Extraordinary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His words barely registered on her mind, she was having too hard a time getting the zipper on her cheap black cocktail dress down to be insulted. Shai took out his pocket knife and flipped it open easily before stepping to the drunken woman, he then sliced her dressed off, cutting her skin in the process. This made the girl scream and push him away. This is what he wanted, a little fight to begin the night.

He swiped his knife at her saggy tits to cut off the bra and was happy when she squealed in protest. He had left a ragged cut across her nipple and it was dribbling blood down her stomach.

"You ass, stop cutting me or I'll call the police. I'm so out of here." Shelly said as she tried to push past him while holding her ruined dress to her chest.

He grabbed her arm and punched her in her flabby stomach hard enough to knock the breath from her, as she recovered he threw her on the wobbly bed, forcefully. She was having none of it though and tried to fight back as he straddled her hips, she landed a few blows on him but her efforts merely excited him. He wrapped his hands around her short neck and started to squeeze, the look in her eyes reminded him of his wife's expression when he used to do this to her.

The panic made her fight back harder and she tried scratching his face but he just started rubbing his slowly growing cock on her thigh. Right before she would pass out he release her throat enough for her to get a single breath in before he would start all over again. This is what he needed to really get going, he loved watching fear in her eyes as she fought for her life.

The second time she was about to pass out he slipped his rigid cock into her tense pussy as he let her breath again. He then start to harshly pump into her dry flesh causing more pain for her, and more pleasure for him, the pain would make her fight harder. The more afraid she was the tighter her inner muscles would convulse around him, he couldn't get enough.

He never could get enough; his wife never understood this was what he needed. That nothing else got him hard like watching her struggle for each breath; the control he had over her body and the adrenaline he got always gave him the best orgasm. Eventually, it got to where he couldn't even get hard until she fought him while his hands bruised her neck.

As he thrust one last time into her she finally passed out, he filled her raw pussy to the brim before he collapsed on her. He didn't care if he killed her; she would be alive tomorrow and wouldn't remember she shouldn't get drunk with him. He didn't typically go straight to violence, usually he would make her give him a blowjob so he could last longer during the main event, but it had felt good to wrestle. Maybe he would start a fight more often if this was the result.

12