Eye Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerri was startled out of her sleep by his voice. "Oh...uh...oh...Hi Dr. Mason. I guess I dozed off." Kerri felt disoriented. She looked at Dr. Mason and a strong feeling of arousal flooded her body. Flashes of an erotic dream with him went through her mind. She could feel a dampness in her panties. She blushed form embarrassment, thinking that she had a very erotic dream about Dr. Mason.

Dr. Mason replied to her, "Oh that's fine Kerri. It's good to relax and get a nice nap. You're almost done here. I have new pair of contacts for you to wear." He held out the contacts for her to put on. They were the S120's, the contact's that caused her to become submissive. She took them from the doctor and put them on. She was already feeling submissive in his presence. The feeling grew even stronger after she put the contacts on and looked into his eyes. Now she was craving his attention.

"Thank you Dr. Mason. I...uh....am I done....When can I come back?"

"Well, your eyes seem to be fine now. I think you're done."

Kerri felt a deep emptiness inside. She had to see Dr. Mason again. "Dr...I don't know. I think I need to see you again."

"Why is that?"

"I..ah...I don't know. I just think I need to see you again. I want to make you happy and that's why I have to see you again." Kerri could not believe what she just said. She was also surprised at how aroused she was.

Dr. Mason put a hand on her shoulder. "You want to make me happy, huh? The sounds nice." He ran his hands through her hair. Kerri's knees weakened and her pussy throbbed at his touch. "You are such a sweet girl. I think that's a good enough reason to come back. I'm going to put you on a special treatment plan. You'll have to come by once a week for treatment. It's not covered by your insurance so you'll have to pay upfront for it. I hope that won't be a problem."

"Oh thank you Dr. Mason. That's not a problem at all."

Dr. Mason picked up Kerri's file, scribbled something inside and handed the folder to Kerri. "Give this to Ms. Anne upfront and she will take care of everything."

Kerri hurried over to Anne with the file. Anne gave her a big smile and looked into her eyes. Kerri barely felt the shiver go through her body when Anne and her made eye contact. Kerri suddenly felt dependent on Anne. She stood silently while Anne read the comments from Dr. Mason. She stood with her eyes cast downward, waiting for an order from Anne. Finally it came. "Sit down dear. I have some papers for you to sign."

"Yes ma'am" replied Kerri as she sat in the chair next to Miss Anne's desk.

Anne pushed a few papers over to Kerri. "You will be put on a weekly schedule. Every Wednesday at 1:00 you are to report here. Sign these papers to acknowledge you are accepting this treatment and that you agree to pay for the treatment since it is not covered by your insurance."

Kerri barely read the papers. She glanced at the price of $100 per session and paused. It was a lot of money, but she just had to see Dr. Mason again. She rationalized in her head that her eyes needed the treatment and that if she could get closer with Dr. Mason it would be worth it. Then she signed the papers and handed them back to Miss Anne.

"Thank you Kerri. You've made a good decision. Dr. Mason is very excited to have you in his treatment plan."

Kerri was glad to hear that Dr. Mason was excited for her. She thanked Anne for her help and headed out the door. She was excited and even horny about her treatment plan. It was a lot of money but it was her decision to do it.....or was it really her decision????