Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How far can you go, you know, on stage?"

"Depends. If Tank says we have to keep it toned down, then all we can do is some light touching and kissing. If it's like tonight, when he's saying anything goes, then anything goes."

"What about girl-boy? Do you ever do that?"

"I have. On two different occasions I've pulled a guy onto the stage and fucked him. One was my boyfriend at the time, so that barely counts. Niki has never done it. Again, though, it's the same rules. If Tank says anything goes, hey, anything goes."

"Okay, then, that's what I want. Anything goes. I'd like to not know what's going to happen. I just want to know that anything and everythingcould happen. Simply knowing that, it'll make it way more exciting. Maybe you could let me dance a song or two by myself, then you could surprise me, and whatever happens...happens. You can do anything you want to me, except pain. I don't want to be whipped, or tied up, or hurt, or anything like that. Anything sexual--whatever you want me to do to you, or you want to do to me--I'm fine with it. You can all fuck me any way you like. I want to be ravaged tonight, completely losing myself in sex. If it's on stage with everyone watching, all the better. I'll love it. Oh, yeah, I also want to do what you guys are doing, you know, out in the audience. When I'm done on the stage, I want to do some lap dances."

"If you go to their tables and do one-on-ones with them, especially on a night when anything goes, you know they'll all want you extra bad. Some of them will probably even whip it out and try to put it inside you," Niki said.

"Some of them will at least try to get you to give them a blowjob, and I guarantee that someone will offer you money for sex," added Lana.

"Good. I hope they really are that horny. When I climb into their laps to grind my naked pussy on their big erections, I want them all just dying to fuck me. Even if it's only for one night, I want to feel that kind of power."

"Will you let them fuck you? I mean, as long as you've already fucked Paul first?" asked Lana.

"I don't know. Maybe. If they turn me on enough, yes, I probably will. Once they take their hard cocks out and start rubbing them against my bare pussy, I'm sure I won't be able to resist. Definitely not for money, though. No way. It'd have to be because the guy totally turned me on."

Niki grinned. "What about private dances in the VIP Room?"

"What actually goes on in there?" I asked.

"Tonight? Anything you want, darlin'," Lana said.

"Okay, then, yes, I want to do those too. Again, though, I don't want anybody's money. I mean I'll be taking away from you girls, right, so any tips I get tonight I'll just give to you."

"Oh, yes, you'll definitely be taking away from us. The minute they see you, every hard dick in the room will instantly forget about the rest of us," Lana grinned.

"Will you mind then, as long as I give you all my tips?"

"Not at all, sweetheart. It's not a problem, and thank you. I appreciate your wanting to look out for us."

"Yes, thank you. That's sweet," added Niki.

"Girl, you should be thanking her! She'll probably make more by herself in an hour than all the rest of us combined will make the entire night!" Lana teased.

"Probably so! I know I'd pay to have her dance for me!" laughed Niki.

Laughing along with them, I asked, "Do people ever have sex in that VIP Room? I mean like actual fucking?"

"I never have," Niki said, "but then I've never had sex with any customer before, not even away from the club. The most I've ever done is sex with other dancers--never anything with a guy."

Lana added, "For the most part, no, there's no sex going on in the VIP Room. Most nights, Tank won't allow it. He always has a bouncer watching over things. There have been some instances, though, yes, when people have had sex there. I've done it in the VIP Room a bunch of times with that same ex-boyfriend, and once with a customer. During some of our wilder parties I've fucked Tank a few times there, too. At least a couple of the other girls have also had sex with customers there. One did it strictly for the money. The guy offered her a thousand bucks to let him fuck her doggie style and come in her mouth. This other girl, she did it out of plain ol' horniness. Some guy turned her on so much, she just had to fuck him.

"That's the only reason I ever have sex with a customer. I'll never fuck for money, but if a guy turns me on enough, hey, we're only human, right?"

"I can imagine," I said, giving her a wicked little grin. "I don't see how you girls aren't always fucking. I'd get so horny from doing lap dances, damn, I'd be having sex every night. God, if a guy like Paul got hard for me as I was grinding on him? I'd probably fuck him right there at his table, and I'd definitely fuck him in that VIP Room. I wouldn't be able to stop myself. Seriously, how are you not constantly having sex?"

Niki laughed, "Sugar, believe me, they're not all like your Paul. Most of your customers, you wouldn't want to let them anywhere near that gorgeous pussy."

