All Comments on 'Family Isn't Blood - Fred's Life Ch. 03'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not as good as the first Family series

Having to skip over the stupid sex is a bother.

Otherwise a good story.

You should remember that, having read three different explicit descriptions of sex, you have read them all.

Sex is nice, the repetitive descriptions become boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is not so erotic as notalgic and reminisent, which is OK.

The love of your culture, and of all positive family cultures is evident. The sex scenes are fine, if improbable for people of this age. But who cares, its fiction. I understand it is all part of the plot, but his inconsistent intelligence and stupidity, as illustrated by his life choices, makes him easy to like but difficult to respect. Zophia just fell back into his life. Letting her go the first time was dumb enough, but then replacing her with Rita should make her wonder if this guy is the impetus of so many Polish jokes. Come on, how could he have even been drawn to Rita after having experienced Zophia? That's no joke.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...