Family Isn't Blood - Fred's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers

I hear, "Fryderyk? Fryderyk are you there? Earth to Fryderyk, Earth to Fryderyk" and my wondering mind is brought back to the table. Then Cathy pipes up. "Dad, I'm still having a hard time finding out that you are a Fryderyk. Not even Larry ever called you Fryderyk, at least not with that accent."

"I really had to hound your father to get me to tell me his real name. It took some time, but I wore him down. Did you know that he can be stubborn at times?" Cathy covered her mouth, other wise some bead was going to be propelled from her mouth to the table. Zophia continued, "As we are starting the meal, I would like to propose a toast." The four of us grabbed our glasses and I topped off the non-drivers. "Here is to Cathy" she paused, "and to her stubbornness."

Mike busted out laughing and hugged and kissed Cathy warmly. She replied to Mike with all that warmth, and then some more. It's been almost three years since the shower. Now they are stronger, happier and more emotionally stable then they have ever been in their lives. And I'm a grandparent 2 times over.

Then Cathy and Mike stated to clink their wine glasses gently with their knives, an old wedding custom. The bride and groom have to kiss when glasses are being clinked. I leaned over and held Zophia's head in my hands, and kissed those wonderful lips. I guess it was a bit of time. Cathy asked Mike if we were ever going to come up for air and that the salad arrived. There is one in every crowd.

The conversation during the main course was live and animated. Zophia spoke about her research over the years, Cathy and Mike on the raising their two little ones Franciscka and Stefen. The second one was named after Mike's father. At a certain point, I asked Cathy why did she do this for me, why did she hound the heck out of Zophia? I only spoke about her once.

"Dad, Mike and I were talking things over one night and I told him that I wanted to do something nice for you, after everything that happened. One day when we were" and she paused, "Processing the past?, my changes? my journey? I was talking about one of our conversations and Mike looked at me and said that that was it. After hearing me talk about what you said about Zophia, he was convinced."

"Dad, you do not say very much, and what you say is very important. I trusted Mike's insights, and we went on an investigation. Zophia, thank god your first name is so unique. High school year books got us your last name. When that trail went cold, it was on to finding one of your brothers. He spilled the beans on you. He got the call from the daughter of an old flame." Zophia popped in, "It probably was Marc." Cathy nodded in agreement.

"That got us to your California address and phone. After few refusals, I called in the big guns, Uncle Larry. Dad warned me one time to never mess with Uncle Larry. I have no idea what he did or said." Zophia broke in again, "The phone calls were one thing, but having a Full Colonel show up at my office asking that I reconsider was something different. As part of our research, we have some DOD contracts for vaccines. Nothing super secret, just straight disease prevention. The staff thought that our contract was in deep trouble. I had to explain that it was because of an old boyfriend."

Zophia looked at me, "Fred, you said to never mess with Larry? What do I have to do to keep on his good side?" Then Mike broke in, "Just be who you are. I found out that it really works." Then he added quietly, "and don't fuck up." and we all began to roar. Wisdom summarized into one line.

The dinner ended with desert and coffee. Baklava is a pastry made with filo dough with nuts and honey. A small amount of highly rich dense pastry that the sweetness causes my teeth to actually hurt. I get it every time.

The three of us nearly finished 2 bottles of roditis while Cathy had only two glasses. The valet got the car and Cathy, with Mike at her side, drove Zophia and me home. They dropped us off with her suitcase. Zophia and I were now alone again, together again.

We walked into the house with an electric current running in our veins. It has been over 30 years for us, and our feelings for each other were still very much alive, in spite of everything that had kept us apart. Even without the wine, I would feel high being around her. From the look on her face and the tenderness of her eyes, she was there too. You never forget the look of love on your lover's face.

We both had a few grey hairs, and some more insulation on our bodies, but the warmth in our hearts was all that mattered. The years melted away. Now was not the time to ask if this would last, or even exist tomorrow morning. Now was the time to just be with one another, to feel each other breaths and heartbeats.

So many years I took care of what needed to be done, who ever needed help. I just made the best of a poor situation in my marriage. Tonight was for me, Zophia and me.

After I shut the front door, she grabbed my arms and pulled me to her. She always was one to go after what she wanted, but only if she felt she was wanted. My hand was spread across her back and I drew her in to me. My other hand held the back of her head, cradled her hair while we kissed like teenagers. There was no rushing, but there was no holding back. Her hands found my back and she held on to me for dear life. Making love is so much better than having sex. I hope we get to the point of having hot and wild sex that we used to have too.

I broke away from her and led her to the bedroom. She held my hand as we walked down the short hall. Then I started to unbutton her blouse, but she stopped me. She sat me down on the bed and backed a few steps away while she slowly and sensually started to unbutton her blouse. The slowness of her stripping for me just made this so much more special. She had gotten to the last button when she pulled the tails out of her skirt. She slowly uncovered her left shoulder. I knew that there was a look of lust on my face, and she played with me. I've been to strip clubs in my life, but to have your own love do it for you cannot compare. She then uncovered her other shoulder and slowly let her blouse drop down her shoulders to the floor.

There she was, in a most beautiful low cut black bra that just called out to me. That is when she brushed her bra covered tits across my face, letting me inhale the perfume that I have been enticed with all evening. I reached up to caress them and grab her beautiful ass, when she backed up and playfully slapped my hand. She was in charge of this, and I was to be her willing victim.

She started to slowly unbutton her skirt while she swayed back and forth, enticing me with her body and pulling me in with her eyes. She took her time letting her skirt slide to the floor, and her black slip shimmied along with her delightful hips. She turned around and let me watch her slowly rock her ass back and forth, while the slip slowly moved down her ass. It moved inch by inch as she waved her ass in front of my face. Finally, it fell to the floor and she looked over my shoulder as she stood there in her her sexy black bikini panties and bra. And I could see that she was wet and her nipples were erect.

That is when she broke the spell I was under. "I want you to come over here, you have much more clothing on than you need." I stood up and we kissed. I felt her near naked back the first time in over 30 years. She started to kiss my neck while she unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off my shoulders. Then she pulled my undershirt over my head and started to lick my nipples. She was such an adventurous lover, very little was off limits for us.

She worked her hands to my belt and undid it, pulling the belt off. She smiled mischievously at me and murmured something about maybe later. Then she laughed and bit my arm playfully. Why did I ever leave this woman? Was I out of my ever loving fucking mind?

She unhooked my dress pants waist band and slid the pants to the floor. Bending down she untied my shoes. I then lifted each leg up and she removed the shoe and sock and pants leg from each of them. So now, she was on her knees, inches way from my boxers when she started rub my manhood. She looked up at me and with a sexy smile and asked, "What should I be doing now?" She said it in such a sweet and innocent voice, then she pushed me causing me to fall backwards on the bed, both of us laughing. She had done this to me so many times before, Zophia was back, we were back in all our glory. And I enjoyed it now as before. We were back home together, and one with each other.

She crawled on top of me and moved her face to my mouth for a moment. Just long enough to bring her tits to my face, and a smile to her face. No more than 3 inches from my mouth, her bra encased tits were hanging, just for me. I reached up behind her back, and then struggled with the clasp. She chuckled and either had pity on me or did not want to wait. She reached behind and undid it for me. I pulled the bra away and felt that it was like finding water in the desert. Those tits that I knew so well, were back for me. Back for me to lick and suck and caress and do many things to to make my love moan in pleasure and love.

I lifted my head, pushed those glorious melons together, and licked them both. She smiled at me and presented the right one for my devotion. I caressed the other as I licked and sucked the right one to the point that her head was thrown back, and her eyes closed. She just enjoyed the feelings of my mouth once again on her. With no rushing, she took the right one away, much to my disappointment, and replaced it with her left tit, and I did it all over again.

At this point, I rolled her over on to her back. I got on my knees and looked at her. Her smile, her body, her being, all there, and all for me. I put my hands on the sides of her panties, and started to slowly pull them down her legs. I was looking for the treasure at the 'Y'. She opened her legs for me after I tossed the panties to the floor.