"Okay, but what about when they are like Paul?"

"Well, you saw what happened," Niki grinned.

"You want to fuck him."

"Exactly. Fortunately for us dancers, or maybe unfortunately, we don't run into too many Pauls and Dawns who just make us forget all about our rules.

"Lana, I've been here, what, six months?"

"Yeah, something like that. I can hardly believe it," Lana smiled.

"See, Dawn? Six months, and you two are the first customers I've ever wanted to fuck."

Lana nodded. "Other than my ex-boyfriend, I've only ever fucked those two other customers; the one on stage, and the one in the VIP Room. Those were just like you said, Dawn. They turned me on so much that I had to fuck them. It doesn't happen very often. Your Paul must be very special for Niki to want to break her rule. I already know you are," she smiled, again squeezing my hand.

She was giving me shivers with the way she was caressing the top of my hand with her thumb. My pussy was so wet, I thought I was going to drip right onto the floor.

"How long until I go on?" I asked.

"At least another half-hour," Lana said. "There are two girls ahead of you right now, and Tank will want to check on you before he sends you out there."

"Perfect," I said, pulling Lana down onto the couch. "I can't take it anymore. I at least need a taste...." Growling like an idiot, I pushed my head beneath her tight skirt and quickly slid her panties off before burying my face between her legs.

I just had to eat that gorgeous blonde goddess.

Clutching my head while spreading her legs for me, she leaned back into the corner cushions and hooked a knee over the arm of the couch. Her legs were so long and sleek, she easily draped the other one over the back of the couch. Without even pulling her lips apart, she'd spread herself to where I could see well inside her pink, shining cunt.

Wasting no time, I slid two fingers into her hot sex to moisten them before pressing them into her asshole while clamping my mouth on her pussy lips. Instantly frantic, I alternated between sucking her clit and plunging my tongue deep inside her, and she was yelping and crying out in rhythm to my fingers plundering her tight ass.

Lifting my head, I grinned. "Baby, are you starting to get the idea now? I am so turned on, you probably wouldn't even understand it. I want everything you can give me tonight."

I reached out with my other hand to grab Niki's nipple, pinching it hard. "I want you both to come for me," I hissed. Twisting her tip, I made her cry out in pleasure and pain.

When her head lolled onto Lana's chest, I began switching back and forth between their legs, first slurping on Lana's pussy, then jamming my tongue deep inside Niki's. Pressing a third finger into Lana's ass, I punched my hand again and again into her tight clutch, until I had her yelping and recoiling with each thrust. Using my other hand to squeeze and fondle Niki's breasts, I delighted in how amazingly firm and perky they were, especially her incredible nipples. Eventually I slid my fingers into her gorgeous slit...mmmm, so nice. Once they were good and slick, I rubbed her sweet pussy juice all over her soft pink lips before offering my fingertips to her mouth, making her suck them clean. Returning to her breasts, I alternated healthy boob-slaps with extended bouts of aggressive nipple-pinching.

She was thrashing about, her hips wildly bucking off of the couch, and we began trading hands on her tight, wet pussy. When mine would fuck her, she'd pinch her nipples and arch her back. If I slid my hand up to her breasts, she'd stuff hers between her legs, rubbing and slapping her clit with one while fucking herself with the other. My god, the way she came like crazy, it was so awesome.

In the meantime, I continued alternating between punch-fucking Lana's deliciously spread pussy and gaping asshole. She was quaking, her thighs wildly trembling, and still I kept nipping at and sucking on her clit. Insane with lust, I called out, "On my face! Send me onto that stage with your cum all over my face! Do it! I want you both to come on my face!"

I was as delirious as they were, wishing only that a fourth person had been there to take me from behind. With my tiny skirt flipped up onto my back, I was just blindly humping the air.

God, I so desperately needed to be fucked.

After Niki had finished coming, I slid my hand back down to her pussy to wet it again, then I curled my middle and ring fingers into her asshole. Letting loose a perfect moan, she spread her legs as wide as Lana's, and I slipped right through her tight little ring. With my fingers buried in Niki's ass, I leaned up and bit Lana's belly button; tightening her arms and legs around me, she shook as she came. When I felt her coming, I quickly moved to cover her pussy with my mouth. She didn't seem to be a squirter, though. No, she just flowed more thickly, so I flattened my tongue and pressed it to her sex, letting her orgasm pour into my mouth.

