All Comments on 'Everyone's A Winner Ch. 05'

by king_wesley

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

I am so glad that you came back to finish this series. It is a terribly attractive idea of persons being sucked into a new lifestyle by their own desire to get away from it. Thanks for having finished the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More Venus Girls!!!

I am so glad that you finished this story! But I would love to see more girls seduced and recruited into becoming Venus Girls. Don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sexy story

Nice to see everything worked out for the best in the end and that they get to have much better lives now. The only problem is it looks like one of the bimbos wrote it. I often cant even guess at what you meant the typos were so bad. If you fixed the typos this would be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Exploitation

This is a sad story written by a weak person with a twisted mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Couldn't get off

For being such a long story, the whole thing was just boring. You knew what was going to happen, nothing special here, move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I had mixed emotions about this story. I don't like the term slut and the dumbing down of women, but I still found the story very erotic and well written and I did enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A good story, but the Hiroshima metaphor is in pretty bad taste

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As opposed to the rest of the story which is *not* in bad tate?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous