All Comments on 'Exhibitionist Confessions'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great therapy!!!

That would make a great series... Loved it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Video

It would have been better if Michael gave Kelly the only copy of the film he made. She was willing to do it because it turned her on, but knowing the video was out there would make her feel unsafe and possibly regret the decision. If he gave her the memory card or whatever, she would trust him even more and return for more adventures.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Not sure.

First part and third part were good. Part two on the street and roof top, I didn't buy that for a second and Kelly wouldn't either. The best parts are with Michael, his questioning her desire, her hesitation to answer. Best of all was he her therapist, or boss, and that you didn't tell us. I'll check out more of your stories. Thanks. Voyering is such a fun discovery.

NiobeCrimsonNiobeCrimsonabout 9 years ago

I loved the last part. Great story.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

Intriguing and erotic storyline with excellent build up. Very well detailed and told with a wonderful twist of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Would love to see such a video

Very erotic and well written, wish such a video actually existed.

dingusmcmingusdingusmcmingusover 2 years ago

This is outstanding, one of the best stories I've read on Literotica and I've been visiting this site for years. A really great exploration of a fetish without being one-dimensional like a lot of fetish stories can be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...