All Comments on 'Family Ties Ch. 03'

by Domwoolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MJOMJOover 15 years ago
Have it down right

To continue a trend, please more.

Also, I am greatly impressed with the way you were able to put the responsibility of being a Dom in to the story in a natural way. So many of BDSM stories just focus on Doms doing whatever they want and not on what is expected. This is a power transfer relationship and to quote Spiderman "to those with great power comes great responsibility'

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

Good series, would like to see more.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I don't like BDSM, a little domination and submission is OK.

Cruelty I do not want to even read about, I don't care about others liking it, it is their decision. Thank you for writing, I did not give you a bad mark just because I personally do not care for this type of writing or action.

DomwoolfDomwoolfover 11 years agoAuthor
Doesn't like BDSM

That's fine, thanks for giving it a read. I personnally have many forms of stories I don't like either but to each his or her own. Thats why reading is so much fun, everyone can find the things they like and avoid the stuff that bores them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomwoolf@Domwoolf
I have been into bdsm since before I knew what it was. I have also been writing articles and short stories since high school. I usually write for my own enjoyment. I ran a bdsm group and dungeon for several years in Santa Cruz, Ca. I also hosted a bdsm talk and information ra...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES