Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to run out and grab Paul when suddenly he, Niki, and Tank burst into the dressing room. Niki was oblivious, grinning as she twirled Trish's tiny skirt around her finger, but Paul immediately hurried over and held me, wanting to know what was wrong. While hugging me with Paul, Lana handed him my phone. Once he was through reading Lisa's message I had him show it to Tank, who then showed it to Niki. After she read it, she caressed my face and gave me a warm, comforting smile before putting the phone back in my purse.

"I'm so sorry, Tank, but I don't want us to do any more. We have to stop," I whispered.

Kneeling beside me, Tank took my hand. "Darlin', you don't need to apologize for nuthin'. You're our guest here, and in this house you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. That goes for you too, little bro," he added, turning to Paul.

I looked up hesitantly at Niki. I knew how badly she wanted Paul, and I apologized to her most of all.

That wonderful girl, she just offered me a small yet sincere smile. "Darlin', I won't lie, I wanted your man here something fierce. Still, no way do I want it like that. I'm not about to come between what you two have. Besides, I could tell that he really didn't want to anyway. Baby, with him having a beautiful girl like you, plus a sweet thing like Lisa waiting for him back home, I don't blame him, not one little bit. Look, I've never had sex with a customer, and that's how I always wanted to keep it. I'll be okay."

Kneeling beside Tank, she took my other hand. "You sure did show us all a good time tonight. Angel heart, you showed me some stuff I didn't even know existed, so don't you be frettin' over nuthin'."

Smirking at Lana, Tank hooted, "OOoooo! OOoooo!"

"Oh, bite me," she grinned. Turning back to me, she again gently caressed my face. "It was all your fault, you know. I've never done that before, and I sure as shootin' have never done anything like that other thing you made me do out there."

"Girl, you went off like a busted fire hydrant!" said Niki, giggling at her gorgeous friend.

Lana playfully punched her and laughed, "Hey, don't act like you didn't go a whole lotta bitch-in-heat crazy yourself there, Miss Booty Freak! This little one here turned you completely inside out!"

Niki flashed the beautiful blonde a sexy grin. "Damn straight she did, but now that I know whatyou can do, and how to make you do it, don't go thinkin' you'll be safe once our little sex devil here is gone. The other girls and I, we're gonna have all kinds of fun playin' Hootie the Owl games with you!"

"Oh, lord," smiled a blushing Lana.

Tank laughed and shook his head at them before turning back to Paul and me. "So, what now, folks? Hey, are you hungry? Let me at least buy a couple of Rock Chalkers a nice steak dinner. We have ourselves a pretty fine chuckwagon here, and we just got some particularly choice cuts in today. I'll tell you what, you two definitely earned 'em!"

Despite still being totally nude, I got up and hugged Tank for many long moments, thanking him for his kind understanding and gracious hospitality. He seemed a little taken aback by my naked hug, but at least I'd stopped crying, and I was definitely smiling again.

Paul shook his hand, adding his thanks to mine for the dinner offer, then he gave Lana and Niki each a big hug before collecting my purse and Trish's skirt. Handing them to me, he scooped me up and cradled me in his arms. Grinning at Tank and the girls, he said, "I cannot thank you guys enough for treating us so well, but if you don't mind, I think I want this little one here all to myself now."

And with that, he proudly carried me right on out of there.

Completely naked, I was giggling in his arms as we passed tables of gawking customers, then I squealed with delight when he kicked open the swinging double doors. Kissing him all the way to the car, I finally chirped the alarm on my Beetle just before he set me down in the passenger seat. After he climbed in and fired up the motor, we waved to Tank, Lana, and Niki, who were laughing and applauding from the club's weatherworn porch railing. With disbelieving grins they waved goodbye, and we kicked up a cloud of dust on our way out of the gravel parking lot.

Once we were well out of town, I had Paul pull into a moonlit field of desert scrub brush and rolling tumbleweeds just off the road. Beside a windswept desolate highway we made love all night, fucking each other into a perfect oblivion beneath a black velvet canopy of dazzling stars, somewhere in the lonesome Texas Panhandle.

~to be continued~

~ ~ ~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.