I just started to look at her pussy again. I could smell her, the same wonderful smell from so many years ago. That wonderful smell was burned into my brain and I could never forget the wonder of it. I leaned down to her cunt and just inhaled, basking in memories. When I spread her lips, she shoved my face into her cunt, she did not want to wait. I started to eat her out, lick her cunt, suck her pussy -- it was all the same. I was tasting my lover and nothing could be better. Listening to her, and feeling her reactions in her body, I knew that she was at the same place as I was, just on the receiving end. Love and lust go together. Later we could figure out how to keep this magic alive. Now, it was just magic.

When I tried to move my mouth away from her, she held my head in her hands. "Not so fast, finish what you started. Damn it, just finish what you started. I need your mouth on me." Then I went into over drive, and she squeezed my head with her thighs until she came, then released it. But I stayed at it and she had to push me away. She lay there, panting heavily and purring like a contented kitten, while she had reached over and stroked me.

She was tired, but I wanted her, I wanted her mouth on me. At least for a little while, but I wanted to be in her mouth. I straddled her with my legs and put my cock to her lips. She looked up at me and smiled, she licked the precum from the tip, then slowly licked the sides, until I held her head and shoved it into her most willing mouth. I was not going to fuck her face, or make her do anything beyond that for the next 15 seconds. But I so dreamed of those 15 seconds for years.

That was when I pulled out of her mouth and rolled off of her. She had other ideas for me, and she rolled on top of me, then pulled me into a 69 with her. She always liked my head between her legs. I always liked my cock in her mouth. We stayed at a couple of minutes when my long overdue climax was about to begin. I pulled my mouth off of her for a second to warn her, but instead of pulling away, she sucked me all the more until I exploded into her mouth. She let much of it dribble out of her mouth onto me and the bed. That was a wet spot that I would have no problem sleeping on.

But I continued on her pussy, and inserted two fingers into her ass, and she came in seconds. I pulled her up to me and we kissed, sharing what ever fluids we got from each other. I pulled the comforter over us, and we fell asleep in each other's arms. Tomorrow will be a day for uninterrupted fucking.

Waking up on Sunday morning at 9:30, I stretched out and felt her warm body next to mine. Waking up next to her was a dream. I am ever grateful for what ever happiness I find in life, and this is where life found me. Even if this disappears, if this all goes south, it won't matter. I got to enjoy her again.

I looked up and when I was able to focus, I saw that she was reading. "Finally waking up. I thought you were going to sleep all day. I give you a little bit of exercise and you can't handle it, can ya?" Then she leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. "Can I give you some breakfast?"

That was when I noticed that she was not wearing anything but a smile. I know that smile, I knew that she was not going to be leaving the bed for a little bit. She was going to be my breakfast.

Being apart so many years and finding each other, we had so much to catch up on, and the bedroom was a great part of what we needed to catch up on. She turned on her side with her back to me, and started to spoon. She grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her waist and we hugged and held on to one another. I could easily go to sleep with her like that, and I think that she knew it. That was when she started to wiggle her ass and giggle. I love this woman for so many things, and her attitude of life was a big part of it.

She kept at it until I got it up. That was when she turned around and rolled on top of me. She was looking into my eyes and wore a smile of love and caring. As she wiggled her tits on me, the smile went from love to fun and then full fledge lust. And that was my queue.

I reached behind her and grabbed and squeezed both of her ass cheeks with my hands. That was when I heard her say, "Now that you have everything you want in your hands, what ya gonna' do with 'em now big boy?"

"Zophia, you asked me to do something at lunch yesterday, I thought that this would be a good time to do it." And with that, I flipped her over on the bed, got behind her and pulled her ass into the air. This took her by surprise. "What the hell are you doing to me?" she asked.

"Zophia, Zophia, Zophia. Don't you remember? You asked me to kiss your ass, and I am ready to do it now. It would have looked funny at the dinner, wouldn't it?" Leaning down, I started to kiss her cheeks, then nibbled her cheeks, then kissed them again, never stopping. My other hand was between her legs, caressing her hood. That was when I started to feel her move her bottom back and forth and a slight moan come out of her. After a bit more of that, I spread her cheeks and started to first breathe on, then lick her asshole. I felt her jump a little, then a louder moan. I started to probe her ass with my tongue and she got a bit louder, and was swaying her ass back and forth a bit more. "Oh Fryderyk, how I do remember this. Just keep going, I love this so much."

I took by fingers from her clit and put them into her and started to thrust in and out of her firm pussy. I needed to get my fingers very wet for the next thing she knew I was going to do.

I pulled my hand out, and slowly, ever so slowly pushed two fingers into her ass. Gently pumping her ass with one hand while the other hand went back to her pussy. I was filling her two holes while listening to her moans. She pushed her ass higher in the air for me, her face plastered in the sheets, her breathing getting more and more labored. She loved it and I loved doing it to her.

Then she came. I so much love to make my partners come, I so love to watch them come, especially this one, especially this one now. Life is good.

This time, she did not wait to recover, but she flipped over and threw me on my back. She mounted me, rode me cowgirl style and just pumped away. She continued her coming on me, then a bit before I was ready to climax, she got off and collapsed. Leaning over, she kissed me and said that it was my turn next, but that she needed a minute or so to recover. I fully believed her. If what we had done in the past was going to happen next, it would all be worth it.

She rested for a few minutes then rolled over and got up. That is when I said that it is in the bathroom, and she left to get it. Returning, she put the lotion from the cabinet on her hands, warming it. Then she slowly put her hands on my back, starting to massage my back slowly. She took care to pull the tension from me. Getting a massage by a trained massage therapist can never compare with getting one by someone who loves you. Caring completely transcends technique, if the untrained masseuse is named Zophia.

She used to do this for me before, in that other life so many years ago, and she was doing it again. She was using the palms of her hands to loosen my back muscles. There is no need to have immediate finesse, raw power was always needed at first. She leaned down and whispered into my ear, "tension is in the same place, nothing changed has it?" I shook my head no, and just lay there feeling the tension leave my body, feeling the warmth of her touch. The combination of the two was heaven.

By the end of getting a massage from her, the tension is gone, and I began to feel the other kind of heat from Zophia. I remember when she would straddle me with her legs while she worked on my back. I could feel the heat and wetness from her pussy. When it came time to flip over, the rest of the massage was over. The start of making love would begin. I wonder how things will be today. I just so want to enjoy this today, I going to let her do what ever she wants to me.

Zophia is not a big woman, but a solid one, a physically and mentally strong one. Her hands were on my back, then later my legs. She is amazing. She worked on my shoulders, my upper arms then lower back. She then moved to my calves, then my thighs. She kept hearing a quiet appreciative moan come out of me. When she got to my ass, she steered clear of my asshole, this time. I knew that she wanted me to have a complete massage first. There was time after it for making love, and time after that for free and wild sex.

Then she turned me over and started on my face, then neck and shoulders and upper arms. Feeling her touch and her caring, looking at her over me, I started to tear up. When she saw me, she started to tear up too. We had a lot of history together, this was always part of our closeness, our tenderness. She too missed it. She leaned over to me and kissed me and whispered into my ear, "But we are here together again." and she smiled. I smiled too, how could I not?

She continued to my legs and when she was finished, she started to spread my legs. She wiped her hands with a tissue and I directed her to the nightstand. She got a little smile on her face and asked, "I guess you needed to have this near by, didn't you. I know now that you haven't been a hermit Fredryck. I just hope that I could be as good as she was." With that, she put the flavored oil on her hands and started to massage my balls for a bit, until she went further south with one hand, and further north with the other.

I don't normally have things put in my ass, but it was always different with Zophia. Somehow, I always liked it from her. For most women, it was ok. I don't know why. She started to massage the outside of my asshole, then adding more oil, she started to enter a single finger into it, slowly pumping it in and out. I just relaxed and enjoyed the sensations. She put more oil on and entered two fingers and did more of the same. I just laid there with a pleasant smile on my face, when she put her mouth on my cock, her glorious mouth on my cock. Now I'm starting to get heated up.

wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers