Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also, I really couldn't see any of the faces in the audience, at least not until my eyes adjusted to the bright stage lights. By staying near the edge of the stage I was able to peer out into the relative darkness, until finally I spotted Paul sitting alone at his table.

I was having a blast prowling the stage, giving everyone my sexiest strut. I felt like a caged tiger, plus I knew all those guys were looking right up my skirt as I vamped my way above their leering faces. Stopping and starting to the rhythm of the song, I was dancing without really dancing. On every fourth beat I swung my hips and did something flirty, cupping my ass or flipping my skirt while pivoting on my heels to change direction with a sassy flash of my thighs.

Once the guitar solo began, I stepped forward and stood proudly at the edge of the stage, directly above a couple of horny construction workers. Rocking my hips like a music video slut, I totally stared them down while unclipping my ponytail, letting my long, wild mane fall free. After shaking it out and whipping it around, I pointed to the cuter of the two guys; using that same finger, I slowly ran it between my breasts and over my bare stomach before slipping it into the camel toe of my tight g-string panties.

Lifting my stiletto heel onto the foot-high brass railing encircling the stage, I spread my legs for my two leering construction guys. As I rocked my hips for them, I stroked my pussy with one hand while using the other to undo the loose knot that held my top together.

Peering out into the audience again, I noticed that Paul had been joined at his table by our waitress. He was laughing and shaking his head at me in disbelief, and I blew him a kiss. Teasing him about our long-distance banter, the waitress tickled him in the ribs, making him lurch out of his seat. Everyone in his area laughed, but they stopped laughing when she whispered something in his ear while reaching into his lap to stroke his dick.

He shot me a panicked look, and I blew him another kiss. Although he didn't exactly relax then, he did at least sit back in his seat, allowing the waitress to nibble on his ear and fondle his huge erection in front of everyone.

With the crowd whooping and hollering, I finally began to dance...well, sort of, anyway. It was mostly just showing off my ass, plus a series of spins and splits, including lots of touching. More than anything I was simply going through all the moves I did as a cheerleader, only I was doing them the way I'd always fantasized about doing them: sexier, more seductively, with people watching me touch and otherwise fully display myself.

Returning to the edge of the stage, I grinned at my two admirers. Leaning down, I grabbed the cuter one's head and pressed it to my breasts while reaching into the other guy's lap to stroke his obvious bulge. I switched back and forth for a few moments, alternating whose dick I'd stroke and whose head I'd press to my breasts.

Releasing them, I went into a sideways split, bouncing my ass in their faces. When I looked back over my shoulder, I noticed the cute one had pulled his dick out and was openly stroking it for me.

Slithering around sexily on my ass, I rolled onto my back; with my head facing the audience and my feet pointed toward the center of the stage I planted my heels, spread my legs, and began undulating my hips in rhythmic circles, as if I were being fucked. Undoing my top, I urgently cupped and squeezed my naked breasts while hanging my head and shoulders over the side of the stage.

My cute construction worker wasted no time in feeding his good-sized cock into my open mouth. The angle I was offering made it easy for him to push straight into my throat, and as I pinched my nipples he began to saw himself in and out, fully face-fucking me.

Even upside down I managed to sneak a peek at Paul, who was receiving his own killer blowjob. With the nearby tables cheering her on, our waitress was leaning into his lap and wetly slurping up and down his enormous dick. Using two hands to pump the base of my baby brother's thick shaft, that girl was clearly giving it everything she had, and still she was only able to take a little less than half of him into her mouth.

My two construction workers quickly switched places, the second guy feeding me his longer, slimmer cock. I was just starting to orient myself to the new shaft sliding down my throat when I felt a pair of hands grasping my writhing ass, then a warm, wet mouth was pressing against my panties-covered pussy. With my head dipped below the edge of the stage I couldn't see who was between my legs, and at that point I didn't care.

'I guess it's starting right away, and we're skipping the dancing. Fine by me,' I thought.

I'd intended to dance a couple of songs before anything major really happened, but once I saw my cute construction guy's naked cock I no longer cared about dancing. I just wanted to have sex. My only concern centered on Paul potentially coming in our waitress's mouth. I was hoping she'd been given instructions that she wasn't to make him come, at least not until I'd gotten him first.

'Such a crazy thing to be thinking right now,' I giggled to myself, realizing that I was worrying about Paul's cum even while happily sucking two strangers' cocks and having my pussy licked by some unknown person who'd pulled aside my panties.'It has to be a girl,' I thought, noticing the softness of the kisses, and the hands on my thighs felt softly feminine too. Deciding that it was definitely a girl between my legs, I closed my eyes and gave myself over to pure lust.

I truly love sucking cock, and I also love having my pussy eaten. I know it will never take the place of eating someone else, or of being thoroughly filled and fucked, but I'm learning to love all the different oral techniques people use on me.

Trish simply attacks my pussy, and especially my ass. With the way she takes me into her mouth and chews on me, she almost literally eats me. Lisa is usually more gentle, at least initially, until she totally loses it and goes crazy. Like a werewolf devouring her kill, she becomes frenzied as she thrashes her face between my legs. I absolutely love that. Michelle just always has to fuck me, using everything she can in both my holes. Once she gets going, it's rare for her not to double-penetrate me. The bigger the better, and the more the merrier, those seem to be her credos. "If two fingers are great, then three would be awesome! Since my tongue up her ass is already driving her insane, let's go ahead and jam my whole hand inside her pussy! That'llreally rocket her to the moon!"

I just love all the different ways girls fuck me. As I lay on the stage that night, I was thinking that I couldn't wait to experience all the different ways boys would fuck me too.

The girl on stage had a unique technique, licking me with long, fast strokes up and down my slit. Moaning into my pussy as I continued humming around the cock I was eagerly taking down my throat, she was definitely turning me on.

We'd been going at it for a few minutes, and I was really getting into sucking their dicks. I was stroking them into my mouth with both hands, letting my saliva freely coat my chin, when suddenly I felt myself being physically hauled away. Three sets of hands were lifting me, and finally I could see what was happening. Lana, Niki, and our waitress were carrying me over to a chair that someone had positioned in the center of the stage. Sitting there was Paul, wearing an expression that was equal parts astonishment, fear, and desire. His pants were open, and he was trying to cover his huge erection with his shirt and hands.

I couldn't help but giggle over the absurdity of it all. Even after receiving a public blowjob from a hot stripper, he still didn't want people to see his enormous dick. He looked absolutely ridiculous trying to cover himself, and I loved him even more for it.

The girls set me down sidesaddle in his lap, then they pulled me by my arms and legs, stretching me out. Having regained my bearings, it hit me that Whitesnake's "Still of the Night" was playing. Knowing the considerable length of that song, I was thinking I could scarcely imagine what was in store for me.

Well, I immediately began to find out. The first thing the girls did was synchronize their combined seduction with the staccato rhythm of the song. "Still of the Night" comes in continual fits and starts, and so did their attacks on my face and pussy. They were moving around us in a constantly rotating circle, each girl taking up a position either between my legs, over my face, or sucking Paul's cock.

There's this long, flowing portion of the song that comes to a crescendo with the singer climactically crying out just before the guitar solo. When the singer let loose with his awesome wail, the girls simultaneously pulled open my top and tore off my panties, assaulting me with their mouths, hands, and pussies. Lana bit my cunt, making me scream into Niki's pussy, which made her scream too. The waitress had climbed all the way over Paul's shoulder and hooked her legs around his head as she sucked his cock, basically forcing him to eat her pussy at the same time.

"Don't make him come!" hissed Lana, shooting me a reassuring smile. When I took a break from licking Niki's superb cunt to blow the gorgeous blonde dancer a kiss of gratitude, she grinned and dove right back between my legs.

I relaxed, knowing that the girls really did have everything all worked out. They were going to make sure that I got what I wanted: Paul's first load of cum, deep in my pussy.

I began to thrust my hips and cry out in time with the song, completely letting go. I bit Niki's cunt harder than Lana bit mine, and I also reached up with both hands to pull her down to me by her nipples. After she screamed even louder than she had in the dressing room, I brought her mouth alongside the other girl's onto Paul's huge cock. Grinning, I spread her wicked little ass and jammed my tongue back inside her tight hole. Praying that she wouldn't bite him too hard, I took her tiny star between my teeth while pushing my entire hand inside her pussy. When I bit her asshole, she cried out so passionately that both the waitress and Lana paused to see what had happened. As I ravaged Niki's ass and pussy her only response was this adorable little hopping motion on the balls of her feet, and we all laughed when the waitress ran off the stage in fright upon seeing what I was doing to her friend.

