All Comments on 'Family of Ho Ho Ho's'

by cumdrenched56

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Welcome addition

Of the hundreds of Incest/Taboo stories to be found on Literotica, there are all too few devoted to the subject of male to male family fun.

This is one of the few--and a very good one !!!

I hope this talented new writer will follow up on this fine start with other stories on this or other themes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good idea, executed poorly

You need to read a lot more before you begin to write. You had a great idea and failed to execute it so that I still don't have a hard on. I am not gay, but I love stories about men sucking cocks, so you failed.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
Pa -rump a pump pump

I don't particularly mind gay stories, but I hate group sex. The visual of a bunch of lumberjacky guys getting it on isn't pleasant.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

I agree great idea but you didn't quite hit the mark for me. Maybe you can rewrite it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

I don´t get how this isn´t good. Visualizing that scene is incredible! I would´ve loved to join you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CUM Daddy

Nice holiday, Ho HO HO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dads cock

My mom caught me twice.The first time she caught me sucking a black guys cock.And she watch him fuck me.So when I was done.I went in the kitchen and she was standing there.She said did you enjoy your friend coming. Over I said yes .Why.She said why do you hang out with a black guy when your a white man.I said that I don't hang out with him.I have sex with him.She said that your a faggot.I said ya.She said who's dildo is that I found in the basement.I said mine.She asked me if I fuck myself with it I said yes.So she told my Dad and we talked.about it.And he said.you really enjoy sucking black guys off.I said yes.He said you want to suck my cock.I said ya . I said let's go in the basement.So we.did and I gave him the best blow. JOB HE. EVER HAD. And r still suck his cock when ever he wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous