Family Isn't Blood - Fred's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers

She still knows how to get me hot real fast. She starts talking to me while she licks me. She tells me what she is doing to me, how I feel to her, how she is going to make me cum. Sometimes she tells me what she has done to me in the past that I really liked. That verbal thing is what a lot of guys like, but many women don't. It is something, either way, that you do for your partner.

At this point, she mounted me, sliding her pussy over my cock. Slowly and sensually, she thrusts against me, taking our time. I reach up and begin to kneed those wonderful globes that are hanging so near my face. In fact, she leans a bit over me and braces herself with one hand, and I suckle her nipple with tenderness, and caress her other breast with my other hand. Just sheer pleasure until she gets a look in her eye. This I know is going to be good.

She dismounts me and reaches into the nightstand for the lube and then lays on her back. She lifts her legs high in the air, and I know what she wants. "Zophia, how long has it been since your ass has had a real cock?"

"There was only one other cock besides yours Fred. Before I knew he was bisexual, that guy would fuck my ass ever so often. After I found out he swung both ways, then I remembered where I saw his technique. Same little moves that the grad student did with you. Can't really say what exactly the moves were, but they are different. Different from the ones you used on me before. I used to look at us in that mirror in the bedroom when you were pounding my ass from behind. I love getting pounded. I loved watching you pound me in the mirror."

"But now, today, I get to watch you, I love that. I love what ever you do to my body Fred. I will do anything you say, you would never put me in real danger, or do something that would hurt me."

"Do you remember that time we were trying out some light whipping?" I nodded yes. It took a bit of a while to get into it. Only when I realized that it was the theatrics, and some minor red marks only, did it become exiting for me. This was one that Zophia wanted to only be the receiver, not the doer.

By this time, I had lubed up and had expanded Zophia's ass with my fingers. My cock was covered in lube and I was starting to put it into her. There is a point in getting into somebody's ass that you have to let them direct the time and the pressure. I remember when it happened to me, and I am so damn careful now when ever I do it to someone else.

I was looking at the stress on Zophia's face increase in intensity, then slowly melt back to the beginning of pleasure. Then she started to buck slightly. "Fred, what were we talking about? Oh yes, remember the light whipping. Have you ever done that over the years?" I shook my head no. "Neither have I. We were into trying things out, weren't we Fred."

At this point, I started to slowly fuck her ass, giving her the time to adjust to my cock. "Oh, I've missed your cock for so long. Oh yes, fuck this ass, Fred, just keep fucking my ass." She rolled her head back and began to get into it. "Oh yes, keep pumping my ass, keep pumping it hard. Get your hand in my pussy, now" I immediately complied. "Oh yes, just keep playing with my pussy. You are getting me so close, DON'T STOP."

This is when I reached into her pussy with both hands and got my hands wet. I kept one there and the other I started to smear her tits with. Then she reached and took that hand into her mouth, licking it. Wild woman. I pulled it out, and she whimpered, then I quickly stuck in my thumb. "Start sucking this cock while I fuck that pretty little ass of yours." That put her over the edge and she thrashed like mad.

I now had time to concentrate on my climax, and I did. It took me another three minutes to cum. I blew my load into her ass and slumped down on my elbows, then rolled off of her onto my side. We rested for a few minutes before we started to talk again.

"Fred, what is the kinkiest thing you have done since we were together so long ago?"

"Zophia, Rita was a waste of time except for vanilla sex. She kept a lover for everything else. But the 9 months with Kaja were great. I told you that she was just about as wild as I remembered you."

"Kaja said her husband was a solid straight and honest man, but not adventurous. The fist time Kaja and I got together, she started working on her list of everything she wanted to do. Beside finding a safe lover, shoving something up my ass and having me shoot over everything was her first thing, a replay from her youth. It just got better after that. She like to dress up a bit, you and I never really did that, never had the money for that."

"I did fuck her outside, in Wisconsin once." By this time, I started to twist her nipples. She was moaning in appreciation. "We were in the middle of a bog for cranes at an observation shack, it was fall and no one was around. Fucked her good on the bench with the sun keeping us warm."

