All Comments on 'Family Fun Ch. 3'

by Wyden Long

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Revenge!

So vindicative against Sue's old man for doing the same thing they are all doing? He was just a little rough about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If you want to message:

So there I was perusing your latest effort and found it laudable, i enjoyed the read, if you want to message me, I finally got back on to XNXX. tHEY gave me a password that worked this time so I'm back on there.

Rudharddick On XNXX. forum.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

The story was good until the weird wolf dream and raping shit. That turned me off big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HaHa, you nailed it....😊

What an imagination and also ability to describe the action.

Bloody well done, thoroughly enjoyed it.😊

One thing amazes me though..,...

Why in all this time (now 2021), have so few read and commented on this series?

Anyhow, thanks again....off to find the next chapter now.😊🙏🙏😊

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Oh, yeah, now this story has turned up the heat with this chapter!! Everybody is involved, and I mean, INVOLVED!!

The part when Sue comes out of her dream, and everyone helps her calm down to realize she is being loved on, THAT is what all this is about, y'all!! Not just fucking and sucking, but real, actual affection and concern for each one having an interest in the session. Taking care of each other and their emotional needs, not just physical! This is now a most excellent tale...

And, And...She's father(?)...he is a shithead, deserving of "the visit" from his 'loving daughter's, her husband, and their friends...get Sue's mom involved in the giving back to daddy what he sowed!! Let's see how this pans out!

**5**Stars, and Loud 👏 Applause!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous