All Comments on 'Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 01'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Good story if

This story could go in a coupla directions. Three of which I don't like.

She apparently finds fucking more important than any other aspect of marriage. Unless George is some wimp he will have to get rid of her when he finds out about her infidelity! And I sorta feel he knows already.

Adultery is never the answer to sexual problems. Talking it out and going to a counselor can help. If nothing does it--divorce.. OR, suck it up and forget the sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Time for a new editor

never took any collage classes.

They were had been able

He obviously liked her as since he called

Among which was that she was more vocal and impulsive while he was quiet reserved and tended to think things out before acting. [You have not shown any differences except being male and female].

Your editor went over this THREE TIMES??? I'm sorry, these types of errors are too distracting for me. I hate having to go back and re-read a sentence trying to figure out what it was supposed to mean. I couldn't even make it to the end of the first page before I gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unrealistic

Your stories arn't erotic - they are sad for the wussie husbands and uncomfortable for the readers (See comments) - they exploit your husband's weakness and applaud you - the loving wife's ability to survive a cruel non-consentual pleasureable extramarital fuckfest for no good reason other than your own. It doesn't play to the reality of married family life, it's consequences or our reading pleasure - it and you are just uncomfortable and predictable!!!

We are beginning to think thats the way you want it. Right!/?.

Another sad mention is that you have some talent to write but not the common sense to be entertaining. Your customers (readers)appreciate erotisism but not unfairness in your married characters without consequence. Suggest getting out of the loving married wives section and into pain elsewhere or change from twisted cruel non-reality without consequence to a more acceptable real one - your choice

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Well written on a powder keg subject,,

Taboo I loved this story and the way it was written. sunny and George met under different set of reasons. His wife's death and her divorce. He was straight a prim concerning sex while she was a little more experience, their sex was a little off key any the ex husband shows on the scene and fill that void. I like the results so-sar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I am not sure it is realistic

I doubt it would be just for sex. Especially women, but even men, have a wide range of acceptable sex. Sex with her husband may be on the low end. However, it would be acceptable for most women. Women have affairs for reasons other than sex even though the sex in the affair may be very good.

The wife has problems to take such extreme risks to her marriage; especially, such a valuable marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
she keeps her meal ticket

while she has her thing on the side. she should just go where she gets her sex for everything, but unlikely unless forced to

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Does he record the telephone conversations at his home.

The following indicated that he recorded or heard the conversation: "The next couple of months things went as they had been. She noticed that George became moody for a few days in the weeks after she had the conversation with Mary."

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
Aww poor Bitch

again with the woman cheating because the husband shows love but sex is not fucky enough,no communication, it seems most of the white bitches in these stories cheat for fun, so fuck a white girl but never marry her that's what you tell your sons hhahahaha America is doomed at least in its sex fantasies.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Sorry,

but I couldn't finish the first page. I might come back in the future. No rating given. Sucky tags; therefore, I probably will never find this again.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348almost 7 years ago

This story is really confusing but I like it enough to keep reading.

Thanks:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

So stupid and nonsense shallow low context poor written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous