Everyone's A Winner Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
689 Followers

"Yes But..."

"So she would never do anything to hurt you, yes?"

"Yes but you have done something to h..."

Again Jenny's head was filled with distress as the crowd once again voiced their discontent at Jenny's protests. It felt like someone was sandpapering the inside of her mind and so was praying that it would soon stop.

"Try not to argue," suggested Greg softly, "It feels so much better to accept Kelly's decision. So much better..."

Jenny's body felt a small jolt of pleasure as Greg pinched one of her hardening nipples. The pain in her head had completely masked how hot his massaging of her breasts had made her feel. Now that the audience was calm though, the full sensations in her tits were coming to the fore. Jenny squirmed as she tried to fight the tingling inside of her.

"Don't fight it." Continued Greg, "It will feel so good to give in to the pleasure, to become a Venus Girl."

Another pinch of the nipple sent more pleasure waves rippling through Jenny's body and she knew she had to do something, but her body was melting into Greg's touch, she was losing the strength to fight. In desperation she called out:

"Kelly, help me please."

Kelly looked up at Greg in confusion; he smiled as he reassured her.

"It's okay Kelly, lets give Jenny the help that she needs."

Under Greg's instructions and Jenny's mute protests, Kelly dropped down to her knees and undid Jenny's skirt while Greg momentarily released Jenny's breasts in order to remove her top, leaving her both naked and aroused. The crowd cheered in approval of Jenny's disrobement, which caused eruptions of pleasure to explode inside her head. She could feel her previous resistance falling away as the soothing combination of rainbows and butterflies washed away all her thoughts and protests.

"See how good it feels to please the audience." Commented Greg, "Isn't it so much better than fighting and arguing?" He looked down to Kelly who was still sitting patiently at Jenny's feet. "Kelly, why don't you show Jenny just how good life at Venus Industries can feel?"

Without waiting for a second invitation, Kelly sunk into her dampened friend's cunt. Slowly and deliberately she proceeded to happily lick away. To Jenny the tongue was like a mini cattle prod to her sexual, firing electricity all through her body. Jenny knew she wanted to fight what was happening but she could not summon up the will to put her desires into actions. It was just too easy to give in to the sensations. The thought of the discomfort that fighting would cause her head compared to the wonderful fluffiness that was currently banishing all her troubles out of sight sapped her will to resist.

Greg could see that Jenny was on the verge of surrender and decided now was the time to push her over the edge. He beckoned to the crowd to up the volume and soon two hundred testosterone filled men were cheering Jenny's name whilst see continued to toy with her breasts. It would not be long now.

Jenny was fading rapidly, the tongue at her cunt, fingers on her nipples and sparkles in her mind were too much for one girl to fight. It was Two hundred and two against one and all she could do was marvel at how good everything felt right now. She felt so much better than she had done before that she was beginning to believe that it really would be better to be a Venus Girl after all.

"It's time to welcome you to the team." Greg whispered into Jenny's ear.

Relieving Kelly of her cuntly duties, Greg relieved himself of his pants and underwear and hoisted the soon to be slut up onto his erection, slowly lowering her into place. Jenny was powerless and unwilling to resist as she was transformed into Greg's public sex toy before the adoring crowd. As she bounced joyfully upon Greg's cock, the last of what had been Jenny's mind was being lovingly replaced by more bubbles and sparkles. Her mind was awash with giggly thoughts and desires whilst an explosion on Hiroshima scale was building within her sex. Jenny was in heaven.

"How do you feel?" asked a voice behind her.

"So good," Panted Jenny in reply.

"Do you still want to go home?"

"No, please, let me stay." Jenny's breath was getting shorter.

"So you wish to become a Venus Girl?"

"More than anything," cried Jenny, her voice on the verge of screaming.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Oh God yes!" She screamed, the first waves of orgasm bubbling to the surface.

"This is your last chance to say no," continued the voice, itself becoming short and broken. "Do you wish to become a lifelong slut of Venus Industries?"

"Please, Yes! I've never wanted anything more." screamed Jenny, desperate for the final push into nirvana.

"So tell the world what you are."

"I'm a Venus Slut! Oh God, I love being a slut." Wailed Jenny who was now nothing more than pool of desire and lust.

"Then on behalf of Venus Industries, Welcome to the team."

Upon finishing his final line, Greg groaned as he came violently into the delirious Jenny who was sent spiraling over the edge as her cunt was filled with wave after wave of Greg's seed. Jenny's entire soul felt like it had been obliterated by the force of the euphoria that had consumed her body. Upon being separated from Greg's now softening manhood, Jenny could do no more than collapse to the ground in a crumpled heap. Kelly scampered over to the side of her best friend and lay by her side as Greg cleaned himself up and turned to the crowd for the final time.

"Gentlemen I present you the two newest additions to Venus Industries. I am Greg Steel and thank you for watching: 'Who Wants To Be A Slutty Whore?' Goodnight."

THE END

king_wesley
king_wesley
689 Followers
12