Once she was done coming, I trailed my tongue all the way up her body before sliding over to Niki's breasts. Taking one into my mouth, I nursed on her gorgeous nipple, sucking it like a baby as I continued to fuck their writhing bottoms. By that point I had three fingers in each girl's ass, and my thumbs were driving inside their pussies. I was violently clutching them, even lifting them off of the couch by their assholes while thrashing my face on Niki's chest in my manic devouring of her sexy breasts.

"Holy god...holy god!" cried Niki, and she began to whimper, begging me to stop.

"But we're just getting started," I giggled. "You should see me with my girlfriends. This is only your appetizer...."

Then there was Lana, who wasn't even forming coherent words. Between panted breaths, all she could manage were these awesome hooting-owl sounds.

"Ooo...oooo...oooaaaaAAHH!" she moaned, and I attacked her gorgeous mouth. Although she was startled when I kissed her so aggressively, she was so far gone that she simply let me savage her mouth with my tongue while I pounded away at their assholes and pussies with my hands. Then she began to cry! As beautiful tears spilled from her wild, unfocused eyes, she just kept happily moaning...and I came!

No one had even touched me! I came simply from seeing her cry for me!

That was certainly a first for me, coming without being touched. It wasn't a huge one, but I definitely came. Seeing Lana's sheer ecstasy over her utter loss of control, god, it went straight to my pussy, and I was dripping down my thighs as my orgasm rocked through me.

Niki screamed like a banshee when I added a fourth finger, forcing it deep into her ass. Tugging my head away from Lana's, she gave me a ravenous kiss.

When I slipped my hand out of Lana's pussy, she snapped, pulling my face right back to kiss me as ferociously as I'd kissed her. Crying out in lust, Niki frantically thrust her face into our kiss.

There we were, enjoying a three-way tongue lashing while I continued to fuck Niki's asshole and pussy. Since we were all upright again, I immediately began slapping Lana's shining wet slit. They weren't hard slaps, but they were insistent, and growing harder each time. Focusing more and more on her clit, I wanted to hear her make that hooting-owl sound again, and I wanted us all to be kissing when she did it.

"I've watched her come a million times, and she's never done that before!" Niki said in shock when Lana's eyes rolled back into her head and out came that hooting sound.

"Then we need to work on finding out what other fun tricks she can do...and you too..." I smiled, making her cry out again with a twist of my fingers in her ass.

"God, girl, you've already made me do more than anyone ever has. I don't think I've ever screamed like that, and I know I've never taken so much down there, you know, in that place."

"I love your ass," I said, steadily fucking her. "I can't believe no one has ever played with you there before."

"Not like that, they haven't! Are you sure you're a virgin?" she panted.

"I told you, I'm definitely no virgin when it comes to doing things like this. I just haven't been properly fucked by a man yet. My girlfriends, though, they tend to get pretty aggressive with me...especially my bottom," I grinned.

Lana wasn't even with us anymore. She was just coming...nonstop coming. She kept cooing and coming, cooing and coming. Her voice was rising in pitch as her back arched, and her pussy spilled forth onto my hand. She hadn't uttered an intelligible word in quite a while.

There was a knock on the door, and Tank stuck his head inside. When he saw what we were doing, he watched for a few moments before grinning, "Five minutes, ladies. Best start getting yourself ready, Dawn. Lana will tell you everything you need to do."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that! Lana here doesn't look to be tellin' nobody nuthin' any time soon. She might just be down for the count," Niki said, grinning at us.

"Lana? You okay, sweetheart?" chuckled Tank.

"OOoooo! OOoooo!" she hooted, completely out of her mind.

Tank guffawed, "Jesus tarnation! What'd y'all do to her? I've never seen her like this before! And you too, Niki! You look like you just saw a ghost, and now you're in love!"

Crying out and coming again from my fingers continuing to pound away deep in her ass, Niki lurched up off of the couch and laughed, "Hey, don't blame me! You wanna blame someone, blame yourself! You're the one who dropped this here sex devil girl on us!

"Gaaaawd, Dawn! Fuck!"

Tank stood there, staring incredulously. "She did this all by herself? In just these few minutes?"

Slowing my attack, I let the girls catch their breath. After a few moments, Niki gave him a sheepish grin along with a bit of a stunned nod. "Uh-huh. I'm tellin' you, boss, you ain't never seen nuthin' like this one before."

