All Comments on 'Face to Face with the Full Moon Ch. 03'

by hvnlyinnocent

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mechmanasmechmanasabout 15 years ago
very good

This has been a very good story. the writing and the flow are great. the only thing is some grammar error. these errors are very minor and do not detract for the story at all. look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NIce story

Nice story line,could have longer chapters,seems like you hurried to get this done.Hope you will write more,i think with time you will be a good writer.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. You kept it simple which is different and not easy to do and still tell a story. It needs a good editor though. I would love to see what happens next, but that might ruin the story. Keep writing!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
Nice story

i agree with past comments about the grammer and spelling but its not a big deal for me, although how she knew his name is a mystery unless i missed when he introduced himself.. so be mindful of the small details .. i would love to see more and what web you can weave involving her lineage..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My puusy wants a male wolf

Damn I never knew beastiy could be so , or such a turn on damn my legs twitched and I'm so wet now just one thing to do. Satisfy myself and be on the look out for a k-9 friend to be my luvr , I mean that for sure have had thoughts before but this story has put me there and my hubby is to thank for this he turned me to this site and he game for us to have a live in K-9 mate for me to enjoy but not so much that we all three can share my pussy with them both. I'm so ready now to be bred by and knotted for my first time. I'm going to do this and write my own true story soon! I'm 56 yrs, old but never to ltae for lust!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous