All Comments on 'Falling Prey To An Online Hypnotist'

by StryWrter7

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hypnotize me!

Wish I could be hypnotized too! I'd love seeing my love snatched from me while i cry and submit in shame. OOOOH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

this story I stumbled upon is very good, I wish you would continue this story or write another one very similar to this one.

LrningDomLrningDomover 13 years ago
A good start

You've got a good start here, but watch the tense changes (easy to get lost in those). Also curious - have you thought about writing a companion piece from Kathy's perspective?

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

loved this and need more. tia

Writer2000Writer2000over 5 years ago
Good concept but badly written

An original concept but jumping from first person to third person narrative and all the typos and spelling mistakes are very offputting. You need to find a good editor to help you with your writing.

debrardebrarabout 4 years ago

With all of the pressures being heaped up at school by my boss (principal), I think a good program like this would allow for a bit of decompressing and getting back to a bit of a relaxed state. Thank you for the story. I think I feel better already. I think I'll just put on one of my clubbing outfits and go for a walk.

BoratusBoratusabout 4 years ago
nice concept

I like the concept, but felt you spent a lot of time telling instead of showing until they actually got together. The whole story of Ted finding the videos and being programmed could have been shown in detail, making for a great immersive journey. Even then there was telling where showing would have worked nicely.

Mr. S patted her on the head – and told her how pleased he was with her.

Mr. S patted her on the head. "I'm very pleased with you, slut," he said with a satisfied smirk.

You also have numerous spelling and grammar errors that distracted from the story. Please learn the difference between your and you're, were and we're, etc. And you shifted perspective from first to third at times. It felt like you didn't know how to express things first person so you just switched until you could again. An editor would help a great deal with this.

Good concept overall, and nice touch when he snapped out of hypnosis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStryWrter7@StryWrter7
452 Followers
I love to be aroused by the thoughts in my mind. Combine that with the ideas from someone else's mind and soon I end up constantly motivated to make the erotic dream better. Some of those dreams become stories. I am haunted by an idea until I get it on paper. If it causes ...