throat determined to leave a mark. Another car pulls in the lot and parks. You lose track of the occupants as they meander their way through parked cars to the entrance of the building. Your need sated, you hair in your face, sweat in your eyes, your entire world revolves around the pounding cock sawing in and out of your dripping snatch. Then just as your orgasm becomes to close to ignore, you whisper "Master?"

In a normal voice I answer, "Yes sweetmeat?"

"MASTER oh oh MAs Master may I cum?"

"Yes pet please cum for me. Let me know how much pleasure I have given you this evening."

"Yess Yess Massster." Your voice becomes an incoherent babble as your orgasm takes over. You scream and pant, slamming your ass back onto my cock. That is when you notice the couple two cars over staring at you, mouths agape. You are beyond control; all you can do is let the orgasm wash over you in a flood. Your feelings bared to the world, almost more embarrassing than the exposure of your body. You have no idea how long they stare, nor how long your orgasm lasts. The next sane thought you trust is being tucked into your own warm bed. Your Master snuggling up to your back holding you tenderly, whispering what a good slave, my precious sweetmeat, my love. Sleep well my pet.

12