Zophia was starting to play with her pussy for me to see. I knew that talking about sex with another woman was getting her going.

"But the best thing I did for her was to give her the three way that she wanted." At this Zophia's eyes became as large as saucers. "Don't worry, It was only the two of us." Her eyes were just a little less wide, but equally questioning. "She was leaving for Florida the next day and I was going to take her to the airport. Gave her a goodbye dinner. We probably were never going to see each other again. She asked if I could role play with her. I played several roles and she joined me. I had no idea how it was really going to work out."

"I started by asking her to make a drink for our pretend guest. That got her in the mood of having another there with us. Then I exposed her for our guest and felt her up in front of him. She loved the naughtiness of it all. It became fun, playing that way. I was her boyfriend, then the guest and flipped back and forth. Pulled out a lifelike dildo for the second cock and she took it or me in every hole she had. Two cocks in her, mostly at the same time."

"When she thought it was over and the guest left, I became a girlfriend that had watched her fuck two men, then I ate her out. That part blew her mind. When it was over, she told me that she had never thought about being with a girl before, just two guys. I kept her horny and the drinks flowed all evening. That probably made sure it would work."

I took a breath, "OK, now what about you? What is the kinkiest thing you have done since we were together so long ago?"

"My husband and I were working on our marriage in the early years after John was born, and we did get away for a few times. There were a couple of weekends in Vegas that we had some fun in. A little bit of fucking and sucking where other people could see us, in glass elevators, the pool, you know places like that. Balconies are good for that too. No bugs up there.

We got to see other couples do that too, that was a real turn on. We would sit on the balcony and drink, just watching. These other couples wanted to be seen.

He wanted to have to see me with another woman, but there was no way in these days of aids. Hookers tended to be drug abusers and drug abusers tended to share needles, aids was not on the list. We thought about inviting a friend in, but that never worked out. Then I became more and more depressed about John. Well, you know the rest."

"Fred, at best there have been a couple of near experiences. Ted wanted me to do another three way with a guy. I remember the one with you. It was a turn on to see it once, something new, something naughty and familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. But just like you, checked it off the list. Don't have to go back."

"I am so damn glad you feel that way. I have no interest in a repeat. But you liked it once. You know, we never really talked about it in much detail. So tell me what you remember."

"Remember Fred, the first part of that three way was two guys working over me. That part was great and that I could consider doing that part again. Having two mouths on me, two cocks in me, just having a mouth or a piece of meat where ever I want it, now you're talking. You sticking your thumb in my mouth a few minutes ago made me remember that time. You are going to have to repeat your performance with that two person three way for me. That sounded good with you doing it. I was dripping imaging you being two guys and pulling it off."

"The part I remained a little bit unsure of when had our three way, you did not like it from him. You both were friendly to one another, hell, at that point in our lives, wasn't a mouth just a mouth, a finger just a finger, even a cock is just a dildo. You've tasted your own cum. Fred, what was the difference for you then? I'm not asking that you do it again, I still just don't know why you didn't like it."

"I've thought about that a long time and this is what I've come up with so far. Bottom line, you I love. He was anonymous and I did not love him. Tell you the truth, the other women that I've done parts of this with, I liked them, the sex was ok to good, but I didn't love them like I loved you. Trust and caring obviously mean a lot to me. Kaja, my partner after the divorce and before you, I liked a lot."

"We were not in love, but we trusted each other. We went a little far, but not as far as that. She had things like that that we did, but it was with someone I cared for, not a stranger for anonymous sex. Does that make sense to you? Besides, guys just do not turn me on."

I guess that I never really thought about it that way. A cock is a cock, it could just be a piece of meat. A cunt is folds of meat, or the gateway to your lover. You've explained it to me so I understand. The thing that I don't understand, was the male on male sex part. What did you think about that?"

"Zophia, that was a try it once kind of thing. Trying things once was a good thing to do. It really is about love and trust. I'm just not interested in doing it again. Have you ever been intimate with a woman?"

"Since you have not held up your part of the bargain, no. May have had a chance with some women I met over the years, but I just really was not interested. The nice thing about the three way for me was with you there, I could bow out if I felt I needed to. You make me safe. I guess that I would never do it with out being safe with you." she paused, " Or totally drunk like a skunk." and she laughed.

"Zophia, would you do everything that we have done with others? Besides your ex I mean."

"My ex and I did not do half the things that you and I have done together. It was not plain vanilla sex, but it was not tutti-fruitti either." We both laughed at that. "No honestly, some people are just more open to it. I never really got as far as this with the people that I dated."

"You told me your ex lived her excitement away from you. I'm so sorry about that. I've got a great relationship with my ex's wife Carol. One time we got together and we had tipped a few. More than we should have and ended up calling cabs to get to each of our homes."

"She spoke openly about their lives. Some of it was standard Bob being Bob, and I told her that was him for me too. Some of it was different just because she is not me, but she is herself. When she spoke of their love life, I realized that he was just the same with her as she was with me. I told her that, and she felt better about it. She is a friend of mine and I've never told a soul about what we talked about, until now." Smiling, she looked at me, "Fredryck, we are a well matched couple. Don't you agree?"

Then I started laughing, "As soon as you keep your part of the bargain, and I never want to repeat mine." and I hugged her with all my love. She looked at me, "So you still remember the deal. Isn't there a statue of limitations on that sort of thing. What does contract law say about that? Besides, it was your job to set it up, I did mine. Don't put it on me." and she laughed.

We had agreed for both of us to set up and do a three way. She finds another guy and I find another woman. Everybody does everything in bed. We were young and into collecting experiences. We wanted to try things, at least once. She found a grad student going back to Europe. I had a hard time getting the nerve up to find, let alone ask another woman to join us. She kidded me for months about it but would not do my job for me.

We continued talking for another half an hour while eating breakfast when Cathy called. That morning, Cathy asked Maria and Marek for their help with Zophia. She told us that she will have an early dinner at their apartment for everyone at 4PM.

You just don't know about people. Cathy calls their friends and relatives to do some work for us, and they jump at the chance. Cathy made it easier for both Maria and Marek by feeding them, and Marek by inviting his family too, but they would not even consider saying no.

Dinner was catered by a Polish restaurant that Zophia fought with Cathy to pay for. It was close as who was more determined, but I motioned to Cathy to stop, and she gave in, but was not happy about it. The others visited in the living room and the kids in the spare bedroom playing games. I sat in the kitchen with the three of them while they discussed what Zophia wanted and needed for her son John. By the end of the hour, Zophia had produced 95% of the things that Maria and Marek needed. The rest would be emailed by tomorrow morning. The social workers agreed on which of their contacts would be best and who would do what. A second meeting was tentatively set up for Wednesday evening, after dinner so there would be no fighting about that. That gave two days for a heck of a lot of work.

Zophia offered her new helpers some remunerations, at least out of pocket costs, but they refused. Maria and Marek said they could talk about it later, knowing that that later was never going come from them.

Zophia and I returned to my house later that evening. She gave me the rundown of her schedule. Interviews at her very probable job on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Maybe more, she did not know yet.

I told her to take my car but just drop me off at work, and I could get a ride home from some coworkers. It turned out, she was able to drop me off and pick me up all three days.

I found out that we were invited to dinner at her brother Marc and his wife Caterina's house on Monday evening. Her other brother Tom and his wife Roze were to be there too. If the job interviews were going to be a problem, then it was just going to be for drinks afterward. I quickly realized from Zophia that the unstated message was that I did not have a choice in this matter. Both of her brothers own their construction company, and they work it.

On Tuesday, we were going to see her parents. They are in their late 80's and very early 90's, so we would not be there after 7:30, 8 PM the latest.

Wednesday was to be back with Marek and Maria. Thursday to Sunday morning were still open. Her flight, which could be delayed, was set for Sunday afternoon.

On Monday, Zophia picked dropped me off and then was able to pick me up after work. Her interviews went well and she was in a great mood. I thought that I would have some time to change after work and freshen up. She just laughed at me and reminded me that her brothers work construction, and they had a tight job to do this week. The wives, on the other hand would be refined and cultured, but forget about her construction focused brothers.

