Exposing Katie 008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was still hiding under the desk when I returned, good girl! As I entered my office I called out softly that everything was ok and after a moment her head appeared from behind my desk. Her first comment was, "Why did it have to be Gerald?" She knew as well as I what the implications would have been if he had found out. She surprised me when she said that anyone else and she might have actually considered inviting them to play along with us. But she was most emphatic that there was no way she would consider that with Gerald.

Unfortunately, the turn of events had taken the wind out of our sails. The backup was nearly finished anyway, so we decided that we were just going to head home when it was done. Katie slipped her jacket and shoes back on, leaving the rest of her undergarments in a pile. She then headed to the rest room to clean up a bit and I set about cleaning up things in my office. I pulled the towels back out of the trash can and wrapped up the equipment in them. Everything disposable I tossed into the trash. When Katie got back, I told her that I was going to take the trash out to the dumpster. No sense having the cleaning staff wondering about latex gloves and cucumbers and such. I also wanted to take a look around outside to make sure that Gerald was not still lurking around somewhere.

The trip out to the dumpster was uneventful. No sign of anyone waiting around. By the time I got back to my office the backup was finished, so I shut things down and we gathered our stuff together. Katie grabbed one of the other towels to wrap her undergarments up in. We took a last look around the office to make sure that we were not forgetting anything, shut out the lights, and headed downstairs. I took another quick look outside, shut off the lights, set the alarm, and Katie and I headed to the car.

The ride home was pretty quiet. It was unfortunate that Gerald had to pick that night to stop by. We were really getting into things, but the end of the evening definitely put a damper on the mood. In bed that night we finally were able to talk about the evening a bit more. We both agreed that we probably had taken things at the office as far as we should. We both had always known the risks. Not just the risk of getting caught, but the risk of what getting caught could mean to my job. Surprisingly, Katie made that distinction. She admitted that she was getting more into the idea of actually exposing herself to someone. Not just getting turned on by the idea that someone might see her or the idea that someone could come along. Up until then, the fishermen were sort of the only ones that we actually planned on exposing Katie to. It looked like our adventures were going to take a bit of a turn after this event. Time would tell...

There was another price to be paid for that night's adventures, though. As I said, Katie had made it pretty clear previously that her anus was for exit only. She told me that she let me play around with her ass because it did not seem to do any harm. She did make it clear that she hoped it was not a secret fetish for me because it really did nothing for her. I assured her that I really was not into that, that I had just been a little curious to see what she did. She said that was fine, but thinking about it, she should be able to satisfy her own curiosity. After what she had allowed me to do, there was no point in arguing and Katie got to play proctologist one evening. A latex glove and some KY and I pretty much agreed with Katie, it really did not do anything for me.