Family Ties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved from place to place dropping a few drops here and there, each drop eliciting a sharp intake of breath from the victim. The other man removed a green jar from the pot and also began to cover her naked flesh with hot wax. All the while the other woman kept up a steady push, pull and twisting motion burying her hand to the wrist in wet and oiled vagina.

Now the strapped down female began to moan and twist her head from side to side. I watched as drops here and there became poured streams of molten wax that ran down the curves of the flesh and pooled here and there. Other colors came out of the pot, covering the already poured wax and finding areas untouched to coat with the hot liquid paraffin. A jar of deep blue wax was handed to the woman who withdrew her hand leaving the cunt spread wide open for her to pour the hot mixture in and over.

I watched the submissive strain to the limits of her strap's with an audible intake of breath as the molten liquid coated her erect clit and ran down and into her tender pink opening. More wax came out of the pot and layer after layer coated the woman's body.

By now Lauren had recovered somewhat and spread the blanket to cover both our laps as she stroked my cock while watching this bizarre waxing. We could see the woman's upper chest rise and fall as she took huge breaths one after another. Her face and hair were soaked with sweat. The room was cool enough to me but then I wasn't covered with hot wax.

The three waxers were now using their hands to shape and mold the cooling mixture of multi colored paraffin, making sure that every inch from neck to pussy was coated several layers deep. At last they stepped back and stood watching as their human sculpture cooled and hardened. Their mold lay quiet on the table as they gave her some water and mopped the sweat from her face.

Finally I could see that the Dom decided it had hardened enough and the three began to slip their oil renewed and coated hands under the edges and work the wax free. It took quite some time before they lifted the wax covering from the woman's body almost intact. They had had to cut around her pussy and pull that part free separately. It came out like a dildo of blue from where it had filled her well oiled cunt.

Lauren was the one that pointed out to me the skin of the woman that had been waxed was bright red from the heat and still coated in oil which the three took advantage of almost immediately. The dom slid into the just opened hole vacated by the blue wax and his friend climbed on the woman's chest, covering his hard cock with overheated and warm tit flesh as he tit fucked her. The woman released some lever and dropped the submissive' head back until she could stand on the small shelf at the bottom of the table and place her own pussy directly over the submissive' mouth. I watched in awe as the three fucked the woman in a ballet of sex.

While watching people fuck is defiantly enjoyable, I got distracted by the crack of a whip. Lauren and I moved to the other end of the garage turned dungeon. Hoisted to the tall ceiling by a mechanical winch was a semi-naked man, semi because his cock and balls were incased in a silver cover of some kind and his head was covered by a leather helmet that left only his eyes and mouth uncovered.

The whip was being welded by a tall woman in an interesting dress; it covered her ass but had an uplifted front exposing her pussy. Her breast's were covered but bounced each time she moved and she was moving. In her hands was a six or seven foot whip that she snapped back and forth, each stroke landing on the exposed flesh of the male subbie causing him to sway and spin as the whip lashed his flesh leaving broad red stripes.

That was way more pain than I was was comfortable with so I pulled Lauren by her leash and headed off for some food in the buffet. Fruit and chocolate was good energy food but once at the table I filled plates with chicken legs and thin sliced ham, deviled eggs and rolls. I found one seat open and sat down placing Laurens plate on the floor and having her kneel down beside my chair.

Looking around I could see various forms of play continued even in here. The grandpa type I saw when we arrived had the young girl, did I mention she was dressed as a catholic schoolgirl, plaid skirt shorter than any nun would ever allow, a thin white button down shirt so thin that you could see the basic white bra clearly, and even a tie. White knee high socks and basic white panties completed the outfit. I could tell about the panties because gramps had her across his knees, plaid skirt raised to her waist and was busy pulling the panties down over her smooth creamy ass cheeks.

Lauren and I ate while watching the young woman get a long slow spanking. Gramps started out slow, just swatting one cheek then the other, the girl squirming in his lap. When her cheeks began burning and turning red, the girl reached back to cover her ass cheeks. Gramps caught her wrists and removed her tie which he used to fasten her elbows together and then her wrists, in what I assumed was a reverse prayer from pics I have seen.

Now he began to whale on the girls rear end not giving her time to recover between strokes. The girl was crying and beginning to wail and scream. Gramps stopped just long enough to finish removing her panties and stuff them in the girl's mouth effectively shutting her up. After five minutes or so (about half the overloaded plate of food) he dumped her off his lap and ordered her to stand up. She stood sniffling in front of him while he undid her skirt and dropped it around her ankles. From where I was seated I could see her ass cheeks were everything from pink to deep red darkening to purple. Gramps had a heavy hand.

Once we finished eating, I took Lauren and wandered the party stopping to talk with various groups or couples. I learned quite a bit about different types of protocols and disciplines in the bdsm community. I admired many different slaves and pets and got quite a few compliments on my slave L.

Dad found us just after midnight, toy bag, and Lauren's clothes in hand. It had become so natural to have Lauren naked at my knee; I almost forgot she would need clothes to get home. Once she was dressed we said our goodnights to our hosts and left.

Quite the enjoyable night.

12