I remember Marc from before. He is a younger brother of Zophia's. He married Caterina, the daughter of a Northern Italian Bolzano father and a Southern Calabrese mother. Talk about a conflicted family, a southerner and a northerner. Those two immigrated to the US after the second world war and had two children here. Her father started the war as an Italian private, and ended the war a sergeant discharged from the British 8th Army.

Zophia told me that this was going to be a great meal. Caterina never cooked anything less than excellent. Even if she said that it was terrible, it was always wonderful. Being from the north and the south, she was comfortable with both red and cream sauces.

Caterina took Marc to Italy once with her parents. They showed off the 'Pollocko' to both sides. He understood the acceptance of this wife's families without more than a small understanding of the language, except for the food and the swearing. Zophia said they got along well because everybody was a peasant, no one put on airs. They just ate so well, it was flavor, substance, not volume.

All these great meals I'm eating this week were going to have to be worked off. Worked off in the next couple of months. But that was for later, this is for now. I'm just glad that my daughter got through to Marc. He could have told her no. I owe him for saying yes to Cathy.

Her other brother Tom is married to a southwest side Lithuanian, Roze. Her parents came over after the war also. It was rough for them. First taken over by Stalin, then Hitler, then Stalin again. They were happy to be alive, then happy to not be deported to Siberia, then eternally grateful to start over again from nothing in the Lithuanian community of Chicago.

Zophia and I were greeted warmly by the four of them and a Tyskie beer was pressed in my hand. After a few minutes of greetings and small talks, the women went into the kitchen. I was alone with the brothers.

Oh shit, I knew what was going to come next. There is a thing in many polish households that the eldest male becomes the 'father' to everybody after the real father can't do it or dies. I knew that I was going to be taken to task now. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised. It seems that Zophia kept them in the loop about us. They asked a couple of questions and I filled them on some things. They were supportive, protective of their sister, but supportive. I had the feeling that they were not totally thrilled by their previous brother-in-law. Just about the time their beers ran out, the women called us in for dinner.

Caterina laid out a spread. We started with tortellini chicken soup with grated asaigo sprinkled over it. Next course had three types of fresh vegetables, two different kinds of meats and a salad. This was followed by a tray of cheeses with fresh fruit. That chaser was decaf espresso with grappa and biscotti. Biscotti, double baked cookies, are to be dunked in the espresso. The meal only took over 2 hours. Zophia told me later that they rushed it along. Tell me again why I left this woman go?

The meal was one thing, but the conversation was everything. The brothers and sister spoke about their parents, how they were doing, how the parents were handling their new home, what each of the kids were going to handle and more. This was family, this was life. Marc had already taken care of their funerals and Tom had their finances in order.

That was when Roze looked at me and asked me what I thought. They all knew why I had to leave Zophia 30 years ago. "This whole weekend brings me back, back 30 years. On what I would call the technical side, the current living arrangements at the assisted living facility, the doctors, even the next possible step, nursing homes for either or both parents, you folks have it down."

"What I found so hard 30 years ago, until my brother came back from Nam, was the support I needed. All of you have that support. I think that you all will do just fine. You all have each other, and I hope that this one" I looked at Zophia, "stays here with you. You can never have to much support." I got a hug for that one. We retired to the living room of a chaser of brandy and an hour of conversation. Later we said our goodbyes for the night.

On Tuesday after work, Zopohia took me directly to the Assisted Living Facility that her parents were at. It was only 20 minutes away from my house and 10 minutes from work. Once again, I was greeted very warmly. It was obvious that they were also kept in the loop, directly by who, I don't know. They were not strangers to me. I remember many Sunday dinners at their house, evenings of playing pinochle. On Sundays gatherings with her Uncles, it was 10-25-50 cent poker. They were serious back room bar room poker players. I tended to either break even, or lose my shirt. More of the later than the former. They always liked me to play. I knew that I was an easy mark for them.

wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers