Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she froze again. Peering lower, she rolled me a little more onto my side, nearly bringing my knees to my chest. With a strange, inscrutable gleam in her eyes, she whispered, "I may be in a serious heap of trouble with you."

"Hey! Why'd you stop?!" blurted Eric.

"Dawn, honey..." she said, gently lowering my legs. She tenderly pressed them together before setting her hands on my waist. She began to lift, indicating that she wanted me to stand.

I slowly rose from my seat, unsure of what she wanted me to do. I saw Paul exchanging serious looks with her.

Grinning, he finally said, "Niki, don't do it. I'm telling you, don't do it."

She had a glazed look on her face; using her hands to guide my waist and hips, she began turning me.

"Niki, you already know. Wait. Not here. Wait..." Paul said, and it was as if he and Niki were engaged in some oddly intense battle of wills.

Noticing her fixed expression, Paul exhaled in defeat.

"Dawn, I hope you're ready. There's no stopping it now...."

Taking my hand, he slid over and sat in my chair. Opening his legs, he stood me between them.

"Here we go..." he grinned, cupping my face in his hands.

Unblinking, still grinning, he stared at me...waiting.

I felt soft hands finish the process of turning me, then a slight nudging of my hips compelled me to bend forward at the waist. Those same soft hands slipped down to my thighs before circling their way up...up...up. I felt my tiny skirt lifting.

A gasp. "Oh...my...lord."

Another gasp, then many gasps, but Niki's was the one I really noticed. I looked back, and she was on her knees, her hands covering her mouth.

Paul turned my face, making me hold his gaze.

I felt Niki's hands go to my ass, and she simply...touched. Ever so gently, she hovered her hands over my bottom. Then she was caressing, cupping...pressing her face to me...wrapping her arms around my waist, holding me tight.

Her halting voice...

"The most beautiful...perfect...holy god...so beautiful...."

Paul reached out to lock hands with her on my tummy. Her fingers were clenching and unclenching, tightly squeezing.

"Dawn, I saw the look come over her face when she realized what she was seeing. I recognize that look now; it's the moment when someone first catches a glimpse of your perfect ass. Now she knows. Now everyone is going to know."

Pausing, he gave me an evil grin. "You may never get out of here."

Niki was still nuzzling and murmuring into my bottom when our waitress returned with our drinks. She leaned down to whisper something to Niki, who grinned brightly in response, and the waitress nodded. Letting out a happy little whoop, Niki stood and quickly dashed behind some curtains to the rear of the left stage.

The waitress turned to Tony and Eric with a charitable smirk. "Okay, boys, Tank says you're on the house too, at least as long as you're with this one here...." Giving me a warm smile, she caressed my shoulder while moving a lock of hair away from my face. When I reached up to touch her hand, she squeezed my fingers and whispered in my ear, "I'll keep an eye on you guys. Once you've finished your drinks, I'll come get you."

I nodded, and she grinned, gesturing to Paul. "He's right, you know. After what I just saw, you may never get out of here."

The way she touched my shoulder, then the sound of her breathy voice so close to my ear...chills down my spine. My skin was on fire.

When Paul pulled me into his lap, I couldn't help but moan, "God, I am so turned on, you wouldn't believe it. Baby, I need you to fuck me."

Straddling him the same way Niki had, I opened my shirt and brought his face to my breasts, then I reached down to grasp his cock through his pants. He was as hard as a rock, and I giggled, "This big guy is absolutely going to explode the second I put him inside me, isn't he?"

Nodding, he gave me another goofy grin. "I won't stand a chance."

"That's okay, baby, you'll have plenty of opportunities tonight to fuck me long and hard. Our first one, I know you're going to come in buckets, so I won't mind if you come right away. That's the one I just have to feel shooting inside me, filling my pussy to overflowing."

Listening to everything we were saying, Tony's eyes were bugging out.

While returning his panting hound dog expression with a sexy grin, I leaned into Paul and whispered, "Like when you fucked Mom in front of Rick and Donny, and you poured so much cum inside her that she couldn't even hold it all. My virgin pussy deserves at least that much cum, little brother. I want to feel you go off like a fire hose inside me."

As I continued sliding my pussy up and down his huge dick, I looked over and gave Tony an even sexier grin.

"Holy shit, girl, what do I gotta do to get a lap dance from you?" he asked, watching me grind on Paul.

"Just ask nicely," I said, with a friendly smile.

We all laughed when Tony quickly went to his knees in a formal pleading posture, his hands clasped together in prayer. "Please, please, please! I'd trade a hundred lap dances from every girl here for just one from you!"

"He's begging for you," Paul smirked.

While grinning at Tony, I asked Paul, "Should I show him mercy?"

Paul laughed, "Honestly? I think you should show himno mercy. Isn't that what tonight's all about?" Then, pausing for effect, he added, "What wouldSamantha do to him?"

Ooh, that sexy bastard, using Mom's name like that!

He gave me his hottest smile, and my pussy was totally on fire. I swear, it was melting in his lap. Grinding super hard on his cock, I smiled, "Samantha, huh? You know she'd make him go totally crazy, but I think she'd also say that tonight is all about you taking my virginity, and everything else will just be awesome memories."

Tony freaked. "No way! You're a virgin?!"

I slid off of Paul and took Tony by the hand. Guiding him back to his seat, I climbed up into his lap, straddling him. After taking his hands and placing them on my hips, I hooked my arms around his neck and began to rock in his lap. Feeling his erection pressing through his pants against my aching pussy, I started moving more forcefully against him, grinding my drenched slit firmly against his shaft. I totally got off on his hungry moans, and I wanted everyone there to see my ass, so I slid his hands beneath my skirt, directly onto my bare bottom.

Immediately he started cupping and squeezing me, lifting me by my ass like we were fucking. His wild eyes were locked onto my naked bouncing breasts, and I felt the urgency in his hands; I could tell his crisis was already approaching. I pressed down harder, spreading my lips around his shaft, then I took his dick in my hand, squeezing it through his pants. Centering my clit on his solid length, I began rubbing against it while moaning, "Uh-huh, I'm still a virgin, but not for much longer. I'm going to fuck my brains out tonight, right here in this club...just like this, the way I'm riding your hard cock...mmmm, it feels so good...only I want it deep inside my pussy. That's why I wore such a tiny skirt, with no panties. I want my ass and pussy to be bare, open, and inviting. All I want to do tonight is fuck."

Totally losing it, he began wildly jerking his hips and groaning on my nipple as his cock went into spasms against my pussy. When I felt liquid warmth quickly spreading across the front of his pants, I squeezed my wet pussy around his pulsing shaft and held his face to my breasts. "Mmmm, yes, come for me...come for me..." I implored, loving the feel of his trembling body.

Once his orgasm was finished, I looked over at Paul, who was shaking his head and laughing. "See? Very merciful," I said, smiling coyly. When I turned back to Tony, he apologized profusely for coming so quickly. "It's okay, sweetie. Really, it's okay," I grinned, holding his hands. "He has to be the first one to take me anyway..." I continued, gesturing to Paul.

When I moved back into Paul's lap, Tony quickly got up to leave. Eric didn't want to go, but Tony said he wasn't about to hang around with his pants full of cum. As we watched the two guys head on out of there, Paul hugged me close and laughed, "That was totally mean! Mom would've been hella proud of you, for sure!"

"Oh, I don't know. 'Mean' is not allowing someone to come. I know what mean feels like, and that wasn't mean. Besides, you told me to show him no mercy."

"Yeah, like it would've made any difference! We both know you were going to own that guy no matter what I told you to do!"

"But he asked for it! I only gave him what he wanted, didn't I? Besides, everything I said was the truth, wasn't it, and that's whatSamantha would have done to him, right?"

Grinning, I pinched him in the ribs.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and our waitress was standing there with a big smile. "Girl, you sure do put on an amazing show. Poor guy, he never stood a chance."

Leaning in, she whispered, "Are you ready?"

After giving Paul a long, hot kiss on the lips, I climbed out of his lap. "I am so ready. See you in a little bit, sweetie," I smiled, trailing my fingers across his chin.

"Dawn, wait! Where are you going?"

As she led me away, I giggled, "You'll see! Keep an eye out for me!"

~ ~ ~

"You've never danced before?"

I was standing in front of a full-length mirror in a backstage dressing room, and a beautiful blonde dancer in her mid-twenties named Lana was eyeing me up and down, just like Tank had been doing earlier. With Niki helping, we were trying to decide what I should wear.

"Only cheerleading, and going to clubs. I've never done this, no," I said, looking over their racks of sexy clothes.

"Do you know what you want to do out there?"

She was studying me while playing with my skirt, running it between her fingertips.

"How so?"

"I mean do you know what you want to dance to, and do you have any idea what you want to do out there? How far do you want to go?"

I looked at the two sexy dancers. "How far can I go? Like I told Tank, I intend to get pretty crazy tonight."

Lana grinned. "Yes, Tank let us know that you're a virgin, and you plan on having sex here tonight...alot of sex."

"Lana, you need to check out the guy she's with," giggled Niki.

Lana continued smiling at me. "That's who you plan on doing it with to lose your virginity, right?"

I nodded, grinning.

"If you don't mind my asking, why here? And why go so crazy with it? From what I'm hearing, you plan on doing a whole lot more than just having virgin sex with your boyfriend, right?"

"Girl, she said I can fuck her boyfriend, and Tank said so too. You need to see what that kid is packin'," Niki grinned.

Lana laughed, and affectionately touched her friend's face. "Niki, you're always the one who says you won't have sex with the customers. That's always been your big rule. Listen to you now! What's gotten into you?"

"I don't know! Tank took me aside to tell me about these two and their plans, and he said I could fuck them if I wanted. He said he'd keep an eye out for any cops, but since he knows everyone who's here tonight he figured it'd be okay if we let Dawn go as far as she wants. All he said was that we'd have to tone it down some if the wrong people came in."

"Fat chance of that on a Wednesday night," Lana said.

"Yep. I'm sure it'll be a slow night. Anyway, once Tank said I could play with them, I wanted to see what the big deal was about these two. When I saw them, god, they both turned me on. She even told me shewants me to fuck them both, and that made me really want to. At first I thought maybe I'd just want to fuck her boyfriend, but holy hell, Lana, are you seeing this girl? She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! She's got that one Hollywood movie star's face, what's her name, the gorgeous brunette from that big robots movie, but are you seeing this girl's legs, and especially her ass?"

Niki looked at me, grinning while intentionally talking about me as if I weren't even there, and I returned her smile. Lana was also grinning at me, still waiting for my answer.

"I didn't plan on this, not at first," I said. "Originally I thought I'd just take him to a motel, you know, where we could do whatever we wanted. I've been wanting him to fuck me but we kept getting our wires crossed, then he went and lost his virginity to one of my best friends. I sort of helped them because she was also a virgin, and now they're together. She says that since I helped her so much with her first time, she doesn't mind loaning me her boyfriend for mine."

"Okay, I get that," Lana said. "You want to lose your virginity, you've got this totally hot guy with a crazy huge dick, and that's who you want to do it with. I get that. But why here, and why go so wild with it?"

"Well, when I saw your sign out on the highway, it got me to thinking. See, his first time was with one of my cheerleader girlfriends. Lisa had me give her a little help in getting them started, and two of my other girlfriends were also there. As Paul was fucking her, we were all playing with both of them. One of us would bite her nipples while another would lick her pussy or whatever, and the third girl would either suck Paul's dick or just fully make out with him, then we'd trade places. God, it was the hottest thing ever. They had an awesome first time, and I knew I wanted mine to be every bit as amazing.

"So, anyway, once I saw your sign, something suddenly came over me. I don't know why, but I started thinking, 'Do I really want my first time to be in some anonymous motel? Wouldn't it be way hotter and much more memorable if we went totally crazy with a bunch of beautiful dancers?'

"Also, I love having sex with girls--a lot. Paul and I, neither of us had ever been to a strip club before, but I figured I'd find some beautiful, sexy girls here who would love to help Paul fuck me."

I grinned at Niki, who nodded, "You got that right."

"And what about Paul? You don't mind if other girls here have sex with your guy?" Lana continued, eyeing me curiously.

"I don't think I'll mind. I know I love watching him have sex with Lisa, so I think I'll be okay with seeing him fuck other girls too. Like I said, he's Lisa's boyfriend, not mine. As far as I'm concerned, he can do whatever he wants. Seriously, I hope he has just as wild of a night as I plan to. After he fucks me, I'm actually looking forward to watching him fuck Niki. I really do love watching him fuck. He's awesome."

A smiling Niki nodded eagerly, making us all laugh.

"And what about you?" Lana asked. "What are your rules for tonight? I know you plan on having sex with your guy, but what else?"

