All Comments on 'Every Man's War'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
H20waderH20waderabout 19 years ago
justice

AND JUSTICE (what ever that means) FOR ALL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You say many true things, but . . .

I hear you my man, but these are things you have to live with. As a lawyer, I think many men are drawn to the wrong type of woman, a type I call "psycho chicks." Like the large number of crazy men, there are many dysfunctional women out there. If you meet one of those, you WILL engage with the legal system. The secret is to choose wisely and not get involved with that type. The other secret is to get a good lawyer if you do.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 19 years ago
need a little more back up

I've done a lot of research on the issues you've discussed and I think that maybe you should have done a little more. There ARE laws against women beating up men - the law says "Spousal Abuse" and "Domestic Violence" there is nothing in the law that makes it for women only, it's just that a lot of men don't go to the courts when they've been beaten up.

Another thing to consider is that you kinda jumped around from topic to topic... this seems more like a rant against society and most of it was rather biased in and of itself. You go from saying you hate "bitches" to saying that women and men who work are to be respected. A lot of the women who actually got to court for rape are those women that you say you respect. Most of the ones that don't are the women who live in slums and don't work and they don't go because they don't think they'll be taken seriously.

I'm not sure why you wrote this piece, but to me it kinda seems like you're really angry about something or you were just looking for a lot of responses and sensationalism. If that's not what it was then you might consider writing in a different style and with a little more objectivity and research.

-goldeniangel

katnip_21fkatnip_21fabout 19 years ago
One chick that totally agrees

Your view is extreme, but your assertions have merit. I think equality of the sexes is an admirable goal, but it can never happen as long as men and women see each other as enemies to be defeated. For every evil woman out there, there is an evil man. However, the backlash of the women's rights movements has been the pervading myth that men must be subjugated in order for women to achieve equality. Keep up the good fight, brother, and find a good woman that doesn't need to step on you to feel her worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Revolution

go to www.worldrevolution.info

anonimouse69anonimouse69about 18 years ago
A woman's point of view.

I gave you the highest rating and agree with you on most of what you said. I would say all; but in the past couple years there have been some changes,: women are getting jailed for domestic violence, rape, and statutory rape. Things are changing, but it's a slow and very painful process.

Women fought hard for equal rights and want to be treated the same as a man, so shouldn't we be punished as men if we break the same laws as men?

I do not care for some of the comments made by other people here. There was nobody forcing any of you to read what he had to say. If you didn't like it all you had to do was click the little back button. Telling him not to post here is rude (and in my personal NOT humble opinion stupid since this is the NON-EROTIC section). There ARE people who do want to read things like this, (myself and others, I was told to read it by a friend) and I say bravo for having the balls to speak out.

Ann

thelonewalkerthelonewalkerabout 18 years ago
comrade....

girls are shallow without any doubt.... look at literature, philosophy and science, no contribution..... no nothing... the curiousity males have are completely unknown to females..... they know just how to hurt men and how to just fuck and breed... worthless sheets.... true female with good heart and true commitment are decreasing day by day... sluts are rising rapidly... age of innocence is dying... and the person who said to write it elsewhere is a stubborn bastard... a pure stubborn bastard.. this is the best place... because, here you are looking for physical pleasure from opposite sex .... the females are quite vile.... they cheat, fuck, give birth and die... nothing else... absolutely nothing else.... comrade, salute....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A much-needed snapshot

Although I don't agree with some of what you said (the law is beginning to figure out its folly, and battered woman syndrome is simply another name for another well-known syndrome), I have long felt that women's lib has gone too far. I could go on, but this is a comment, not a blog.

Thank you, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Damn

You ain't kidding man. My ex hit the lottery a month after we divorced. She won 70 million. The courts are making me pay $400 a month in child support to a millionaire. WTF I'm only making min wage. What the hell is wrong with this country. On top of that I tried to get custody of the kid for half the year. If I had succeeded the courts said I would still have to pay HER child support the six months he was living with me. WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree but wow!

I agree that it's apalling that women are given the upper hand in domestic disputes but it was necissary at one point. It used to help women back when they had no power otherwise. Back when no one considered spowsal rape to be a crime(and I'm talking strictly about men raping women here. If it were reversed the woman probably would have been burned as a witch or something.) but now the upper hand is no longer evening the scales, its tipping them instead against men. Now that things have evened out a fair amount, the advantage that women are given in domestice cases is a growing problem as many women seek to use it for their own good or simply don't realize it's a problem. But you should know that there are a lot of women on your side who want to fight for equality, not power.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Justice

I would like for there to be justice for everyone. I'm an advocate of people's rights. Race, creed or religion doesn't matter. Alas, this only happens in my dreams. When I wake up it's the same old world. Oh well maybe in the next life.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The war on men and boys is real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...