Eventualities: Allison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers

May had tried to wean Allison off of the bottle but Allison had no will at all to resist the bottle's call to her. She ate little and her health was noticeably deteriorating. She no longer needed to be forced to drink, feeling she had no hope left, she had re-embraced the bottle as if it were her last remaining friend. She was quite prepared and content with the idea of just drinking herself to death, since there was no other hope of escape. The relocation to San Diego, if anything, hastened her decline. Allison's eyes were turning yellow, a sure sign of liver failure and May began hearing rumors that Allison would soon get shipped back down to Mexico for her last months.

She even overheard one comment about "sending her to the Ranch instead." This was the final jolt that spurred May into activity and her decision to contact me, possibly a bit too late.

I'll avoid repeating all of the encyclopedic details of the men who ran this Syndicate and the heinous crimes they committed. May named many of these men for the Feds. She spoke for hours that morning of their habits, their strengths and weaknesses and all of the terrible crimes they had done or had ordered others to do in their name. They were smart men, educated and rich beyond the dreams of avarice. Names that appeared as beneficiaries to every major charity and non-profit foundation well known and respected at the highest levels of society.

They bought and sold narcotics and women and traded them all over the West Coast, not just for the money but for the power it gave them over peoples lives. These were not men that could be bargained with, nor people that any appeal to decency or mercy would have any meaning. I now considering my emergency plan W now (plans D-V all sucked), but it wasn't any better.

I was going to get fucked and not in any pleasant or delightful way, either.

Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers