Family Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Brother and sister begin to explore each other.
2.9k words
4.63
101.5k
15

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers

Chapter 5. Sibling Love

Karl put his arm around his sister as they entered the house, their parents were visiting their neighbours and that meant that the house would be theirs for at least 4 hours. He shut the door behind them and pulled her around, his mouth found her lips and as he slipped his tongue into her eager mouth, he ran his hand up her thigh. His hand disappeared under the hem of her short skirt and unerringly went to the V of her legs. The gusset of her panties was already wet; pulling the silky material aside, he pushed his middle finger into her dripping pussy.

Hazel moaned in pleasure, her brother certainly knew how to arouse her sexual feelings, the ripples of pleasure spread from her clitoris as his thumb expertly rubbed and teased it from the folds of her vagina.

"Suck me Karl, please suck me." She said, "I love the feeling of your mouth and tongue in my cunt."

"Let's go to your room first," said Karl, "We can get naked and do it properly."

Hazel nodded her agreement and walked to the stairs, Karl gazed at his gorgeous twin, She was about 5ft 4 tall, had a 34-24-35 inch hourglass figure, there wasn't an ounce of fat on her yet she was curvy, very much like mom, thought Karl. He noticed that her shoulder length dark red hair was cut exactly like her mom's and from the back; strangers could be excused for mistaking one for the other.

Karl wanted to fuck his mother and had done for a number of years, he had always thought that it was only a storybook fantasy and moms didn't allow their sons such intimacies.

He then met Pete White at school and one night when Pete was visiting him, Karl went onto the internet and into a chat room. Pete looked at the website and remarked that Karl should try some adult ones. When Karl said that he didn't know of any, Pete took over and located a site then keyed in a password.

Karl was stunned, it was an incest site where boys fucked their moms and dads fucked their daughters, brothers made love to their sisters, in fact all sorts of relatives fucked others. He said that they were faked but Pete assured him that this was not the case.

"If you promise not to tell a soul I'll show you proof."

Peter had then accessed another web site and Karl was stunned to see photographs of Peter's mother, nude and playing with herself, using dildoes in both her ass and cunt. On the next page Karl's mouth dropped wide open, there were photographs of Pete fucking his mother; he had her doggy fashion, with her legs over his shoulders, in others she was sucking him off and the last showed him sitting on a chair facing the camera and his mother lowering herself onto his prick.

Karl realised then that his lust for his mother was not unique and he wondered how Pete had succeeded. He posed the question to Pete and was surprised by the simplicity of how Pete had made his mother his lover and slut.

Pete explained that his mother had been made a widow when Pete was only 3 years old and that as she had been left comfortably off, thanks to a massive compensatory payment from her late husbands firm, she devoted her time to caring for her son.

The years passed and Pete and his mother had become very close, she had got so used to him being around that she forgot that he was growing up and had still walked around in her underwear until she had seen him masturbate, as she had opened the door to the bathroom one evening. She was still a lovely looking woman but had never dated another man after her husband's death.

Pete's sexual arousal began when he was about 14 and over the next few years he dated a few girls from school.He had kissed and petted with them but was never interested in going further, he wondered if he was gay but found that he had noted no attraction to any male, man or boy.

Messing about on the internet one day he stumbled across an incest site and began to read about the love that some sons shared with their mothers and it hit him like a flash of lighting. He was in LOVE with his Mom.

He had read a story on the web site of how a boy had seduced his Mom, by being attentive to her, flattering her, taking photographs of her at every opportunity and buying her gifts with the gifts getting more and more intimate until he had given her some sexy underwear. He had also persuaded his mom to be more daring in the photos' and when he had given the underwear had begged her to let him see her dressed in it and then to take photographs.

All this time he had increasingly been more demonstrative in his affections, kissing her at every opportunity and eventually his scheming had paid off with his mom initially allowing him to french kiss her, then to fondle her and finally to let him make love to her

Peter decided that he would try the same route, he had been surprised at how effective it had been and of the short time it had taken him to bed his mother. From bedding her he had quickly persuaded her to allow him to take the photographs that Karl had seen. He told Karl that all of this had happened in the last 6 months.

Karl woke up from his daydream just as Hazel was reaching the top of the stairs and Karl remembered how they had started experimenting with each other.

It had started with a fight, they had always fought as children but as they had got older, Karl had made sure not to hurt his twin, as he felt very protective of her. He made sure that no one else ever threatened her and in fact frightened most boys from even talking to her.

On this occasion the"fight" was over who was going to have the choice of a tennis racket and it had started in the lounge, their parents were out so they were uninhibited in their actions. Karl knew that Hazel was extremely ticklish and that was his weapon of choice.

Hazel used a cushion to keep him at bay Karl chased his sister all around the room trying to trap her. Hazel saw that he was cornering her, darted for the door and fled to the sanctuary of her room; Karl rushed after her knowing that once she got there she would be safe.

He dived and caught her leg just as she reached the top stair and pulled her towards him, her light dress rode up her thighs and to her waist. Karl had seen his sister in bikinis before but the sight of her rounded buttocks, encased in silk, brought about a tingling in his loins.

Hazel struggled further not realising the effect that she was having on her brother, she turned over in her efforts to get away from him and her panties slid into the slit of her vagina. Karl stopped for a second then purposely pulled his sisters legs further apart to have a better view, once more he stopped and just looked. Hazel looked bemused at first as to why he had stopped; she then saw where he was looking;

"You perv," she said, "Your looking at my cunny."

Karl let her legs go and stood up; Hazel saw at once the massive erection tent poling in his shorts;

"My God Karl, it's massive," she gasped. "Just looking at me caused that?"

Karl turned away to hide his groin from her, he was blushing with embarrassment.

"Don't rub it in sis," he said, "I feel bad enough as it is.

"Don't worry brother, I'm flattered that I can have that effect on you." She replied.

The following day Karl was surprised by Hazel walking into his room and shutting the door behind her.

He looked up as she spoke;

"Hey bro, you know what happened on the stairs yesterday, well I have been thinking about it."

"What about it," he replied.

"Well the couple of boys that I have dated have tried to touch my breasts and between my legs. They call me the ice queen because I won't let them. One of them told me that I caused more blue balls than any other girl. What are blue balls and re they anything to do with an erection"?

Karl thought for a moment then explained to his sister about the pressure that is generated when a boy gets an erection and cannot relieve it. Hazel then asked him how it could be revealed and Karl, who had waited for such an opportunity told her about masturbating.

Hazel gasped and asked him; "Do you masturbate bro?"

He nodded and said, "I had to yesterday after what happened on the stairs."

She giggled and lifting the hem of her dress up to her waist revealing her pussy covered only by an almost sheer pair of black silk panties, ones that she had "borrowed from her mom's lingerie drawer.

"Will this get you hard?" she laughed.

He was dumbstruck and couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight of his sister's downy covered slit barley hidden by the translucent fabric covering it.

He felt his penis rise and swell and thought well two can play at that game. Almost as soon as the thought entered his head, he stood up and dropped his shorts, he was not wearing anything under them and his rampant tool sprang into view, rigidly pointing to the ceiling.

"What do you think, sis?" he said, with a grin breaking out on his face as he saw her mouth gape open.

"God it's so big, is it as hard as it looks?" she gasped.

"Why don't you touch it and find out yourself;" he replied, moving towards her.

Hazel hesitated a moment but curiosity got the better of her and she tentatively put her fingers onto the stiff poker of flesh thrusting out from her brother's groin.

When her fingers closed around his shaft Karl groaned and begged her to rub her hand up and down. Hazel didn't quite understand so he placed his hand on hers, closed his fist so that she was gripping his prick with just the right amount of force and showed her how to pull him off. Hazel had dropped to her knees with his prick in front of her so that she could get a good look at it.

A drop of precum had formed at the tip of his penis and as she moved her hand up and down, she felt the greasy liquid and lifted her fingers to allow it to lubricate his cock. Karl told her to move her hand faster, she complied and suddenly a thick creamy liquid spouted out of the pisshole in the top of his member straight at her face.

Some went into her hair the rest onto her face and lips. Her tongue had been poking out as she had concentrated on the task and she had her first taste of male semen, she licked some more from around her mouth and found that though salty it was not an unpleasant taste.

"Gosh bro, you were certainly right about the pressure," she laughed, "if my head hadn't been in the way it would have splattered the wall."

She still gripped his now deflating cock and when she gave it another squeeze, a small rivulet of come dripped out onto her hand, without hesitation she leaned forward and not only licked the gooey mess off her hand but also from around the head of his prick.

"Mmm, I could get used to that taste,"she said. "Any more where that comes from bro?"

Karl laughed and told her that it would take a few minutes for him to recover. He looked hard at her and then said;

"Fair is fair sis, you've touched mine, now it's my turn to touch yours."

Hazel paused, she had been having this funny feeling in her belly, it was warm and tingling and she knew that it was coming from her pussy, she wondered if she could come like Karl and decided to let him touch her to find out what would happen.

"All right bro, you can touch me if you like, shall I stand here or lie back on your bed?"

Karl told her to lie on his bed and lifted her dress up to her waist, he remarked on the sexy panties and when she told him that they were their mom's, he asked her if he could have them as a souvenir, she thought his request strange but readily agreed.

He removed the silk protecting her pussy and ran his fingers up the slit, after a while he noticed that there was a clear liquid oozing from between the lips. Like his sister, he tasted it and found that it was not too bad, he also noticed a musky aroma coming from her cunt and as he bent closer he let his finger penetrate into her body.

Hazel gasped and began to move her hips, by accident, Karl's fingers brushed over her young virgin clitoris, just unsheathing itself from its protective fleshy hood. Hazel moaned and as her brother's finger moved away she cried out;

"No, move it back, move it back, pleeeease, rub there again."

Karl quickly obliged and he felt the little nub of hard flesh and began to gently caress it.

Hazel felt an incredible sensation stirring from that point and her body seemed to have a mind of it's own as she began to tremble and thrust her hips at his fingers, at last an overwhelming shock travelled through her body as her maiden orgasm was triggered by Karl's inexpert but more than willing fingers, she screamed out; "Stop, stop it's killing me." All the time her body was trembling with the fantastic sensations ripping through her young body.

Karl pulled his hand away at once, noticing that his sister's cunt was dripping with a clear greasy liquid; the drops forming like tear drops on the outer lips. He leant forwards and licked them off. Hazel initially put her hands to his head and pulled his face into her groin; she then hurriedly pushed him away and sat up.

"God Karl if you had the same feelings when you shot your semen over me, no wonder you masturbate." She said.

Over the next few years, they practiced on each other but aware that they could not go all of the way. Karl had managed to get some sexually explicit magazines and they tried some of the sexul play, depicted in them, except full penetration.

Both of them became experts at rousing each other with hands and mouths and whenever they could indulged in bringing each other to mind shattering orgasms.

It was during one of these sessions, after Karl had met Pete White that he had told his sister about his feelings for their mother. Initially shocked, it took Hazel a while to come to terms with it. She had put a stop to the sessions hoping to make him see sense.

It all changed the day that she saw her parents making love. They had thought that they were alone in the house, they weren't aware that Hazel had cried off from playing tennis with Karl and had dropped off to sleep in her room.

On wakening, she had heard strange noises in the house, creeping along the landing, she came to her parent's bedroom, the door was ajar and the sounds were coming from the room.

She carefully peeped around the door frame and saw her mother, on her knees, facing away from the door and her father plunging his prick deep into his wife's dripping cunt. She could hear that it was her mother's moaning that was making the sounds that had alarmed her.

She stood there fascinated and slowly started to caress her breast with one hand and slipped the other down the front of her shorts and fingered her cunt, she rubbed, tweaked and stimulated herself and came at the same time as her mother shouted out that, she was climaxing, she saw her fathers tool, glistening with her mothers juice, pull out of her mother and spew his semen all over her back, it lay like a pearl necklace.

Hurriedly she sped silently back to her room and lay on her bed, reliving the scene, that she had just witnessed. She realised that her thoughts seemed to concentrate only on her father's prick , she began to feel aroused again and began to pleasure herself, she orgasmed thinking of her father's thick cock plunging into her.

When Karl came home, she went to his room and surprised him by giving him one of her best blowjobs. When she had made him come deep in her throat, she looked at him and told him what she had seen. She told him that she understood his feelings for their mom as she now wanted her dad to take her cherry.

It was after this that she allowed Karl to take the nude shots of her, he said that perhaps if they could let their father see them, he might get interested in his daughter as a woman.

Pencoch2
Pencoch2
105 Followers