"Dawn, look what you did! You scared her away!" Paul exclaimed, laughing between moans.

Now Niki had his cock all to herself, and she began fisting and sucking it as hard as she could. She was really going wild on him, moaning up a storm as she pumped his shining wet shaft into her mouth, until finally she pulled off, panting, "Darlin', I'm sorry, but you're just way too big for me to get it all down."

Paul gave her a curious look, and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

Mom, Lisa, Michelle, Trish, and I were the only girls who had ever sucked his dick, and we all took the whole thing, so naturally he expected every girl to be able to do it. He figured that's just what's supposed to happen when a guy gets a blowjob, right? Isn't that how it always goes?

"Niki, here, let me..." I said, twisting from his lap to kneel between his knees.

"Go ahead and try, but you'll never--" she began to say, only to be cut short when I immediately took him all the way down my throat. Pressing my lips to his balls while moaning around his cock, I gave her a happy smile.

"No, you didn't! No, ma'am! Nuh-uh! You didnot just take that whole thing all the way inside your mouth like that, easy as pie!" shouted Niki, watching in amazement as I enthusiastically bobbed up and down his entire length.

"She always does," Paul answered, nonchalantly.

I briefly lifted my head to give her a satisfied smile. "Isn't that what I'm supposed to do?"

"My lord.... Girl, that just ain't right," Niki grinned.

Returning her grin, I went back down on Paul before drawing away with a little giggle. "See? It's easy! Just open your throat and push, like this...." Again taking every inch of him, I stopped to linger at the base of his shaft, my nose buried in his pubic hair. Pulling up, I said, "Now, you try."

Switching places with me, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and began to lower it onto his huge, throbbing shaft.

"Relax your throat. Just let him slide right in..." I said, gently pushing on the back of her head.

"Mmmmmphhh!" she grunted, then she gagged and pulled up.

"Hey! She made it about halfway that time!" Lana giggled.

"'Hey,' my lily white behind! You wanna try it, if you think it's so easy?" giggled Niki right back.

"I'll surely be glad to suck his dick again, but I already know I won't get it all the way down. Not even close," she grinned, and they switched places.

As soon as Lana was in position, I said to Paul, "You have to hear her! She makes the most awesome sound ever! Watch this...."

I got down on my knees behind Lana...and simply mauled her. There is no other way to describe it. With a wolf's howl I latched onto her ass, but not before taking her g-string in my teeth and violently ripping it off of her. She screamed when I tugged it into her pussy, but that was nothing compared to what I did to her once I'd spat out her panties onto the stage.

"Oh, my god, Lana...LOOK OUT!" shouted Niki, but it was too late. Lana had only just begun to turn back to me when I tried to punch four fingers straight into her cunt, along with three fingers from my other hand into her asshole. I managed to force the flat part of my hand inside her pussy, but my fingers bounced right off her ass. So, I tried it again. With my hand still inside her pussy, I jammed those other three fingers into her pussy. After moistening them and drooling some saliva into her ass, I wedged rather than punched my way into her tightest little hole.

God, but did she let loose the most gorgeous shriek!

"Don't bite him!" cried Niki, but that was also too late, as Paul had already added his own sudden yelp in response to Lana's teeth apparently clamping down on his purple crown.

"Lana! Cock biting is not allowed!" I giggled. "Girl, you need to practice your table manners!" I removed my hand from her ass to slap her breasts, which made us all giggle.

Well, all but Paul, anyway. He just stared at us, partly in shock and partly in amusement. While grinning at him over Lana's shoulder, I asked sweetly, "Are you okay, baby?"

"Uhh, yeah, but just be more careful next time, will ya? At least give her some warning before you do that to her, especially when she's got someone's dick in her mouth! Jesus, Dawn, she's not a cheerleader, you know," he groaned, which made me laugh until my sides hurt.

"Sowwy!" I mewled in a cloying baby-talk voice, then I beganreally fucking the hell out of Lana. Fisting her clenching pussy with one hand while alternating the other between her asshole, mouth, breasts, and nipples, I just pummeled away at her.

'Michelle would be so proud,' I grinned to myself.

