Falcon and Domino Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirk removed his utility belt, gauntlets, hood and boots. When he removed his trunks, Sadie's eyes were fixed on his body, with every bulge accentuated by the tight fitting lycra. He removed his leotard and tights, as Sadie lay back on the bed.

'I want you Dirk,' she said. 'No more fancy costumes or games.' Dirk climbed astride her, and started to kiss her sensually on her lips. He pulled away and lowered his head until he reached her breasts and began to tease her nipples with his tongue. Sadie giggled and found herself rapidly becoming aroused, as her nipples became erect.

She responded by digging her fingers into his back, and heard him groaning with pleasure. As the spasms started to run through her body, she knew that deep inside she was rapidly becoming moist. He raised himself onto his knees and she wrapped her legs around his waist, using them to pull him closer to her. She could sense herself opening for him, and reached forward to take hold of his erection. As he entered, she could feel her breathing becoming faster as she gasped loudly.

Sadie pulled her arms back over her head, while at the same time; Dirk started his thrusts as he penetrated her. She felt him entering deeper as he increased his pace. She began to cry out louder and could hear his gasps also increasing. After several minutes she could feel herself losing control, as she was experiencing the sheer physical pleasure of his deep penetration. With each thrust, she could sense that she was now rapidly reaching her orgasm. She could hear herself gasping louder and louder, aware that he was also beginning to lose control, as his body began to shake.

Finally, neither of them could contain themselves any longer. As Sadie reached her climax, so she felt Dirk ejaculate simultaneously, and they both cried out in unison. When Sadie finally opened her eyes, she could see Dirk above her smiling.

Outside, the first snowflakes had started to fall.

**********

One year later...

Dirk left the office of the local newspaper, where he was now assistant editor. It was less exciting than his previous job, and his life ran at a much slower pace, but he was happier than ever. He walked the short distance to his house, where Sadie greeted him at the door.

'Good evening Mr Peterson. Did you have a good day?' asked Sadie.

'Yes thank you Mrs Peterson,' he replied, as he kissed her.

That evening while Dirk and Sadie were watching TV, they were alerted to a breaking story and looked at the screen, where a reporter was talking outside the courthouse, back in their old city.

"There have been developments in the case known as 'Lansdowngate'", said the reporter. "Today all charges against property tycoon Aaron Lansdown, in relation to the death of Len Wilton, have been dropped. One year ago, Wilton -- a convicted murderer -- was found dead in an old warehouse owned by Mr Lansdown. He was arrested after being found holding the murder weapon that fateful night. However, several eyewitnesses reported that Mr Lansdown had entered the building alone, and claims to have shot Wilton in self-defense, after being confronted by him."

'Can you believe that?' said Sadie. 'The witnesses were his hired security guards, who he paid to say that!' The reporter continued.

"Police believe that Wilton had previously killed two other people that night. The victim's bodies were so badly burnt in the ensuing fire that they were never accurately identified, but forensic teams have analysed the remains of their clothing. They believe the dead female was a petty felon called Domino, and the male was a vigilante called Falcon. Since that night, neither Falcon nor Domino have been seen. As their true identities were not known, it wasn't possible to contact relatives to confirm the match, but the police have closed their file."

'It's nice to know we were missed,' Dirk said dryly, as the report continued.

"It is believed that Aaron Lansdown's defense team secured his freedom, as he fully co-operated with the enquiry. There was also some intense plea bargaining. There is a strong opinion that his decision to sell the land to a local charity for just one dollar also helped his release. He previously paid a multi-million dollar figure to buy the land two years ago."

The TV showed a camera shot of the red-light district. The old buildings had been demolished and a new building was almost finished.

"The charity, which helps the vulnerable in our society, is building a drop-in community centre. There will be overnight accommodation for homeless people, as well as medical and educational facilities for sex workers. It was rumoured that the charity received an anonymous one million dollar donation just after Wilton's death. However, a spokesperson has refused to confirm or deny this."

'That's great!' Sadie said ironically. 'Lansdown has escaped jail!'

'Lansdown doesn't matter,' replied Dirk. 'The important thing is that the vagrants and nightladies will now receive help.' The TV anchorman then spoke about another story.

"Police on the West Coast have busted a multi-million dollar diamond smuggling gang. Unconfirmed reports claim that they were greatly assisted by a local vigilante called Raven. However, police are refusing to comment on speculation."

'Rachel's doing a good job again,' said Sadie, before turning to Dirk. 'Do you ever miss the old times?'

'Sometimes,' he admitted. 'I love our new life here. But the old days were more exciting.'

She led him to the bedroom and opened a drawer. When Dirk saw what was inside, his jaw dropped. There was a selection of clothing, including a black dress, long gloves, tights, lycra leotards and boots. There was also a toy gun and handcuffs.

'I can't believe you got this in the local store,' said Dirk.

'Of course not,' Sadie replied. 'I bought it on-line. If we get bored one evening, we could always indulge in some bedroom role play.'

Dirk smiled. 'I look forward to that.'

'On one condition,' said Sadie. 'This time, I get to play the good guy.' Dirked laughed, and held her tightly while he kissed her.

THE END

12