All Comments on 'Evolution: Hotwife to Slutwife'

by Mentor de Lyon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a good story

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Most excellent! A few word level typos that could be resolved by doing another slow proof read after you think it is done. I followed you, which I seldom do. Keep 'em coming.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Unprotected sex is dangerous. STD’s, pregnancy, hell, even a UTI. None of which are fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“Then, he fucked me.”

Hearing those words come out of your wife’s mouth is the ultimate. My wife is an amazing story teller and when she is describing one of her encounters to me, she really knows how to draw it out and tease me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a pretty good story. Even though there was not a lot of background on this couple, it was clear that their relationship is strong and that they both enjoy her being a hotwife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder if she ever lets him watch or join?

VincepetroneVincepetronealmost 2 years ago

Why require a condom, and then allow him to cum inside of her? Very odd.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
One

One word,garbage.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Hotwife, slut wife or whorewife are all the same.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Unfortunately you are still writing with no character development. There weren’t even any names to remember.

The actual sex acts were pretty well written using all the right descriptive words, but you generated zero feelings. You need to read some of the great writers on this site like Ohio, texastalltales, and others. See my favorite authors list for more examples. The story remind me of a newspaper article. Just the facts, mam. You have skills, but have not progressed to the next level. Only a 3.

No smiles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentor de Lyon@Mentor de Lyon
I am interested in the mental as well as the physical aspects of sexuality. Feedback is greatly appreciated!