I watched as she gently touched my leg. "Lana, I don't know that I have any rules for tonight. I know I want Niki. I know I want to have sex. I mean a lot of sex, just like you said. I want to experience new things, completely letting myself go. That's why I came here tonight."

When she slid her hand further up my thigh, I grinned, "I'm hoping you'll fuck me too."

"Oh, you can be certain of that, pretty girl," she said, returning my grin while hungrily eyeing my legs, which I spread a few inches for her; a none-too-subtle invitation. "What about other guys, though? You know that every man here will want to fuck you. If you and Tank say it's okay, you're going to end up getting fully gangbanged. No exaggeration, they're going to take you in every hole, probably all at once. You won't be forced into anything, but if you truly do want to go crazy, you're going to get fucked like you won't believe. Is that what you really want?"

Still watching intently as her hand slowly made its way up my thigh, I thought,'Good question. Do I really want to get fucked out of my mind tonight by an entire bar full of guys?'

I have to admit, a part of me thought it sounded very tempting.

Trish raves about having multiple men at the same time, saying it feels totally awesome to be endlessly fucked in every hole...to be completely filled...just gorging herself on cock. Mom has also told me how much she loves being fucked in the ass, even by something as enormous as Dad's dick. God, that day at the pool party I know I would've taken Paul, Rick, and Donny, and Dad too. They all could have fucked me. I definitely wanted it.

I'm sure that at some point I'll take on a bunch of guys all at once--probably Paul, Rick, and Donny. I'll at least try it, and I bet I'll totally love it. The thing is, it won't be a situation where men are simply lined up waiting for a turn. No way. It would need to be something like the pool party, or Mom's Movie Night with the boys. It would have to be when I was with people I knew, nothing was planned, and it just happened naturally.

'Not here, though...not with Paul and a bunch of total strangers...not for my first time,' I decided.

Lana was staring at me, again waiting for my answer. After pausing another few moments, I gave her a little grin. "I'll take every girl here, and you can all do anything you want to me. I guarantee you that not only will I absolutely love it, I'll keep wanting more. You already know that I want Paul to fuck me and come in my pussy. He has to be my first, and I have to be the one who gets his first load tonight. I swear, he comes like you won't believe. I just have to feel it exploding inside me that first time."

I grinned at Niki, who playfully stuck her tongue out at me. She laughed when I stuck my tongue out right back before giving her hand an affectionate squeeze. "I also want him to fuck me in the ass. I really, really want to be fucked in my ass tonight, and he has to be the first one there too. Other than that, I don't know. Tank said just to play it by ear, so that's what I thought I'd do. Do I have to decide on everything right now?"

Lana gently took my hand. "No, sweetie, you don't have to decide anything right now. It'd just be good to know whether you want us to set you up with a gangbang, mainly so Tank can clue everyone in. Do you think you will?"

"No, I don't want a full-on organized gangbang. I want Paul, and I want you girls. Anything more than that, it'll just have to happen. I don't want a bunch of guys lined up, expecting a turn. I'd rather do whatever comes to me at the time, without planning it. I think that's what Tank had in mind when he said, 'Play it by ear.' Other than taking Paul, and definitely you two, and maybe Tank too, yeah, I want to play the rest by ear. Anything else will have to happen on its own."

"Okay then, darlin', I'll tell Tank there won't be any gangbang, not unless you change your mind and tell him so yourself. Also, just in case you do change your mind, everyone who fucks you has to use a condom."

"Not Paul, though, right? He has to come inside me!"

Smiling, she squeezed my hand. "Sweetie, I don't mean Paul. I mean anyone else. Of course you can do your own man however you want."

"Lana, will Paul need to use one with me? He's nearly a virgin too, and his girl was a virgin. I'm sure he's safe, and I hate using those things," Niki said.

"Niki, darlin', that's entirely up to you.

"Now, Dawn, back to the dancing. What do you want to wear, and what do you want to do?"

Niki said, "You couldn't possibly look any hotter than you already do, so why don't you wear what you have on now? Maybe you could add some panties, just so you can take them off. Guys love to see us take off our panties."

"Sounds fine by me," I said. "As for what do I want to do? You know what I think I'd like? Do you ever do any girl-girl shows, you know, where maybe two girls dance together?"

Lana and Niki exchanged grins, then Niki giggled, "Only two?"

With a friendly smile, Lana caressed my thigh. "Just pay Niki no never mind. Yes, darlin', we've been known to do the occasional girl-girl show."