He answered her flickering grin with a bemused smirk. "I reckon I probably haven't. Dawn Summers, what kind of havoc have you unleashed on my girls?"

"Oh, nothing much. I just wanted a little snack before dinner. I told you, I'm really hungry," I said, smiling innocently while batting my eyes.

"Yeah, well, you just go easy on them. Anyway, you're up next, so you better start getting ready. That is, if you still want to head on out there...."

Niki had flipped my tiny skirt way above my hips, and Tank was staring at my bare ass and pussy. Arching my back and spreading my legs, I wagged my tail invitingly. "Does it look like I've had a change of heart?" I asked, peeking over my shoulder to give him a sexy grin.

He let out a long, low whistle, and Niki giggled, "Is that not the most beautiful backside you've ever seen? I mean, my lord, I work in a strip joint, and still I've never seen nuthin' like her in all my days."

Tank shook his head. "Can't say that I disagree, and I've seen more dancers than you can shake a stick at. It's been my privilege to scout out some of the choicest female flesh in these United States, and I've never seen anything that even comes close to this little filly. She ain't just perfectly flawless, she's also got that certain 'it' thing going on, that 'I'm a star!' quality you either have or you don't. She's got it all day long, and you're right, she has the finest saddle I've ever laid eyes on. Ain't no two ways about it."

While still staring at my naked bottom, he grinned, "Darlin', if you can dance even a lick, you could make a fortune here at this club. Are you sure you don't wanna put that whole college thing on hold for a spell to make yourself a serious buttload of money?"

I looked up at Lana and Niki. Lana's eyes were fluttering, and she wasn't making a sound. All she was doing was panting while running her hands all over herself. Watching her, I had to grin. She just wanted more sex. Niki, though, was nodding her head at me. "He's right, you know. Lotta girls pay for college by dancin'. A girl like you? Shoot, you could write your own ticket. Not only would you make enough in a year to cover your whole college career, you'd also find some rich guy to marry you...'bout two or three times a week!"

Smoothing my skirt down over my hips, I laughed as I came to my feet. "I don't know about all that! I just want to have a wild time tonight. Who knows, maybe I'll like dancing enough to where I could see myself doing it for real, but I've always dreamed of living in California, and my dreams are about to come true."

Smiling sweetly, I took Lana and Niki by their hands. "Tonight my dreams include you. Will you help a young girl from lil' ol' Kansas make her dreams come true?"

"Anything you want, baby," Niki said.

Squeezing my fingers, Lana nodded. "Anything..." she finally whispered, her eyes opening to hooded slits. "Anything..." she said again, beginning to focus as she looked up dreamily at me.

Slowly, shakily, she rose from the couch before moving to Tank's side. When he tried to put a steadying arm around her, she took his hand and led him out of the room.

"You're on in five minutes. I gotta tell ya, little girl, I can't wait to see this..." he grinned, looking back at me over his shoulder.

As they were leaving, I heard Lana say, "Tank, listen to me. You need to be really careful with this girl. She's--"

The door closed behind them before I could catch the rest.

~ ~ ~

"...and coming all the way from lil' ol' Kansas, please welcome to the stage...MEGAN FOX!"

I giggled when I heard Tank introduce me that way to the audience. I guess I must really look like her, since Tank just took it upon himself to give me that stage name. I also giggled over the thought that none of those horny guys out there who fantasized about Megan Fox ever dreamed they would see her do the things I was planning on doing that night.

Niki had convinced me to put on a g-string and a single garter just so I'd be able to take off the panties on stage, which she said was always a bigger crowd-pleaser than simply coming out pantiless. So, with the strutting opening drum beat of AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long" accompanying me as I burst through the curtains, there I was, dancing on stage in a strip club!

Going for sort of a 'sexy school girl' look, I started off with my hair in a long ponytail and my blouse still tied together above my tiny skirt. Rather than begin dancing right away, however, the first thing I did was simply prowl the edge of the stage; remembering how she'd done it that night when she walked up the stairs for me, I did an exaggerated version of Mom's sexy strut.

Part of the reason I started out that way was just to do something different. I didn't want to jump right on the stripper pole or go straight to the floor and writhe around, like so many of the other girls seemed to do. No, I wanted to appear feral and fully in charge as I stalked the stage.