Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost, though! At one point he did have me completely naked, holding a gauzy white scarf over my body as I leaned against the rocks with the surf crashing all around me. That thing was absolutely see-through anyway, and with the constant spray from the churning waves plastering it to my bare skin I may as well have been posing there fully nude.

Once that set was finished, one of the gofers offered me a blanket to use as a cover-up while Jonathan and Laura scrolled through our first few series of pictures. I think the poor guy was a bit stunned when I declined his offer. The thing was, I had already spent so much time naked in front of everyone that I decided it was kind of silly to keep covering up between sets. I mean, what was the point?

Besides, it's not as if I didn't love being naked on the beach! God, it felt so amazing, and I was coming to love it more and more every time I caught another 'innocent' passerby sneakily snapping off cellphone pictures of me. Probably my favorite thing, though, was when Jonathan would have his helpers oil me up, making my skin glisten in the early morning sunlight. I would just stand there grinning while these two hot young guys smoothed down my legs and ass, even going right into my crack. All I had to do was wiggle my bottom a little and they would keep their hands right there...lingering.

Mmmmmm.

Paul had insisted on attending that first shoot, and Laura had no problem with it. In fact, she encouraged him to come along. Graciously acknowledging his concern for my safety, she wanted him to see for himself that he had no reason to worry. As far as she was concerned, he was more than welcome to witness firsthand what it was all about.

Having finished my texting session with the girls, I was lying naked on my stomach atop a beach towel with Paul sitting beside me in a small fold-up chair when my phone went bonkers again, this time ringing instead of buzzing.

"Uh-oh! Mom's calling!" he said, rubbing his hands together in evil glee.

"Big whoop. She already knows, Mister Smarty Pants. I told her last night."

I stuck my tongue out at him, making him laugh.

All throughout our trip I had called Mom every night to let her know we were okay, and often as not I also ended up talking with Dad. He always seemed to want to know about the logistics of everything. What sort of room were we staying in? How was the car holding up? Were there any problems signing in and paying at the front desk? Mom on the other hand seemed far more interested in hearing about what we were doing. Did Paul and I have a proper dinner? Did any strangers follow us anywhere? Were we having fun together?

That was her biggest thing, and her most frequent question. She always wanted to hear all the details about what he and I had done together, and I told her everything.

Of course she was absolutely blown away by our wild night at Tank's place.

"Oh, my god! You two had sex on stage?! That's what you finally decided to do for your first time together...have an orgy in a strip club?" she exclaimed, laughing right into the phone. Once she'd calmed down a bit, she added, "I must say, I definitely have to hand it to you.That was a proper Lisa Treatment. And why am I not surprised? You never did do anything in half-measures."

I explained to her that it wasn't a full-on orgy. I mean, come on, not counting what I did with Lana, Niki, and that one scaredy-cat waitress, I only had actual sex with Paul, and he only had sex with me. Blowjobs and girl-girl sex isn't really an 'orgy,' is it?

She agreed that, no, it really isn't, but she couldn't stop giggling over my description of how deliriously happy I was when Paul filled first my pussy then my ass with his patented huge loads of cum.

"I keep telling you, sweetie...like mother, like daughter. I knew you would love it in your ass. Doesn't it feel amazing?"

God, I adore her. She is totally beyond awesome.

Anyway, as I was lying there talking to Mom, I could tell that Paul thought the whole situation fairly hilarious. Every couple of minutes those same two gofer dudes would come by, asking whether they could get me anything. It was obvious that all they were doing was looking for any excuse to keep perving over me, and Paul was totally egging them on.

"You guys should probably rub some more oil on her. It looks like it's starting to wear off....

"Hey, you missed a spot....

"Dawn, why don't you go ahead and roll over now. They need to do your front, too...."

I was trying not to laugh, especially when he'd hit them with, "Hey, you missed a spot. Yep, right there...." He kept saying that each time they ran their hands deep into my bare split, and of course they would dutifully stroke right over my tingly asshole and shining wet pussy lips.

Quite the dedicated professionals, they were nothing if not downright meticulous in doing their job!

Yes,ha ha, it was really funny and all; still, it was turning me on like crazy, and Paul knew it. In a sort of reverse deal compared to what he had me do to poor Tony in the strip club, this time I was the one being tortured. Mom could hear Paul doling out suggestions, and she asked me to hand him the phone.

I heard her say something to him, and he responded, "Yes, baby oil. It makes her skin look awesome when the light hits it just right. This Jonathan guy, the photographer, he loves it."

She said something else, followed by a cute giggle.

"Absolutely!" he answered. "Yep, front and back.... Yeah, there too, without a doubt.... I know! It couldn't be more perfect, right?" Whatever she said next, it made them both laugh. "Okay, I will..." he continued, and with a sly grin he glanced at my ass and motioned with his eyes for me to pooch it up a bit higher for my two horny helpers. Obviously Mom had sussed out the situation and couldn't resist joining him in mischief, feeding him instructions which he was more than happy to pass along.

Not that I really needed to fake anything since I was already seriously turned on anyway, but I started hamming it up a little, pressing my ass into their hands while grinding my hips like a total nympho. I was basically just writhing there on my stomach, encouraging my eager cabana boys to help themselves to every inch of my sexy naked bottom.

Grinning to myself, I had a pretty good idea that that's exactly what Mom would do. Given such a perfect opportunity to flirt, she would take full advantage of it, and I knew she wanted me to enjoy those moments just as much as she does.

During one pass through my moist slit the guy kneeling to my right dipped a finger into my pussy, making me bite my bottom lip. Paul saw my eyes light up, and he could barely keep from laughing. When I was on my back it was just as bad, particularly when they took turns alternating between my bare breasts, slippery thighs, and crazy-wet pussy, swapping places each time their hands met at my stomach. As slick as they were in all their movements, it was obvious that they'd definitely had a lot of practice. Working smoothly in tandem, they clearly knew what they were doing.

Handing me back the phone, a grinning Paul shook his head at the guys. "You two actually get paid to do this? Man, where can I get a job like that?"

"Yeah, well, a lot of these girls are nowhere near as cool with this as your sister is..." said the taller one, who was casually squeezing my breasts. Sure, he was also working the baby oil in all over my arms and shoulders, but he was mainly just fondling my breasts. It seemed his favorite trick was to tease my nipples to full erection by brushing them again and again with his circling palms. Man, was he ever good at that.

"No doubt," added his partner, continuing to stroke up and down and very often directly between my partially spread legs. "We usually get stuck with some lame princess type who just always has to feign all kinds of righteous indignation the second any of us lay our hands on her. Don't get me wrong, this is still an awesome gig even then, but it's so much better when we get someone who's as chill as your sister has been this whole shoot."

"Yeah, I think you're fine there," said Paul, giving me a snarky grin. "I highly doubt that you guys are ever going to have a problem when it comes to Dawn letting you play with her ass."

"Jesus, Paul!" Mom exclaimed from fifteen hundred miles away, and we both laughed. "Did he really just say that? Tell your brother that his mother still isn't above putting him over her knee and teaching him some manners!"

Looking up sweetly at Paul, I showed him the phone. "Mom says that if you keep talking like that about your wonderful sister, she's going to spank your little bottom the next time she sees you."

"Keep talking likewhat?" he asked, grinning cheekily. "It's true, isn't it? I mean, come on, now."

God, was he having a blast. Of course he was right, which was hardly news to Mom. "Baby, he's got you there. Don't even try to deny that you're absolutely loving every second of this. We all know better," she teased, a sunny smile evident in her voice.

"Yeah, okay, fine, as if Samantha the Super MILF has any room to talk! Paul told me about your naked Movie Night with the boys. You thought you could just slip that one by me, didn't you? Busted!" I teased right back, then I said to Paul, "For what it's worth, Mom agrees with you. That doesn't mean you aren't still a big fat jerk for saying it, though. You're definitely going to pay for that one, mister."

Rolling back onto my stomach, I returned to my conversation with Mom, and my two guys reluctantly took off when Jonathan called them over to help with the next set-up. First things first, Mom told me how delighted she was to know that I was already having so much fun in California. She was genuinely thrilled to hear about my every little adventure, and she was just as delighted to tell me about her own flirty escapades. She didn't try to deny any of what Paul had told me about her night alone with him and his friends; in fact, she said that the moment Dad came home from his trip she filled him in on all the juicy details...well, except for the part about her having sex with Paul. On that score she had made a promise to her son, and she fully intended to keep her promise.

Otherwise, she knew that Dad would love hearing about her "naked night with the boys," as she put it, and sure enough, she was right. "Baby, he thought it was the sexiest thing imaginable," she said, almost in a whisper. Then she added, "And he hoped that I would do it again, perhaps with him there to help it along, although he also loved the idea of letting us play on our own."

She paused, and I heard her take a deep breath. "And we have...just the three of us. Dawn, even though you and Paul are away, of course Rick and Donny know that they're always welcome to come over any time they want."

"They're family," I said. "There's no reason they shouldn't still hang out and go swimming or whatever. I mean, why not?"

"Exactly, and that's what your father and I told them. Even so, I was pleasantly surprised when Donny called to ask if it would be okay for them to bring some movies over that evening. This was two days after you and your brother had left for California. I told him, 'Don't be silly. This is still your home. You both have house keys, and you don't have to ask before coming over.' When he mentioned bringing some pizza too, I let him know that that would be fine, but he only needed to order enough for the three of us since your father was leaving for a weekend golf trip with Doctor Carlisle."

"Speaking of Doctor Carlisle, my god, Mom, please make sure to thank him again for us. His house is just awesome. I can't believe he's letting us use it."

"Remember, sweetie, it's not permanent. This arrangement is only for the rest of the summer, and probably your first semester. Still, yes, that was a wonderful stroke of good fortune. I take it that the Brentwood area is quite nice."

"Nice? Christ, Mom, wait till you see the neighborhood we're in. Everything is so green and beautiful, and we're super close to the campus. It really is perfect, in every way. You definitely have to thank him for us. That was so incredible of him."

"Oh, we have, and we certainly will again. I'm so glad that you like it. Just make sure to be extra nice to...what was her name again?"

"You mean Lucinda? Oh, don't worry. She's a doll. We already love her."

"You mean you love having her pick up after you," she said, laughing. "Dawn, try not to take advantage of her, okay? That goes for Paul, too."

"Mom, she only comes by once a week to clean the house and drop off groceries. It's not like she'll be cooking for us and doing our laundry and stuff. Don't worry, she'll hardly know we're there.

"Anyway, come on, get back to your story. I have a feeling this is going to be good!"

"Oh, I think you would have been quite proud of me. I did some serious flirting, and it was for the entire weekend. They spent all three nights here. What made it even spicier was the little talk that your father and I had just before he took off for his trip. Sweetie, have you ever heard of a hall pass?"

"Well, sure, we had those in school. I guess it must mean something else then, too."

"Yes, it does. It means that your significant other is giving you the freedom to do anything you want with a specific person or group of people, or sometimes even with total strangers, and that really does meananything...including having sex with them. Before he left, your father told me that as far as he was concerned, I had a hall pass for that weekend with the boys. I think he was just having fun teasing me, since we had already discussed the possibilities of what might happen with Paul and his horny friends once I started wearing sexy things around the house again, and all that. When I told him about our wild Movie Night, he let me know that he would have no problem with it if I wanted to take it further. He knew I would always tell him everything, and he really does love it when I come to him fully turned on after a night of playful flirting.

"So, in light of this, it certainly made for a much more interesting weekend, at least from my perspective. Obviously the boys were not aware that I had my husband's semi-serious permission to go all the way with them. And, see, here's the thing. I knew I wouldn't. It didn't matter that your father had basically said I was free to do whatever I wanted while he was away. He's done so before, and rarely have I ever taken him up on it. When I do fool around with other men, he's usually right there by my side."

"You mean like those parties you go to with Dad and his friends. That's when you always wear your hottest outfits. I swear, a lot of times you just look totally dressed for sex."

"Yes, sweetie, sometimes when we go out I do like to play. More often than not, though, it's all just harmless flirting. That's what I knew would be the case in this instance, as well. I wasn't going to let it go too far, even if I may have had my husband's permission to do so. Still, simply knowing that I could, and that I always can, yes, it does make such evenings that much more exciting. Who's to say that I might not surrender to temptation?"

"Like you finally did with Paul, that night in the kitchen."

"That was a long time coming, but, yes, like I finally did with Paul...and like you finally did with him, too. Honey, I was wondering when it would eventually happen with you and your brother. I didn't necessarily think that you would be each other's first, but once you became aware of how you were affecting him, and that knowledge only made you want to do it even more, I knew it was simply a matter of time. The truly wonderful thing to me is that you two are so deeply in love. Everything you do together comes from a beautiful place, and I couldn't be happier for you."

Sitting there watching and listening, Paul was probably getting the basic gist of the conversation, but at my mentioning of his name and our amazing night in the kitchen with Mom, followed by her lengthy response, he asked, "Okay, what are you two going on about now?"

"Oh, nothing much," I said with a pointed smirk, making sure they could both hear me. "Mom was just getting ready to tell me about her latest sexy adventure. It seems that she had the house all to herself again while Dad was away on his golfing trip, and guess who decided to come over and keep her company for the entire weekend?"

"Plus half the day on Monday! We sure watched a lot of movies!" she added happily, her musical voice ringing clearly through the little speaker.

Grinning, Paul shook his head. "Those little bastards...."

"Yep," I said. "From what Mom was starting to say, it sounds like she treated Rick and Donny to the weekend of a lifetime."

"I don't know about a lifetime, but it probably made for a pretty fair summer."

There was Mom's happy voice again. I had to say, she sounded quite pleased with herself.

"Okay, I definitely need to hear this. Put her on speakerphone already," said Paul.

I hit the little 'speaker' icon and said, "Hi, Mom!"

Laughing sweetly, she answered, "Hi, Dawn! Hi, Paul! Okay, before I say another word, are you two by yourselves there?"

"Actually, the entire crew just showed up," I answered. "That's fine, though. I want them all to know what total pervs we Kansans are, so go right ahead. They won't mind."

With a look of sheer panic, Paul, a.k.a. Captain Gullible, shot a quick glance over his shoulder, the big doofus.

"Sharp as a marble, your baby boy," I said teasingly, and a grinning Paul gave me the finger. "Yes, Mom, Paul and I are the only ones here, so lay it on us."

"I hope you bit their dicks off!" Paul shouted, making me laugh.

Mom laughed too. "No, not quite. At one point I definitely considered it, though. So, okay, I was telling your sister that she would probably be very proud of me for all the sexy fun I've been having with your two delightfully eager friends. They really are a couple of horny devils, especially when I--"

"Now wait a minute," interrupted Paul. "Why would Dawn be proud of you for flirting with my friends? She swears up and down that she has never gone out of her way to encourage you to act all sexy and stuff and drive us crazy. She's always telling me that you started doing that entirely on your own, no daughterly pep talks necessary. Is my sweet, innocent sisterfibbing again?"

Staring right through me, he had his arms folded across his chest while sporting the smuggest shit-eating grin ever.

No biggie. I had it covered.

Returning his grin, I said, "Just because I'm totally proud of her for letting her hair down and having some fun again, that doesn't mean I had to talk her into anything. Try again, Judge Judy."

Mom burst out in applause. "Paul, I believe this is where you bow graciously to your clever sister and say, 'Touché!'"

"Yeah, whatever...."

Still grinning, he offered me this totally sarcastic doffing of some imaginary d'Artagnan hat while bowing ostentatiously before me.

"Mom," I said, beaming at his comical display, "your son is an absolute dork, but he's just so adorable."

"I know," she answered. "He really is adorkable, isn't he?"

Oh, my god, but did that make me laugh. "Did I just hear my mother say 'adorkable'? That is absolutely awesome! Mom, where did you ever come up withthat?"

Shaking his head, Paul smiled in resignation. "Hey, Dad says things like 'cock block' now, so why not?"

"Yeah, why not?" seconded Mom, pretending to be offended. "What, you think your mother doesn't get cable?"

"Okay," said Paul, "so just how much 'sexy fun' are we talking here? When I get back home, am I going to have to kill those two perverts?"

123456...8