Niki looked on in stunned bewilderment as I assaulted her friend, who at first tried gamely to continue sucking Paul's cock before eventually giving up and shakily bracing herself against him as I drove her crazy.

"Listen, Paul! Here it comes! Listen!" I cried triumphantly when I felt Lana's owl sounds beginning to resonate throughout her body and into my pummeling hands. I could literally feel her vibrating through her ass and pussy; her breasts started trembling, and a perfectly rising warble began issuing from deep within her chest.

"Dawn! What the...what are you doing to her?!" Paul shouted, watching Lana pour out from both ends. From her mouth came her best owl sounds yet, and from her pussy came so much clear, gushing cum that Niki fell back in dismay onto her ass.

Laughing in sheer delight, I quickly pulled my hand out of Lana's pulsating cunt, and with her owl hoots turning into a higher-pitched shriek of mindless ecstasy a gorgeous torrent of stripper cum shot out onto the stage.

"Lana! What are you doing?! Stop that! Stop that!" cried Niki, shuffling on her ass and hands away from her shattered friend, who just kept gushing out an ever-widening pool of clear pussy-joy.

Lana was lost to the world, but I at least wanted some of her sweet nectar before it was all gone. While continuing to pillage her asshole, I twisted down onto my back, positioning my face below her gushing fountain. Both Paul and Niki looked on in astonishment when I clamped my mouth over her lips and began swallowing and swallowing again. With as much thrashing as she was doing, wow, it wasn't easy to maintain any solid purchase on her bucking pussy. At one point she thrashed so much that my teeth bonked into her clit, causing her to scream and jump a foot in the air before landing in Paul's lap, like an insanely sexy grasshopper.

Trembling in his arms as her yummy pussy surrendered its final pulses of clear cum onto my lapping tongue, she was shaking all over.

"Oh, fuck...oh, fuck...oh, fuck..." she kept moaning, and her body wouldn't stop quaking. Paul wrapped both arms around her, as if she were shivering from being cold. She curled herself into a little ball, letting him completely envelop her.

Niki went to Lana, taking the wild-eyed girl by the hand. As she led her wobbly friend away, I noticed a much slower song was playing, Foreigner's "I've Been Waiting." Making eyes at me to indicate the song, Niki mouthed, "Now."

I laughed when I realized what they had done, setting us up with that specific song for our first time together.

"Yes, I have been waiting," I said, climbing up into Paul's lap to straddle him. Mimicking the song's lyrics, I whispered, "Have you been waiting...for a girl like me...to come into your life?"

"Dawn, holy shit! What...what did you do to that poor girl?" he stammered in amazement.

"Shhhh. I promise you, she's fine."

"Pssst..." came Niki's voice. We turned and saw her holding Lana in her arms just offstage. Both girls were positively beaming. Lana nodded happily, and Niki mouthed to me, "Wow!"

I gave Paul a little grin. "See? Toldja she's fine."

"Okay, maybeshe is, but will I be?" he grinned right back, staring at me in wonder.

"Not if we do it right..." I smiled, peeling off and tossing away my torn top. Gazing deeply into his eyes, I reached between our legs and guided his cock to my steaming entrance. "Paul, make love to me."

"Right here? Are you sure?" he asked nervously.

"Yes, baby, right here. Make love to your sister now."

"I love you, Dawn," he whispered, and I let out the most satisfied moan of my life when he thrust his hips and pushed inside me. God, I was so wet that even despite his massive size he slid right in. Completely filling me, he stretched my soft lips to the point that I thought he might tear me open, and still he kept moving deeper and deeper into my flowing pussy. Lifting my tiny skirt to cup my bare ass, he finally pushed my bottom the rest of the way down, burying himself all the way inside me, and again he whispered, "I love you, big sister."

"Then show me, little brother. Give me everything, Paul. Make love to me as sweetly as you made love to Lisa. It's just us now, and no one is going to stop you this time. Fuck me, then keep fucking me, and don't ever stop. Baby, from now on I want you to fuck me every day...mmmmm, yes...every single day...."

Grinding on him, I began moving in his lap, then I noticed Lana making a move to come back onto the stage. When I gestured for her to stop, she motioned that my skirt was in the way, so I whispered to Paul, "Take my last piece of clothing. Make me naked, and let everyone see your perfect cock fucking your sister's virgin pussy."