All Comments on 'Facing My Demons Ch. 02'

by juicyj19

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
karenshavonkarenshavonover 14 years ago
Waiting for more.

Can't wait til the next installment for this series is done. I hope there are future stories with Angela too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm trying ...

Really trying hard to like Tia. I miss Angela though.

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
foursquared

Good series, 'juicy' and reasonably well crafted.

I am not sure how realistic this scenario is, but in my opinion the author has created a romantic storyline. Emotionally effecting us readers like we were on a rollercoaster.

I think that Roxy's actions are compelled by her subconscious, unresolved bond with Nikki. Neither of them are willing to confront the issue that Roxy wants to be Nikki's permanent lover. Not just a friend and fuckbuddy. Thus her competition with Tia.

And why, she does not feel the need to compete against Angie. That Roxy, deep down, believes that the relationship between Nikkie & Angie is temporary.

Nikki enjoys Roxy but never beyond the "best friend" stage. Nikki's love/lust for Angie might have fully developed into a long term partnership but Tia's return bollixed up that possibility. The problem I foresee is that every time Nikki & Tia have a problem, Nikki is going to reopen her psychological wounds with guilt and what-might-have-beens comparing Tia and Angie.

If Nikkie cannot resolve these unresolved issues it will eventually poison any long term relationship she may have. She needs professional counseling to assist her with understanding these issues and encourage her to take responsibility for establishing her own happiness.

Tia needs to deal with her own selfish inner-demons that compel her to dominate and manipulate {acting like a lawyer, go figure} everyone around her. When there is even the possibility that her desires might be thwarted, she tends to become violent. This was an issue that the author obviously, originally wanted to explore but so far 'juicy' has not yet clarified the dangerous actions of this character. Nikki has good reason to be frightened of becoming the target of Angie's outbursts......Again.

I share with several of the readers/commentators a wistful desire that Nikki & Angie could of made their nascent relationship develop into a long term loving bond. Apparently this author has a different story to tell us. It would be interesting if 'juicy' eventually writes another story letting us follow Angie's future progress. Whether or not she is vanilla straight or curious yellow or Sapphic satisfied.

I can feel a personal connection with Angie's character. As a young man, I fell into a similar short lived relationship with another man. Before and after I have always been heterosexual and had never considered exploring the idea of loving or even just lusting after another man.

Only for this one man, whose personality clicked with mine on a fundamental level. As Angie bonded with Nikki, it is the person {sex being irrelevant} that can draw such disparate people together. Unfortunately, he died a short time later and we never had the opportunity to explore possible futures together. I have only felt this close to one other human being when, a few years later, I met the woman I would marry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous